HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:15 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Earths Pawns (original)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:22 am

grinidon
10-10-2012, 05:43 PM
After throwing the bucket onto the flames near the entrance i dash in past Darius who is headed to the front. I witnes Darius utilizing his gifts at the front entrance, so I dash out, then turn to him, "Darius, if I use my sword to rend the earth all along the fire's path, could you fill it with water to douse the fire?"

"I mean right at the base of the fire so you can fill it and douse it"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:24 am

pizzanerd1
10-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Vyse calmly follows Grinidon with his Katana ready "Please get behind me" he requested before swinging his blade horizontally, blowing away the flames
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:25 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-10-2012, 05:52 PM
realizing there is no way to put out the fire i decide to back into the building, i should be ok long enough to grab some supplies since the sprinkler system has kicked in...

i run into the closet by the corridor grabbing several bags and run back into the kitchen grabbing as much as i can out of the cupboards and drawers for food, tossing out each bag as i filled them..i run into the bathroom close to the kitchen and grab as many medical supplies as i could, on my way out the door i grabbed my satchel and cloak

walking out the door i turn to look back at what was left of what used to be a happy life then proceed to exit soak and wet from the sprinkler systems

i locate the others i shout

"follow me, dont worry about the estate i have supplies out back we need to get to the stables"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:27 am

Enigma
10-10-2012, 05:56 PM
"There's no way that could work" I reply to Grin. "The amount of depth that would be required is out of anybodies abilities."

I turn to see Ella shouting at us. She's decided we're not going to be able to save it. Just in case, I reach out for grin and hold on to his arm, spreading my carbon shell on to him as well.

"I'll remove it when we're safe." I said, as he looked at me with a bewildered face.

Turning to the other guy, I grabbed on to his arm and spread my shell to him as well.

I ran up to Ella and grabbed on to her shoulder, doing the same for her.

I was trying to speed along the process so we could get out quickly and safely and hadn't yet explained the adverse effects.

As the three of us followed Ella, I explained the shell.

"Prolonged exposure to fire will not harm you in this shell, nor will average attacks. However, as I'm sure you can tell, it is quite heavy. About as heavy as a full suit of armor. The carbon around your joints has been softened to allow for flexible movement, however. As soon as we're clear of the flames, I'll be removing all of the shells."

OOT: Vyse, I'm sorry, but I'm just going to ignore your post.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:29 am

[color=#ffcc33]Belsfir[/color]
10-10-2012, 05:57 PM
A shout from a woman attracted the attention of the abomination. It jogged off around the side of the building. I anticipated a scream...

OOT: I would assume you cannot walk with that carbon shell, right?
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:29 am

grinidon
10-10-2012, 05:59 PM
Feeling a strange shell wrap around my body, I nod to Darius and say "Lets go, Ella said about supplies in the back. Later, we will talk about this shell thingy you applied to me, it gives me great ideas." We head out, intending to go get the bags of stuff at the rear.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:31 am

pizzanerd1
10-10-2012, 06:00 PM
Vyse turned to Ella and nodded. after quickly picking up his gear and the newly cooked fish he ran towards the stables. several of the kings soldiers blocked their path. "Impudent fools, feel the wrath of my Wind Scythe strike" said Vyse sending the enemies flying
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:32 am

grinidon
10-10-2012, 06:00 PM
oot: hope im not stepping on your toes enigma, but i assume we CAN move in the carbon shell
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:33 am

Enigma
10-10-2012, 06:01 PM
oot: hope im not stepping on your toes enigma, but i assume we CAN move in the carbon shell

Yes you can. Go back a page and read my explanation.

Edited it to explain how you could possibly move in a shell of hardened carbon.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:34 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-10-2012, 06:02 PM
OOT: had to edit sorry

seeing vyse and grinidon running towards the back of the house to get the supplies i decide to proceed to the stables to get the horses ready

as i approach the stables i am blocked by one of the kings pawns , pulling out my twin 45' and combine my powers i shoot when the bullet strikes the pawn a course of electricity scatters throughout its body dropping it to the ground

i run into the stables calming my horse midnight "shh its ok girl" i wait for the others
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:37 am

grinidon
10-10-2012, 06:02 PM
I start heading out back, not checking if the group is following. I round the corner, and hear "...wrath of my wind scythe!" then a hurricane force of wind blasts out, almost putting me on my *** as
a group of lower minions come tumbling around. After the roar of wind settles down, I cry out "Be careful!! Where there's minions, a controller beast will be near!! He's nasty but we can bring him down, confusing any other minions he controls." I ready my shotgun, loading it with regular ammo. "These will be enough for now," i say to myself as I chamber a round, "yeah, this'll be fun."

oot **scratches head** hehe, didnt read all the details, was assuming so anyway, and would it be alright if i have a side pouch that always carries shotgun ammo, or is that too much? I figure i would let everyone decide that, just so as to not overkill
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:39 am

Belsfir
10-10-2012, 06:04 PM
Vyse turned to Ella and nodded. after quickly picking up his gear and the newly cooked fish he ran towards the stables. several of the kings soldiers blocked their path. "Impudent fools, feel the wrath of my Wind Scythe strike" said Vyse sending the enemies flying

OOT: Not to be a killjoy, but please try to refrain from doing those things. Opponents are meant to be opponents, otherwise they are useless to the story. You could say that you can kill them all, but a single attack seems a bit OP for a multi-kill like that.

oot **scratches head** hehe, didnt read all the details, was assuming so anyway

OOT: He edited it after you posted that.

I saw that the Molotov tossers were unprotected by their abomination now, which was running to the back of the building. I stand up, vault the fence, pump my shotgun, and unload two shells into the three crouched over the cocktails. They each dropped dead. Such easy targets, didn't know what hit them. I walked the footsteps of where the abomination left, hoping there was time to save the civilian that was behind the house.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:41 am

Enigma
10-10-2012, 06:15 PM
OOT: Ammo pouch is fine with me.. this isn't resident evil/dead space. It'd be pretty annoying if everyone was always out of ammo lmao, and even so, my abilities would allow me to make you ammo.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:43 am

Enigma
10-10-2012, 06:15 PM
OOT: Ammo pouch is fine with me.. this isn't resident evil/dead space. It'd be pretty annoying if everyone was always out of ammo lmao, and even so, my abilities would allow me to make you ammo.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:30 am

grinidon
10-10-2012, 06:18 PM

oot *****in, grinny's shotgun ammo bag of holding it is then

With a maniacal laugh, I start headed to the treeline of the forest, intending on hunting down any minions and controllers that might be around. I break through the tall wooded sentinels, searching for shadows that move unnaturally cast from the now distant fire, but with the flames flickering motion, it is hard to tell. As i head in, I hear the sounds of minions chittering, counting them by placing the sounds i hear, one...two...three.... I move to flank them, using the sounds they make as focal point. When i feel i am at their back and close enough, I spring intio action, my body becoming a blur. As a passing thought I realize that even with the carbon armor i can still move at inhuman speeds, I guess I got to test it earlier then i thought. I pop out just to the left of the group, their backs facing me . **Kerblam-kachink-kerblam-kachink-kerblam-kachink** i fell the three minions with ease, then slow back down to normal speed, now on the hunt for the nearby controller. "He has to be near here, I think that was its guard. Where are you, filthy *******!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:31 am

Enigma
10-10-2012, 06:22 PM
As I'm preparing my bag and getting ready to bail, I notice a colossal figure rounding the corner of the house. I retracted the carbon shell to on my forearms, wrists, hands, and vital areas, leaving a spiked crown of carbon around my head. When I realized the hulking thing had already seen us, I converted the hardened carbon into pure diamond. As I did, my body began to refract light everywhere, lighting me up like a Christmas tree.

"There's a reason I don't use this ****.." I said to the others, annoyed at the crystalline properties of diamond.

I extended my diamond blade from one arm, and retrieved my steel blade from the other, sending some of the carbon atoms from my body to create an extremely thin layer of diamond around the blade.

"If you want to help me fight, come to me so I can do this to you too!" I shouted. Preparing for the monstrosity to charge me.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:32 am

pizzanerd1
10-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Vyse ran into the stable and grabbed a nearby brown horse. after ensuring the harnesses are securely tightened he mounted the horse in Zorro like fashion and nodded to Ella
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:33 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-10-2012, 06:39 PM
OOT: i just realized you are alone lit up like a christmas tree and i jus had to throw in the sparkly bit Razz

as vyse enters the stables i realize he is alone "wait where is darius and grindon?"

then i notice a bright light

before he could answer i hop on my horse heading towards the light to find enigma all sparkly with a diamond blade in one arm and a steel blade in another..i notice a giant dark figure before him so i draw out my twin .45 heading straight toward it i start to shoot....
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:34 am

grinidon
10-10-2012, 06:45 PM
oot: bwahaha, ill get you a set of wax vampire teeth to complete the look sorry i had to pick enigma, you can ic punch me later, if it makes you feel better, we can cook a good scheme for it later

As I prowl around the forest further, I hear a rustling. I turn to the source, but suddenly, WHAM! a body slams into me! Thank god for the carbon shell, that might have hurt a little. I roll around with the figure, disentangle myself from its limbs, and come up in a semi-squat pose, slinging my shotgun back on my shoulder and drawing Erlicht. Giving a crazy chuckle and a wicked smile i tell the beastly figure, "So, you want to play? Come on then, lets see how you can handle me."

The beast scrabbles a bit orienting on me, and lunges at me, moving faster then humanly possible. I easily dodge, but not without relying more on my own inhuman speed. I laugh out maniacally and witha burst of speed, I am right at the beast's side. "Hhehe, now you die! From the dark pit your were spawned, now you shall be rent asunder." With that, I strike down, cleaving the beast into two twitching parts, black blood oozing, the stink of the evil thing wafting into the air.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:35 am

Enigma
10-10-2012, 06:48 PM
OOT: Nevermind, different beast.
OOT@Grin: The point is he hates this look. The carbon body shell also works as camouflage because it's black, but it's not as tough as the diamond.

As Ella began to open fire, I noticed the monstrosity had changed its focus from me to her.

"That's no good!" I shouted at Ella.

I ran straight up to the beast, trying to draw as much attention to myself as possible. As it arced its massive hand towards me, I ducked under and took a few more steps, placing my hand on its leg. In a split second, I had locked down his entire right leg with hardened carbon, before he swung again and connected with my chest, which was luckily protected by the diamond plate. When he connected, it lifted me off of my feet and threw me several feet.

Before I hit the ground, I encased myself in a full diamond shell, absolutely destroying the ground where I had hit. I retracted the diamond back to my fighting areas, and yelled to Ella. "Open fire!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:36 am

Belsfir
10-10-2012, 06:56 PM
I come across the corner, to the back of the house. There were strangers covered in a strange carapace, this was really odd. But my musing at the strangeness of this was shortlived, the noises attracted many many more of the king's minions. They marched on wards to the estate, uniformed columns and rows. They carried shields and various weapons. Bats shrouded the area around them, giving them a black like aura. A massive black cloud came flying from the sky and crashed into the house decimating it, sending fiery bits of wood in every direction. "Run for your life, or they will mount your head on a stake!" I yelled out to the strangers, running under the legs of the big monster, and into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:36 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-10-2012, 06:59 PM
i halt my horse when he yells "thats no good" and stop shooting not sure of what to do i wait

he then yells "open fire" i draw up my guns and shoot combining my powers with the bullets, as each strike hit the beast electricity pulses throughout its body weakening it i shoot until i empty both my guns **click* click**..i then yell..."more?"... not sure if he wanted me to keep shooting

i start to draw my judge 6 cylinder aiming at the beast awaiting his response

i hear someone yell "run for your life" and see someone run out from under the beast and into the woods.. but i stand my ground im not gonna leave him to fend for himself
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:37 am

pizzanerd1
10-10-2012, 07:12 PM
Vyse never trained with horses (or rode a horse) before but he had no choice. he rode into the battle and threw several shuriken at the giant before saying "so are we leaving the place or staying and fighting a goliath?
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:38 am

grinidon
10-10-2012, 07:17 PM
oot: damn, bel, i was gonna meet up with you, hmm, guess we will miss each other in the woods

I hear lots of noise coming from the mansion, gunshots, raoring, a loud crash, a multitude of minions marching, Oh ****, they brought the entire vanguard on us, ****!! I get ready to move toward all the noise, but hear footsteps of someone in a big hurry run off, but was gone again before i could catch them. I approach the edge, in time top see Ella and Darius at it with an imp, with Ella on horse back. I come up to them, and yell out, "Sorry I'm late, M'lady, I was having a party in the woods, but it seems you are holding your own little bash." I look over to Darius, who now has twinkling spots over his effective striking areas and call out to him, "Hey Sparkles, need a hand, or a giant ring finger to put ya on?" With that, my sword still in hand, I attack the giant imp, lopping its arm off.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:38 am

Enigma
10-10-2012, 07:24 PM
I looked back at Ella and waved her on. "Get out of here! I'll catch up with you in a minute!"

With the beast in a weakened state, I ran up to it and encased it's entire body in diamond save for a small hole towards the bottom of the large shell. For this situation, I had left a decent gap between the beasts skin and the diamond, allowing for it to be filled.

I smiled at the beast, almost giddy at what I was going to get to do.

Using my ability, I pulled pure nitrogen from the air and injected it into the shell until it was nearly completely full. I transferred some of the residual gasoline into my palm, and left a trail from the shell through the grass back about 20 feet, giving me time to sprint to the horse after this was done.

I pulled out a match and lit it, and held it to the ground, pulling oxygen out of the air to assist combustion. As it began to light and travel towards the beast, I sprinted to my horse and swung myself on, nearly stampeding away from the mass of beasts. I could hear the beast screaming for help in its vile tongue from where I was.

What the beast didn't know, was that I had purposely weakened the diamond shell microscopically in spots he couldn't struggle in, allowing the shell to break when it exploded and take out several of his beasts with him.

As I heard his shouts and screams, a large explosion rung out, followed by momentary silence, and then loud shrieks of those that survived.

"Isn't science so much fun!? I said excitedly as I caught up to Ella.

As we escaped, I shifted my armor back into it's blackened carbon state.

OOT: I think that's a good way to deal with a boss monster.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earths Pawns (original)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next