HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 3:36 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 2:34 pm

Rail pulled the door shut with a solid thud and jumped back as Noise's spell hit the metal. Rail slumped against the wall and rubbed her shoulders. Noise stared at the door for a few moments before nodding.
"That should hide us from their senses." She said and sat down next to Rail. "You're wings hurt?" The angel nodded. "We'll find mother soon. She'll help us like before." Rail gave a noncommittal shrug.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 2:57 pm

Sauriel looked intently at the demons who were just summoned. They were definitely on a different level from anything his group had fought so far, a fact the he did not take lightly. He looked back at Semira.
"This...might take a little more effort to deal with. I'm going to need a few moments to gather up my energy. Can you hold them off until then?"
Golden light swirled around him as he focused his power into his next attack.
"I may have lost my status as an Archangel, but that doesn't mean I have to lose my pride as a warrior. I've never backed down from a challenge. I don't plan to start now."

Finally being snapped out of his rampant curiosity, Tybalt looked back at Decoda with a concerned expression.
"Are you sure you'll be alright? If you need anything, just name it. I'm going to go check on our new friends if you're absolutely sure you don't need something."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 3:37 pm

Decoda opened her eyes slightly and looked up at Tybalt. "I'm fine." She spoke weakly.

"I'll stay here with her." Siren said, as she sat on the floor close to Decoda.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:02 pm

Tybalt nodded and left the room, although a bit hesitantly. He saw Rail and Noise in the next room and called out to them.
"Hello, how are you two holding up? No serious injuries, I hope. Unfortunately, I don't know any healing magic."
He snapped his fingers as he remembered something.
"Oh, right. Rail probably has some healing magic so that wouldn't be a problem. Speaking of..."
He looked over at Rail.
"...Have you had any luck trying to talk yet?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:09 pm

Rail shook her head, too tired to even try. Noise rubbed her shoulders some more.
"She doesn't know how to heal. She lost her power to do that a long time ago." Noise said somewhat sadly. "Better?" She asked the angel. Rail nodded. "Okay you rest up now." She turned to Tybalt. "Is Miss Angel okay? I could take a look at her if you like."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:21 pm

Making a new character.

Name: Lela
Race: Human
Ability: Undiscovered

Spoiler:

OOT: I will post sometime soon

Last edited by Heizengard on Fri May 23, 2014 1:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:30 pm

Tybalt shook his head.
"She's fine, at least she seems to be pretty sure she is. What about you? I doubt you had an easy time with that landing--"
He stopped suddenly when something Noise said finally clicked in his mind.
"Wait...when you said something about taking a look at her...does that mean you can use healing magic?!"
His eyes startle to light up again.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:40 pm

"Yeah. It's something I...Inherited from our mother." Noise said nervously. She rubbed her own shoulder, the wing on her left arm seemed to hang lower than her right. "Could you help me with this?" She asked Tybalt indicating her dislocated shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Tybalt nodded with a smile and walked over towards Noise, taking a close look at her shoulder.
"Ah, I see. Something like this should be easy enough to fix; you can leave it to me!"
He grabbed her left arm and very carefully popped it back into place, a fairly easy task thanks to his superhuman strength.
"That should take care of it. Are you feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 5:23 pm

Noise grit her teeth to hold back her scream. "Thanks."
"So who are you running from anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 1:27 am

Lela was nervously walking around the city on her way to the store. She an unnatural fear of demons and angels and just wanted to get back home as quick as she could. Once Lela made it to the store, she got what she needed in record time and left for home, which didn't take too long. Opening the door Lela stepped inside. "I'm home." She said too an empty house.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:13 pm

Tybalt folded his arms in thought.
"That's a complicated question to answer. You see, we're not really running from anyone in particular...at least not that we know of."
He shook his head and groaned as he was sure that he wasn't explaining himself very well.
"Let me just start from the beginning. Decoda and I were wandering around the town, trying to figure out why things have escalated recently between the angels and demons. Suddenly, we were caught in the middle of a fight between the two. From what we can tell, they both assumed that we were working with the other side and attacked us. But...something about the whole encounter seemed odd, though I can't quite figure out why."
He sighed deeply, but soon went back to his usual smile.
"Right now, we're just trying to lay low until we can figure out what's going on. Hopefully this whole thing will blow over without any more trouble. That'd be nice, wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:47 pm

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
Maraud was now barely visible, a savage black and crimson blur that seemingly drew blood wherever it touched. But it seemed he was more annoying the beasts than actually doing any proper damage, and one good swipe knocked him backwards like swatting a fly - he tumbled through a small horde of lesser demons, then tried to get up as they all hacked and slashed at him.

One of the larger monsters stomped over to where Amelia and Cryth were.
"You used your power and - LOOK OUT!"
He pushed Amelia away from him, exactly as the foot came down where she would have been. The next moment, the creature was focused on Amelia, grinning sickly through teeth the size of tombstones as it raised it's shield to squish her flat.

Amelia went tumbling. When she looked back she realized the monster was coming for her getting ready to squash her with it shield. She closed her eyes and screamed curling up.
"DON'T HURT ME!!"
her scream echoed and suddenly the ground was frozen solid under her and everything around her, the ice making its way up the monsters leg causing it to burn

Dungeon Master wrote:
Sauriel looked intently at the demons who were just summoned. They were definitely on a different level from anything his group had fought so far, a fact the he did not take lightly. He looked back at Semira.
"This...might take a little more effort to deal with. I'm going to need a few moments to gather up my energy. Can you hold them off until then?"
Golden light swirled around him as he focused his power into his next attack.
"I may have lost my status as an Archangel, but that doesn't mean I have to lose my pride as a warrior. I've never backed down from a challenge. I don't plan to start now."

Semira turned to face the demon horde
"I'll see what I can do without revealing who I am"
she held out her hand and her staff which had fallen out of her grasp, came right to her
"Now lets see"
she waved the staff from one side of the horde to the next and as she did this the ground started exploding causing a gap between them and the horde
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:40 pm

The demon attacking Amelia staggered back, then let out a howl of agony as it's now-frozen leg completely fell off. It fell forwards onto it's face, on top of the ice she had summoned - and then was frozen solid, only to break apart like an ice sculpture.

The lesser demons attacking Maraud stared as all the wounds they had inflicted on him closed up without even a trace of their existence.
"Gentlemen..." Maraud said smoothly as he rose to his feet, "there are certain rules to my being that you really really REALLY should know. Where, for instance, are your crucifixes, holy water, blessed weapons, and wooden stakes?"
The demons looked at each other to confirm that none of them had those items.
By the time they looked back, Maraud was ready to resume fighting like nothing had happened. "Well, I'm afraid you're without hope." Cue their gurgling and screaming as he tore them to shreds.

Cryth started getting up to fight, to protect her - only to gawp as she defeated the elite demon in what essentially amounted to a single shot.
How... powerful is she...?

"Amelia!" he shouted. "Can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptySun May 25, 2014 3:29 am

Siren walked into the other room, where Tybalt, and two others were. "I think that's wishful thinking." She said, as she sat in a chair. "The reason you are being attacked is because the demons think that Decoda is an angel. That would not be unheard of considering that she looks like any other fallen angel. However, the angels think that Decoda is a demon. Now why would they think something like that?" She asked as she sat back in the chair, and crossed her legs.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptySun May 25, 2014 8:51 am

Amelia was still curled up in a ball. Her body was glowing but she didnt look like the same, she looked a bit older, mature and very beautiful, almost as if it was an older Ameila. Even the ice started to illuminate with light before it suddenly broke into tiny pieces and disappeared. When the ice illuminated it was brighter around Amelia where she was laying before it vanished, The ice and light were gone as well as the image that was seen.
Amelia was asleep peacefully on the ground, as if nothing was going on around her. Her power exhausted her to the point of passing out.
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptySun May 25, 2014 6:19 pm

Name: Newi One-Wing
Species: Gray Angel
Sex: Female
Ability: Science based magic
Appearance: Has a single wing that has been stained over the centuries by various bodily fluids and chemicals into a bizarre multi colored tapestry. The wing is on the right side Sephiroth style. She has burn scars on her body that are from various chemical reactions in her experiments. There is also a rope scar on her neck where she was lynched once in the distant past.
Spoiler:

Will post intro soon

Noise considered what Siren had said. The explanation was rather obvious. "The blood."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:05 am

Sauriel closed his eyes and focused a good portion of his energy into this one attack, his most powerful light spell. Semira's distraction, although brief, gave him plenty of time to focus and channel his power. The demons approached quickly as Sauriel opened his eyes and looked at each of them, as if picking out targets at a shooting range.
"Until now, you have only seen a mere glimpse of the light. If you knew its true power...you would have realized how hopeless this fight was and ran away. But I'm afraid it's too late for that now."
Power began to violently surge all around him.
"Disappear."
Sauriel's wings started to glow a bright golden color as dozens of swords made of pure, solidified light appeared out of thin air, surrounding the elite demons on every side. There was no escape, no defense and no chance of survival at this point. With a wave of his hand, Sauriel commanded all of the swords to strike at once. They did so with such blinding speed that their impact seemed almost instantaneous. For all of their power, these new demons fell to the ground helplessly as their bodies were consumed and finally, they disappeared into a black and golden mist. Sauriel turned back to Semira.
"Not bad for our first team effort. In fact, I think that went very well."

Tybalt looked at Siren, then Noise, then back to Siren with a clear look of confusion on his face.
"Well...I've clearly missed something here because I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm sorry, but would you mind explaining in a little more detail?"
Tybalt shrugged his shoulders.
"You lost me after the part where the demons sensed her angelic blood. I understand that, but why on earth would the angels think she's a demon when she's clearly not?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:01 pm

"From where I was sitting," said Maraud crossly, wiping demon blood off of his clothes, "that was less a team effort and more you just blowing them all up. Don't get cocky! Where we're going trying an antic like that is just going to make you look ridiculous."

Cryth moved over and picked Amelia up. Jokan struggled over as the demons, seeing their leaders vaporized, were beating a hasty retreat.
"She ok?" Jokan asked.
Cryth shook her gently. "I'll carry her until she wakes. We have to get her home."
"Not time for that. We must press on!"
Cryth was about to argue when Jokan was yanked away by Maraud.
"The lodestone's down there," he said, pointing to a large black stone with huge glowing red veins. "Sauriel, Semira, destroy it if you please."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:44 am

Siren looked at Tybalt and raised her brow slightly. "She has demon blood." She answered flatly, then folded her arms in thought. "I'm only a half demon, most demons think of me as a mutt. I wonder what they think of her." She turned her head and looked at the exhausted Decoda, sleeping peacefully. "I don't think she even knows." She looked at Tybalt again with a slight expression of concern, then curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:23 am

Noise had a grin on her face. "A half-blood, eh?" Her gaze at the sleeping Decoda took on a dessective gleam. "Mother would be very interested in researching this one. But that can wait. I do not envy her. Having the two bloods clashing inside of her, constantly battling to be dominant. It must be hell."
Shaking her head she glanced over to Rail. They'd grown accustomed to one another by now, but when she let herself focus, Noise could feel the blood burning in her veins.
"Yeah... Mother would be very interested in this, 'Angel.'"

The echoes of the subject's scream slowly faded in the confined space. Newi lit a cigarette and held her breath for a long contemplative moment before exhaling. Another failed experiment, she sighed and looked at the blood covered table and the empty husk that sat on top of it. The calculations must have been off... again. Of all the things she'd studied over the last hundred centuries or so, the soul was the most fickle thing. And trying to graft it onto something else, or combine souls always ended badly. The soul would reject the new addition or the two would destroy one another. It seemed to work along the same lines as organ rejection happened in transplants. She'd done plenty of transplants over her long time on earth, but altering the soul seemed to be the one thing that only that fool God could do.
But one of these days she'd surpass that decrepit old pigeon and rise to her true right. For now though her research would continue once she found a new specimen for her experiments.
Rubbing out what was left of the cigarette she twitched her remaining wing and walked out of the chamber, the people she'd hired would collect the body soon enough. She had more important things to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:40 am

Lela put the bag down on the table and began sorting the food she bought. The house was cold an dark, not much light made it into the house but she was fine with it. She hated the light, feared it. She only left the house when she needed to and would make sure to come back quickly. It was only her that lived here and she ate very little, so she didn't have to leave that often. "Damn it..." She said looking at the stuff she bought. She had forgotten to get something important while she was at the store. This wasn't something she could ignore and wait on either, she needed this. Sighing she slowly opened the door and looked out it, making sure no one was there. When she felt it was safe she left the house and went on her way.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:49 am

Newi strolled calmly through the streets, hands in the pockets of her lab coat. The one wing angel had blood covering her, but the glamor she used hid both the stains and her wing from casual observers. It was a nice night, the chill of fall in the air but it wasn't too cold yet. Not that she minded the cold, being of angelic descent, the seasons of earth had little effect on her. The only real reason she even paid any mind to the seasons was because it would be easier to find suitable specimens in the summer than the winter. Humans were funny that way.
She spotted the child moving anxiously around. Trying to be stealthy the girl was inadvertently drawing more attention by her antics than if she had tried to walk normally.
Curiosity fueling her as always, Newi approached the child.
"Are you running from something?" She asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 12:04 pm

Lela froze in her tracks when she heard the voice from behind her. She stood there for a solid minute not saying anything. Come on say something... She slowly turned around toward the voice but she didn't make eye contact. "N-no.." She said, trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 12:16 pm

An introvert, afraid of people. Newi figured based on the girl's reaction. "Are you afraid of something? I can help you if you tell me what's wrong."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next