HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:04 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 10:47 am

OOT: I got a little lost on what exactly is happening, should we just bamf over to the stadium now?
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:26 am

Voldemars smiled as she talked about how her sister did it a lot when she was younger and she had grown used to it. "Ehhh family always does something like that to each other. My grandfather used to wake me up by poking me with a sword or something weird." He laughed recalling all his memories of his grandfather and the fun they had when he was young. "As for you being happy you wore red I would have preferred the white if I knew this was going to happen." Sticking his tongue out at her he shook his head after getting the mental image but not wanting to keep it. "It was kind of a private thing I'm sorry babe. But how's about we head back to the room and get you changed." With that he grabbed her hand and started walking back to the room.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 9:09 am

"Every creature in this world," Mawthrough told her, "has an aura of sorts that denotes their species. To demons, angels give off the scent of fresh air, wide open meadows and freshly-baked bread. Which most demons are not fond of."
After a short while, the creatures around them returned to their meals, gossiping and joking with each other.
"Relax," said Mawthrough, who was lazily browsing the menu himself. "There's a strict no-fighting policy here. Anyone who breaks that rule is not only barred, but is also... incapacitated," he said delicately.

The group re-emerged at the stadium, which was now a bloodied ruin. Corpses lay everywhere.
Behind them, the bed stretched and creaked. "Ahh... I missed this one. Got real comfy after a while."
Maraud whistled with amusement upon seeing the devastation. "Victoria certainly got busy. I best find her before she gets into any..." The look on his face died, and suddenly a hard predatory glare was in its place. "Someone has taken her. This will not do."
He turned back to the group, his face softening. "I have just discovered I have business I must attend to. As to the rest of you, I bid you luck on your own paths. Sauriel, Semira, the bed will take you to somewhere near Decoda's location. As for you three," he addressed the humans, "I wish you the greatest fortunes. Hopefully, our paths should cross again - though, also hopefully, not as enemies. Farewell."
He stalked off, his silhouette swiftly becoming lost in the murky darkness of the destroyed coliseum.
"I'm not a bloodied taxi..." the bed grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 11:46 am

Chastity looked around once more noting that they went back to their normal chatting, but she still felt uneasy being in this place surrounded by demons. She looked down at the menu tryinig to decide what she wanted
"Do angels often come here?"
she questioned still looking at the menu she was undecided on what she wanted and looked up at him
"I'm not to sure what to get, what do you recommend?"

Semira placed Nadia on the bed then turned to Sauriel
"Lets go find our daughter shall we"
she smiled then looked at Nadia
"I think its a good time for Nadia to meet her sister, I hope she will know who we are once we see her"

Amelia looked at Jokan and Cryth
"What do we do now?"

Stella looked up at him as they walked back towards the room
"Your grandfather used to poke you with a sword? Didn't that hurt at all"
she then looked down at her clothing, if she had worn white it would have been see through and she blushed since he said he would prefer the white, if she did then he would be able to see all of her. She tucked her hair behind her ear keeping her gaze at the floor as they approached the room.
"Is it because you want to see?"
her cheeks got even redder asking him that question
"Is that what you want?"
'what am I saying?'
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 3:44 pm

OOT: SOrry guys, I completely forgot to post lately Sad

"I don't know." Newi said in response to Decoda's question. She looked at Rail, who shook her head.
"We have no idea, mother. They just sort of appeared. Out of thin air."
"How long ago?"
"Maybe... fifteen minutes?"
"That was about teh time that Flannigan appeared."
"Who's Flannigan?" Rail asked.
"Don't worry about that right now Anrianna."
"Okay."
"Decoda. I think we should go question our uninvited guest."

-----------------------------

"I believe I spoke about it before. It's the thing that allows me to operate within different dimensions and teleport between them." The small dragon took a thoughtful pause. "You're looking at a newborn goddess." He said looking into Lela's eyes. The young girl was looking between the dragon on her shoulder and Tybalt in confusion.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 9:46 am

"Angels come here in order to converse with the management of this restaurant - perhaps better known as the reason the Bermuda Triangle has remained a dead zone for the entirety of human civilization. Demons do it too, hence the no-fighting rule."
He opened one eye to examine the menu. "Ever had barbecued chicken and ribs before?" he asked.

Cryth and Jokan looked at each other. "I guess we find out exactly what this "plan" for us actually is."
The bed grumbled. "Doesn't anyone ask what I want?"
"No," Jokan said flatly, and the bed merely increased its irritated muttering. After a while it addressed the grown-ups. "Do you guys want to see Decoda then now? Or shall I handle the business of the others first?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 3:10 pm

Chastity looked around the room
"So both angels and demons come here, not just one or the other but..."
she paused and looked at Mawthrough
"I thought they were at with one another, How could such a place exist without them fighting one another?"
she took a moment to think about the food he suggested
"that sounds delicious"

Amelia walked over and patted the bed
"It's ok I know how you feel"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 2:56 am

Decoda nodded her head. "I agree." She said to Newi, with a slight expression of frustration and disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 1:32 pm

Sauriel stood in silence with his arms folded, deep in thought. It took him a few moments to recognize what Semira said, and when he did he seemed somewhat startled.
"Yes. Of course."
He gave a quick nod as he steeled his resolve.
"We will have to deal with Uriel at some point...but for now, let's find her."
His expression softened slightly and he even seemed to be smiling, just a little.
"We will finally have what we always wanted. We...can finally meet Decoda."
He then looked back to the bed and his human companions.
"If you tell us where to go, that will be more than enough. We have troubled all of you enough as it is. If you have other business to attend to, do not concern yourselves with us."
He turned his head back to Semira.
"Wouldn't you agree?"

Tybalt tilted his head, looking curious and somewhat confused at this point.
"Newborn...goddess? I'm not sure I understand, but you're saying that she can cross dimensions and change her appearance at will? That is pretty impressive."
He looked into Lela's eyes, as if trying to figure out just who or what she really is.
"And who knows what else she could do with that power. I suppose when you compare her to the rest of us, she really is some kind of goddess."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:04 pm

Cryth looked thoughtful for a second.
"It's probably better if we stick with you until your journey's finished. Safety in numbers." Jokan nodded.
"That alright with you, Amelia?" Cryth asked quietly. "That way we can be safer for a while."

Mawthrough smiled warmly, clicking his fingers. The waiter scuttled over, and Mawthrough ordered the barbecued chicken and ribs for Chastity alongside some fries, and for himself he ordered several pork balls with eggs inside he called "Scotch eggs". As the waiter left Mawthrough kept one eye on Chastity as he closed the other. "You're very beautiful," he said casually. "Has anyone ever told you that?" Before she could answer he continued speaking. "To answer your prior question, the manager of the Bermuda Triangle does not take kindly to battle. He prefers to avoid it, and thus fighting on his property is strictly forbidden under pain of... I'd rather not say."

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am

Thread has been locked and moved Please continue with your replies here

http://justdubsonline.net/forum/threads/rp-c%C3%A6lum-vs-inferno-a-war-brought-upon-earth.5376/

Thank You
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14