HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:43 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:49 am

Cryth turned and looked at Amelia again.
"I'll take care of us."
He lifted her out of the water, and carried her to the guest room, allowing her to get some sleep.
"I promise. We'll be ok."
He sat on the end of the bed, stroking her hair.
"I'm not leaving you alone. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:41 am

Amelia looked up at her brother tugging on the fabric of her clothing which was sticking to her skin
" But i dont want to burden you"
She looked down twisting the silk
"I know you like to be able to do your own thing and not have to worry about taking care of someone"
She sighed
"Is there something dry I can wear?"
She looked back at her brother
"You dont have to take care of me, I'll be fine. I dont want to get in your way"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:46 am

Tybalt drank quietly at the bar for some time, but he could sense that something was off from the moment he walked in. He thought to himself as he finished his first drink.
"That aura couldn't come from just one demon...there must be two of them here. Yeah, that's it. The nun who is surrounded by men and the man drinking alone in a corner. I also sense something from the man that the nun is currently...involved with. He seems to be human, but not quite human. Hmm. Maybe this will be an interesting night, after all."
He turned his attention to the barkeep.
"Hey, do you know anything about that nun over there?"
The man stared blankly at the girl and spoke in a daze.
"I don't know...but she sure is beautiful, isn't she? I think I'll ask her to marry me..."
Tybalt waved at the man and tried to get his attention, but he never got a response.
"Just as I thought. She's using some kind of mind control magic."
He walked over to the girl, making his way through her "fans." He talked to her calmly and casually, with no ill-intent in his voice.
"You know, it's really not nice to dominate the minds of others. Haven't you had enough fun for tonight?"
He turned his attention to the man who was with her. He put his hand on the man's shoulder and turned him around, trying to bring him back to himself.
"You seem to be more strong-willed than the others here, so if you can hear me, it's time to wake up. You look like a man who has something important to do. Shouldn't you get back to it?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:56 am

The magic wormed its way into his mind again. Stronger this time, even harder to fight. He struggled under the weight of her will and felt his own resolve weakening dangerously. He didn't have time to become her thrall, he had a demon, or possibly an angel to kill. Satisfaction wouldn't come until he had her head in his blood covered hands and he drank her blood from the severed neck. Her body would be mutilated and left as a reminder why demons, or angels, should not piss off a werewolf.
But as he stared into the glowing eyes of this demoness, he couldn't break free. Her compulsion was perfect and he felt himself slowly falling under her power. Things were looking bad for him and his quest. He was about to cave in and let himself say the words she wanted to hear. He figured it would just be easier to accept it when she looked away. Her eyes left his and suddenly his mind was clear again. He took several steps away from her his anger rising, making his blood boil. He felt the change in his bones but suppressed it although he knew his eyes were starting to turn yellow. A growl came from his throat.
"I do not have a quarrel with you, demon. Enough of your tricks." His body was in a combative stance, the change ready to tear through him the second it struck his fancy.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:19 am

Decoda had landed on the top of what looked like an apartment building, and rested her large black wings. A few of her black feathers had been carried off by the gentle breeze, and she watched where they would possibly land.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:23 am

Abiron kept watching the scene unfold in the bar laughing to himself. Once things started to get violent between the two he got up from his seat and walked over ignoring the guy who tried to intervene. "You seem to be in quite the predicament miss." He said addressing Semira. Abiron took his hat off and looked at Fenrir his gold colored eyes glowing a bit and a grin appearing across his face. "Why are you after this demon? You can tell me, we're friends right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:00 am

Semira eye started glowing
"Who said anything about a quarrel, Im just trying to help"
she was then interrupted by another man
"A lady can never have enough fun"
she now turned her attention to him, moving quickly to where she was sanding in front of him .keeping her
her eyes aglow
"Would you like to have a little fun?"
she tilted her head and twirled her fingers through her hair innocently her eyes still glowing
"You know you want to, come on give in"
she took a step closer to him
"Pwease"
she pouted. the men behind them nearly started whispering
"if he doesn't i will, who can resist that face"
one spoke out loud
Semira overheard the other demon speaking to Fenrir. She had wondered what he was doing in the bar but she now had a new task at hand and remained focused on the man before her.
"tell me "
she purred
"whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:18 am

"I'm not after this demon, interloper." Fenrir informed him. "She, however, is after me." He met the man's eyes. So that's why the demon scent is so thick here. There were two of them this whole time.

Cam stood on the porch of the large house. Her hand was partially raised to knock on the door but something held her back. What if he is in here? She felt her breath catch in her throat and she let her hand fall to her side. She was about to turn away when a blur in the shape of small bat wings and a patchwork body shot up to the door and hit the doorbell. She heard the bells chiming beyond the door and she felt herself froze.
"Armin!" She hissed at the small creature that was giggling in its odd clicking language. She heard running footsteps and shouts of "Mom someone's at the door!"
Mom? A young woman opened the door and two small children poked their heads out from behind her legs.
"Can I help you?" She asked with a tone of guarded curiosity.
"Uh... Hello. My name is Cam... I'm a friend of... Devin's. Is he... here by any chance?"
The woman gave her an odd look. "Devin? My husband's name is Darren."
"Ah that's right." She gave the woman an apologetic half bow. "I'm sorry but it's been such a long time. We were friends back in middle school."
"He's never mentioned your name before. What's Cam short for? Carmen?"
"Camshaft. It's an odd name I know, but my father was obsessed with cars and I kinda got the short end of the stick."
The woman was beginning to slowly close the door on her. Cam knew she had to get inside and her options were running out. The longer she stood out here talking to this woman the more likely it became that someone would see her. In one motion she stepped forward and flung the door open to the woman's surprise and wrapped her wings around her and her two children.
The effect was immediate as Cam pressed her body against the woman's. Her children were in a state of pleasant, empty minded calm.
"Now, my love," she whispered sensually into the woman's ear. "Why don't we talk about your husband in better... detail." She ran one hand up her arm and around her back pulling them closer together. She slowly took them as a group into the house and Armin quietly closed the door behind them.
"Armin," Cam crooned softly to her familiar. "Why don't you keep the children occupied so they don't get into trouble while me and Mom get to know one another." She gave a delighted giggle and gently kissed the woman, hands slowly massaging her body. "Why don't we go upstairs, hun. And you can tell me about Darren."
"Of course, mistress." The woman said. Her eyes were glazed over and her voice sounded like her mouth was numb. Cam smiled and led her upstairs by the hand.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:42 am

Tybalt's mind started to become clouded as he heard the demon's voice in his head. Deep down inside, a small part of him wanted to do everything that she wanted him to do. When he realized what was happening, Tybalt clutched his head and shook it, trying to bring himself back to normal. When he regained his focus, he smiled and answered her while averting his gaze slightly.
"Well, now. It looks like I might have underestimated you a little. I must admit, that's a very powerful charm spell you have."
Thinking quickly, he turned back to the crowd and addressed the men who were under the demon's power with all of the fake melodrama that he could muster.
"Are any of you real men or not?! If you are, prove yourself and confess your undying love to this lovely young maiden standing before you! Hurry, before someone else robs you of the chance!"
With that, the crowd of enthralled men were whipped into a frenzy. Using the resulting chaos as a distraction, Tybalt took this opportunity to slip away from the crowd and leave the bar.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:57 am

"Hey!"
Cryth took her by the chin and made her look into his eyes.
"Don't think I'm just going to run off! You're my sister, ok? You're all I've got, and I'm all you got. Stay here a sec."
He left the room and came back in with a dressing gown and a pair of pyjamas. "Sorry, sis. I didn't think."
He turned around to let her get changed. "Listen, I'm going to need to go talk to some people about money and stuff. If you want, I can do that after you fall asleep. I've got a friend who'll come in and protect you. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:51 am

OOT smart move DM Razz

Semira glared at the man as he managed his escape
"We shall meet again and next time you wont escape me"
she looked at the other men who surrounded her her eyes glowed as she gave them a stern look
"Sit"
the did as she commanded
"very good"
she looked over at the other demon
"So I'm assuming you have a purpose here"
she crossed her arms
"Are you here to help me take out the angels that reside in the church in the middle of the town. Please tell me lucifer has finally answered my request and sent you to help me"
she ran her finger through her hair, her powers were only good on humans not other demons so trying to seduce the demon would be pointless

Amelia started to get dressed, laid her wet clothed on the table then crawled into bed
"Promise you wont be gone long"
she looked up at him as she pulled the covers over her
"What if they come back? will your friend be able to protect me from them"
she pulled the covers up to her chin
"Can you stay until i fall asleep. please brother?"
she settled into the bed leaving a spot for him ti sit next to her
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:34 am

Abiron sighed. "Well there goes my fun. You get off today now run along." Abiron's eyes stopped glowing as he walked over to Semira, straightening his neck tie a bit and putting his hat back on. "Yes that's right I'm here to help you. Just wanted to have a little fun first. Didn't think I'd run into you right away but oh well." A look of mild irritation appearing on his face.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:56 am

He sat down on the bed.
"I'm here."
He stroked her hair, wanting her to sleep and be free of her concerns for just a little while.
"Nothing's going to harm you. That I promise. I love you sis."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:03 pm

While on the top of the apartment building, Decoda closed her eyes, and let her ears pick up any odd sounds. She had spent the majority of the day just flying around the city, when really, she should've started off like this...listening for those in need.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:45 pm

Name: The 7th
Category: Human (Though Cyborg)
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Ability: Inhuman Strength, Agility and Dexterity. Proficient with a multitude of firearms and melee weapons, though he favours a wide bladed Katana.

~~~
He crouched on the rooftop across the road from Decoda.
'And you're sure it's her this time?' He said, seemingly to himself.
'But are you positive? Last time you said you were sure, I chased a half naked woman through a subway tunnel for about forty minutes...Yes, I  know...Ye...OK! OK...I'm sorry...I'll check it out...Keep me posted Angel.'
He walked to the far side of the roof, before launching into a sprint. When he reached to edge, he launched forward, flying through the air towards Decoda, drawing his blade as he traveled.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:17 pm

Though her eyes were closed, she was more than capable of seeing all that around her. She merely summoned her staff to her hand, and pointed it to whomever was coming towards her. Her staff seemed to glow brightly, with the holy light that was housed both inside the staff, and inside herself.
"Who are you?" Decoda asked, as she opened her black wings.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:36 pm

He landed on her roof in a roll, before sprinting towards her.
'Doesn't matter!' He dropped into a slide, his blade swinging towards her.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:42 pm

Surprised, Decoda flapped her wings, barely missing the tip of the blade, as she took to the air. "It does matter." Decoda said, thinking it was safer in the air, then it was on the roof. "I've been here for less than one day; I doubt I've done anything to anyone that warrants an attack like this."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:08 pm

He dug his clawed hand into the roof, stopping his movement.
7th stood up and look towards Decoda. 'Well. aren't you spry.' He pulled a hand cannon from his holster, leveling it a her.
'Can you dodge bullets though?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:14 pm

"Well its about time he finally sent someone. These angels need to be wiped out and they have been in this town for far too long"
She looked over to where the two men exited
"Well we could have used the two of them for help considering they aren't like normal humans. But..."
She looked behind them at the group of men drooling over her
"Ive managed to round up these guys"
She smirked
"The powers of being a demon"

Amelia closed her eyes as he stroked her hair. it was always comforting to her to have her hair stroked.
"I love you too brother, thank you"
She nuzzled against the pillow and slowly started to drift to sleep
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:15 pm

Decoda held out her free hand, almost like she was offering it towards the 'person/machine' before her, and from her hand, sprang a holy light...bright...brighter than anything any human would have seen. Since she was the bearer of this light, her eyes adjusted to its brightness like it was second nature. "Why are you attacking me?" Decoda demanded in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:18 pm

As he was wandering the streets, Tybalt sensed that something was happening nearby.
"I feel something...an angel and...a human? A little different than a human. From the amount of energy coming from them right now, it looks like they're in a fight."
His curiosity having gotten the better of him, he quickly ran over to see what was happening. He saw a dark-looking angel and an augmented human in the middle of a duel. He discreetly sat on a nearby rooftop to see how the duel would play out, as if he were watching a Shakespearean play.
"Now this should be good."
He smiled and made himself comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:07 pm

Fenrir took the opportunity the man had made to discretely exit the bar. Now he was simply wandering the streets, the scents in this town were disturbing and he was having trouble keeping his thoughts in check. The noises were all tuned out but the smells he couldn't stop and he continued to wander aimlessly hunting down each particular scent to discover what produced it. Backstreets, main drags, alleyways, restaurants, sex shops, he found the mall and had to discover each and every scent that each put off.
It was slowly beginning to become too much and his head was feeling light. He knew he needed to get back out into the more rural areas and away from the overwhelming smells of a city.
Just as he was about to shove some cotton up his nose to block the smell a bright light in the sky caught his attention and the musk of energy manipulation drifted down to him. He focused his mind and quickly made his way towards the source of the energy release, drawing the change in his body to the edge. The shadows seemed to become drawn to his body like a cloak and he had a hard time suppressing his other side. It took him longer than he would have liked since he knew his wolf form was faster but it would have drawn more attention.
He looked up at the building and saw that the source of the light was up there. He stepped into the lobby and began moving up the stairs on all fours.

Cam smiled and ran a hand along the woman's skin. It had been enjoyable but unless Devin had changed his name, this Darren didn't sound like the right person. Still she waited just be sure sure. If she was wrong she could make the family "forget" she had ever shown up on their door step. The woman, who's name had turned out to be Tracey, was asleep. It hadn't taken very long to tire her out and it had kind of disappointed her. Cam didn't think Devin would end up with someone who would be this weak sexually, even more evidence to support the case that this man wasn't who she was looking for.
She laid in the bed beside Tracey for a long time lost in thought, she considered taking her energy, but decided against it. If it was Devin's wife then... he would get angry.
A car came rumbling into the driveway and the front door opened. She stretched her senses and felt something shielded by a thick defense. But the thing she sensed was familiar.

OOT if someone wants to RP as Devin feel free to let me know.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:18 pm

I kid, I Kid, this one isn't my actual one (Unless everyone wants it to be.

Spoiler:

Totally my real one

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 2:23 am

He stayed with her until she had fallen asleep.
Then he got up and paced the room, deep in thought.
I need to get out of here and arrange for more protection... but I just can't leave her unprotected! Come on, there's got to be something -
"Ahem."
The voice made him jump - and then he relaxed.
"So you did turn up."
"One good turn deserves another. You let me live, I'll ensure she lives."
The voice was seemingly coming from nowhere, though if you listened very carefully it was coming from underneath the bed.
"Will you scare her?"
"Scared you, didn't I?"
"Touche."
Cryth grabbed his coat, feeling the ivy crawl over his neck again.
They're hunting for her.
"Protect her. Please."
"Oh, don't beg like that. I don't affiliate with weaklings."
"She's all I got left."
The voice repeated what was said in a high pitched mocking tone. "She's all I got left! She's all I got left! Try not to cry too hard, I'm fresh out of diapers."
Cryth scowled.
The voice laughed. "Fun times... now scram. Do what you have to do. I was having a good nap."
Cryth left the room, taking one last look back at his sister.
"She'll be fine. Go." Cryth sighed, then left, taking to the streets and starting to run.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next