HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:56 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:49 am

~RP~ cælum vs inferno
(a war brought upon earth)

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) 888854-1366x768-DesktopNexuscom_zpsb9772917

The war between Demons and Angels has been going on for centuries. Ruled by God and the Lucifer themselves, Neither care for the world. All they care for is who wins the war. You are a survivor of what was once a beautiful world. But beware, both demons and angels are your enemy. Angels will use you to do their bidding then when they are done with you they destroy you. Demons will simply destroy you in the blink of an eye. You were born with a special ability to help you fight back and hopefully to restore this world. You human will be put through several challenges along you path to restore the world. To seek out the sources causing the destruction and either try to convince them to stop or fight them to the death. One way or another this war has to be put to an end. Are you up for the challenge?

Humans, Angels and Demons are allowed up to one ability each. Unless discussed by me to have more then one

to start post your character info and intro

Here is the catch. There is no main plot to this. Eventually I will come up with the plot but i want to see what everyone can come up with. You can play just one character or multiple characters. You are allowed to play a demon, angel or human. But please stay true to the Rules of OP. You can play a demon or angel and not give it a name to have it die in battle. Or you can create a main angel or demon that likes to challenge the humans. or wreak havoc on towns. I will be monitoring as will as participating in this RP. This is a free and open RP. meaning as long as you still to the provided info and rules anything goes, Plot wise. Good luck and most of all have fun

CHARACTER INFO:
Name:
Ability:

this is a play as you go RP anyone can throw whatever they want in here.

RULES
~no GOD MODING anyone who does post will be removed thanks
~no killing of other characters unless you have worked something out with one another (using oot or pming one another)
~have fun and be creative

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:05 pm

~Characters~

Humans:
Spoiler:

Angel:

Spoiler:

Demons:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:33 pm

Name: Semira
Category: Demon
Ability: Dont let her beauty and innocence fool you. She is a temptress and is able to manipulate you into falling in love with her and use your to do her bidding before draining you of your life. The more she uses you the more she drains your life away.

Human form:
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) Hd-wallpaper-of-mulalacom-2830280_zpse904a737

Demon form with black wings:
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) Shining_wind_1-1_zpsf921d547

Name: Amelia (Mia)
Category: Human
Ability:will be revealed

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) 5688-338621170_zpsa3bfc368
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:48 pm

Name: Albany Taurus
Race/Sex: Changeling/Can turn male or female at will.
Weapon: Lexicon
Strength: Powerful spell caster. Can use force spells to make quick maneuvers.
Weaknesses: Low pain tolerance. Easily knocked down if hit.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:03 pm

Name: Decoda Darkwing
Category: Fallen Angel
Ability: carrier of holy light, which can be used to heal, or harm...this light is carried in her staff. If someone other than herself touches her staff, they will be burned, like if they had touched fire.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:03 pm

Name: Cam (Short for Camshaft. She likes cars)
Sex: Female
Species: Succubus
Ability: Can create/Manipulate wind
Spoiler:

Name: Fenrir
Sex: Male
Species: Werewolf
Ability: Lycanthropy
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lullabye on Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:13 pm

"No! No! Please don't! I-I'm sorry!"

"Sure you are, sure you are, and I'm sorry I let my guard down."
Albany was flipping through her giant book as she held it under her arm like a newborn baby.
"Hmm...Which would you rather prefer? Burnt to death, or peel off the skin - one - layer - at a time?"

"Please! Have mercy!"

"Well...rape is a bad crime indeed...but you only merely attempted...Okay then, I'll shorten your punishment of death by three quarters of the time. You'll die much quicker now."

"No! I'll do anything! Just please! Spare me!

Albany looked up at the man. He held a page by the tip of his finger.
"Too late. You try to take advantage of a girl, you pay the price."

"Wait...when did you...?! Were you always a guy?!"

"Hmm? What's that? You're starting to sound crazy."

"But...you were a girl just a second ago...?!"

"Oh, yeah, that. Don't worry about that."
Albany held out his palm to the man.
"I'll go with a simple burnt to death. Sound good?"

"No! Wait! WAAI-!"
The old man became ablaze in merciless fire. He screamed as loud as he could to make the pain go away, but it didn't. It continued to bite at his flesh one thousand times a second. His eyes started to melt, and yet he couldn't shut them. He couldn't breathe anymore, because when he did, the fire came in and stabbed his lungs. His world started to become quieter...the pain was slipping away...in his last moment of life, he smiled inside. The pain finally went away. He was unbelievably tired now, so he decided to rest. His final rest.

Albany closed her book and smiled evilly. She was satisfied with the payment for assault.
"Hehe, now, where was I? Pee-yu! That body stinks!"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:14 pm

Decoda rested her wings, and folded her arms. 'This place seems interesting.' She thought to herself, as she surveyed the area...seeing only buildings as far as the eye could see. 'I can't believe I was kicked out for even thinking of wanting to come here.' She unfolded her arms, and summoned her staff to her hands, the holy light it housed glowed softly.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:36 pm

Cam sat up in the bed and let out a seductive giggle. "It was fun big boy." She said in a silky voice to the still form beside her. "You talked a big game but in the end you couldn't satisfy. Well," she licked her lips, "I'm not hungry anymore at least." Her giggle turned into a full out laugh. "Human men are such idiots. They can't even see through a simple glamour, how stupid can they be."
She pulled her dress on, careful not to mess up the feathers on her silky black wings. She tossed a smile at the man's corpse lying under the sheets, his eyes were wide and his mouth open. "They never even think that a with a single kiss, a girl could really steal their soul."

Fenrir moved through the shadows as best as his form would allow. The demon scent was think in his nostrils, leading him directly towards the prey. He'd been tracking this particular demon for weeks now. She had terrorized his village until only a handful had been left. Both men and women fell in her wake as she strode through the streets, hiding nothing from the fools that couldn't tell a demon when they saw one.
Dressed in the garb of a cleric none of them even suspected a thing. Because how could the envoys from the Church ever do them harm?
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 1:48 am

Name: Abiron
Category: Demon
Ability: Illusion magic. He likes to use it to manipulate and break people.

OOT: I'll start posting soon
OOT: Oh fucking hell my pic was bigger then I though  Shocked 

Spoiler:

Last edited by Heizengard on Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 3:42 am

"How much for this?"
a seductive voice spoke to the shop keeper. When the keeper looked up to see a beautiful blonde haired nun standng before him his jaw gaped open
"I-uh ..its on the house"
Semira smirked
"Why thank you"
She gave the keeper a wink then leaned over the table placing a kiss just on his cheek
"Would you mind doing me a favor?"
The man didn't hesitate and stumbled to his feet
"y-yes ma-am"
Semira rested on her arms, and started pouting
"I'm being hunted by some big mean men..."
her eyes started to slightly glow
"Would you be a dear and take care of them for me?"
She pointed over to a group of men standing just outside the door. The men were just casually having a random conversation about their day
"Those men over there, they were being mean to me and are trying to hunt me down to hurt me"
she pouted. The keeper nodded
"Anything for you"
he grabbed the hand gun he kept under the counter and waltzed directly out of the shop and towards the group of men. Some muffled shouting was heard then several shots. Screams were heard from several people in the town. Semira casually turned around and leaned against the counter her elbow resting a smirk on her face
"The screams are like music to my ears"
She spoke to herself.The man came stumbling back into the shop, battered and out of breath.
"I took care of them ma-am"
he nearly fell to his knees. Semira walked over to him and leaned down.
"Thank you, but call me mistress. Ma-am make me sound.... old."
She straightened herself up and placed a finger on his forehead and a symbol appeared glowing for a few seconds then vanished marking him as her puppet.
"Now then go back to doing what you were and if anyone comes looking for me I was never here
. understood."
The symbol glowed and the man nodded. She patted the man on the head before walking out of the door. Three officers had come barreling into the shop passing Semira. She turned long enough to blow them a kiss. The officers stopped to admire Semira and had forgotten the purpose of being in the shop, looked at one another, shrugged then headed back towards the station. Semira was the only thing on their mind at that point and all they could talk about. several of them started getting into fight at the station over her. The chief had wondered about this mysterious woman the men spoke of. The town was small, or what was left of it, so finding this woman wouldnt be hard.. or so he thought...

Amelia had awoken. She was laying on the cold tile flooring of the reception hall. Her head was pounding as if she had been knocked out. She slowly got up and realized she was still in her home.
"What happened?"
she asked but there was no answer. She started to look around but the room was empty. She was dressed in a light blue silk dress, which was tattered and torn and seem to have spots of blood on it. She thought maybe it was her own. This hadn't been the first time she blacked out before and the incidents seem to happen more frequently.
She slowly got up and started walking towards the door to the hall
"Mother...Father...anyone?!"
She continued walking until she turned the corner. the sight she stopped her dead in her tracks and she let out am ear piercing scream. There were dead bodies everywhere, blood smeared all over the wall, floors, furniture.
"N-no...Mom...Dad"
She quickly covered her mouth with shaking hands, Tears streamed down her face. The sight cause her stomach to turn and the instinct to run to the nearest bathroom kicked in but it was too far away. She ran to the nearest vase and used it instead to rid herself of the contents that manged to work itself up on her.
After wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and trying to compose herself. She shakily stood up. Tears still streamed down her face. her family had been slaughtered. But who could do such a thing. She tried to remember what happened but it only caused her head to hurt. What was she to do. The only person she knew she could turn to for help wasnt around. She walked over to the step and sat down drawing her knees up to her chest and placing her face in her hand and started to sob
"Brother where are you...I need you"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:52 am

Cam looked out over the abandoned racetrack, sadness in her heart. If only she could have been here to see the cars flying by, feel their passage as they whipped by. The smell of gasoline in the air and burning rubber. Now the track was dominated only by the weeds growing through the cracks made by years of neglect. She closed her eyes and focused her attention on the energy of the place.
She reached out and touched it. A roaring crowd. The announcers voice blaring. The sound of engines. Concession stand food and the smell of alcohol. The flapping of the checkered flag through the air. The horrified gasps and screams. The sounds of metal buckling and shredding. Squealing tires, the smell of smoke, heat of flames, shrapnel as it cut into an unlucky spectator, the driver as he was cooked alive, a pit crew moving like a well oiled machine, griping about the high prices at the gift shop. Children crying.
She let it go before the memories could overwhelm her. Slowly opened her eyes and took a shuddering breath. Humans truly were dumb, to abandon something like this for no reason. The thrill of it. The joy. The idea of going so fast where everything was just a blur...
The flapping of small wings pulled her from her indignation. Her familiar had returned.
"So Armin, what have you found?" She asked the patchwork golem.

He was close. The gunshots had startled him but he wasn't afraid. Instead he turned towards the town and set off at a brisk pace. The main road was abandoned except for a group of bodies laying dead on the pavement. he could see the flashing lights of an ambulance in the distance. He was close. So close now. He wanted to run away now that the musk was so thick. It felt like it was trying to override his brain and leave him in a bubbling pit of raw enjoyment. He shook himself violently and got his mind back on track. It was coming from the local bar.
He strode through the door with vengeance on his mind and he saw her. She wore the uniform of a nun and she had blonde hair. He let otu a frustrated sigh.
"Well met, Sister" He said in greeting to the nun. "What brings one of your order to such a low place as this?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 7:10 am

"Please stop!" The woman screamed. Abiron just laughed and smiled, his gold eyes shining in the darkness. "Stop what? I told you I wasn't gonna kill him! Why don't you believe me?" He said as he cut into the the boy's flesh. None of this was really happening. Abiron was just having his sick fun with the woman. The woman didn't even have any children but he made her think so. Breaking people is what Abiron loved best and it was what he was best at. "STOOOOOOP!!!" "STOOOOOOOP!!!" He mocked. "Oh this is wonderful! Simply wonderful! But I'm afraid this has come to an end." He stopped toying with the woman but kept her in his illusion. The woman rushed over to her "boy" and sobbed and Abiron left grinning. "Oh how humans are so much fun..."

OOT: Sorry about how dark that was
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:02 am

Decoda flew over the city. She looked down at the people going about their day, though from the height she was at, they looked more like small mammals. When she looked up, however, she narrowly was able to miss hitting a skyscraper. "Whoa!" Decoda gasped. "I guess, I should pay more attention." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:33 am

Name: Tybalt
Race: Human
Power: Dragon-kin -- An otherwise normal human born with the power of a dragon. He can carry some of his draconic traits over to his human form, giving him abilities such as incredible strength and skin as hard as a dragon's hide. He can use his full power when he shifts into his dragon form.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

OOT: Will post more in a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:48 am

OOT you read my mind was planning to have her at a bar lol
Semira was surrounded by several men who were asking what they can do to make her comfortable, if she needed anything, if she needed a massage ect. She was basking in the attention she was receiving, when she heard the voice calling her out she simply turned to look at the man. She slid off the bar stool and straighten out her uniform.
"Well I'm just showing these charming men the ways of the lord, We nuns work in many different places, some have worked in brothels to get women to see the ways"
she smiled gently
"Can i help you?"
She brushed her hair back behind her ear and you can swear you  heard the men behind her all sigh
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 11:10 am

As Abiron left the woman sobbing he felt a wonderful sensation move down his spine. "Oh it's been AGES since I've felt this good!" Abiron put on his hat and walked down the road with a skip in his step and a grin plastered on his face. What should I do now though? That was fun but it won't last forever. Besides she'll snap out of it soon enough. Well unless she kills herself that is. Hehehe. Abiron decided it's be a good time for a drink and walked into the closest bar. Abiron took a seat and ordered a glass of Whisky.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:55 pm

Tybalt sighed as he looked at the three bandits that he had just beaten into submission. They had cornered a young woman in a dark, shady alleyway and no doubt had some...less than wholesome plans for her. Luckily, Tybalt had heard her screams from a distance and came to investigate, leading to the current situation. Although the fight -- which was more like a one-sided beatdown -- should have ended by now, the bandits got up once again, much to Tybalt's dismay. He simply shrugged and tried to convince them to leave.
"Do you think that maybe you could give up sometime soon? This has been pretty boring from the start and those injuries of yours are starting to look pretty bad. In fact, I'm starting to think I overdid it...is that blood in your mouth? Yeah, that's definitely blood."
The leader, furious at Tybalt at this point, barely managed to pick up his knife and point it at him.
"Listen 'ere, pretty-boy...I ain't NEVER gunna give up ta some punk like you!"
Tybalt put his hand on his chin in thought.
"Well, I tried playing nice...but this ends now."
With one swift motion, Tybalt knocked the bandit leader's knife out of his hand and pinned him to the ground. He gave the man a soul-penetrating glare.
"Let me put this to you another way. If you and your men want to walk away from this -- or from anything else in your lives, for that matter -- then I think you had better leave."
He smiled and let the leader go.
"Any objections?"
With that, the clearly terrified leader started to run away along with his equally terrified lackeys. Tybalt turned to the young woman and gave her a pleasant smile.
"I don't think they'll bother you anymore."
As he started to walk away, the woman called out to him.
"W-wait! Thank you so much for saving me! How can I ever repay you?"
Tybalt turned back and waved dismissively.
"Don't worry about it. Just try to be more careful next time, okay?"
He continued walking and disappeared from her sight into the crowd.
"Well, that was interesting...somewhat. I think I'll check out that bar I've heard so much about. The locals say they've got the best in the city."
He soon walked into said bar and sat down for a drink.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 3:30 pm

"Ah yes. The ways of a Lord. Most Sisters don't try to encourage this sort of behavior you know. Flaunting her body to attract teh attention of men is a sin isn't it?" He gave her a knowing grin. He kept his expression and mood light hearted however he knew he was walking out on the thin ice at this point simply by considering calling out a demon as what it was. But he had a quest of deserved vengeance to embark upon and this girl wasn't his enemy at this point.
"But enough of that. Your reasons are your own and I don't have any right to condemn them." He let the grin fall from his face and the expression of suppressed anger took over once again. "If you'd be willing, I'm currently hunting a demon who masqueraded as a Nun in order to prey upon the people living in my village. I can only track demons by scent and most of them smell the same to my nose so it's hard to tell them apart at times. I was hoping you would be kind enough to guide me to my prey."
The Nun's mind was working quickly, clearly processing outcomes and possibilities.
"You are not the one I'm looking for."

"You're sure about this Armin?" Cam asked the creature fluttering beside her as she walked down the deserted roads that lead away from the racetrack. The creature gave an odd series of noises in reply and she nodded in grim satisfaction. "That's good. That's really good. This changes things." She hugged the small creature to her chest and lightly squeezed it.
She released Armin and the stitched together stuffed animal went back to floating near her head. He was an interesting creation, A mix of stuffed alligator, panda bear, and dragon all together in one devious animated package. It is Cam's companion and loyal scout.
Her stomach made an organic noise. "But first I need to find something to eat."
She made her way into town and walked into the first nightclub she saw that was open.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:25 pm

Name : Cryth
Abilities : None revealed as of yet

He was running. He couldn't remember the last time he'd ever run this fast.
It had hit him at the gambling tables - an instinctive feeling that something had gone very wrong and his little sister needed him. He tore through the streets, and could almost taste the scent of the blood in the air. His heart clenched at the sound of a scream, but it wasn't his sister's voice.
People ran past him, wild, afraid.

The house was strewn with gore and destruction. And not all the remains were human. He held his breath and gingerly trod through the wreckage, hoping against hope -

He heard her sobbing and was at her side in seconds. He buried her head in his chest and squeezed her tight.
"I'm here. I'm here, it's alright, I'm here now sis..."
He closed his eyes, just glad she was safe.
"I'm here now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 2:40 pm

Simira tilted her head
"A demon you say, one dressed as a nun?"
she placed a finger to her chin and looked towards the ceiling as if she was thinking. Then looked back at him innocently
"I'm the only one around here"
She walked closer to him and stopped just beside him and spoke for only him to hear
"The only demon around here is me"
she smirked
"Are you sure it wasnt an angel, I heard there were quite a few of them around here, maybe its an angel you seek out and not a demon"
She stepped back and looked up at him she placed her hand on his cheek to caress it then moved her hand just under his chin so that he could look at her. Her eyes slightly glowing in a way to seduce him.
"Tell me do i look like someone who could wipe out an entire town? One little demon such as myself?"
she batted her eyes innocently

Amelia felt arms wrap around her and she instantly knew who it was before hearing his voice. She sobbed into his chest
"Brother...they...they're...dead"
she clenched her eyes tightly
"Mom and dad..."
she started crying even harder
"Blood..everywhere...I- I just woek up and...they were all dead"
She looked up at him terror in her eyes
"I can't remember brother...I just woke up, mye head hurt and when i went to look for everyone they were gone..."
she looked over in the direction of where the bodies were then back at her brother
"Last thing i can remember was leaving the room to get a drink and then I woke up on the floor"
she looked down at her dress which was tattered and had blood on it she looked up at her brother
"What happened brother, why would someone do this? I- I dont understand"
Amelias parents had kept her under close watch to protect her from the war upon the angels and demons. She had now clue as to what was going on in the outside world. She had been forbidden to leave their home for her safety. Her parents had told her there was a threat on her life so they didnt want her to go out alone and she believed them. Her brother was also aware of the story that was told to his sister and had agreed to go along with it for her safety. But he knew of the real reason for their protection. He too was told the same story but didnt believe his parents and found out the real reason for their lies to protect them. And in order to protect his sister he too helped make his sister believe her life was being threatened.
Amelia had remembered the stories her parents told her about someone wanting to harm her and she looked up at her brother
"Do you think.. it was them..the ones mom and dad spoke of..Why did they want to hurt me, Why did they kill mom and dad?"
she placed her hand in her hair and shook her head shock had set in
"Th-This is my fault..I should have listened but...i snuck out the other night and met a friend to get some dessert, maybe they spotted me and followed me back.."
She threw her arms around her brother and hugged him
"I'm sorry....I'm so sorry brother..this is my fault..mom and dad are dead and it all my fault"
she started crying hysterically
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 4:28 pm

Fenrir felt the magic moving into his mind as the demoness's eyes glowed. His will was under siege and he fought against it. The strain appeared on his face as he struggled under her pressure. I let out the built up sigh and say, "You're right, there's no way someone like you could slaughter an entire town." He resisted to the core of his being but it didn't seem to be enough.
A girl's face appeared in his mind's eye. Her face was pale and blood was coming from her nose and the corner of her mouth. He watched as she coughed and blood flew onto his face. Her lips moved but made no sound but he read them well enough. And then she had died in his arms while he screamed at the sky.
Anger flared, hatred. Her compulsion was pushed back and he felt his entire body shudder from the mental strain.
"I suppose it's possible that I'm hunting an angel instead." He scratched at the back of his head and looked away from her eyes. "Of course the scent of a demon and the scent of an angel are almost indistinguishable from each other. Despite all of your hatred in the end you are still all the same kind of being."
He sighed in irritation and his expression went hard again. "I've seen demon's in the guise of young children level city blocks. All it takes is the right power." He made a casual gesture towards the bar's door and the street beyond it. "Can I assume that those fresh kills were your doing?"
"Regardless of that, demons and angels are more attuned to one another's presence. I'm simply asking for a heading to the nearest one, besides yourself of course, nothing more. Then you can get back to whatever you have in mind for this town."

Cam stared at the two men and one woman lounging about the private room. None of them wore any clothing and she smiled at the woman. The two of them were sitting so close to one another that they were touching. Her hunger was growing, it was no longer a simple need for nourishment. It had evolved into a need for the carnal as well. Her hand ran along the woman's thigh and she smiled at her and the two men. "Shall we get started?" She asked with a seductive tone and a playful expression on her face. "I've never done this before, so please be gentle."
She let her face flush and saw the mens' expressions soften and then change as they mocked her good naturedly. The woman gently guided her hands where she wanted them to be. Her hand wrapped around the back of Cam's head and pulled their faces closer together.

She sat at the bar with the woman next to her. She had some alcoholic concoction in front of her that pulsated a neon blue. The woman was going on about different positions and something about wanting to try some fetishes and was wondering if Cam would be interested in trying them with her.
"I'm sorry," she put a hand to her stomach. "But I'm really starving right now."
The woman had smiled and then suggested that the two of them leave together, since she knew of an amazing place that did seafood just amazing. Cam had smiled and agreed.
"By the way, I'm Rachel. I'm not sure if I said that before we got things going up there." She laughed her face reddening only marginally.
"Cam. So this place you mentioned, How far is it?"
"Not too far we can walk there."
"That's good. I don't think I'd be up for a car ride."
"Afraid I'd lock you up in the trunk or something?" The woman grinned and grabbed Cam's chest. She blushed heavily and pulled away looking extremely embarrassed. Rachel just laughed.
The two exited the nightclub and Rachel hugged herself as a cold wind whipped by, lifting the hem of her dress. "God it's cold out. I wish I'd've brung a jacket." Cam just smiled and let the energy drift from her grasp. "How are yo unto shivering right now. Do you have some sort of portable heating unit in that dress of yours?"
Cam fought off another of Rachel's drunken gropes. The two of them walked down the road taking a few turns hear and there until the tow were lost and Rachel continued to exclaim that she knew exactly where they were headed. When the attack came, Cam felt that she was doing the drunken woman a service. Especially if all the complaining she had done about her life was anywhere near accurate.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:19 am

He picked her up in his arms, thinking of only one thing. If wherever these demons came from figured out she was still alive, they would send more.
"Shhh...." he whispered, carrying her from the wreckage of their former home. "We need to get you cleaned up."
A few minutes later, he had taken her to a friend's house, and she was shivering in cold water, the blood cleaned up.
He looked out of the window for the hundredth time.
"Just stay calm, ok? I'm here."
He felt it again, an instinct like ivy growing over the back of his neck.
They know she's still alive.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:22 am

Abiron downed the Whiskey in seconds and ordered another one. He started to drink when he over heard two people talking. One of them said they were investigating something while the other, who looked like a nun, would reply back. So I see I'm not the only demon here after all. Abiron listened in a bit more when he heard something about the guy hunting a demon. A grin appeared on his face and his eyes glowed a bit. This day just keeps getting better and better. Abiron finished his second drink and waited for the two's conversation to end.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:15 am

Semira smirked knowing she convinced him it could have been an angel that did it
"If its and Angel you want. an angel you shall have"
She pointed in the direction that was towards the middle of town
"There is a church just in the middle of this town, there you will find several angels"
She circled him
"As for those fresh kills..it was an angel that did it I've been here this entire time"
a lie, but when it came to demons it was hard to tell whether it was a lie or the truth. She looked towards the men at the bar and pouted
"Wasn't I boys"
They all nodded in agreement
"Oh yeah, yeah she has been here with us this entire time"
one had spoke. Simira smirked knowing she had them wrapped around her finger. She turned to look back to Fenrir
"I would be cautious of those angels, they can be very manipulative"
She tilted her her head her eyes started glowing again
"Why don't stay here with me"
she moved close enough to where her body was pressing against his
"You can have anything you ever wanted if you stayed with me"
she twirled her finger around on his chest then looked up at him innocently through her lashes, with her red glowing eyes
"You know you want to, you cant resist is so why fight it"
Simira felt the presence of another demon and glanced over in his direction for a split second before turning her attention back to the task at hand

Amelia had drawn her knees to her chest shivering in the cold water
"Why would they do this brother?"
She looked up at him it was obvious she was terrified
"What are we going to do now, we dont have mom and dad to take care of us, how will we survive?"
she hugged her knees
"This is all my fault, I should have listened to them"
she whispered to herself, a tear had fallen from her cheek and into the water, she rested her head on her knees and exhaustion started to kick in and she became drowsy

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next