HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:44 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:05 am

Nijuu walked back to the training hall in which Grey had allowed herself and Tynan to use. She opened the door and peaked inside....it was empty. She turned back to Tynan and nodded her head.
Tynan took a deep breath, and walked inside. He walked to the center of the room, and picked up his cloak, then threw it to the other side of the room. He then drew one of his guns, and held it at his side. "Are you ready?" He asked Nijuu.
Nijuu walked into the room, removing her white cloak, as she walked, and dropped it on the floor, holding her staff in her left hand. "I hope so." She retorted.
Tynan shook his head. "No." He stated flatly. "You must always be ready." He corrected her. "An enemy will never ask you if you are ready to fight..you must always be ready to fight. Whether it is what you want or not." He explained.
Nijuu nodded her head once. "I understand."
"Good." Tynan stated flatly, as he raised his gun. "I'll do my best not to hurt you...but you must think of this as a real fight." He instructed. "This gun can and does have the potential to kill you." He explained. "I'll try not to.."
Nijuu raised her right hand to silence Tynan. "You don't have to explain. I understand what you're trying to say." As she spoke, she held her staff with both hands. "I'm ready."
Tynan merely nodded his head, and fired his gun.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:07 am

Kye's ears twitched, "Oh boy....this isn't good....." He looked to Cereza, "My brother's fighting a lot of enemies right now.........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:13 am

Cereza looked at Kye, as her ears moved forward. "Oh?....you could leave to assist him if you wish." She said.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:28 am

Kye sighed, "I don't know if I'd be of any use.........but sure......wanna come with.......?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:43 am

she stopped moving closer towards him
"why cant you look at me, did i do something wrong?...do you want me to leave you alone for a bit? tell me what can i do"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:03 am

"Then what are we doing wasting our time on these runts? Let's get this over with so we can take our time lacerating him!"
Inferno redoubled his efforts, flames adding to the sword he wielded as he scorched hellknights left, right and center.

When she stopped moving closer, he almost broke.
"You... do something wrong...? Never... never, Chastity, never ever ever..."
He seemed to be tilting his head up to face her, to look in her eyes, as if forced by a hand of iron, stronger than his will.
He fought it - fought himself, fought everything he wanted - for as long as he could, because once he broke he wouldn't know where'd he'd stop, his instincts were too raw, too savage -

Their eyes met, his diamond purple ones widening as they saw the beautiful amber of her own.

Before Chastity could even register the movement, she was pinned against the floor, Mawthrough on top of her.
He was pressing her to his chest, growling, and kissing her hard, on her neck, her body, her lips, her hair, one long growl leaving his throat, seemingly unable to halt his wild passion.
"Don't... ever...go..." he managed, his mouth on her skin, his hands holding her back, locking her against him.
"You... can't... ever...go...never...you are going to stay..."
A kiss on her neck.
"With me..."
He kissed her hair.
"Forever...please, oh please oh please oh please...."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:59 am

she shook her head and kissed him back
"never i wont ever go i promise, i thought i did something wrong or that you were upset with me "
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:32 am

"You... silly girl... you gorgeous, divine, unbelievable silly girl..."
He was clenching her so tightly his wings were folded around them like some great cocoon.
"You could never upset me. You could stab me in the chest and I'd still worship the air you breathe, the earth you walk on, the words you speak..."

He was shaking like he was angry, but his eyes were now fiercely locked on hers, their lips inches apart, and he was brimming with passion, brutal and animalistic, just holding it back.

"I want to take you right here and now, to kiss you until you run out of air in your lungs, to love you so much it tears you apart..."
He almost kissed her, but pulled back just before contact.
"I want to become one with you in every way, all ways, nothing between us, just us, just us and... nothing else... just... aahhh..."
Unable to resist, he kissed her with a ferocity that he'd never let himself display before....

The battle in heaven between the angels was raging fiercely.
Brother slaughtered brother, blood fell like rain.
Pandemonium tore the kingdom of heaven apart.
At the same time as the colossal fight in the mortal world and Lucifer's conquest of hell, it seemed like the universe itself was in turmoil.
Which was the exact reason he had awoken - only the most incredible of conflicts would serve to rattle the bars of his cage and stir him from his slumber.

He stretched amiably.
Scratched himself.
Wandered out of his divine paradise he had been built to keep him happy. Keep him contained.
Keep everything that existed, safe.
He saw the mortal plane and saw everything that had happened on it.

In hell, he materialized in Lucifer's throne room and looked around at the blood and the terror.
"Fond of this place...."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:48 am

Lucifer arrived back in his thrown room, barely scathed from battling the greatest demons of hell, though he seemed slightly angry at the thought of another on his thrown. "What in the nine hells do you think you're doing here?"

Ezekiel ran Genesis, only for a pulse from the lifeblade to knock him into a horde of hellknights.

Genesis grinned, "Ignis, take out the arch angel of flame, Caelestis, bring down Ezekiel......." The two hybrids flew forward, both filled with corrupted power, and with a portion of Occidio's slayer abilities.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:52 am

Inferno let out a laugh as Ignis approached. Although the hybrid's power was great, and his slayer powers rendered him capable of killing him, Inferno had never ever been one to shrink from a fight.
"Come at me then, you puppet thing. You might prove a challenge out of all this rabble..."

He looked around, not even looking at Lucifer.
"Perusing."

Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:59 am

Ignis quickly landed, and rose up his hand, summoning a sphere of flame. Next, he pressed it against his flesh, and it did no harm. His parent had been an elemental, who wed a Seraphim, same with Nusqam, the elementals, dangerously powerful beings. He rose up his chain blade, and charged.

Ezekiel ended up stabbed in the back several times by hellknights, while avoiding streams of holy flame directed toward him.

Lucifer looked at the being with a sigh on his face, "And who might I ask are you?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:03 am

Inferno brought his own blade up to meet Ignis's assault.
"So I can't take the easy way out and burn you alive. This means I'm going to have to either slice you to pieces or beat you to death."
He smirked.
"This just keeps getting better and better!"

He looked over at Lucifer.
"Call me Friend. Everyone does."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:17 am

chastity wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back breaking the kiss moments later
" are we stll getting married as we had planned?:
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:20 am

"Oh yes... That feels SO good...",
Deus purred deeply as he lay there, moving only slightly with the touches he was receiving,

"What now master?",
Spoke the small catgirl.

"Rub my belly next",
Deus spun over as the catgirl began to stroke his belly. It was a few minutes later before Deus spoke again,
"You haven't seen my catnip by any chance have you?"
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:24 am

Ignis' blade separated into many as he swung it through the air, slicing above, below and toward Inferno, while two hellknights charged to stab him in the back.

Grey made his way toward Genesis, but was hit with full force by a pulse of the lifeblade, though this time, he held his ground.

Lucifer shakes his head, "I have no friends, not since they tried to make me bow to humanity.........."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:55 am

Inferno summoned a second blade and defended above and below simultaneously, managing to hold off Ignis's assault.
The two hellknights were about to attack from behind - when there was a *schick-schlick!* and both fell off a pair of flexing bloodred claws...

Mawthrough's mother, Kiadred, queen of lust, stepped up beside Inferno whose face crinkled in rage as he parried.
"WHAT THE -"

"Don't ask. Really. I'm not sure either, only that I know that if you die because you're an arrogant bastard, your daughter will be unhappy, making my son unhappy. And I'm not going to watch you ruin his life for a second time."

As Inferno's anger grew, his parries began transforming into offenses.
"I DO NOT NEED PROTECTING, WOMAN!!"

"Then prove it," she said smugly and Inferno bellowed out in pure frustration, unleashing a barrage of blade slashes at Ignis whilst Kiadred covered his back...

He broke the kiss and gave her a manic grin.
"You really think I'd let anything stop me? Stop us? Anything?"
He pulled her to her feet, and kissed her again.
"Anything you want, Chastity, anything you want..."

He shook his head sadly.
"Ah, the folly of angels. Don't worry, Lucifer. You've got a pretty nice setup here now though..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:01 pm

Ignis' body intercepted the angry blows, a great deal of flesh knocked from his body, only for it to change to embers, and reattach to him moments later. Four extremely mutated hellknights approached the two from behind, blades in hand, built to slay the heavens and the hells.

Lucifer sighed, "Well, I haven't a need to follow anyone anymore, so I like it down here......just didn't like being chained up is all.........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:47 pm

Cereza nodded her head. "I would like that." She said. "It would be interesting to see a real fight outside of the pack."

Several hours after beginning 'Nijuu's extensive training'...

Tynan dropped his gun on the floor, drenched in sweat. He was no longer wearing his t-shirt, and the mark Nijuu had given him was glowing a soft blue. "That's enough for today." He said at length.
Nijuu dropped her stance, holding her staff in her right hand. She, like Tynan, was drenched in sweat. "I didn't improve much; did I?" She said, as she sat on the floor.
"Truthfully?" Tynan raised his brow slightly.
Nijuu nodded her head. "Please." She retorted.
Tynan picked up his gun, and placed it in the holster. "Not by much." He replied. "You're still holding back." He added. "When an enemy is coming at you, you need to come at him back...holding back only invites your defeat." He walked towards her. "I know my role is to protect you; but you also need to be able to fight to."
Nijuu bowed her head slightly. "Well, I did ask for your honesty. Thank you, Tynan."
Tynan placed his hand on her shoulder. "I never said I was done with you, yet." He said in a hushed tone.
Nijuu looked at Tynan with a bewildered expression. "What do you mean?" She asked.
Tynan removed his hand from Nijuu's shoulder and walked towards the door. "Clean up, rest up, and we'll pick up from here." He instructed.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:48 am

Grimm staggered back as he was hit with a full on blast from the soul cannon, as Nihil approach him and Grimm. Nihil motioned his dual bladed Scythe, as if ready to take on both Grimm and Reap.

Ezekiel managed to slash Caelestis' should, which continued to bleed for a great deal of time, though in exchange, she kicked him in the throat and jammed a blade into his shoulder before backing off in order to charge up a stream of light.

Grey finally swung Midnight toward Genesis, with no resistance, clashing with him at this time, though much of his body was heavily damaged, and Genesis blocked with the lifeblade, as a stream of corrupted energy entered Grey, though he didn't seem to care.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:56 am

Kiadred raised an eyebrow, and strutted forwards towards the hellknights.
"I think I can handle these boys..." she purred, flexing her claws.
"I'll let you fight that one hybrid by yourself, let you have some fun."

Inferno snarled, his anger rising with her taunting.
"I AM NOT WEAK!!"

He saw Ignis get up again, and his anger peaked.
He leaped onto him and started hammering down blows, intent on reducing the hybrid to dust.
Kiadred beckoned at the hellknights with a claw.
"One similarity between us, Inferno - we don't get scared. We see fights as a... good time..."

Mawthrough smiled at Chastity, and let out an slight purring noise.
Then he looked at the portal.
"Shall we go help the others? It could be dangerous..."
He looked at her and smiled.
"But I don't think that bothers you too much... and you would be my strength..."

He chuckled.
"Ah... so you would say you're happy with your current position?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:33 am

Lucifer crosses his arms, "Here, I am the ultimate power, I rule hell, for it is my domain. I don't much like the surface of the earth, and the heaven's aren't to my liking either."

Ignis held his sword close to him, half of his face now reforming from being hit by Inferno, the chains shot forth toward Inferno's flesh, aiming for his abdomen, and since he was on top of Ingis, dodging would be difficult.

The hellknights were like normal beings of flesh, Genesis had reduced their impulses to the most basic of wants and needs. However, one moved toward the lead Succubis, as if entralled by her, though this was just a reuse, however, it made itself appear very vulnerable.

Minerva stood up, letting out a long breath. "I'm going through Ezekiel's portal to help him......" She slowly walked toward the portal.

Ezekiel was hit full on with a beam of burning light, one that shot straight through his abdomen. He continued fighting off nearby hellknights, bleeding heavily now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:53 am

chastity looked towards the portal
"well it will be fun and i always said i would fight by your side"
she looked back at maw
"i say let go for it "
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:00 am

Kiadred placed a finger under the smitten helknight's chin, smiling seductively.
"Don't worry, baby... I'll take good care of you..."

An instant later she twisted and brought her other arm up in an uppercut that would split the hellknight in two...

Inferno cursed as all the chains began to break his defense apart, and with a growl leaped off Ignis, mastering his anger, channeling it as he approached again with masterful precise yet ferocious attacks, bleeding from the various lacerations he'd tolerated before his retreat...

Mawthrough gave a smile and took her hand.
"Then let's raise hell..."
He walked with her through the portal - and upon emerging, his eyes widened at the sight of the chaos.
"Hades's teeth, this is... this is madness..." he said softly as he beheld the carnage and war, pulling Chastity unconsciously closer to him...

Friend seemed to nod slightly.
"So you're happy down here. Ruling here. Alright, alright, good, good..."
Then he turned and began to walk away.
"Maybe we'll talk again sometime..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:56 am

Genesis slammed the life blade through Grey's chest, leaving a massive gash upon him as he launched the young knight through the air, until he crashed down near Mawthough and Chastity. He slowly inched toward his feet, not using Omega or Oblivion's power yet.

Lucifer watched the battle unfold from his thrown room, the area surrounded in ice. "Someday again maybe........for now........."

The hellknight was split open, but its comrades charged toward her, no holding up a charade of being enthralled, they attempted to jab their claymores into her flesh.

Ignis' body was partially dispersed over and over again, no longer holding up the facade of flesh, he was made up of embers for now, and flame, as his blade continued to hunt after Inferno's flesh.

Ezekiel slammed his fist into Caelestis jaw, only for her to stab him in the chest with another blade of light, severally damaging him as Minerva dropped near him. She summoned a blade and stood in front of her lover, wanting to defend him to the end.

Genesis made his way toward Grey, a grin across his face.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:13 am

Inferno gave a chuckle.
"Flames? Flames don't work on me either, kid, I invented flame... but I'm curious as to how long you can sustain such a form..."
He focused on parrying, looking for a weakness...

Kiadred smirked and started to dance, her claws sparking off their blades as they fought.
"Come on boys," she smirked, wanting to see their limits.

Mawthrough twisted at the sight of Grey - then he twisted again at the sight of his mother fighting. Then the sight of Inferno. Then the sight of Genesis.
He remembered what happened last time they fought - what he'd done, he threatened Chastity, he cut her, he drew her blood - and his newly renewed instincts made him hold her close as Genesis approached.
He moved behind her, holding her close, and where his fingers touched her skin black lightning rose.

He sensed that for some reason Grey was holding back his powers, but didn't question it now - he simply let the black lightning rage around them, each bolt searing hellknights in twain, he and Chastity at the core of it, the source of the power that was wildly carving up the masses Genesis had summoned.

Friend smiled.
A mere desire later, and he was standing in the midst of the hellknights.
However, not a single person on the battlefield could see him, not even Genesis.
He watched the conflict as it unfolded, still smiling.
"Deus... here kitty kitty..." he called softly...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next