HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:29 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Slice of Life EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Slice of Life EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Slice of Life EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Slice of Life EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Slice of Life EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Slice of Life EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Slice of Life EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Slice of Life EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Slice of Life EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Slice of Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XAether
XAether

Slice of Life Empty
PostSubject: Slice of Life   Slice of Life EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:59 am

So here's my idea for an RP.

This RP takes place in our world, in our time. All characters must be normal people, and their abilities can only make them just about average. You can have any occupation you'd like, and you can be situated anywhere you'd like. The only twist is that every Saturday at midnight, CST, I'll use a random number generator to pick a number between one and thirty. You can choose whatever number you like, but when your number gets chosen, your character must die. Here's what your character description should look like:

Name: Lawrence Phenex
Job: Part time cashier at a convenience store, Student at a local university
Number: 29
Special Abilities: Can recite the alphabet backwards, Can do basic algebra in his head

Of course, these rules will apply to my characters as well, and if your character dies, feel free to make another one, but you can't use the same number twice. Also, try not to choose the same number as someone else. It causes too much death.
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Autumn
Bronze
Bronze

Slice of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slice of Life   Slice of Life EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:43 pm

Name: Carlito Castano Gutierrez
Job: Whatever he can find.
Number: 52
Abilities: Can speak Spanish and English, a very strong man with a wide variety of knowledge in physical labor.
Spoiler:

"Hurry! Before they find us!"
Carlito heard in front of him as he ran across the Arizona desert, carrying a large backpack full of cocaine on his back. He didn't like having to resort to illegal activities, but he had to in order to get into America and begin his new life. If he completed this deal, he was promised an American citizens card provided by the drug cartel he was working for. Sure it was fake, but it would do. He traveled with a cocaine smuggling veteran and four other plain guys looking to start a new life. They've recently crossed the border and have been running for a long distance. Suddenly, there was a barking sound coming from behind the crew.
"¡Mierda! They have the dogs! Run as fast as you can, you only get your citizenship if you keep your cocaine, if you drop it, we'll find and kill you!"
The guide began to ran at a high speed, and Carlito ran as fast as he could to keep up. He sprinted as if his life depended on it, and even managed to pass the guide. He kept on running until he ran into a truck that fitted the description of the getaway truck the group was suppose to get in. Carlito jumped in and the truck sped across the desert floor. Carlito was breathing heavily when he realized that the truck left everyone else behind. Carlito didn't say anything though, he understood how this would work.
"You got the goods?"
Asked one of the men in the front seat in the truck. Carlito responded with an affirmative and then the ride remained awkwardly silent until the car reached a seemingly abandoned factory building. Carlito was prompted roughly to follow some men into the building and he did so. The inside was dark and damp, only a few flashlights and lanterns to provide light. One of the men approached Carlito.
"So, you are the only one that got out, huh? Lucky guy. Give me the Cocaine."
Carlito did so, and the man handed Carlito a brown paper bag. Carlito looked inside and found everything he would need to fake his American citizenship. Carlito was extremely excited, but he wasn't sure what to do now. He turned back to the man who approached him.
"What do I do now?"
The man tilted his head slightly and glared at Carlito.
"Hell if I know."
Then all the men just up and left the building, leaving Carlito alone in the dark. Carlito exited the abandoned factory and looked at the bright full moon. It may seem like he had nothing, but Carlito knew better. Carlito finally had a chance.

Back to top Go down

Slice of Life

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1