HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 11:30 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:28 am

"It's just a rocky valley with a big hooked cliff at the end. But if you say it's important, then I'll trust you."
As they reached the manor's front doors, he paused and looked back at her.
"Do you think we'll need anything from here before we go?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:14 pm

Amelia thought for a moment
"How long will it take?"
she looked at her brother
"We might want to take some food to eat if its a far trip"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:48 pm

"We'll visit a shop before leaving town."
They left the manor pretty quickly and were moving through the streets, the bed subtly moving over rooftops like some cloth and wood spider.
"By the way... did you notice how everywhere got cold all of a sudden? When that demon attacked you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:21 pm

Amelia looked up at her brother she had a look of confusion on her face
"I dont remember it getting colder, it felt the same to me"
she thought for a moment
"All i kept thinking was that he was going to kill me and i panicked, I wanted him to leave me alone"
she looked back at her brother
"why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:17 am

Cryth looked away. "No reason."
They reached a store and Cryth slipped inside.
"Stay out here Amelia. Don't go running off now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:55 am

Amelia nodded
"I'll wait here then"
she sat on the step of the shop and waited for her brother
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 2:50 pm

OOT: Sorry for the late reply.

Tybalt nodded and made his way inside the house.
"All right, then; don't mind if I do, Mike."
Tybalt quickly made himself at home, perhaps making himself a little too comfortable. He flopped onto a nearby couch, stretched himself out and leaned back in it as if he was in his own place. Genuinely unaware of how odd his behavior was, he smiled as he looked back at Mike.
"This is a nice place you have here! If you don't mind my asking, which way would I go to find a comfy bed? It's been a long day and I'd like to get some sleep pretty soon."

The head of the church was becoming more concerned by the minute. He called one of his angels over to give him orders.
"I have a job for you: Go out and find master Sauriel. Tell him that we need him to return as soon as possible."
The other angel had a curious look on his face.
"If you don't mind my asking...why must we call him back? Do you sense demons approaching us?"
The angel shook his head with a worried expression.
"No...nothing like that. At least, not in the way that you speak of. Call it...intuition. Something that I cannot explain tells me that we are in grave danger."
The other angel nodded, left the church and flew out into the night.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:44 am

Mike raised his brow to Tybalt. "There's two guests rooms upstairs." He replied.
"I'll show him." Decoda said. "I remember where they are."

OOT: Sorry it's short...I'm in a lot of pain today
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:56 am

Cryth reemerged with a bag of food and drink, and they were on their way.

A few hours later they had managed to slip through the city gates and were outside the city for the first time in Amelia's life.
As they ventured onto the rocky plains, Cryth squeezed Amelia's hand.
"You going to be ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:20 am

Amelia looked up at her brother and smiled
"I'm fine, just a little sore"
she pointed to her neck then looked ahead of them
"How long do you think itll be before we get there?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:42 am

Cryth shrugged. "I've only been to the Pass once before. Should take another few hours. You getting tired?"

The angel the head of the church had sent was flying past the old belltower when he found himself lying face down on a nearby roof.
"And where," Maraud inquired lazily, "would you be going in such a hurry?"

OOT: He's back, bitches!
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:12 am

Amelia nodded
"just a little but I'll be fine"
she looked at her brother
"Are you?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 9:36 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
Semira smirked at Shula reaction
'I'm gonna have some fun with her' she thought
she then looked back at gabe
"I can show you, It's not far from here"
she leaned back in her seat
"In fact I just recently attacked them took out two of their angels. but..."
she leaned in
"I heard there is a higher angel there now, I've already had an encounter with him recently but we got interrupted"
she stood up
"as a matter of fact I would like to pay him a visit, tho due to the Holiness of the church I cannot enter..BUT.."
she snapped her fingers and several men approached her
"they can"
she smirked and started to head towards the door

He sighed. 'Those men won't be necessary. You'll need more than just muscle to take down an angel.' He followed after Semira, before turning back to Shula.
'Come along Shula. Work to do.'

She trailed after them, muttering to herself. 'What kind of demon can't walk into a church...'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:15 pm

Semira continued walking through the town. They were able to see the church off in a distance
"The men were more to lure the angels our more then anything"
she looked back at Shula
"And yes demons cannot enter holy ground, anyplace that is deemed holy can literally kill a demon if they enter it. The only way for a demon to enter a holy place they must remove all the holy artifacts such as the holy water, the crosses things like that"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:36 pm

She smirked. 'Yet, I'm a demon, and I have problems entering churches.'
'Ah, but Shula dear,' Gabe interjected, 'She a demon of the Christian faith. As such, churches and other structures of worship for Christianity are filled with artifacts and energies that act like acid when a demon, such as our guide here, comes into contact with them.'
He looked directly at Semira. 'I am correct in that, right?'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:38 am

"I'm ok. Just... a little scared," Cryth admitted.

A few hours later they had reached the valley Cryth had described. The rocks forming it shaped like the mouth of a wolf, with great fangs marking it's entrance.
"And you're 100% sure he said Predator's Pass?" Cryth asked, tentatively.
They walked inside.
"And while we're at it, what was the password again?"

Last edited by MateusseDarkslight on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:53 am

Amelia nodded
"Yes he said predators pass"
she looked at the rocks that took shape of a wolfs mouth
"He said the password was Buck Tooth
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 1:26 pm

After letting out a yawn, Tybalt stood back up and looked towards Decoda with a smile.
"Thanks, that sounds good to me."
He looked over to Mike.
"Maybe after we settle in, we can all have a little talk. I've heard a little bit of the story between you two, but if you're willing to share I'd love to hear more!"

The angel was in a panic, assuming he was under attack.
"P-please, don't hurt me! I-I'm just a low-level messenger!"
He was breathing heavily as he tried to regain his composure.
"I was sent to find master Sauriel. The head of the church...he told me to find him, because he fears that our church is in grave danger. Y-you have to understand, our very survival might very well depend on it! The demons could attack at any moment!"
He struggled in vain to get free, desperate to get away from his attacker and find Sauriel.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:32 pm

"Umm....sure." He said with a slight smile.
Decoda put her hand on Tybalt's shoulder. "Follow me." She said to him, then led him upstairs. She walked down the corridor and stopped at an open door. "You can stay in here...and I'll take the room across the hall." She said to Tybalt, as she walked across the hall. "Sleep well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:54 pm

The7thSeal wrote:
She smirked. 'Yet, I'm a demon, and I have problems entering churches.'
'Ah, but Shula dear,' Gabe interjected, 'She a demon of the Christian faith. As such, churches and other structures of worship for Christianity are filled with artifacts and energies that act like acid when a demon, such as our guide here, comes into contact with them.'
He looked directly at Semira. 'I am correct in that, right?'

OOT sorry 7th

Semira nodded
"Yes that is true"
She looked over at the church as they got closer to it
"I'm one of the higher ranked demons who work closely alongside Lucifer"
she looked at Shula
"There are other demons like myself, we are sent out by Lucifer to take down the churches cause we have the knowledge and ability to do so without dying."
she shook her head
"You wont believe how many demons just go rushing into a holy place and end up getting incinerated cause of their carelessness, you have to take down the artifacts that are holy, take away their barrier. Once you do that then demons can enter the place that was holy." she looked back at the church
"There are some lower class demons who can enter holy places. those demons are either lower class or not full blooded demons at as."
She held up a finger
"And before you ask yes there are non fully blooded demons. That happens when a demon seduces a human in order to reproduce. It might sound like something that is frowned upon but surprisingly Lucifer seems pleased when a demon does that. Its another way for us demons to conquer the angels. The more demons and half demons we have the better chances to win"
she then nodded in the direction of the church
"There will be a powerful angel most likely awaiting our arrival in the church."
she looked at Shula and Gabe
"He will more then likely be prepared for us. There will most likely be more angels and he will probably have very powerful weapons to keep us out"
she looked at the church
"A barrier so to speak, once we destroy the artifacts, the rest should be easy as pie"
she smirked
"oh and Shula..."
she looked at the woman
"Before you start going all crazy and killing everything in sight..."
she looked back at the church
"Leave Sauriel for me to try with, I might let you join in on the fun if your a good girl"
she let out an evil laugh
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 7:11 am

Cryth gulped again, and they entered the foreboding valley of rocks and cliffs.
When they had reached the belly of the beast, Cryth whispered to her.
"Feel free to shout it. I'll be right here."

Maraud paused, then let the angel go.
"Go on, be off," he said mildly. "Lord forbid I get in your way," he chuckled.
A certain scent caught his nostrils and he stiffened. Then paused. Then sighed.
"I swear to Beelzebub, if these two don't knock it off I'm going to file a damned restraining order..."
He vanished from the roof, leaving the angel alone.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 11:06 am

Amelia looked up at her brother and nodded she then turned, took a deep breath and yelled
"BUCK TOOTH"
She then looked around waiting to see what would happen
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 2:52 pm

Tybalt waved to Decoda as she left.
"Thanks, you too. See you tomorrow morning!"
He walked into the room, shut the door and sat down on his bed. He just sat there quietly for a few moments and blankly stared at the ceiling, lost in thought.
"Well, what an adventure this has been so far. I've definitely met a lot of interesting people, so it's already been worth it leaving home. But...still..."
He lied down on the bed and let out a heavy sigh.
"Things are going as well as I'd hoped...but I'm still having all of the problems I expected. It seems I just...don't fit in with normal humans, or anyone else for that matter. Even if I somehow lost all of my powers and started living like a normal human, I feel like I wouldn't fit in. Hmm. I guess I'm just different from everyone else, in more ways than I thought."
He let out a yawn, finally letting his fatigue show.
"Oh well. I'll figure something out, I'm sure."

The angel immediately backed away after the strange man let him go. When he saw that the man was actually going to let him go, he calmed down slightly.
"Um...ah, thank you."
The man suddenly vanished, leaving the angel quite confused.
"Who was that...? Ah! I have to find master Sauriel!"
He flew off into the night as fast as he could to make up for lost time.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:43 am

Shula was about to rip the succubus a new one, both metaphorically and literally, when Gabe forcefully dragged her towards the church.
'Why did you have have to make a deal with that glorified slut?' She asked when they were out of earshot, anger apparent in her voice.

Gabe was on his knees, drawing a magic circle on the floor. 'Because doing so meant than we save time and effort, and get a much better pay cheque.'
'You're just going to let her go then?'
A wry smile spread across his face. 'I said someone's records would disappear.' He looked up at Shula.
'Never specified whose.'

Shula had a smile that rivaled Gabriel's. 'You're evil.'
'I try.'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:19 pm

An arrow hit the ground by Cryth's feet, making him jump onto the bed in fright.
Gruff, wild but armored men popped up from behind every rock, each holding a bow aimed straight at them.
"HOW DID YOU FIND THIS PLACE?? WHO TOLD YOU THE PASSWORD??" one of the men bellowed, his bow pointing at Amelia's chest.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next