HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:20 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) Empty
TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:24 pm

Avur exploded into shadows as the lightning struck him. Within the blink of an eye he had reformed behind Sean, a skeletal figure visible beneath the dark cloak which he wore.
"Don't underestimate me boy", he said as a skeletal hand extended towards Sean.

Tsukiyo let out a howl of pain as the lightning struck her, she quickly collapsed to her knees, using her scythe to support her. Her breathing became heavy as the glow of the Tiara began to dim.
"Simple... Mortal...", she gasped between breaths.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:05 pm

Sean used the speed boost from his dagger to get to the other side of Avur in a flash, not giving him a chance for the skeletal hand to touch him.
" I am no boy,  I'm a lightning ninja. quick as light and I know my way around shadows."
His eyes where still full of bright lightning as the room filled with electricity.
" I always overestimate an opponent, especially reapers like you!"
Before he knew it he had sped himself up to match the speed of a lightning bolt, using the lighting that was created in the room by himself. He jumped around the room, waiting for the right moment to attack.
As he passed by him he couldn't help but take a swipe at his hand. 
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:39 am

The skeletal hand exploded as the strike hit him, falling to dust on the floor.
"Your too hasty...", Avur chuckled.
The dust began to rise into the air and reform the skeletal hand.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:07 am

Oran drew a gun and point it at the woman.
'Better question. Who're who, an' why should I care?'
Gun still leveled at her, he chugged down his drink.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:29 am

Lorena pushed the gun away and spoke in her normal voice
"You know damn well who I am"
she placed her hands on her hips
"I've been waiting outside this entire time and here you are having yourself a drink"

Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:28 am

He chuckled, placing his tankard.
'How do I know you're you? How do I know that that fine body before me ain't been possessed or somethin'?'
He pondered for a bit, then smirked.
'How about you prove it by flashin' me?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:26 am

Lorena glared at him
"You have always been such a perv""
she raised a brow
"You know damn well there is only one way that will happen"
she yelled for the bartender to get her a drink of rum, when the bartender gave her the rum she downed it like it was nothing. she set the glass down
"as for my body being possessed well that's for me to know no isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:17 am

'Definitely you. Still haughty as ever.'
He holstered his gun, and took another swig from his drink.
'So, why are you here? This far from port, got to be missing the company of seamen. And your crew too!'
He laughed drunkenly at his own crass joke.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:32 am

Tyrcestus's instincts kicked in and he ran over to the scythe-wielding reaper, helping her to her feet.
Then his brain kicked in and he made sure he was between her and the daughter.
"What exactly is all this about?! And Trinity, see what you can do to help Sean," he shouted.

Clun re-entered and walked over to the bar, taking a drink and chugging it in one.
Hexy looked around at everyone and noticed the two pirates who appeared to be bickering.
"Will you two be quiet? I'm trying to drink here." The male pirate was whacked summarily over the head by Fweep.

The troll noticed the two quiet people in the corner who seemed to be trying very hard not to get noticed. Being a troll, he decided to be all friendly.
"Hello," he said pleasantly to them, noting the female's tracing of her thigh. "You got fleas?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:43 am

He twisted, gun in hand, and fired, the bullet flying millimeters from Hexy's head.
'Sorry ma'am.' Oran said, smiling warmly, 'Finger slipped.'
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:46 am

"Yes, close so no man and goblin fight. Once battle over in king name, he honor us. That plus we meet Father Lord in dungeon. How tell him what we did?" Beelzenef asked as he sat beside her and handed her normal clothing to her

"No way, i'm gonna go hang out some..." Steve said as he walked over to where Clun and Hext were talking to two mysterious people in a corner. He walked over and sat down next to the unknown female and said "So what brings you here tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:06 am

Saliin blushed slightly at the comment. "N-No. I don't have fleas." She said to the friendly troll. "It's just that... uh..." She fumbled with her words as she tried to conceal the fact that she was armed. She looked down at her leg trying to come up with an excuse and saw that a small spot of red had soaked through the fabric of her dress. She quickly, and as discreetly as possible, shifted the position of her sickle so that the tip wasn't digging into her flesh just so slightly that it drove her crazy with anticipation of the true cut.
"I cut myself earlier, and the scab is itching." She said settling on an excuse. Feeling that her true nature had been exposed she turned her gaze from the troll. It was impossible for them to know that secret about herself, but still she was always terrified someone would know. Well other than Grave. He didn't really count though.
Before she could say anything else a man sat in the seat next to her. Thankfully he hid the spot of blood from the troll's view.
"We're waiting for someone. Or something maybe. I really don't know." She shrugged, her face continuing to flush due to the attention.
Meanwhile Grave sat in his chair saying nothing. He took his Grimoire from its pouch and began leafing through the pages.
"So what are your names?" She asked, uncomfortable with the situation yet glad to be having what was looking to be a meaningful conversation. "I'm Saliin."
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:22 am

Tsukiyo clutched at a her scythe a small glow dancing around its blade.
"He can't have it... He must not have it...".
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:35 am

Lorena already had another drink in hand
"I came here to find you"
she turned towards him to speak but was rudely interrupted by hexy and the broom. Lorena had the same idea and shot towards hexy as well but on the other side of her.
"Do that again and next time I wont miss"
she turned back to Oran taking another swig of her drink
"As I was saying.. I came here to find you, Heard there was a quest of some sorts that pay lots of gold. Thought you might be interested"
she looked over at him
"And as for the seaman and my crew, as much as i miss their company and the fact they are far better then you are...."
she smirked bringing the drink up to her mouth chuckled before taking another swig
"but...I need a ship and your the only one I know of that has or can get me one."
she set her drink down
"Had some new crew members join and because of it my ship is now sitting at the bottom of the sea"

Triniy looked at Ty
"What am i to do"
she then looked at sean
"what is it you need me to do, im wont be much help here"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:40 am

Hexy's knee-jerk reaction was to bring her foot up straight into the male pirate's treasure trove, and Fweep swung round, knocking Hexy's beer out of her hand and spilling it all over the female pirate's chest.
"Sorry. Foot slipped," she said completely innocently. Fweep looked like it was trying to growl.

Tyrcestus reached up to the scythe and took the light in his hand. "This is a soul, correct? Why does it need to leave before it's natural time?" Then he looked over at Trinity. "Morph into a cat and hope this scythe lady loves kitties!"

"Clun," Clun replied. He adjusted his club and looked up at her, being only a small river troll he was shorter than most folk in the bar.
"Nice to meets you Saliin."
A thumping from upstairs caught his attention and he sighed.
"I gots to go, nice meetings you."
Then he hurried off up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:44 am

Oran burst out laughing, and continued to do so for about a minute, catching the strange girl's leg and holding it tight.
'You! You sunk your ship?! My god woman! Leave you alone for a few months and you screw up that badly!'
He started laughing again, slamming his hand on the bar.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:48 am

The soul rejected Tyrcestus and returned to the scythe.
"Fool...", Tsukiyo spit out as she stood rather shakily, "None of you listen".
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:53 am

Lorena jumped up when the drink spilled on her chest
"You have got to be kidding me"
she said in frustration before slamming her drink down on the bar and turned to oran
"First off I did NOT sink my ship.. My damn crew did"
She started brushing the beer off her shirt and looked up at Hexy
"And second this is my favorite shirt, I suggest you hand me over some gold to buy me a new one or"
she pulled out her gun and pointed it directly at hexy
"Ill shoot you dead now and sell your organs for gold"
she paused for a moment
"Actually i think i like that idea better, I'd get more outta selling your organ"

Trinity turned into a cat and ran over to Tsukyio giving her the 'look' hoping that would catch her attention
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:56 am

Tsukiyo stared blankly at the cat.
"I don't have time to deal with this... I need to leave whilst Avur is distracted."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:05 am

Tyrcestus pulled off the best plan he had.
A moment later, Tsukiyo was left holding a small kitty as he nicked her scythe and ran for the stairs.
"BECAUSE WHY NOOOOOOT!?" he yelled, having completely succumbed to the insanity at this point.

Hexy was not the kind of girl who took being threatened well.
Her eyes flashed.
Her hands came up.
"Yeah, don't get prissy with me."
There was a brilliant flash of light, and Lorena's gun vanished.
Along with the rest of her clothes, in the middle of a public tavern.
Hexy went bright red.
"Oh crap I totally overdid it..."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:16 am

Steve placed an arm around Saliin and said "Now why are you and your friend hanging in a crappy place like this?" before a flash of light caught his eyes. He turned and saw a chick become nude in the middle of the tavern. He whistles as he checks out her nude body
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:19 am

Zalia got dressed and looked at Beelzenef. "We should tell him after we're done with this business with the elves." She replied. "He can use that time to think about the consequences of his actions."

Arisa sighed heavily, and looked at Zerron. "Steve is going to be a drunken handful." She said to him, then looked over at Steve. "It appears he's taken some pointers from the pervy brothers."
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:20 am

The scythe phased from Tyrcestus and reappeared within Tsukiyo's hands once more.
"I don't have time for this", she pushed her way to the door and past the pub owner who had passed out from shock.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:32 pm

Saliin turned when the flash of light erupted in the tavern. The now naked woman drew her gaze despite her own confusion. She could not look away. Maybe it was the oddness of nudity in a place dominated by clothed people, or perhaps the woman's body was what she saw as attractive in women. That one was a stretch, but Grave had told her some things about human sexuality fro ma rational perspective, so she was no longer completely sure about her orientation. Of course it was more likely that she simply wanted to see that naked body as it turned to sand. Her eyes continued to rove the woman's tanned flesh seemingly of their own accord.
In the shadows Grave looked away from his book for a few moments before returning to his spells.
It was then that she realised the pressure on her shoulders. Turning her head she saw the man's arm around her. Her mouth opened slightly and she let out a small gasp, her face and ears burning red. Unsure what to do she sat there fidgeting nervously. His Question! She needed to answer it. Or should she pretend not to have heard? The nude woman was a perfect excuse, but he asked before she became nude. Would it work as an excuse? Crap! I'm taking too long. What if he thinks I'm weird?
A quick glance at Grave.
Okay so he probably already thinks I'm kind of weird. Her free hand lightly brushed the clotting spot of blood on her robe. She swallowed nervously again.
"We're waiting for someone. That's all I know. Grave doesn't really tell me anything." She said, her voice shaking slightly. Hoping he wouldn't notice it.

A dark figure stepped through the crowd as they slowly began directing their attention back to their own business and away from the naked and fuming woman. Coming to stand before Grave a wordless conversation passed between them in seconds and Grave stood up, beckoning for Saliin to follow him as the stranger moved to the tavern exit.
Knowing she had to follow him, she began the uncertain process of extricating herself from under the man's arm. It took a while before she spoke enough words in enough of an order to form a sentence. Her face blazing red she asked in a shaky voice, "I'm sorry, but I need to follow him. Could I please go?"
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:04 pm

"Aww, ya don't have to leave cause your buddy found a friend. He's gone, so how about we get to know each other." Steve said as he pulled Saliin closer

"That true, maybe traveler people meet us there. Wonder if Goblins should plan goblin crab attack on elves, make it no chance to win." Beelzenef said as he sat up and wrapped an arm around Zalia shoulder before leading her out of the room and into the underground city

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next