HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:26 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
First Power - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
First Power - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
First Power - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
First Power - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
First Power - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
First Power - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
First Power - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
First Power - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
First Power - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

First Power

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

First Power - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 4:38 am

Xia looked at Riastrad and rolled her eyes at him. "How about you tie eleven, and we tie eight?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:27 pm

Riastrad raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me. Did YOU just get shot in the head then incinerated? Forgive me if I'm feeling a little bit delicate. And what about gender equality? I'm physically inconvenienced right now, you should be offering!"
He pouted. "Some action girls you are."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:11 pm

Leah nodded and started to wipe the tears from her eyes.
"Desherin helped raise me when father couldn't do it. She along with father taught me everything I know. She told me stories of how father didn't know the first thing about being a parent and she had to teach him things like how much to feed me, when to change me things like that"
She looked at her mother tears welling up
"Oh mother I wish you where there. I read your book everyday, its my favorite story. It makes me feel close to you"
She smiled but then her smile faded
"How is this possible? How am I able to see and talk to you and feel your touch?"

H walked over and started tying the men up
"and here I thought men were supposed to be tougher then women, BOY was I wrong"
She smirked while tying the next man in line
"If you cant be man enough to handle them then we will take care of them, you can tell your nine how much pain you are in and maybe they will kiss your boo boos"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 12:47 am

Her mother smiled. "Those with soulsight can see souls, and mine has always been with you Lavina. Only in your dreams does it become possible for us to touch like this. But..." her smile faded too, "I'm afraid we shall only be able to see each other this one time before I must go, my baby."

"I'd much prefer you two kiss my, er, boo-boos," Riastrad growled, "and other things besides if you keep this up." He moved to his nine, and had them all trussed up like turkeys within minutes, grumbling about "ungrateful bitches" and "bloody women" all the while.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 2:47 am

OOC: Sorry it's taking me so long to reply. I have not been thinking straight the past couple of days and have not been able to come up with a reply. Still feeling out of it but I'll feel bad if I wait any longer.

Vincent looked at the priest. Great another one he thought. Today was turning into a busy day for him it seemed. "Yeah, I killed most of these people and the rest of the damage was done by my pet." Vincent was starting to get irritated. If Abiron wasn't out cold right now, he'd summon him and kill them both."Is there something I can help you with? As you can see I'm already having trouble dealing with the kings little mistake" he said, a grin forming to his face, "and I don't really need to deal with a second person right now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 4:33 am

Lavine hugged her mother and shook her head
"But I don't want you to go, can't you stay with me please? I need you mommy. I don't know what to do...and I'm scared. I'm scared of what can happen"
she looked up at her mother
"Please tell me what should I do?"

H raised a brow at him
"Ain't happenin"
she had finished tying the ten they had up. She couldn't help but smirk at his grumbling
"Aww did we make someone sour today?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 3:34 pm

"Hush," her mother said soothingly, "I won't leave you now. Only you can send me away, Lavina, and you must - the land of the living does not favor the sleepy," she smiled. "My daughter, there is no advice I can give you that will magically solve the problem. But I can tell you this, and I mean this with all my heart - you will get through this stronger and better than you could have imagined. You are strong and brave and clever, and with many allies and friends. With hope, you will prevail." She kissed Lavina's head. "I will always be with you, my child. You just won't be able to see me. But I'll be there."

Riastrad turned to her. "You know, I WILL hit a girl if I have to. And you're really putting me in the mood!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 2:27 pm

H simply smirked
"seems I touched a nerve"
she pushed the men to get them to move
"come on get moving"

Lavina hugged her mother
"But I don't want to send you away, I want to stay here with you. Why can't I be with you, all these years I had to live my life without my mother and now that I'm with her I dont want to go, I don't want you to go"
She shook her head
"Mommy don't leave me"
tears fell from her cheeks
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 4:05 pm

Xia finished tying up the group assigned to her, then glared at Riastrad. "How about we not do that, hmm?" She suggested in a firm tone.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:16 am

Her mother smiled through her own tears.
"Darling, you HAVE to. I have to move on, and you have a life to live. Don't think you're old enough to get out of a spanking."

Riastrad found himself outvoted and outgunned. "Damn... snarky...bitches...I oughta... give em what for..." he muttered under his breath as he yanked his lot to their feet. "GET MOVING!" he snarled, startling them into motion. "Or I'll stick your swords right in your arseholes and make you shit steel for weeks!" All three groups of men started moving, slowly at first, then as Riastrad drew one of their swords out and started making for one of their arses with it, they broke into a measured jog that the two girls could easily keep up with.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:03 pm

Lavina wiped her tears and looked up at her mother.
"Before I go mother, could you tell me what I should do?"
she looked down
"I'm completely lost as to what to do, what if Memoire cant change his fathers mind. Where do I go from there?"
"Please tell me what to do mother, please"

H kept up with Riastrads pace pulling her group along
"so do you think we can get them to talk?
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 9:14 am

Her mother pulled Lavina onto her lap, sitting down on the bed as though Lavina was suddenly a child again.
"Has your father ever told you the story of the Fisher King?" she asked, softly, cradling Lavina in her arms.

Riastrad looked notably unhappy. "WE'LL be the ones who have to talk - the people we're going back to are going to think this is just as suspicious as those guys did. The only reason we're taking this lot back, and alive, is because doing so should hopefully prove our innocence. Emphasis being on "should"."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 3:16 pm

"A second person?" Ouroi laughed. "If you want to pick a fight with me. I'm not your opponent." The priest held their arms open. "You'd have to tear through my army. Probably won't be much good against you. But will wear you down enough so I can give the final blow. I'd prefer not to have to do that." The priest lowered their arms and stared at Vincent.

------------------------------

Kao flung teh door open and took a deep breath of smoke. SHe grinned. "Nice bit of work, this." She said to Mildri sweeping her arm across the ravaged city around them.
"Why?" She choked out.
"I've already told you." Kao said and kissed the young thing. "You lot have a silly habit of forgetting what people tell you."
Mildri stared at her in confusion and fear.
"Then maybe this will remind you!" The blade in her gut widened her eyes. Her body trembled a few times before going limp. WIth a grin, she hopped out of the carriage, flicked a rock at teh driver and sauntered off into the ruins of Sear.

-----------------------------

Mildri awoke from the terrible nightmare to see her driver, tears flowing from his eyes, his handgun held to his temple. "I'm sorry." He said again, then pulled the trigger. Mildri screamed at the sight and fainted.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 4:50 pm

Lavina looked at her mother and shook her head
"No I haven't heard of that story before, what is it about?"
she rested her head on her mothers shoulders as it was the first time she had ever been cradled by her mother

"Well this had better work cause I don't want to have to fight that woman"
she sighed as she continued tugging on the ropes to get the men to walk
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 3:35 am

"Well, to be perfectly honest I don't want to fight with anyone at the moment. I'm kind of tired really and was in a pretty good mood until the kings little mistake over there threatened to kill me, which by the way I still don't fully believe." Vincent let out a long sigh. He's gotten quite tired of this. His mind has be occupied for quite some time now about this man who calls himself the kings executioner. He's encountered men like this before, people claiming to be who they aren't, or flaunting they're powers in front of people just to intimidate them. The document he showed Vincent looked real, but he knew a couple people who could forge any document. And now this priest shows up with an army of the undead. And then there was Kao. Where did she run off to? Did she escape? Did she run away from Vincent? She better have a good story once he finds her, though before he can begin searching he has to deal with the mistake first. Vincent raised his knife. "Okay stranger, I'm getting really tired of this. I was gonna let you run back to whatever whorehouse your mother lives in, but I'm mad now. The kings little mistake thinks he's man enough to try to kill me, the man who did all this? Well, I think it's about time you tried." I tried to stall long enough for Abiron to wake up. Let's just hope he wakes up while I'm still alive.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 9:42 am

"Once upon a time," Lavina's mother began, "there was a mighty king, the Fisher King. The Fisher King was a happy, kind and cheerful man, and all across his realm the land was happy too. Trees flowered, the grass grew sweet and dewy, and the crops were good all year round. Until one day, the Fisher King's daughter was taken from him by an evil sorcerer, which made the Fisher King so sad and angry that the land turned cruel and barren. Rivers dried up, the crops died in the arid soil, and the air turned bitter. A brave hero went and rescued the princess, and it made the Fisher King so happy that the land returned to being happy. Then a short while later, the princess died of a tragic accident while out hunting, and the Fisher King became so sad that the land became a total wasteland, uninhabitable by man. The Fisher King tried his hardest to feel happy again, but he missed his daughter too much, so the land remained a desolate ruin."

Riastrad looked over at Xia. "How are you holding up?"

The stranger sighed.
"Alright, let's actually do something active then."
He reached across to Vincent, raised one finger, then whipped it into the side of Vincent's face. From Vincent's perspective it felt like he'd been hit with an iron bar, the impact launching him off his feet and sending him tumbling along the ground for a few meters.
He then turned, rolled his eyes at the priest, said "Piss off," and flicked the priest in the chin, sending the man into the air and straight through a destroyed second-floor window of a nearby house. He then returned his attention to Vincent.
"So..." he said lazily while waiting for Vincent to get up. "Don't suppose I can get an apology?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 2:51 am

Xia smiled faintly, as she walked her group. "I'm fine. Just a bit tired."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:57 am

Vincent slowly got up and rubbed his face, smirking. "What do I need to apologize for? Daddy's the one who forgot to pull out." Vincent ran up to the stranger and punched him square in the gut. "Come now, I thought you were gonna kill me. You have to do better then that!" Vincent started to laugh a bit as he threw another punch at the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 3:16 pm

A young brown haired woman stepped from among the crowd of corpses. "My, my. Such an ill tempered little boy." She said with a lustful grin. "Perhaps you need a little bit of discipline?" With the flick of her wrist, the woman lashed out with a whip and bound one of the the rude man's wrists.

OOC: Sorry Mate, I have absolutely no idea what your guy's name is.

----------------------------------------

The sound of cracking stone spun Kao's head around. Seeing the cloud of dust rising into the air brought her attention. That's where Vincent is. With a happy smile, Kao set off leisurely towards the slaughter.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 11:49 am

OOT: Thom. And why is everyone trying to screw with my guy?! Seriously, we can't have one exchange without the world getting involved Razz

The man looked up at the lady, and he actually looked annoyed.
"Is it so hard to just do something these days?" He put his hand on his hip. "Tell me something, now what are you going to do?"
During this time, he was completely ignoring Vincent's punches as if Vincent wasn't even there.

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:27 am

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
"Once upon a time," Lavina's mother began, "there was a mighty king, the Fisher King. The Fisher King was a happy, kind and cheerful man, and all across his realm the land was happy too. Trees flowered, the grass grew sweet and dewy, and the crops were good all year round. Until one day, the Fisher King's daughter was taken from him by an evil sorcerer, which made the Fisher King so sad and angry that the land turned cruel and barren. Rivers dried up, the crops died in the arid soil, and the air turned bitter. A brave hero went and rescued the princess, and it made the Fisher King so happy that the land returned to being happy. Then a short while later, the princess died of a tragic accident while out hunting, and the Fisher King became so sad that the land became a total wasteland, uninhabitable by man. The Fisher King tried his hardest to feel happy again, but he missed his daughter too much, so the land remained a desolate ruin."

Lavina looked down
"What happened to the king afterwards?"
"It must be hard to lose your only child"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 6:36 pm

The woman smiled. "There's any number of things I could do right now." She put her free hand to her chin and thought about it for a few moments. "My favorite thought is we all just eat you. Dying is a rather consuming activity. The resurrection more so." She stroked an imaginary beard as her contemplation went on.
"But that wouldn't be very pleasing just yet. And our numbers would most likely suffer. Master Ouroi would be upset if too many of us were destroyed."

Pulling themself from the collapsed room, the young priest checked their body for damage. "Well it appears the healing writs are successful." Ouroi said cheerfully. Hands in pockets, they began to whistle as they strolled from the building and back out onto the street. Behind them, the building slowly collapsed.

--------------------------

Kao pulled up short as she peered around the corner of a building. Vincent was there, attacking a man who seemed to be taking no note of him. There was a small group of people gathered there, but they were weird. She shook her head to focus herself. If that man was so unaffected by her master's attacks, then the two of them needed to leave immediately.
Drawing on her power, Kao summoned up a small fairy illusion of herself and sent it to flit in front of Vincent's vision. The precision of her swelling abilities allowed her to pinpoint her target; that way her illusions could only be seen by them.
The little fairy flew quickly across the open space and stopped in front of Vincent's eyes. It bopped him on the nose then pointed to where Kao was hiding and flew back to her, waving for Vincent to follow.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 3:26 am

OOC: Really sorry it took so long. I was confused after reading the thing about FP on JDO. Anyway...

God damn it Kao this really isn't a good time. If I try to leave it'll give him an opening to kill me. Vincent's hands felt weak as he landed each punch on Thom. Guess I'm still kind of tired, unless he's using magic. "I'm gone for a bit and you're already in another fight?" Abiron spoke, finally waking up. "Good, great, you're up. How strong at you right now?" Vincent asked. "Vincent I just woke up. You should know what I can and can't do right now."

"You're right." As Vincent said that, a pitch black veiled over where they were, a black that no body would be able to see through. Using this brief moment, Vincent ran to Kao, grabbed her and escaped the remains of the city. I'll remember this.

OOC 2: Also sorry if this is kind of bullshit, but I'm having a bit of a hard time thinking of things for an action scene. I haven't been at 100% lately due to not sleeping well and just not feeling good the past month. I'll let you beat Vincent up later Mate since he deserves it Razz
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm

Thread has been locked and moved, to continue please go here to make further posts
http://justdubsonline.net/forum/threads/first-power.5361/

Thank you
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Power

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40