HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:00 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:54 pm

Grave stepped outside and into the alley next to the tavern. The air outside was clear, even if it wasn't as pure as out in the countryside. Still this is where he wanted to be, in one of the cities studying at the college and maybe start teaching. Of course he couldn't do any of that without beating these challenges and regaining citizenship status. He'd show all of them the power that Necromancy held! The figure stood in the alley alone, a dark silhouette in the already dark shadows. Much like himself in many regards. He too stood out when there was no light around, perhaps it had to do with his aura. Saliin would sometimes mention that he gave off a shadowed presence. Speaking of Saliin... Grave looked around quickly. No sign of her having followed him outside. Blasted girl! She was probably still entangled with that man, the weak willed fool. Oh well, he'd retrieve her later.
"Do you have it Eisenfeld?" He asked his contact. The figure took something out of its coat and held it out in one hand. "Very good. This puts me one step ahead of the others." He grinned under the shadows of his hood. Unseen by the other person it was a malicious smile filled with delight at the thought of suffering.
The figure stood there, hand still outstretched as Grave slipped the book inside his robes. "Your payment. Forgive me my foolishness."
The other being was smarter than the usual couriers Grave's associate sent to him. They didn't come any closer than they already were which was conveniently out of his shovel's effective range. A change of tactics then. Reaching into his robe he withdrew the pouch and a small vial at the same time, slipping the vial discreetly into the pouch he made to toss the small bag to the courier. The silhouette held its hand up in a 'hold' gesture.
"Do you take me for a fool?" The soft voice asked him. The accent of the speaker was strange. "Don't try to make excuses, Necromancer. I know what you just slipped into that bag. I will not be deceived so easily."
Grave nodded slightly, his hood moving a miniscule amount with the gesture. Taking the vial from the pouch he secured both items back within the confines of his robes. "It's about time he sends someone with a brain. Eisenfeld, if that's truly your name, you deserve a much more fitting payment than a cheap poison and a bag of rocks."
The other figure tensed, ready to defend themself against whatever attack Grave tried.

Saliin watched Grave walk out the door of the tavern, knowing that he would be displeased with her later. Knowing what that would entail she steeled herself for that fate and decided to make the best of her current circumstance. The man's warmth radiated through both of their clothes and she was slightly surprised how pleasant a sensation it was. Pressed so close to one another she could feel his chest move with each breath, smell what could be alcohol on his breath and the smell of his sweat. It was an intoxicating experience for her to say the least. He was looking at her, looking directly into her eyes. She swallowed and found that her mouth and throat were unexplainably dry at that moment. There was no way her face could get any hotter without bursting into flame.
"G-Get to know each other? W-What do you mean?" She asked innocently. She wasn't playing hard to get or acting oblivious, she truly had no idea what was going on tat he moment except that it felt nice yet incredibly awkward at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:56 pm

MateusseDarkslight wrote:

Hexy was not the kind of girl who took being threatened well.
Her eyes flashed.
Her hands came up.
"Yeah, don't get prissy with me."
There was a brilliant flash of light, and Lorena's gun vanished.
Along with the rest of her clothes, in the middle of a public tavern.
Hexy went bright red.
"Oh crap I totally overdid it..."

Lorena suddenly felt a chill when he clothes vanished she clenched her fists
"Well Oran it seems you got your wish.... Now if you'll excuse me"
Lorena charged towards Hexy grabbing ahold of her by her neck choking her
"Now you listen here you little witch, I was trying to have a word with Oran over there and you rudely interrupted us and then strip me of my gun and my clothed. You had better give me my gun and clothes back or I'll show you how a pirate can fight. "
she squeezed her neck even tighter
"UNDERSTOOD"
she completely ignored the stares she was getting from the guys in the pub. Some of the men hooted, hollered, and wolf called at her but she paid them no mind
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 6:11 pm

"You must know what I mean pretty lady. Guy meets girl in bar, girls face get all sweaty. Her mouth gets dry and her face gets all red." Steve said as his eyes came into focus before he said "Yes, red face. You have a red face just like that." as he pointed to Saliins face.

Steve pulled Saliin's chair close as he said "I mean it's nice finding a cute lady in here. And it's even nicer when she realizes she likes me. And when I mean by get to know each other is talk privately."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:45 pm

Always reflexively, Oran's slapped Lorena's bare butt, and squeezed slightly.
'As nice as I remember it being. Awesome.'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:58 am

Hexy's eyes went wide - then narrowed.
She instinctively raised her hand, growled "Don't f*ck with a witch," - then summoned some sort of giant squid out of nowhere.
The squid in question seemed very confused about where it was, and decided to start poking both her and Lorena with it's long tentacles.
Everyone in the bar grabbed a drink and sat down to watch.

Tyrcestus picked up Trinity, who was still in cat form, and looked out after her.
"What the hell's a reaper...? This is a big old scary world..."
Then he concluded there was no way he could affect Sean's and Avur's battle, but was consciously aware it might destroy the pub, so he ran downstairs to get everyone to evacuate.
Then he stopped, because Hexy had gotten a lady naked and summoned a tentacled beast.
"My life's never going to be normal again, is it..?" he said wearily.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:13 am

"Talk privately? O-Okay." Was this a good idea? She had no idea. But she wanted to see where it would go. "So where would we go to be in private?" She asked as a squid randomly appeared out of nowhere floating in midair, tentacles groping the naked lady and the person who seemed to have summoned it. Her mind began working and she felt herself growing excited.

Grave stared at Eisenfeld, calculating his options. Physical attacks, while effective would been hard to pull off at this distance, especially if the courier had that keen of eyesight. Spells were always possible. He knew several that could bind a person and muffle them at the same time. Enough time to get in close.
"I know what you're thinking," Eisenfeld said in that same soft almost musical voice. "Do not think to try it on me." The coat parted revealing a small loaded crossbow held in one hand. The bolt pointing at his heart.
"Resourceful of you." He admitted grudgingly.
"Go back into the tavern. You have what you want."
"But you don't."
"Oh well."
Shrugging to himself Grave turned and calmly walked back into the tavern, mild interest as his gaze fell on the squid before he went in search of Saliin.

In the alley Eisenfeld pulled the hood back, revealing soft fur covered features. The Cat Kin put the small crossbow away and retreated into the depths of the alley. She would keep her eye on Grave. The only reason the necromancer would be interestedi n that text was if he was up to something nefarious.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:57 am

"Ohh, we'll talk in a private room." Steve said as he stood up with Saliin in his arm. He lead them past where a squid as beginning to grope two chicks, one of which was naked. Smiling to himself he went up to the pub keep and asked for a private room. After grabbing a key he whispered to Saliin "Bet those gals are gonna have fun." before planting a kiss on her cheek as his hand slipped down to her waist

Last edited by pizzanerd1 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot coloring)
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:05 am

Lorena jumped when Oran smacked her bare butt. she then took a swing at him punching him in the jaw
"NOW's not the time"
she she turned back to Hexy to see the giant squid, this didnt concern her cause for a pirate it was normal to run into squid from time to time
"Don't F*** with a pirate"
She quickly reached back and took Orans sword out of its holster and started cutting up the squid getting all sticky in the process
"looks like sushi is on the menu tonight"
she said as she finished chopping the squid. She turned back to Oran handing him back his sword
"Touch my arse again and next time I wont be so nice"

Trinity looked up at Ty with a sad look on her face and let out a mew in apology
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:02 am

Zalia looked at Beelzenef with a puzzled expression on her face. "Goblin crab?" She questioned, not knowing what it was. She then lowered her gaze to the floor, as Beelzenef led her into the underground city. "I'm sorry, I'm not well versed in battle tactics, and the like."

"Oh good God..." Arisa groaned in frustration, and exhaustion. She looked at Zerron. "I'm going to get some air." She said to him, then grabbed Shadow's reins, so he wouldn't be caught in the cross fire, and led him outside.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:46 pm

Tyrcestus planted a kiss on the kitten's head.
"Ah, don't worry. Just stick by me and we've got this."
He watched the pirate chop the poor helpless squid into pieces, and said a prayer for Alfie the squid as its soul sped to heaven.
"Farewell, my tentacled prince, and may a choir of angel-fish glub thee to thy rest," he said solemnly.

Hexy noticed that the female pirate was all sticky, noticed everyone in the bar was staring, realised that the woman was pissed off - and promptly kissed her hard.
Every man in here will protect me now. Plus, she doesn't taste too bad. Lots of rum, and perhaps a bit of seamen.

Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:18 pm

"Eh, I might join you in a few."
He slowly drank his ale as he watched hexy fight a naked pirate. then his eye caught Ty as he was coming down in a rush.
Crap... just when things where getting lively...
Zerron downed the rest of his ale and went to see what was up with ty. what he was about hear is not going to be good.  
" So whats going on up there? Or better yet how bad?"  

As sean picked up speed, lightning bolts started to discharge at random within the room. He watched the other reaper leave the room and the girl lifeless. As he saw this, he lost control of his powers.
SO thats how he wants to play? lets see what his breaking point is!
As he got faster, he landed more slashes at Avur. The extra lightning was starting to strain the room around them as the walls and floor started to crack.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 3:14 pm

"It battle move where men lure elves to front line, the goblins attack from sides. Enemy confused, make easy battle." As they walked through the corridors of goblin soldiers preparing. A line of goblin soldiers began marching by in orange armor, wielding daggers and a small shield strapped to their backs.

Beelzenef grunted before he said "Goblins not want battle, many made big noise last night to say no. But if we no fight now, then elves come here and fight after battle with men."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:46 pm

Grave huffed in frustration before retaking his seat in the shadowed corner. Taking the book from within his robes he opened it, the spine crackling softly as the bindings were tested. The sweet aroma of old book filled his senses and he began reading fervently. All thoughts of Saliin temporarily forgotten.

Saliin gave a small squeak of surprise when Steve kissed her cheek. It was so quick that she didn't really know how to express the feeling of it. However his arm around her waist holding her to him seemed to keep some kind of tension in her body. Nervous anticipation filled her as the two of them climbed the steps to the upstairs. "Do you do this often?" She asked him nervously.

Eisen slipped discreetly into the tavern, her eyes roving the shadows for Grave and finding him relatively quickly. Now then. There's supposed to be a girl too... She thought to herself. But of her there was no sign. Maybe the two of them had split up?
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:52 pm

Oran crouched done by the two, a pressed a gun to Hexy's head.
'That's quite enough now, don't you think?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:47 pm

Upon being kissed by Hexy Lorena's natural instinct was to push her off, which she did then slapped her. By then Oran had the gun to Hexy's head
"I would have to agree Oran"
she stepped back crossing her arms which seem to make her breast more plump
"Now I would like my clothes back witch"

Trinity rubbed her face against his chin (like cats do) and purred then settled down in his arms as he was carrying her
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:02 am

Avur laughed as Sean attacked him. His body continuously falling to dust and reforming moments later.
"Haha! Is that all you have? You mortals are so weak!"
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 2:21 am

Steve lead Saliin to the room he rented. He opened the door and looked inside and examined the inside of the room. A large bed sat in the middle of the room, with a window showing the night sky beyond it.

The two entered the room, and Steve promptly closed and locked the door behind them. in his drunken state he scooped Saliin up and said "Never done this" before he bent down and delivered a quick kiss to her lips before saying "You could have that giant squid wrapping you up in it's tentacles instead." as he walked over to the bed and laid in it with Saliin beside him.

Last edited by pizzanerd1 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot coloring)
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 2:53 am

(OOT: Pub manager is fainted on the floor in a traumatized state)
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:08 am

Tyrcestus gave the kitty a cuddle to reassure both himself and her.
Then he turned to Zerron.
"Yeah, Sean's going to reduce this place to rubble. Him and some old guy are tearing everything apart up there! Help me get people out, any ideas?"
He looked down at Trinity, in case she had any ideas.

Hexy was only now starting to get ruffled.
Fweep moved to the side of Orran's head and cocked like a rifle.
"...Fine," she grumbled. "Mine are better than yours. More perky," she remarked to Lorena, as her clothes rematerialized back on her. Only now, they were all florescent pink.
"Happy?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:43 am

As Sean had lost all control, a thunderstorm started to form in the room as well as all of the other rooms in the pub. the dark black cloud was swirling  around as huge thunder claps and bolts of lightning came crashing down. Sean reappeared as his eyes glowed a wicked dark blue.
"nice little storm we're having isn't it?" As he grinned it started to pour from the clouds that had fourm.
Now lets see that dust reform in this downpour!
the Lightning started to become more frequent and more powerful as they started to rip through the floors and walls.

Uh, okay. you can stop now...... I'm sure your....
I TOLD YOU TO NOT TALK UNLESS YOU HAD SOMETHING USEFUL!
..... okay, he's lost it here.

"Oh good god..."
Just then he heard thunder. he looked up and saw stormclouds above them.
" Bloody hell Sean, really? Uh, we may want to get things going rather soon..."
just then lightning started to strike the walls and floor as it started to pour inside.
"RIGHT! EVERYONE OUT!"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:43 am

OOT Then we took it from behind the bar. while he was unconscious.

Saliin's heart beat fast, this was... it was...she didn't know what it was. She couldn't understand this. Couldn't understand what her body was doing or why it was feeling this way. She felt incredibly hot at the moment, so unbearably hot she didn't think anything would be able to cool her off before she burst into flames. He had kissed her, that's what he had done after picking her up so unexpectedly. It had been the most unexpected feeling, it was soft yet firm in a bizarre mixture that made it feel as if nothing had happened at all. It was rather anticlimactic, her rational mind whispered to her conscious, something that had been so hyped up in conversations between older women and in books, for it to feel so rather pointless was a shock.
But that didn't matter right now as she seemed to act without any thought. She didn't know what she was doing, only that it was good.

Grave sat there in his corner. He looked up as something unidentified splatted onto his table. He saw the cut up pieces of squid plopping to the floor. A thought came to him. Putting a finger in the small droplet of squid fluid he drew an arcane rune, one that he had just learned about. The results might be interesting if the book was correct.

On the ground at Lorena's and Hexy's feet, the squid began to knit itself back together as Grave's magic took over the recently deceased body. Once it was back together he discretely wrapped tentacles around both of their legs and had the zombie squid pull, dragging both of them off of their feet.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:59 am

OOT sly move lully

Trinity shook her head she didn't know what to do, at least not in that form and she was to sjy o transform into her human or catgirl form to comply knowing all the men in the bar would stare at her

Lorena looked at her clothes
"No I want them back as they were"
she then felt something wrapping around her leg and before she knew it she was being lifted off the ground
"You have got to be kidding me"
she looked over at Oran
"A little help here"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:35 am

Oran sighed. 'Gimme a minute...'
He walked over to the bar, and hopped it, before pulling down a keg of rum. Returning to the girls, he drew his sword and cut he tentacles off them. From there, he opened the keg and poured the contents onto the squid. Drawing one of his empty pistols, he struck the hammer down near it, igniting the booze, and incinerating the squid.
Oran, satisfied, turned to Lorena. 'Happy now?'
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:25 am

Avur just laughed as Sean continued to lash out at him.
"You won't kill me like that boy!".

Tsukiyo had managed to stumble down the stairs and began to head towards the exit of the pub.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:07 pm

Lorena brushed herself off
"Well not particularly, that was a waste of good rum"
she gave him disapproving look
"Couldn't you have used something else besides the rum?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top