HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:53 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Chaos and Order: Reclamation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Belsfir
Belsfir
Silver
Silver

Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 7:59 am

"That... is the smell of escaping the city" Landon said with a laugh. Then he leaned forward with a suddenly sober and grim face, "you remind me of someone", he spoke with a low tone and stared at him as if he was a thousand miles away, then he shrugged it off, took another sip, and burst out, "Eh?..... Changeling? Trust me, I've seen plenty of strange things but that.. hah... might be a new record"
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:12 am

Order moved into the doorway and peered out, waiting for the next arrivals.

"None of that matters now. What matters is whether or not you can fight. I will expect the both of you to show me whether or not you can..but later."

"But now.."

Order slid a large trunk from underneath one of the cots.

"You will need to arm yourselves for the rebellion."

An assortment of arms and armor rested inside of the deep trunk, all with different colors and styles, but all bearing the unmistakable insignia of the ouroboros.

The insignia of Chaos and Order.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:31 am

Izabel stood up retracted her blade, pulled up the hood of her cloak to hide her face, then started making her way to the bunker. She kept an eye out for more guards to see if any more happened to follow her. She smirked as she approached the door of the bunker
"Now let's see if anyone is home"

Ella and Celia climbed out of the stream and started ringing the water out of their clothes.
"We need to find shelter and get our clothes dry."
She pulled out a piece of paper from her cloak
"We need to find this bunker, I found this note a few days agon. This could be the answer to our freedom"
she looked back in the direction they came from
"our towns freedom"
she looked back at celia and smiled
"Celia..."
she knelt down and pulled a small dagger from the basket she had with them and handed it to celia
"I want you to have this to keep you safe, its small enough for you to carry but i want you to be very careful with it ok?"

Celia took the dagger from her mother
"Okay, I will"

Ella smiled
"Good, once we get far enough and can get ahold of some weapons I'll teach you how to shoot a bow"
Ella then stood up
"Ok lets find this place"
She and Celia made their way through the woods...

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:37 am

Order quickly slammed the trunk shut and flung open the door to the cabin.

"Welcome, new arrival. You take care to mask your steps. Not well enough yet, though. Join the others and find yourself a fitting piece from that trunk. All you need is one with my insignia. You may keep the rest of your gear."

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:39 am

Izabel looked up at him
"How did you know I was...nevermind"
She looked over at the trunk
"What is this for?"

Ella noticed a building as they were running through the woods
"Celia over there"
She pointed at the bunker
"I think that's the place in the note"
She grabbed Celia hand and started running towards the bunker.
"Please let this be the place and not a trap"

Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:49 am

Albany saw Izabel and dashed to her side.
"Wow! And you might you be miss...?"
He had a flirtatious vibe to him.
"Do you wanna be lovers, or-"

"-do you wanna be friends?"
She rubbed Izabel's shoulder.
"Either way works for me."
Albany winked.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:57 am

Chaos sat back pressed against the metallic bedframe, sword centered against his shoulder and resting between his legs. He held the sharp edges of the sword. Dressed in ironclad and draped with a robe to conceal such. His gauntlets sharpened. And eyes ever-so ominous. He was shrouded in shadows, invisible to the human eye, he shifted and made very slight noises.

Visions of war were embraced within his thoughts and a burning hate for humans gathered along with his brother only made his anger thrive, "Silence!" he shouted. A bellowing, deep tone echoed through the room, he was napping until everyone began to show up. Finally, he shifted his body placing his booted feet on the floor. The sound of armor clangs, and footsteps shortly ensued, stepping from the darkness. Revealed a Long black haired, black eyed, armored figure. His sword lifted from the floor, always in a striking position.

He examined the group of people that were currently gathered together. What he saw was disappointing, more reprehensible than his own immortality. He stood quite close to his brother. Showing an immediate resemblance, except for hair and eye color, though hate was abundant. He would protect him from anyone else trying to kill him. After a brief moment of standing next to him he marched around the room silence. All that was heard was his walking.

He started with Albany, He looked him, her, it. Down, only for a moment. Even as a male he had delicate features. "Not war hardened, More than likely no skill, All it has is magic." he blurted out loud. Chaos judged harder than his brother when it came to militias. Stepping next to Albany was Izabel. He stared her down longer than Albany. "A women, An assassin, Useless." Finally stepping away he walked to the alcoholic. And smiled deviously, it was more so to spite Order. He gripped onto the drunks shoulder and squeezed with a fair amount of pressure enough to cause discomfort. "And... What might your name be?"

Turning his head back to Order he spoke. "Is this all we have to dispose of, An alcoholic, An angry assassin, and a transgender who can choose his sexual organs at will? If you ask me, we look more like an unorganized circus act than a militia." he turned his head back to the drunk. Releasing his shoulder as he did he awaited a response.

OOT: Changing my weapon to this.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:20 am

They had tortured him again.
Throwing him against the walls, burning him, seeing and murmuring about his screams of pain.

When they left, he looked at the sky and knew it was time.
He found his favorite patch of wall, scratched at it until his fingers bled - and finally. Just... finally. A crack.

And the light of a full moon shone through onto Marvel's face, and the scent of freedom and blood consumed him.

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:57 am

Izabel didn't flintch when Albany was at her side asking her to be his lover or her friend
"I prefer to be alone"
she answered. When chaos approached them she stood with caution. She glared at him as he looked her up and down studying her. When he called her useless she became annoyed which clearly showed on her face. When he was finished talking she then looked from one man to the other
"What exactly do you mean by 'dispose' of and whats this about a militia?"

Ella and Celia ran up to the door and started pounding on it Ella's muffled voice could be heard from the inside
"Hello is someone in there?, please let us in. My daughter and i wish to seek refuge here for the night."
She held onto Celia hand hoping someone would answer. She pulled out the note that she had found and spoke to herself
"please let this be the place in listed on this paper"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:00 pm

Albany genuinely pouted at Izabel's reply. Aww shucks. Turned down by a lovely body. Hmm...well, guess there's other fish in the sea then. With Chaos' entrance, Albany froze solid. When Izabel voiced her complaint, Albany followed.
"And you say all I have is magic? True. But..."
She put her finger on her chin. She couldn't exactly find a valid argument.
"Well...I sure am a powerful magic user at that. The transgender part...not sure if I should take offence to that..."
The door started pounding.
"Oh, another visitor?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:59 am

Order looked towards the door, letting out another sigh.

"How pathetic this bunch is. Truly. I have a feeling it will get no better."

Order swung open the door and looked at the duo, greatsword in hand.

"What do you want.' he spoke callously.

"Three...two.." he began counting down to slamming the door in their face.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:13 am

Ella quickly handed him the paper
"We are here about this, I found this under my door one morning when woke up"
She moved her daughter in front of her placing her hands on her daughters shoulders.
"It says willing individuals or groups to escape the city. Me and my daughter just came from there. We made our way here. I'm assuming this is the bunker that is mentioned in the note?"
She looked up at him
"I'm here to listen about the rebellion and the restore of humanity back to its freedom"
She sighed
"I know we don't look like much, but after being a prisoner in a place like that you can't really expect too much from there. But I can tell you that I'm good with a bow and i plan to teach my daughter as well."
She looked down at her daughter for a moment then back at Order.
"May we please come in, we are dripping wet and its not really warm out here"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 am

The prison, the lab, the hell, lay in ruins. No more did the fires burn.

Marvel howled at the moon, his nine-foot frame lithe and muscular, a killing machine in it's prime.
He scented two females, a little girl and a grown woman, and slavered.
A sweet little starter, and a delicious main course.
His paws met ground and he started galloping in the direction of food...
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:18 am

"Well, Order. You're the brilliant mind in having any hope in humans. You still believe in equality I bet." he heard Izabel intterupt him, she sounded annoyed, and so he turned around and was greeted by a similar countenance. He cracked his neck, only to stare her down again, it was truly an ominous gaze.

"If you have an issue, with How I speak so lowly of you whelps I suggest you try doing something to prove to me you're not useless. You're the only one who has a problem biting their tongue . So tell me, assassin, Why did you think it to be a good idea to have a temper while meeting a militia." His attention was briefly broken, and he shouted."Come In!" to the newcomers. Turning his attention towards Albany he gave a similar treatment to it.

"Do you want me to validate if you're a powerful mage, Or do you just call yourself one? Either way I don't give a shit. You want to prove your worth do so, And dont be modest, humble, or anything synonymous. Your strength will only be shown on a battlefield."

Chaos thought Albany to be a non fighting type. At least when words were exchanged, however he expected Izabel to react shortly. Which is why he was deadlocked eye to eye with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:17 am

Izabel just simply blinked still annoyed at how he spoke to her
"I just asked a simple question, I don't know anything about this militia you speak of"
She didn't take her eye of him in case he tried something, she had put up with enough this evening and she wasn't about to let him attempt to push her around. She had enough bruises from the abuse she had put up with at the prison and it was obvious on her face, from her swollen and bloody lip. Which had be split open from being backhanded, as well as the bruise that started to develop near her eye.
"Is it a crime to ask a simple question?"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:14 pm

Albany giggled.
"Crowd control is a forte of mine actually, Miss Elf."
She gave Izabel a challenging look with an evil smirk. She turned to Chaos.
"If you think I can't hold my own, you're gravely mistaken then."
Albany took out her giant book from her resting arm, and softly threw it up in the air like a baseball. It started floating in front of her, aligning itself vertically with the spine facing her. She took her hand and quickly waved it behind the book, causing it to throw itself open and violently turn it's pages at high speed, then unwelcomingly closing itself at the last page.
"I could trap you in your own mind right now if I wanted to my good sir."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:58 pm

"Than maybe, You should learn to read, or even research why you're here. A question shouldn't be asked so openly by an idiot who neglected everything. Can any of you st least once impress me?! It makes no sense to me why people are so negligent." he turned his attention back over to Albany. And smirked.

Raising his slowly he seemed to make palm that said stop. Almost immediately he launched him back, the book fell to the ground once it was knocked from albanys grip. Once it hit the ground a heavy yet small pile of earth covered the book, making it impossible to get out.

"We are not your enemy. We want the same thing you all do, Freedom. But if you disallow us to push your limits physically, mentally, and emotionally, than you may as well die, or go back to your cells. You may have made it here alive, However that doesn't mean you're the strongest to arrive, or the most cunning. Luck and opportunity was on your side. Now if you'll excuse me."

Chaos began to walk towards the door, giving the opportunity for Albany to get her book again. She wanted to be flashy, she got flashy in return. Finally once he approached the door, He moved enigma out of the way with a harmless shove and opened the door. Pulling the lady into the bunker.

"STOP POUNDING ON THE DOOR!"

Chaos released Albany's book from the restraint of the earth.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:04 pm

Izabel spoke out
"I saw a bunker in the woods, I was seeing if it was abandoned when he answered the door"
she looked over to order then back to chaos
"Considering you have no idea why I'm here, I believe that makes you the idiot. Talking about reading and researching why I'm here. I know why I'm here. I didn't neglect anything. You were the one to quickly assume I'm here for a specific reason, which I have no clue of what you speak of with all your militia talk, and your speech of freedom"
She narrowed her eyes at him
"I am just trying to figure out what the hell is going on here"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:19 am

The throw knocked the wind out of her and she stood on her knees coughing and trying to hold her back from the pain she had to endure.
"Damn! Did you have to be so rough?! Ugh!!"
As Albany crawled to her book-

-he was mumbling profanities at Chaos under his breath. He picked up his book, patted it off, then he let it float again and it shook itself from any dirt left like a dog shaking off water. He stood up and turned to Izabel.
"So you don't have a clue what's going on either? This is getting strange."
He turned to the two newcomers.
"And you two are here to hide, or, start some rebellion? For what?"
He turned to Chaos.
"Well? I think we're waiting Mr. Almighty-And-Picky."
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:59 am

Order let out a deep sigh.

"I have had ENOUGH!" Order kicked a nearby across the room, causing it to explode into a cloud of wood scraps and splinters.

"You people are the worst excuse for warriors I have ever seen! Why should I even bother to save your lives!? From what I'm seeing, you all deserve the life you are in! So shut your damn mouth, and keep it shut until I ask you a question! Understood!?"

Orders muscles twitched and tightened while he waited for a response.

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!"

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:52 am

Izabel crossed her arms
"Fine with me"
She simply stood there an waited wondering what all this talk was about. But instead questioning it she decided it was best to wait and hope that she would get some answers

OOT : i dunno what happened with ella and celia since there was a confusing of posts. so im just gonna leave it as them still standing outside

Ella heard all the arguing from inside the bunker and quickly moved Celia behind her as if to protect her. She kept a hand on Celia shoulder
"Did we come at a bad time?"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:07 am

"Jeez, Jeez, alright already."
Albany was picking his ear from the loud yelling.
"Ask away Impatient One."
He spoke sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:32 am

BANG.

BANG.

BANG.

On the roof of the bunker came a colossal thumping, like something was trying to crack it open.
Then a pause.

Then over the top of the cover, silhouetted by the full moonlight, in view of Ella and Celia, was a nine-foot-tall lean and lithe werewolf, teeth slick with gore and claws gummed up with body parts.
Marvel opened his mouth and roared, spraying Celia with chunks of dead people, then crouched, preparing to snatch up the smaller one and carry it away to be devoured.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 6:23 am

(OOT: Sorry if I'm a little late for the party.)

Name: Leonidas (goes by "Leon")
Sex: Male
Weapon: Katana
Strengths: Strong and fast, has trained for years with a sword
Weaknesses: Has no practical combat experience, no ranged weapons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leon's hands were shaking as he wrapped up his family's katana in cloth to keep it hidden. Even though it was passed on to him when his father died and he had been training with it for a long time, he had hoped that he would never have to use it in a real fight. But after reading the note that was left at his door, he knew that the time was coming when he would have to draw that sword and use it to kill other human beings, a thought that shook him to his core. The sword itself had been through many battles and had been used to kill many people, but the man who held it now has never taken a life before.

"It's the only way...I have to find this place and join these people, or everything will stay exactly the same. We can't keep living like this. Somebody has to do something."

He kept packing his things while reassuring himself. After putting his supplies and his sword into the bag, he thought to himself for a minute about what else he could bring. He looked over to a table where his musical instruments were, a lute and an ocarina.

"Hmm...I know that a great swordsman shouldn't bother with things like these, but..."

He reached over and picked them up, putting the ocarina in his bag and slinging the lute over his back.

"...Since when have I been a great swordsman, anyways?"

The truth is, despite the fact that he was descended from a line of famous swordsmen, he had hoped to become a bard by trade. There was no chance of that happening now as he prepared to set out on his journey to join the rebellion mentioned in that strange note he found. He took one last look around the place he had called home. He sighed deeply and looked towards the front door.

"I guess this is it."

He opened the door and stepped outside.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:46 am

Name: Lloyd
Sex: Male
Weapon: Two Handed Sword
Strengths: Strength and has had years of practice
Weaknesses: Alcoholic and impulsive

Lloyd slowly opened his eyes as he awoke from under a tree. He had spent most of his time lost in this forest and was running low on food. Getting up and shaking the tiredness away he grabs his sword and goes on his way deeper into the forest.

OOT: Sorry if this wasn't that great of an intro to my character. I've been having a bit of writers block

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos and Order: Reclamation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next