HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:25 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] Empty
PostSubject: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:43 am

Shrike nodded, "Yeah, I brought him back......for now......you can converse with him.......he's conscious, but not for long......"

While Grey slept, he mouthed Nijuu's name while holding her close. Slightly awake now, he whispered to her, not knowing if she was awake or not, "I love you....."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:23 am

Mawthrough shook his head.
"And what else happened in this dream," he said, firmly.
"I know you're holding something back from me."

Inferno paused.
"That said, I'd much rather prefer to deal with an insane Lucifer than a pissed off Michael. So don't rule it out completely."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:33 am

Chastity sighed and rested her head back down on his chest
"You and my father were fighting in a field, my father was raging and you said something to him that made him even more angrier and then suddenly there was a flash of light and you were gone."
she looked up at him
"I was calling out to you, trying to get to you but my fathers guards wouldn't let me, I kept telling them you needed me but they insisted on dragging me to the alter. They wouldn't let me go to you"
she clung onto him tightly
"I did everything I could..but i failed you"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:00 am

AntiHacker wrote:
Shrike nodded, "Yeah, I brought him back......for now......you can converse with him.......he's conscious, but not for long......"

While Grey slept, he mouthed Nijuu's name while holding her close. Slightly awake now, he whispered to her, not knowing if she was awake or not, "I love you....."
Amalia nodded her head and looked at her uncle. "What happened to you, father, and the family?" She asked her uncle.
"Simply put, we were ambushed." Amalia's uncle replied. "We knew they were coming, but we didn't know from where."
"Why?" Amalia asked.
"Many reasons, I suppose." Her uncle replied. "We had fought them off before, and we didn't see any reason why we couldn't do so again. Nevertheless, the out numbered us five to one." He explained, as the expression fell from his face. "I managed to-"
Amalia shook her head. "That's not what I mean." She said. "Why were you ambushed?" She demanded.
Amalia's uncle sighed heavily. "I suppose you should know the truth." He said, as he moved his gaze towards Amalia. "Not only did they detest dragon-kin, they...they killed us for our bones and scales."
A surprised expression formed on Amalia's pale features.
"No one in the family wanted you to know that there are people out their willing to kill us like animals...that's no way to raise children...dragon-kin or otherwise." Amalia's uncle explained, then 'vanished'.

Nijuu's smile grew, as Grey whispered to her. "I love you too, Grey." She replied in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:10 am

Mawthrough couldn't resist a slight chuckle.
"Knowing the kind of romantic idiot I am, I'd say to you that you couldn't fail me, Chastity."
He paused.
"That's what I would say..."
After a wistful look into the distance, he snapped back to attention.
"What exactly did I say to your father, to annoy him so much?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:45 am

Ezekiel shrugged, "Doubled edged sword of a situation, plain and simple.  Michael's powerful, but not invincible, that's our one bit of good in this situation."  As he waved his arm, True Death shot from his hand for a split second, before re-entering it. "I'm going to make him believe he has complete control over the situation, and then hopefully, take his head off.  That is, the next time I see him."

Grey waited with her, until the sun rose, then kissed her on the brow, "Wake up sleepy head." The sun looked beautiful as it rose over the silver grass.

Shrike gripped the tip of his staff, "They killed them....for their bodies.......goddamn poachers.........slayers......"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:03 am

Amalia dropped to her knees, the shock of the truth took her strength from her. "I-I...." her voice trailed off in disbelief.

Nijuu moaned softly, as she stirred. "Hmm...I don't want to wake up." She groaned. "I just want to stay here in your arms."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:08 am

Chastity blushed
"Um...well you told him about some things...we uh..did together"
she looked away from him
"In detail, my father was never one to hear about those things and you knew just how to get under his skin"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:44 am

Mawthrough did not stop there.
"What were those things in a little more detail?"
He looked into Chastity's eyes.
"Come on, you can tell me."

Inferno nodded approvingly.
"Decapitation. Very rarely fails. And with that thing, it doesn't."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:59 am

Grey looked down at her and smiled, "For as long as we needn't move, we can just sit here and cuddle for as long as possible......." He moved his mouth next to her ear and began to nibble on it, "All the warmth I'll ever is need is that which is radiated from your lovely body."

Shrike grabbed ahold of Morte, the weapon becoming skeletal and sharp, "I think I'm going hunting later. Sir, is there anything you can tell me about them?"

Ezekiel nodded, "For sure, nothing I cut ever heals. And no one I kill with True Death, ever comes back to life."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:43 am

Amalia's uncle pointed at Amalia. "They'll be after her." He replied, with a mournful expression on his face. "I pray I don't find you on the other side for a long time, my dear niece."

Nijuu began to blush as Grey whispered in her ear. "You enjoy making me blush; don't you?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:45 am

Chastity blushed even more
"Our love making"
She buried her face in his chest not wanting to say anymore
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:46 am

Shrike growled, "They committed needless death, and so they shall die themselves......plain and simple, its the law of balance."

Grey started kissing the back of her neck, "I love making you blush......." He placed a hand on her inner thigh, "But I love it when I can simply make you smile too, especially when your right on top of me."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:50 am

Mawthrough lifted her eyes to his.
"Go on..."

Inferno gave another chuckle.
"Well, you do that, I'll just incinerate everything. Eventually everything can be killed with fire."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:51 am

Amalia slowly rose to her feet, with an expression of utter rage on her face. "No." She growled, as she clenched her fists. "I want to be the one to take their lives."

Nijuu smiled warmly, as she turned slightly in Grey's arms, to stare in his eyes. "Well, I suppose I should do something about that; shouldn't I?" She said with a slight giggle on her tone. Then, in one fluid motion, she was on top of Grey, kissing him softly.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 am

Ezekiel nods, "Most things can toasted, unless you take all the oxygen out of the room.  But then again, too much of anything often kills."  While Ezekiel read through the journal, he stopped at a certain page, looked at Inferno very carefully, then went back to reading it, seemingly chuckling on the inside.

Grey held her close, and pressed his lips against hers, enjoying her being on the attack. "You are sexy beyond belief!"

Shrike looked to Amalia, "Fine, strike them down, but let me help you find them first. Reapers and hellhounds are the world's best trackers, and I don't think you know a hell puppy."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:03 am

"You are too, my love." Nijuu replied, then kissed Grey passionately.

Amalia tightened the grip of her fists, as she said: "I will freeze them to their very souls, and shatter them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:07 am

Chastity shook her head
"I..can't"
She decided to try and change the topic and sat up quickly
"I'm hungry I can use a snack"
she started crawling out of the bed
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:10 am

Shrike saw the look in her eyes, and knew that revenge would not sate her. "Killing them will be retribution enough Amalia, okay, but......don't let the hunt to do so consume you."

Grey was in perfect bliss with her while the two of them were in the field, not wanting to be apart from her for even a second. He held her hands with his, and looked her in the eyes, "There's something......something I wanna give you.....to show you how much I love you........"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:14 am

Nijuu tilted her head slightly. "What is it, my love?" She asked.

Amalia looked at Shrike with no expression on her pale face. "They killed my family, for nothing more than their bones and scales. I will make them suffer for every second my family suffered."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:14 am

Mawthrough picked her up like an errant kitten and placed her right back on his chest.
"Tell me more, Chastity," he said patiently, like a teacher with a misbehaving student.

Inferno looked up at Ezekiel, having noted the look.
"What's so funny?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:21 am

Shrike stood up, "You'll become just as bad as them, getting retribution is different than revenge. Do not make the mistakes of so many before you, please!"

Grey closed his eyes, and a moment later, a strange symbol appeared in his pupils, a white symbol, shaped like a tiny eye, with a dagger sticking into it. "I would like to imprint on you, the eye of justice, for if I'm the one to do so, there will never be a moment, in my life, where I can lie to you, and so you will know my words are at all times, the truth."

Ezekiel set the journal down, "Apparently, my son compares one of his own children, to you, says he looked to you as well. Very strange, strange indeed. That son would be Pyro, the knight who still sits at the gates of heaven, looking down upon this earth."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:26 am

Nijuu kissed Grey softly. "I'd be honored to." She whispered softly.

Amalia folded her arms. "I get what you're trying to say; but all I can tell you is: I won't make any promises."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:33 am

Chastity sighed
"You were telling him about making love to me in my archangel form and all the different positions we did. You told him how much you enjoyed being with me which infuriated him"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:35 am

Grey breathed out very slowly, as his eyes began to glow slightly, and it was now, that he took her hand, and held it close to her heart. As he did this, a white sphere of energy imprinted upon her body, as a small, nearly invisible glyph appeared just above her right breast. Finally, he kissed the glyph, and watched as it combined with her soul. "There we go, I can never lie to you ever again my dear, and I have no problem with this."

Shrike sighed, "That's the best i can ask for, for now."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next