HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 Empty
TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:28 am

Avur stumbled backwards from the blow. He paused for a moment before crooking his neck and giving Tyrcestus a cold stare.
"I would appreciate you not laying your hands on me...".

Tsukiyo kicked off the floor and rushed for the sleeping girl. With he scythe raised, she attempted to strike at the chest of the girl.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
KiiKoyuki
KiiKoyuki

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:29 pm

Sarasrii smiles noting the room, and saunters over to the bed, sitting on the edge. Patting each side she beckons the two men over to join her.
"Alright darlings, this seems quite cozy." She murmurs.
Fluffing her hair with an absent hand, secretly checking her hair comb should anything happen and she would need to use it. Satisfied that the flowey ornament was tucked securely in it's place she tosses her hair over her shoulder, fingers playing at the the top button of her slightly translucent black blouse.
"Let's play a game, based on what you have to tell me. Sound fun? Here's how it works. You give me a piece of information. If I think it's worth it, I'll undo a button or two. If not I'll re-button one. If I truly appreciate the worth of the information, I'll give you a kiss." She winks at Gizzard. "You two can choose to take turns or go at the same time, in hopes my clothes come off faster."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Crystal opens her mouth to reply, then hears the faint sound of glass shattering and remembers the letter, fear building up inside her.
"I'm sorr- I...it was nice meeting you!"
She bobs a wobbly curtsy and dashes off towards the sound as fast as her legs can carry her. She runs into the Ram's Horn, not even thinking how rude it was for her to be pushing people out of her way and even forgetting to apologize. By the time she makes it into the doorway she is gasping and out of breath but looks to survey the room.
Seeing the scythe heading for the girl, Crystal screams, "NOOO!!!" and throws herself on the girl, using her own body as a shield to protect her and bracing for pain.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:52 pm

Zerron, seeing Ty taking control of the situation and punching the father out, decided to leave everyone else to it since it looked like they had things under control.
Zerron got back and sat down next to Arisa, slamming the rest of his drink back.
" If I where you, I wouldn't go up there for at least a few hours. Sometimes it's best to just let others fight among themselves."
he ordered another drink as he looked back at her.
" this is where stealth would really cone in handy."

"okay, just don't let him take your soul....crap!"
Sean drew his dagger underhanded as he used the speed boost to get beside the girl reaper in order to hit her scythe off target, causing it to strike the side of the bed.
Where the hell did this girl come from? and don't you dare say anything... unless you have another way where everyone wins?

didn't think so. now if you would excuse me, I have a girl to save and another to keep busy...
he got into a fighting stance and got ready to fight.
"sorry, but it looks like I've been forced to fight you. I hope you can understand..."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:25 pm

Steve walked into the Ram's Horn and finds large crowd of people drinking. He see's Arisa sitting over in a corner with Zerron with a sad look on her face, so he decides to go cheer her up. He grabs three pints of ale and slides into a seat across from her. He places a pint in front of each of them before saying "Sorry about leaving you alone like that, saw someone who looked like they needed help." as he glanced between the pair "So what's going on with you two?"

Beelzenef finished putting on his armor before he walked around to the side of the bed with Zalia in it. He flips back the sheets and scoops he into his arms before saying "Course it be love, cause Beelzenef be there take care Zalia till grow old." as he held her in his arms before leaning in and planting a kiss on her lips
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Arisa looked at Zerron and nodded her head in reply. She looked at the drink that Steve had placed in front of her, then looked at him. "It's okay." She said to him, then took a sip from the glass. "My father was here...he's gone now...but...I truly have no desire to see him again."

Zalia wrapped her arms around Beelzenef's neck, and kissed him back. "I'm so happy to have you in my life." She said, as she looked into Beelzenef's eyes. "I'm happier now, than I've been my entire life."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:42 pm

"I was trying to make her feel better, and I might be teaching her some useful trade skills as well."
He started to drink the drink that he had ordered.
"oh and I was going to fight an old 'friend' of mine who seems to have appeared upstairs, but it seems like Sean and that healer or whomever he is has it under control. I really don't want to burn this place down."
As long as they make it out with their souls then they should be alright.
He looked up at the ceiling as he heard a sharp thud above him.
Yeah, they should be able to handle both of them. 
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:21 am

Tyrcestus sighed with an exasperation that was almost crippling.
"Ok, well can't we wait for the first reaper to get done!?"
He shook his head. "Please!? Win or lose, you can just go nuts, but for the love of God can we form a damned queue!? IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!?" he roared to no-one in particular.

Gizzard was now practically drooling, but Vizard put a hand on his shoulder.
"Ok, first bit of info," he said, his own eagerness shining through as the game started.
"We are on a top secret mission from the king. That's got to be worth something, right?"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:31 am

The scythe phased through the obstacles in her way and struck at the sleeping girl. A bright white light exploded from her body and blinded those in the room for a few seconds.

As soon as the light exploded Avur leapt at Tsukiyo, scythe drawn and about to strike down on her.
"Give me the soul, reaper!"
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:09 pm

With everyone either distracted by the hubbub, or seemingly too drunk to care, Oran vaulted the bar, and poured himself a jug of ale. What he probably should of realised is, that no matter how drunk someone is, a pirate in a deep blue coat, covered in flintlocks, helping himself to booze, is likely to attract attention.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:09 pm

Sean watched as he saw the scythe come down onto it's target.
What the... hell was that!?! I swear to the gods if they.....
Sean's eyes exploded with bright lightning as he saw the preset leaping to attack the girl reaper.
"ALRIGHT! I am done with your guy's crap!"
he lept towards both of the reapers fully charged, Lightning flowing off of his blade and dagger.
"you guys want a fight, well you came to the right place! You got ONE! And no one's going to get any souls tonight! "  
**** it! I do not care what you have to say, I AM GOING TO SAVE THAT GIRL! No two reapers should ever have to fight over ones soul!
AS he sent lightning blasts into the reapers at point blank, he shouted at Ty.
"Ty! If you really have all of those abilities that I've been hearing about, NOW"S THE RIGHT TIME TO USE THEM!"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:16 pm

Arisa nodded her head. "I don't want to repeat the 'tree falling incident'." She commented, then heard everything upstairs starting to get loud. She looked at Zerron. "Are you sure about letting Sean and Ty handle that alone?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:51 pm

Beelzenef gently laid Zalia back onto the bed and said "Humans like goblins, and goblins like humans. But Beelzenef happy now with Zalia-love, and gether make land better for all."

Steve polished off his beer before saying in a tipsy manner "This ale iz greet, I wander whut I should du next."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:54 pm

Zerron heard the comotion upstairs get louder as Arisa asked him a question.
"If I where to get envolved, then I might just lose control and I don't really want to burn this place down."
He remembered all of the times that he's fought in pubs and inn's. the outcome was never too good and a lot of money was lost.
" If things get louder and it sounds like it's getting worse, then I'll step in."
He took a big gulp of his ale and finished his glass, moving on to the other one waiting for him.
Why do I have a feeling that things aren't going to get better by the end of the night?
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:34 pm

Zalia smiled, as she looked up at Beelzenef. "We can bring them closer together." She said, as her smile grew slightly.

Arisa looked at Zerron and nodded her head. "You're right...a fire more than likely would not be good." She said, then looked at Steve. "Maybe you should sleep it off?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:18 pm

Lorena got tired of waiting outside of the pub
"Bloody hell he is probably in there getting wasted"
she pushed off the door frame and entered the pub mumbling to herself
"I was hoping I woulnt have to go in here"
she looked around for him. Many of the men stared in her direction but she paid no attention the them. She noticed a pirate in a deep blue coat sitting at the bar downing a drink. She smirked and walked up and stood behind him. speaking in a feminine voice in order to cover her actual voice just to see how he would react knowing he was most likely drink
"Sooo..what a pirate like you doing in a pub like this?"

Trinity was getting ready to try to calm TY down until she heard sean call out to Ty telling him to use his abilities. Trinity just quietly stepped back and let them handle it
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:23 pm

Name: Saliin Doncester
Sex: Female
Weapons: Sickle, Ceremonial Knife
Class: Orphan/Priestess
Ability: Blood Contract (Contract made with a skeletal being, along with the physiological effects of losing the necessary amount of blood agreed upon in her contract the use of the contract lessens her life by half a year per summoning. At the end of her life she will take the place of the contract being. Her sickle becomes an enchanted scythe and her body becomes coated in chains. She has the power to manipulate sand, the blade of her scythe can turn enemies to sand.)
Dialogue: Bold
Spoiler:

Name: Grave
Sex: Male
Weapons: Magical Grimoire, Shovel
Class: Scholar/Exile
Ability: Necromancy
Dialogue: Italics
Spoiler:

The bar was dimly lit, smoky and noisy. Grave disliked it immediately upon entry. But he needed to discover information and win these challenges otherwise he would be forced to continue his existence as an exile until it's conclusion. Coughing from just behind him and to his right, turning his hooded head he saw the young woman there. Saliin his companion in exile stood there in her ragged priestess outfit coughing as quietly as she could in the smog. Their eyes met and her arm fell back to her side.
"Forgive me." She said with the same delicate voice that had been coughing. He simply nodded in permittance. "Is it necessary for us to come here? Can we not get the same information here elsewhere?"
"A tavern is the easiest." He told her and she nodded, falling quiet. Making his way through the smoky room he went to a back table shrouded in darkness and took a seat his body completely hidden by darkness, the only evidence of his occupancy were his eyes that seemed to glow more the darker it got around him.
Saliin sat next to him patiently for a time then began to fidget in her seat, not used to the firmness of the wooden stool. She sat and suffered in silence while waiting for Grave to do something, anything besides just sit there and stare at the milling people around the room. The smoke caught in her nostrils, tickled her throat but she kept herself from coughing as best she could. As she spent more time in the atmosphere the more her body grew accustomed to and ignored it. Still she was bored.
He always did this. Drag her to some random place with no explanation to find something or other. Maybe it was a torn page from a long lost book, or some new exciting alchemy kit. She never knew what it was and despite her pestering he never said anything. The worst type of scholar, the one who hoarded his knowledge and refused to share any of it.
"Why are we here?" She finally asked him, her voice was hoarse due to the smoke.
"I'm waiting for someone." Was all Grave would tell her. So she continued sitting there in boredom, one hand idly tracing the pattern on the hilt of her ceremonial dagger while the sickle pressed itself tantalizingly into her thigh. A prick of blood wouldn't be enough of a sacrifice, but as the years passed her craving for the surge of power that filled her to replace her lost blood became stronger and stronger. There was no drug available that came close to it. She had tried many of them and had come away disappointed by each. Taking a few moments she marveled at the fact that her body wasn't craving some kind of altering substance for the first time in what felt like forever. She was clean once again, Grave had seen to the chemicals having been thoroughly purged from her body.
She let out a long, bored sigh and began analysing the tavern patrons.

-------

https://tbrp.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=147

Last edited by Lullabye on Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40