HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 1:22 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
RP - The Manor - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
RP - The Manor - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
RP - The Manor - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
RP - The Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
RP - The Manor - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
RP - The Manor - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
RP - The Manor - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
RP - The Manor - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
RP - The Manor - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

RP - The Manor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

RP - The Manor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Manor   RP - The Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:52 pm

I see. Lets hope that we're not dealing with one, cults are always a pain to deal with.

he heard what the other two where saying.
"Yes, the thing around my neck is called a rosary and you are right again, I am a exorcist."
John stood up and looked at Alex.
"from what I've gathered so far, it could be rather complicated depending on how long this house has been possessed. if we want to get red of whatever it is, then I'd have to refer to my book of advanced runes..."

as he reached inside his coat, he remembered that it was taken as well. he also looked a little mad as well.
"and whoever locked me in that room took that book from me as well... so lets hope that we can find it soon."
He walked past them and started to look around again.
" Oh and would think that it's weird that the wolf talks and that she was human before she came here? Her name is Erika."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Manor   RP - The Manor - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:15 am

Erika lifted a paw and waved as best she could to the group. She didn't think it would work but she tried pushing a thought past the barrier to all of them. Hello. I'm Erika.... the wolf. A wave of dizziness came over her and she had to lay down for a few moments.

Serah wandered through the endless corridors and hallways of the building. Her mind wandering struggling to stay in control of the body. It was searching for something and she seemed powerless to suppress its will. STOP! She screamed in its mind. Stop! Why won't you listen! In response the body raised the knife to its forearm and carved the word into its flesh again. "Erika" is what it said before the flow of blood obscured the letters.

Hungry. The thought chorused through their being. Hungry. Must eat. Need food. Where? Where is food?
They stalked through their manor searching for food. Hallway after hallway, room after room. Up on flight of stairs and down the other they hunted their hunger growing with every empty room and abandoned stairwell. Finally there came a room where the door glowed with the life energy inside of it.
Food! Found! Food has been found! Eat! Feast!
They moved into the room as a horde and saw the person inside through a hundred eyes tinted a yellowish shade. The creature in their midst was shaking in fear and crying. Shouting for them to keep back but there was nothing it could do to impede their hunger. As one they moved forward. Claws tore flesh. Fangs took out gobbets of meat. The taste of blood washed over their tongues and filled their mouths. The stench filled the air and they tore into their food with wild abandon. Screams filled the air and went ignored and then they were silent. The Shadows devoured the creature, fed off it's life energy and was nourished by it's body. And then there was nothing left of it.
Hungry. Still hungry. Need more. Find more. Always more! HUNGRY!
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Manor   RP - The Manor - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:40 pm

Luke turned to Alex and laughed.
"Hah! Told you, dude! He was totally talking to that wolf...girl...wolf-girl!"
He then clutched his head and started looking around.
"Whoa...what was that all about?"

Alex folded his arms in thought.
"Hmm...no rational person I know would believe me if I told them about this. I can hardly believe it myself, but I know I heard it as clear as day. "Hello, I'm Erika the Wolf." This just keeps getting stranger and stranger."
He then nodded to the wolf and smiled.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Erika. I'm Alex."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Manor   RP - The Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 8:24 am

"Hi Alex." She walked over to him and licked his hand. "So what were you investigating?"

OOT Just tryin ta move things along...
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Manor   RP - The Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 4:02 pm

"That my little naive friend would be a telepathic brainwave..."

John eyes widened as he heard a scream come through the halls followed by some muffled cries. this is not what not the job I expected. i swear if I ever get my hands on that old butler again...

"Oh no. we have to get far away from whatever is causing that screaming. I know my screams and it's from a newly found victim..." After saying that he cursed in Latin. I really hope we're not dealing with a demonic cult of some sort.
"we need to go quickly and quietly so they won't track us with their ears, whatever hellish beasts they have here." there was a sense of urgency in his voice as he said this, but he said it as calmly as he could. it's all he could do right now is to keep them alive. He would have given anything for some wood and a knife right now.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Manor   RP - The Manor - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:03 pm

Erika's hackles had risen just before the scream came echoing down the hall. Her mind was working fast, following John's logic. If only I still had a human body. She then let out another multiple link communication.
"He's right. We have to go. NOW!"

Serah heard the screams coming from below her and she felt the body she was in react to the unknown. Fear froze her gut, adrenaline pushed her heart into overdrive. She began to run, taking random corridors and hallways, up one flight of stairs and down another. As she ran her body continued carving the name Erika into it's flesh again and again until a near slash at her neck almost slit her throat open. Forcing what little control she could Serah flung the knife as far from her as she could and powered herself down the hallway getting farther and farther from the weapon.
She spun around a corner and saw a dogs tail vanishing quickly way down at the other side. She tried to call out, hoping that a dog meant people but the body she was occupying wouldn't let her open its mouth. Instead she started jogging, her head getting a little bit lighter with every step.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Manor   RP - The Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:24 am

As he was running, Alex listened closely to see if his suspicions were right. To his dismay, it seemed that they were. He called out to the rest of the group.
"I don't mean to alarm everyone, but we seem to have an extra set of footsteps following behind us."
He turned to John.
"Since you know more about supernatural phenomena than I do, tell me this. Would it do us any good to hide in one of these rooms and barricade the door?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Manor   RP - The Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:32 am

Over hearing what Alex said David spoke up. "Probably not since these are supernatural beings. We could but the physical ones would break it down in seconds. Oh and nice to meet you Erika."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Manor   RP - The Manor - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:54 pm

John heard the others talking as they ran.

"well if we where silent enough then we could hide in a room from whatever made or caused those screams. But since the basic sealing rune I tried to put into a wall was all of a sudden burned off before I could complete it," the rounded a corner and up a flight of stairs.
"that plus the fact that as I was about to pick a locked door unlocked itself and popped open, there's a high chance that this whole place is processed."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Manor   RP - The Manor - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:49 pm

If that's the case, Erika thought spoke to the group, Then the only way to stay safe is to keep moving. Oh, good to meet you too.
She loped along with the others, easily keeping pace with them and not feeling any of the strain that she would have in her human body. Whatever or whoever had made that scream, their death had been horrible. But there was something else bothering her. She had heard Alex saying he heard an extra set of footsteps. She heard them too, and also smelled... Does anyone else smell blood?

She ran. The others. Had to get to them, maybe they could help her. Serah ran, thankful that her body wanted to go the same place she did. She tore around the corner, losing traction on the carpet and slid into the far wall.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Manor   RP - The Manor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP - The Manor

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-