HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:54 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) Empty
PostSubject: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:08 am

Minerva looked at the lich with anger in her eyes, "This is one of the rare chances I've had to use that power to help someone.........others, I've left at the half way point of the process.......doing so will destroy most beings........its why Lucifer never touched me.........its not hubris, its a fact........its my way to help him..........." Looking to Mawthough, she smiled, "I see you've come to your senses......."

Ezekiel arrived back in the room, his nose slightly bloody, as if he'd been in a brawl.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:26 am

"Not really," he said, looking down at Inferno as the angel rose to his feet.

"Just decided that I'm going to issue this as an ultimatum. Chastity and I will get married, with or without your approval. After today's business is concluded though, Inferno, if I see you again, I will not hesitate to take revenge for my father's death. You took away one of the most precious things in my life, and yet you gave me the most beautiful thing in the world. I hate you and at the same time I can do nothing but thank you. So I suppose - we shall have to kill each other one day."

Inferno gave a growl.
"Come at me again, whelp. We'll see just who's laughing after I kill you a second time."

Mawthrough's growl almost drowned out Inferno's, and he stalked forwards, black light curling outward.
"Don't tempt me Inferno - I am right in the mood to kill you right now, and right now I'm ready and willing to settle this once and for all."

Inferno glared.
Then he turned to Ezekiel.
"Brother, please tell me that whatever gave you that bloodied nose is still around, because I think me and the whelp -" - another growl from Mawthrough - "-have some anger to work off."

Mawthrough gave a harsh bark of laughter.
"What's the matter - scared?"

Inferno bristled and turned on Mawthrough, the pair squaring off once more.
"Scared?! I'll charbroil your organs, you wretch..."

Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:31 am

'Oh? Then if you're so powerful, force humanity on me. Try it.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:37 am

Minerva shook her head, "I haven't the power right now lich............"

Ezekiel staggered forward, several broken blades in his chest, blades of the arch angels, "That didn't go......as I'd planned.........." He fell to his knees.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:49 am

He looked down Ezekiel, 'Oh, look. Another corpse. Excellent.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:04 am

Ezekiel shook his head as he jammed his blade, True Death, into the floor, in order to prop himself up, "You can't kill the Harbringer of Death that easily..........there's a bit of a conflict in heaven, the arch angels have decided they are no longer united, heaven is divided........this......is bad........"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:08 am

He waved his hand dismissively. 'All that means is more corpses for me.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:16 am

Ezekiel took to his feet, "Not really, the only way for a celestial to leave a corpse is for them to be killed in the mortal realm, same with hell, if a demon dies in hell at the hands of another demon, it is destroyed, and if a celestial kills another celestial within the heavens, then they're gone for good, you get no corpses lich!!!" He brushed past the being, down to where Minerva was, and helped her to his feet. She placed her hand gently upon his wounded chest, then wrapped her arms around him, hugging him gently.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:31 pm

Arron flew at a high altitude, keeping his eye on grey's surrondings.
why did he go on his own?

he all of a sudden felt a abrupt change in the heavens, as if something was about to go bad in that realm.

"I really hope that won't work against us, but how could I sense that?"
It couldn't have been anything from my mother, she was just a celestial knight.
he continued to watch,

And I'm sure it wasn't because of Omega's power ether...
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Grey slowly approached Genesis, alone, against the horde of enemies, not even hinting at his newfound mastery of Omega and Oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:11 am

chastity stepped in between the two of them
"thats enough, stop all this fighting"
she looked at her father
"you just have to deal with the fact i want to be with him father and the fact that i love him, i want you two to get along and stop fighting each other, do it for my sake"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:22 am

Grey stopped not ten feet from the hybrids, as Genesis approached. With a chuckle, the entity spoke, " So Grey, it seems you've come here to kill yourself, all alone, with no one else in world to help you, that's the only thing you could be doing here........."

Grey shook his head, "No.......I want to challenge you.....one on one..........come on, you aren't a coward are you?"

Genesis grinned, "No, but I don't feel like one on one right now......I'm in the mood for wholesale slaughter......." He pointed the lifeblade toward Grey, and as he did, several thousand hellknights ran toward him.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:55 pm

As she spoke, both men glared at each other, neither willing to back down.
But when the words "for my sake" left her lips, Mawthrough broke eye contact and looked away from both of them.
"... He killed my father. I'm sorry - but I can never be friends with this man."

Inferno huffed in annoyance, and leaned in close, jabbing a finger into Mawthrough's chest.
"The moment, the instant, the second I hear even the faintest rumor of a whisper of you even so much as making her wince, I'm going to reduce you to ashes. You hear me?"

Mawthrough's gaze snapped up into Inferno's eyes again.
"You insult me. Now drop the finger before I start showing you exactly how little I care for your threats. So far you've done more to hurt her than I have."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" Inferno roared, rage flaring up again, and in response Mawthrough's anger surged up too.
For a second it seemed like they were going to tear each other apart again - but then Inferno made a pointed effort, after looking at Chastity, to calm himself down.

"Look. Mawthrough. Let's get it straight here. I don't like you. At all. I hate you. I think you're nothing but a rotten waste of space on this earth with no purpose other than to spread misery."

Mawthrough let out a snarl, but Inferno wasn't done.

"But, for whatever reason, you make my daughter happy. And while that isn't good enough for me to not spare your life, the fact that killing you will make her sad is enough to stay my hand. For now. But like I said - you even so much as bruise her, even so much as make her even for the tiniest of seconds unhappy... then no force on earth, heaven or hell will be enough to stop me."

In response, Mawthrough spoke through gritted teeth.
"If you hadn't killed my father, I never would have left home at the time I did. If you hadn't had Chastity, we never would have met. I can't kill you. Not if she tells me not to. Maybe I won't even strike you on sight as every instinct in me is now screaming at me to do. I have you to thank for my happiness and my ruin. And all you have done to me, even when I have done naught to you but shown you respect - by all the laws of the universe I should kill you. But hear me now and hear me well. If you ever come between us again, I won't care that you're her father, I won't care that she won't want me to. If you stop us being happy again, even for the briefest of seconds, then I will hunt you to the ends of the earth and I will show you hell."

"Then we have an accord," Inferno said tightly, extending his hand.
Mawthrough took it and amidst some hand-crushing, the two shook.
"Don't mess with her -"
"- and I won't mess with you either."
"Done."

That having been done, Inferno stormed over to Ezekiel and Minerva now in the foulest of moods.
"Right, Ezekiel, give me something I can annihilate."

Mawthrough hadn't looked at Chastity the entire time, and even now he didn't seem to want to.
He looked down at the ground, at their feet.
"You never knew?," he said quietly, still not looking at her...
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:05 pm

As Grey drew his gunblade, Zigera and Havoc jumped through a portal and landed near him. Havoc began to swing a skull claymore around himself, aiming for the eyes of the mutated hellknights, while Zigera, backing up her twin, fired off dual fifty caliber handguns. "Brother, you know you shouldn't start party without us right?"

As she said this, Serriola and Renata landed near them, both in full combat gear. Serriola wielded a seven foot long katana in one hand, slicing through several hellknights at once, while Renata ran at them with her sword and shield, bashing numerous hellknights in the neck, while finishing them off with a stab to the cranium.

Four hellknights jumped toward Serriola, as if to ambush her, only for a blade to materialize in the air and launch them back with a plume of heat, and at this time, a hand of embers formed on the blade, then an arm, until the entire body of Pyro had arrived. "Sorry I'm late...." He grabbed an approaching hellknight with his left hand, and melted its very throat, while jamming his broadsword through the torso of another one.

Grey fired off several explosive rounds into the skulls of numerous hellknights, only for them to charge toward him at increasing speeds, until a scythe appeared right before five of their throats, and they ran right into it. Arriving onto the battlefield was Grimm, and Reap, as well as Jessenda and Valkyrie, there to aid Grey in his battle.

Genesis rose the lifeblade, and sent out a massive pulse onto the battlefield. Hundreds of thousands of hellknights and other minions were strengthened as they charged toward the group of warriors.

Ezekiel created a black portal, limping towards it, "I sense the battle has begun......" One of his hands was holding his side, which was still bleeding, "I need to help Grey and his family, Occidio would have wanted it.........."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:11 pm

'Try not to die too easily.' he said, smirking. 'I do so enjoy watching you people struggle.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:15 pm

Ezekiel summoned a sphere of black flame, and sealed the wound on his side before leaping through, the portal remaining though. He ran forward immediately after landing, swinging True Death through the bodies of several Hellknights. Minerva could barely stand, so she remained in the room, her body still shaking from using her power.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:38 pm

chastity shook her head
"i did not know about this, i dont know everything my father has or hasnt done, as i have said before even those that made a wrong move with me i dont know what happened to them all i heard were rumors"
she looked up at him
"i promise i did not know"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:13 pm

Arron watched through the heat sinseitive optics of his rifle as the battlefield exploded with hellknights.
"that would be my cue"
He switched his modded barret 50 to auto beam and unleashed a barrage of light from his cloud cover onto the hellish army.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Twelve hellknights, using the bodies of their fallen comrades as meat shields, rushed toward the beam source at full stride.

Draklin walked up right next to Arron, and assisted him in firing upon the hellknights, the original vampire firing pure, burning light from his focused handguns.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:28 pm

Inferno hurtled through the portal after Ezekiel, and started wreaking unmitigated havoc on the other side, blitzing through every hell knight foolish enough to get in his way.

Mawthrough still hadn't met her eyes yet.
"I didn't mean to sound accusing. I'm sorry."
He started to look up at her, then seemed to quiver and quickly returned his gaze to the floor trying to avoid meeting her eyes.
"I don't know what to do..." he said almost helplessly.
"I want you to stay with me always but... I'm scared..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:30 am

Ezekiel was doing quite well in combat, until he was surrounded, several blades still sticking through his body. He saw his brother join the battle, and that is when a plume of celestial fire burned him, as numerous hellknights moved in to impale him.

Pyro was nearby them, and approached, his red hot blade sliding through the flesh of hellknights with ease.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:39 am

chastity tilted her head slightly
"scared of what? why are you scared?"
she started moving closer to him
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:56 am

Grey slammed his skull into that of one hellknight, and fired a beam from Midnight into another one's head, though a hellknight shot him through the chest with a .44 caliber round, leaving a large wound to heal. Spike appeared next to him and crushed the next approaching hellknight with his broadsword.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:57 am

Upon seeing his brother surrounded, Inferno let out a roar and charged towards them, blitzing everything between him and Ezekiel to blazes until the two were standing back to back.
"You having fun, brother?" he laughed angrily, readying his blade to incinerate anything that even remotely dared to approach them.

As she came closer, he began to shudder as though struck by a sudden fever.
"I'm... scared... For you... Of you...because you are the one thing in this whole world I'd die for but I can't even bring myself to look at you..."
He seemed to be at war with himself, almost looking up at her but holding himself back...
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:15 am

Ezekiel let out a sad sigh as he sent True death through the necks of two approaching hellknights, "I just wish I could've been fighting alongside my son in this battle......." He looks to Genesis in the distance, whom was holding the lifeblade, "That bastard took my son away........." His eyes let out black flame as he jammed his blade through two other hellknights.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next