HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

The Blood of Thine Enemy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:02 am

Talon saw the pain in her body, and wrapped his arms around her, "I'm sorry for causing you pain.........." He was continuing to think, "I'm afraid......of what these memories will amount to. Of what they may turn me into."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:01 am

Katia looked into Talon's eyes. "You didn't hurt me." She told him through her pain. "He did." She said in reference to Rainer. "How could I be so foolish..." her voice trailed off, as she looked away from Talon. She then looked back to him. "Whatever is it, and whatever it does, we'll make it through."

One of Valentina's female 'servants' rushed into the room where Slyph had been taken. "You're safe here, child." She told Slyph.
Valentina would have went to the room herself; however, she heard word that the counsel was dead, and left to investigate.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:13 am

Talon kissed her, "I won't let him hurt you ever again."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:30 am

Katia kissed Talon back, and looked into his eyes. "I honestly never thought he would try to kill me...and...in that way..." her voice trailed off, as her eyes began to water.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:32 am

Talon hugged her close, and kissed her, "I know.....I never expected him to do that either....."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:37 am

Katia couldn't hold back her tears, and buried her faced into his chest. "He...he...he killed...." her voice trailed off, as the realization had come to her that Rainer had forced her to miscarry.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:49 am

Talon kept his arms wrapped around her, "I know.....I felt it......but comforting you was more important to me." He kissed her, "I'm sorry.....that I couldn't defend you...."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:07 am

Katia shook her head. "You did all that you could." She kissed him gently. "He's stronger than the both of us." She rested her head on Talon's chest, her tears still falling, but slowing down. She placed her hand over her lower abdomen, covering the hole in her dress. "I should've known he'd come looking for me..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:10 am

Talon gently pressed his hand on her belly, and pressed his forehead against hers, "I should have to......but what's done is done......maybe he'll get in trouble for trying to kill you......and then he'll be out of our lives for good......"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:45 pm

Sylph whimpered as the unfamiliar female tried to console her. Slowly but surely the good natured servant managed to calm her down. Sylph sat in the bed, now too frightened to sleep yet unsure what else there was for her to do. She looked around the room, mildly confused by the extravagant furnishings that surrounded her.
"Sylph is... Unsure where she is."
The female vampire informed her that she was at the Bernhardt Manor. Sylph didn't know what that meant either.
"Valentina Bernhardt was the one who found you."
"Oh. Sylph remembers her. She was scary to Sylph at first." She looked around more, examining the small desk, the mirror and dresser. There was a large comfortable looking chair in a corner surrounded by short bookcases that were too full to accommodate any more books and there were several piles stacked in neat order on the floor next to them. Sylph got out of bed and read a few of the titles from one of the stacks. The books were enticing, and if she was to spend a lot of time here perhaps reading up on interesting things could be helpful. Maybe she could remember the memories she had lost.
Her stomach grumbled quietly and she set the current book she had been examining back on its shelf. Turning to the servant, "Sylph is hungry. Where can Sylph get something to eat?" She asked.

000 would not wake up. No matter what they tried their mother wouldn't awaken. Disappointment filled 002 as she stood there with her sisters staring at the young woman floating calmly in her prison. She looked so serene as she slept, that 002 felt somewhat guilty for trying to wake her up. But the issue of what her children should do now that they were free needed to be attended. 001 turned to them and cleared her throat.
"Since we can't wake mother up, we need to search for other ways to go about this."
"What should we do then, One?" 004 asked.
"I have a suggestion." 005 spoke up. Being the youngest of their group 005 stayed quiet for the most part in discussions. "Until we can wake Zero up, I think we should make a safe place for all of the Sylphs. Legally speaking we may all be the same person but we are numerous."
"The Sylphs number in the thousands. They produced many clones for their research. If we want to get into legality, Five, we Sylphs are nothing but property." 002 explained.
"Sylphs are not property!" 003 said forcefully.
"I said 'Legally,' Three. None of us will deny that we are all individuals."
"Yes, but... We aren't property." 003 pouted. The others ignored her.
"Anyway," 005 said, "We as Sylphs should create a safe place where we don't have to worry about being forced to be experimented on. We can pursue our own goals and desires. We will become self sufficient as a group and eventually our sisters will see that they are clinging to the ideal of lives as property, instead of living as people."
"Self sufficient?" 001 asked.
"Are you proposing we make a nation? A nation for Sylphs?" 004 questioned.
"That's exactly what I'm saying!" 005 said with a large grin on her face.

The destruction to their home was substantial but fixable. Even now they had teams of their sisters from Research documenting the extent of the damage while crews made up from Experimentation packs were busy repairing what they could with the supplies that hadn't been destroyed in the Schism. 009 walked the halls observing the work being done. Shouting over the noise she would occasionally greet clones that she knew or get drawn into conversations with many of her sisters taking breaks from their work. Eventually she made it to the head researchers office, a man who had been called Richard Alan Collins but the Sylphs had known him simply as Doctor. He seemed to be the only one called Doctor despite everyone wearing white coats. It was a confusing prospect for many of the younger clones but something the older models had ceased to worry about now that he was dead.
The other four members that now headed the Remnant Faction were already assembled and were discussing how the rebuilding was going. 009 greeted her sisters and took a seat.
"So have our connections with our field teams been reestablished?" 006 asked her. Six headed up the medical ward in the facility. Many loyal Sylphs had been injured in the battle.
"I've heard rumors that all of them sided with the traitors." 008 said. She was the one who was at the very top of all the Reconstruction teams. She alone knew the full extent of all the damages to their home.
"Not true, Eight." 007 corrected her. "Several teams returned when they lost contact. I'm sure the others are having issues finding transport home." Seven was busy with the logistics of both repairing and supplying the entire workforce. Materials for repairs, tools, food and other things necessary for day to day survival fell to her and her procurement teams.
"Not all of them stay. Several have escaped during the night. They don't see the point staying her after all of the pain they've endured. I can't say I blame them entirely." 010 shrugged. In charge of security and body removal/burial Ten had one of the easier jobs at the moment. The only serious concern she had to deal with was how to handle the Sylphs that wanted to leave. No consensus had been reached among the five whether or not Sylphs who were unhappy being there should be allowed to leave or not.
"Almost all have been accounted for. The missing have been confirmed as KIA for the most part." 009 said sadly. In command of the smallest of the jobs, Nine ran the intelligence center for the entire facility. Staffed by herself and some members from the 100 line of clones the entire division consisted of only ten personnel. Tasked with discovering the location of their traitorous sisters and recalling the various wolf packs that had been deployed before the Schism, Nine often had to listen to her sisters complain how she had the easiest job. They all voted on their positions so their continued griping was only an annoyance that the others hadn't understood the full complications of their jobs. Both 006 and 007 had dark circles under their eyes due to the long hours they had to put into their divisions.
"Right now the packs unaccounted for are; from the 900 line, pack 97-2, units 977, 978, 979. Then from the 300 line is Scout 33, units 334, 335 and 336. Three packs from the 500 line Command 55 and Packs 55-1 and -2 and Scout 55, units 550 to 559. Currently Command 40 and Pack 40 2 are MIA. Pack 40-1 and Scout 40 having units been confirmed both KIA and MIA previously. Units 400 to 403, KIA. Unit 339, Command 40 KIA previously. Unit 106 from Scout 40 took her position. Unit 405 from Scout 40, KIA. Unit 404 from Scout 40 MIA after 405 was killed. Report from 406 said it was accidental Friendly Fire."
Her sisters nodded in understanding. Whether they actually cared or not Nine didn't bother worrying about.
"As for the traitors, the few teams I've dispatched with Ten's permission haven't turned anything up yet." 009 finished her report. Next 006 talked about the injured and had a few more fatalities to report. The meeting went on and on until, with promises to get more done, the five of them went back to their respective divisions.

OOT I realise that the Wolf Pack 410 leads had four members, 407 408 409 and 410. This is different from what I put in this section. Each "normal" Pack has three members. Since there were casualties in Series 39 of Line 300 the order was fouled up. For those who care about inconsistencies.

410 sat quietly in the back of the truck they were stowing away in. Well "Hijack" was probably the most accurate term since they compelled the driver. In any case they were now on the trail of 404 and closing fast on their target. They'd seen her as the woman took her into her car and watched it drive off. 408 memorised the license plate and after a little "persuasion" at the local Police Department they had been able to access the database and search who the owner was. Now with an address they asked the first stranger they met "nicely" if he could take them there. She'd told 407 and 408 to get some rest and so she sat awake with only the sound of the road as company and some odd noise coming from the front seat. The noise was catchy and made her want to say the words the way the man driving was. She tried and the man laughed a little. It was nothing like what he was saying. She felt embarrassed, a new emotion for her and stayed quiet, analysing the feeling. She'd find 404, get an explanation out of her then probably kill her. Then they'd get back in contact with 406 and go home.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:12 am

Katia placed her other hand on top of Talon's and looked into his eyes. "We're on the run now...if someone kills us, it would be of no notice to anyone else who follows the counsel." She said in a sad tone.

Valentina's 'servant' tilted her head slightly, and walked towards the child, offering her, her wrist. "Here." She said in a gentle tone.

Valentina folded her arms, as she stood in front of the building that once housed the vampire counsel. She sighed heavily, as the area was being taped off. 'I wonder if there are any survivors.' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:23 pm

Sylph looked curiously at the woman. Unsure of what was being implied. "Sylph does not think your arm is food. Sylph doesn't think you'd like Sylph eating your arm." She said, not understanding at all what Valentina's Servant was talking about.

406 skulked down the street from the vampire council's headquarters. She was unaware of the fact that that was the place where the Vampire Council met and that all but two of them had died. Drawn by the crowd and the mystery creating yellow tape she watched, wondering if she'd spy something that would clue her in on what had happened. Frustrated at her inability to contact Home or 410 and the others, a good mystery to occupy her mind was just what she needed. Fueled by her curiosity she casually moved herself into the crowd and unwittingly placed herself next to Valentina.

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:15 pm

Frustrated, the female mid-level vampire pulled out a small knife, and cut the palm of her hand. "You are a vampire; are you not?" She said to Slyph. "Vampires drink blood to survive."

Valentina noticed someone standing next to her, and turned slightly. "Are you here to help with the clean up?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:08 pm

Sylph was mesmerised by the blood pooling in the servant's hand. "Sylph... Sylph didn't... wasn't talking about. Sylph didn't mean blood. Sylph wanted a sandwich. But... Sylph is hungry." She said in a trance eyes glued to the scarlet blood oozing from the wound. Somewhat hesitantly she took an experimental lick of the woman's blood... and then with her eyes closed she drank until the other vampire pushed her away.

406 laughed at the woman's question. "Help!?" She snorted as she tried to hold back her laughter. "I just want to see what's going on. My curiosity is insatiable at times. Human nature I guess." 406 shrugged. "But anyway, any idea what that place was used for? Maybe it was like some vampire hangout or something." She giggled mysteriously and looked up at the adult woman next to her. "So, miss, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:37 am

The boy had drunk, and was now shivering in the corner, his father comforting him.
Cervengeance and Herdeus had made their plans, and the word was around that the vampire council had died in a human rebellion attack. Cervengeance approached the boy.
"We are done training you for the moment. You may do as you wish until we call you again."
The boy was too confused and scared to reply, and his father said something about going to see a film in his ear that calmed him.
He looked up at Cervengeance. "I...what if I get the... hunger again?"
"As a pureblood, you do not need as much blood to sustain yourself. You will be fine. Drink again before you leave if that is what you desire."
The boy nodded, still shaky.
"I-I think so. I'll visit the prison tonight..."
The vampire rolled his eyes at the boy. "Such naivete. But very well."
The father hugged his son. "We'll go see a film tonight, and we can talk about everything. Ok?"
The boy nodded, more confident.
"Ok..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:29 am

Talon nuzzled Katia, "We'll find a way to get my maker's blood, then we'll be able to live in safety......"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:48 am

Eclipse fell on to the bed with a "thwump." Spending time with Equinox was tiring him more than work. As to not cause problems for their hosts, Eclipse was sharing a room with Equinox while Anna was in her own room. Eclipse had thought about asking around to see what they were doing there, but decided it best to wait for someone to come to them. In the meantime, Eclipse was managing the family business over internet.
"C'mon, Eclipse, consider this a vacation." Equinox insisted.
"I'll take a vacation when I've made arrangements beforehand." he replied. He had been more on-edge than normal; probably because he had to do all of his work with his brother within sight. Also, he was close to needing a fix of blood, and knew Equinox would soon after.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:17 am

Katia smiled gently. "We'll both think of away." She said, as she rested her head on Talon's head. "We'd have to go to her estate." She said. "And the best time to do that would be tomorrow morning."

Valentina turned to the strange girl, and raised her brow. "If you're not here to help, then I must ask you to leave. This is a restricted area."

One of Valentina's 'servants' knocked on the door to one of the rooms set aside, then opened the door slightly. "Mrs. Bernhardt sends her apologies, the vampire counsel has summoned her on an urgent assignment. She should be back shortly." She explained. "She wishes to extend her hospitality to you and your brother while you are here." She added, with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:19 am

Eclipse nodded at the servant.
"Thank you." he replied. "I was wondering; was there anywhere we could, eh, grab a bite to eat? My brother may have a food source, but I came empty handed. You'll have to forgive me for that."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:44 am

The 'servant' smiled gently. "Mrs. Bernhardt thought that you might be hungry. She will allow you to feed on any one of her 'servants', except her driver, and the 'servant' that she typically feeds on." She explained. "Though if you are staying for an extended visit, might I suggest acquiring a 'servant' of your own." She suggested with the same gentle smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 2:05 pm

Sylph yawned as she wandered aimlessly through the Bernhardt Manor. It was so huge! She was mystified every time a hallway turned into another full of doors or a staircase that led to a whole nother floor. She would spend forever searching through this place. She giggled sleepily and kept walking, knowing that soon she'd need to lie down somewhere. A question nagged at her as she walked. She kept passing people. Men and women who walked with a subtle grace and a purposeful stride. They didn't seem to pay her much mind, but she wondered who they all were. Also, she wondered where the woman who took her here had gone.
She came to a stop when she heard voices behind a door. Curiosity getting the best of her she reached up, turned the knob and let herself in unannounced. She cocked her head to one side and yawned as she saw the 'servant' and the two men who were the room's occupants. Their attention drawn to her she gave a shy wave.

Sighing 406 nodded. "I suppose you have a point, Miss Valentina. What right do I have to get in the way of concerned citizens?"
Her enigmatic message deliver 406 turned and worked her way out of the crowd and down a side alley, hands in her pockets.

410 was pleased. Staring up at the huge building and Knowing 404 was inside filled her with delight. Turning to her two packmates she smiled in the darkness. "We get her tonight."
The other two nodded with grins of their own. The three of them stealthily made their way inside of Bernhardt Manor.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 2:33 pm

Equinox waved back at the little one.
"Who is she?" Eclipse asked the servant, motioning to the girl.
"She your type or something?"
This angered Eclipse more than it should have. He growled at Equinox, who put his hands up in mock surrender.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:56 am

The movie was good.
The latest "Die Hard". He was shuffling and squirming in his seat the whole time, his senses pleading with him to go wild. His father's hand kept him there, kept him calm.
He shot his father a grateful look as they left the theatre, walking around back to get to the parking spot they'd found to avoid car park fees. Then he stopped.
Three figures were tearing the crap out of the vehicle, while four more stood watching.
They turned, saw his father and him, and bared their fangs.
"Oh... shit."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:16 pm

Talon nodded and looked to her, "Sounds like a plan."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Katia looked up into Talon's eyes, as she rested her head on his chest. "After all that has happened, I'm glad that I'm here with you."

The 'servant' looked over to Slyph, then to Eclipse and Equinox. "Mrs. Bernhardt has taken her in, until her mother is found." She explained.

Valentina had handed the rest of her responsibilities to another pureblood vampire...a relative of a counsel member that had died in the building...and headed home.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blood of Thine Enemy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-