HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:55 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Dusty Moon (Reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:18 am

"Converting criminals? I can't do that!"
Paxton went to the corner of the room to pick up his stuff with his staff sticking out.
"I don't know what was up with my elders when they sent me on this mission, but I'm leaving this deserted place to give them a piece of my mind!"
Paxton sighed.
"It's gonna be a looong journey...Well, do you mind if I sleep here?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:53 am

"You can live here so long as you clean up your messes, and don't freak out over everything. Unfortunately, I don't have much to sleep on, mainly only the couch here, and my bedroom. Matty has already got that. If he is willing to share you may sleep on the couch."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:47 pm

Matty shrugged.
"You can have the couch, kid. I've slept on cacti. Not pleasant but still a nap."

The man accepted her hand, smiling.
"My name is Nuck. Nuck Chorris. I am not from around here, it is a pleasure to meet you."
In the light, it was clear to see that the man wore blue denim trousers, a dusty brown shirt and a old worn Stetson he probably bought from someone on his travels.
"I do not suppose you could assist me, could you? I wish to go see the sheriff but I do not know where the office is so... if you would not mind, I mean..."

Clunk-clunk.
Everyone in the bar looked up.
A man wearing rattlesnake boots, rattlesnake gloves and, indeed, a Stetson with a dead rattlesnake tied round it, entered the saloon, grinning darkly at some mean joke.
"Hey! What piss poor excuse you got for beer in this crap-hole."

The bartender glared over at the intruder, not minding the big brassy blokes standing around him - you got those a lot round here.
"You watch your tongue, runt. I ain't having no big-mouth newbie come in here and talk crap about my beer. You want better stuff, go look up your ass."
A few guys burst out laughing at this joke.
An instant later, bangs filled the room and the bartender jumped in shock as those same guys fell off their stools with lead in their brains.
"I did not. Like. That joke." The new-comer walked over to the bar, gun still smoking, grabbed the bartender by the collar and yanked him close.
"Now. Apologize to the "big-mouth newbie.""
The bartender laughed, fearless.
"You're gonna have the sheriff tear your skinny ass apart, you little varmint."
In response the guy whistled - and everyone paled as they saw the sheriff's bullet-ridden corpse get tossed in the doors.
The new guy looked back at the bartender.
"Son, you just overdid it." Snick of the gun leaving the holster.

"Please, mercy... I got... I got me a family... mercy..."

"Mercy? You want mercy from Rattlesnake Spike?"
A pause.
"Go look for mercy up your ass."

BANG!
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:18 pm

patience nodded
"the sheriff's office is right in town not far from here"
she pulled her hand back and placed the rose on a side table
"if you like i can take you to it just give me a moment"
she disappeared out of the room, a few moments later she came back in adjusting her holster
"ok now we can go"
she headed for the door and grabbed her hat and placed it on her head as they headed out making their way towards the town. upon reaching the edge patience pointed to a building in the middle of the town with a sign hanging from the ceiling
"that there is the sheriffs office"
she started walking towards it
"if he aint in there, he is most likely at the bar having a cold one"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:39 pm

"Actually Paxton, Do as you please. The house is yours for now."

Daniel stood up slowly and gained balance while limping towards the door. He waved his hand over at Matty. As he opened the door and continued to limp, He began towards his horse and struggled to jump on. However he managed. Luckily his steed knew his home.

"Come Matty, It is time to hunt. I would prefer you just ride on my horse, It will be more convenient and altogether make less noise."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:58 pm

Matty followed along behind Daniel, mounting the horse.
"Lead the way, pardner."

The sheriff's office was deserted. Blood streaked the office walls, and there were clear signs of a scuffle.
Nuck looked worriedly at Patience.
"What... happened here?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:13 pm

Daniel had started to steer his horse into a direction of a barrenous wasteland of sand, with just enough woods for Matty not to question. though most of it's surroundings was dead, there was a small stream for animals that come from the thick and brush. it was dug specficially for that from a waterfall about 60 miles away. it took quite some time but it got finished. following it upstream would be great for fishing. however that wasn't his needs. once he reached next to the stream he jumped off the horse and the horse began to drink the water.

"Y'know, I always loved this land. it's animals, it's weather. I was actually in the middle of something important when I got shot in my leg. I'll start telling ya when we begin to walk towards the woods, Right now I'm just more so satisfied with following you."

He waited for Matty to dismount the horse, but wanted him to do so; so he was in front of him. as that is what he anticipated and suggested, he would need to lead the way, when he saw that was the case he simply said out.

"Hey, Turn around I got something to show you."

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:29 pm

patience looked around
"i dont know, but i dont think its smart to stick around here, maybe the sheriff had to get rough with one of the outlaws."
she thought for a moment
"i know we can find out what happened at the bar"
she looked up at nuck
"if you want to find information in this town, you'll find it there, someone always know somethin there"
she started making her way towards the bar
"this way"
as they approached the bar she was looking ip at nuck as she was walking in
"just let me do the talking i know everyone ......."
she turned and saw all the dead bodies on the ground before she could finish her sentence
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:36 pm

Matty looked up at the sky.
"I gotta agree, Dan. It's a fine world we live in. Too bad the people in it are not exactly divine folk. Still, I hold out for some good folk every now and again."
He turned around.
"Whatcha wanna show me?"

Click. Click. Click.

Rattlesnake Spike was casually reloading on a chair at the bar, looking at the pair of them.
"Well, well, well. I wasn't aware there was a pretty princess like you in this dump."

As he spoke, about twelve men emerged around them, cutting off their escape.
"Now, you see, I don't believe we've met. My name is Spike, Rattlesnake Spike, although - heh - the ladies call me Python. For reasons you will soon be understanding quite well, heh heh heh..."
He adjusted his hat.
"Why don't you mosey that pretty little booty over here and give your good friend Spike a kiss, eh?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:50 pm

Once he saw Matty completely turn around, a loud "BANG!" Was heard. The lever sparked the gunpowder to launch a bullet direclty at Matty's chest the bullet luckily went through both ends leaving a nasty enter and exit wound hitting the sand right behind him. It tore right through him, missing his vital organs, the objective for the moment was not to kill him. stumbling over to Matty he threw all his weight at him and toppled over him dropping Matty to the ground. While falling he switched his gun to his right hand, and dug his thumb into the freshly shot bullethole, and wiggled it deep inside, only to poke at his organs.

"Now, Matty. I need to do this to you, And I will explain, You're a loose end, though you found me and arguably helped me. I cannot take the chance of you selling me out to rival gangs, sheriffs, cannibals, and various other creatures of this wasteland, Now. I had this intent from the moment you stepped foot in my house. Just know it isn't personal." Digging his thumb in deeper he calmed his breathing, Though he noticed Matty squirming the most he could do was make the experience that much worse.

"Now, Here is what is going to happen. I am gonna put this gun right up against your head, and give you a moment to pray, or even have some sort of hope that this isn't happening to you right now, But oh. Believe me it is, and It is only going to be worse the longer I take to explain. Now, I am gonna Pull this trigger, and blow your brains out, If you're lucky enough to survive, you'll be in a coma, and oh believe me you'll forget me and everything you once loved. two. After I do it, I am gonna go back home without you, and reload my pistol, so no one has a clue who just blew your brain to nothing but grey matter and sand, Than I'm gonna get the doc to come out here, along with the priest. and Finally, Once you're dead. I am gonna change this world, I am gonna kill everything that stands in my way, Anything that opposes me, And you won't remember a thing. It's a shame tell ya the truth, I know you're probably not one to get his hands dirty, But you know what they say, some people just can't have blood on thier hands."

Daniel laughed due to the pun he made considering his hand was literally covered in blood due to the fact he was digging finger into him, it was spouting blood like crazy, some got onto his clothing but there wasn't anything he could about that.

"The blood on my clothing I can say I was trying to help."

Daniel finally pulled the trigger, sending a bullet right between his eyes. he stood up, and limped over to the stream and cleaned his hands. going back to the corpse, he covered his trails, reloaded his gun. his alibi was flawless. going back to the horse he hopped on his and started to have it gallop back over to his house. there wasn't much expression in his face as it was only a days work to him.

Once he reached back at the cabin he limped through the door, with his gun properly reloaded and holstered
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:53 pm

patience was still in shock seeing everyone she knew dead on the floor
"you...did...this..but why?"
she looked around noticing there was no escape and she was completely outnumbered. as the man spoke and told her to give him a kiss she took a step back, forgetting they were behind her, bumping into one of them. out of instinct she spun around and withdrew her gun pointing it directly at his head
"dont come any closer"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Silence.
Eternal, endless, darkness wreathed in heat and silver.
And a feeling of pain so great it ceased to be pain and became just... background noise.

The body was moved. They found it, on their hunting for meat for the tribe. By some miracle or gift of the spirits, the heart was still beating, so they took it back to their tribe to nurse it.

Pain... and a desire.
A will.
A certainty.
I. WILL. NOT. DIE.

The man simply responded by pointing his gun at her.
As did everyone else.
"Listen darling, I'll make this simple. You pop his head, we pop yours, and while I'd prefer to have your head attached, I can do what I need to with just the rest of your body. I trust you understand where I'm going with this."
Spike kicked a dead body on his way as he walked over to Patience - and then stole a kiss, rough and uncaring for her, forcing his tongue into her mouth and with a gun to her head to ensure she didn't do anything reckless.
"As for why I did this, baby? I have a gun. And people that like killing and being in charge and doin' whatever the hell they want. So why I'm doing this is because, I have a gun, I can do what I want -"
He lowered his revolver and the tip popped open Patience's blouse, revealing her cleavage.
"And what I want is a new concubine. Up to you whether it's dead or alive, I'm not bothered..."
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Paxton was laying on the couch twiddling his thumbs. He couldn't sleep from his paranoia of someone breaking in and shooting him. I don't belong here. I'm leaving first thing in the morning. He heard Daniel come back, so he turned around.
"Hmm? Back already?"
Paxton sat up, yawned and stretched.
"Did you bring any breakfast?"
He did a short scan of Daniel.
"Where'd the other guy go?"

OOT: AWW SHIET! Both stories are gettin' DOWN! >.>
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:20 pm

OOT lmao yes they are

patience kept her gun up. when he forced a kiss upon her she turned her head and spat. she gripped her gun tightly when he used his to pop the top button of her blouse open. she had no other choice but to drop her gun. she gritted her teeth
"i would prefer to stay alive"
she flinched away from him
"but i will not be your 'concubine'"
she looked at him square in the eyes
"and i am NOT your baby"
she looked around to see if there was any way for her to escape thinking to herself 'i should have just stayed in bed' and wondering where nuck was at in all this
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:33 pm

Daniel Smiled an unsteady smile, with false sorrow in it. It was enough to fool Paxton... Hopefully, he didn't know him very well.

"I am afriad... Matty is no longer with us... There were more hunters, and... When we went out and put our horses nearby the stream. He got shot, I ducked and jumped into the stream, by the time I had my pistol out it was too late, I couldn't even get a shot off... His corpse may not even be there any more... It was hard to watch, But I will be alright."

The unsteady smile slowly grew into a welcoming smile, as he had a plan for Paxton to stay if he so chose. Just to scre with him a bit He unholstered his gun and aimed it at Paxton's head. And quickly spun it back around into the holster, letting out a chuckle.

"Listen here Paxton, I have a suggestion for you. I can promise you that no harm will come to you, Now. Your brotherhood, or preisthood sent you here probably to die, If it serves me correct as I told you what this land is. Now, I can help you convert people and protect you in the process, the truth is. we need a new priest, The last one unfortunately got hung for adultery. You see, If you become the priest, we have a chance. a High chance to change this town, we can make it a decent town, with honest work for the honest men. trust me, it sickens to me to see so many bums, thugs, vagrants, and bandito's in this once prosperous town. Whaddaya say, your preisthood will regret ever sending to kill you, and you'll be the highest respected person in the town."

OOT: SPOILER ALERT, Daniel is actually secretly a baker, and makes pies for towns people.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:41 pm

Memories, blowing past his mind... Atem Canyon... Blood... shine.... riding... and a name... Pentagon...

There was a pause, then the men started.
"How... did that big guy disappear like that?"

That question was instantly answered when Nuck inexplicably jumped down from the rafters, shattering them in the process, holding an entire TABLE in his hands, and brought it down with a colossal CRASH on the saloon floor, sending splinters and dust flying everywhere, smokescreening the whole bar.
As screams and wild gunshots filled the air, Nuck shielded Patience and whispered "The door is on our right. We must run, now!"

OOT: SPOILER ALERT, DANIEL, YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:45 pm

patience nodded
"how did you do that..."
she looked to her right and started making her way towards it
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:49 pm

OOT: Was it the digging into the wound. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:01 pm

OOT: IT WAS THE SHOOTING ME BETWEEN THE EYES, YOU MOTHERF***ER, SERIOUSLY TALK ABOUT OVERKILL, I MEAN JEEZ

Spike dusted himself off. "Not so fast, sweetcheeks."
BLAM! BLAM!
But fortunately for them it was still far too dusty to see properly. As a result, Spike's second bullet did no more than graze Nuck's ear as they barreled out the exit, leaving Spike alone with several badly injured and a few dead in the saloon.
He turned to the rest of his goons.
"If they can't walk? Put them down."
He walked up to the bartender's room, relishing the sound of his men's pleas to be spared as they were gunned down like dogs. Or snakes...
He unlocked the door, put his feet up, the old Sheriff's badge resting on his chest.
"Now then... I could get used to this."

Nuck pretty much dragged Patience out into the desert sun, his ear bleeding but he took no notice.
"Come on Patience. We have to get away before they come out for us."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:03 pm

OOT: It's alright nothing a nice cherry pie can't fix!

Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:05 pm

As Paxton listened to Daniel's story, his face became ever more frightened with his mouth wide open, his pupils shrinking, and his eyes shaking. When Daniel pulled that prank on him, Paxton dramatically flinched backward with a loud gasp, "GEAH!" He was frozen in his flinched state and frightened face while breathing heavily and nervously. As Daniel spoke about Paxton's rise up to priesthood, Paxton slowly settled down, but cautiously. When Daniel finished speaking, Paxton lowered his head in deep thought for a few moments.
"I dunno...becoming a priest takes a lot of years of study and determination. I...I can't just *be* a priest overnight."
Paxton paused for another few moments.
"If...if my elders don't want me to come back then...then..."
He paused. He looked back up at Daniel with a serious look.
"I...I don't believe that they would abandon me like this. There's no way. However, if they wanted me to take on this mission, then they must trust me a lot."
Paxton stood up off the couch and stood up straight.
"I know I've said this before. I specialize in combat against mythical creatures - that's why they told me I'd be better for the mission. If you could, say, be my personal guard against anything that holds a gun, I can handle myself against anything else. I could probably help turn the people of this town into God's children, but there are no guarantees. If I take on this mission, I will simply guide them to their rightful path, and send out word to my elders for a priest to move in. If we do this..."
He paused again, then smiled at Daniel.
"Then you will have brought God's love into the hearts of these people. Can you take on the responsibility of a missionary? Can you accept the consequences that come with your actions? Please, give me your answer."
Suddenly, Paxton heard crashes and gunshots near the saloon. He flinched at first, then looked at Daniel with a serious look.
"Looks like we'll be needing that answer sooner than expected."

OOT: Lol wut I miss?
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:18 pm

Daniel let out a sigh as he went to go sit down next to Paxton pouring another glass of whiskey for himself. He had to make a decision between lying and telling the truth. instead, he was going to give a half answer.

"Listen here Paxton, The only higher power I believe in, is a gun. It has protected me and Kept me alive, If I was to die, I wouldn't be going to heaven regardless, I'm not exactly a saint. I think of myself as a born sinner, I was given omens and evil opportunities, either take 'em or die, from where I come from. I can take the consequence for my actions, Believe me. It is why I have this bullet wound. however, A Missionary just ain't my line of work. The brotherhood will decline sending in a new priest. You'd have to tell them the current state of the town, and you know As well as I that they will hold off on doing anything. Another problem is, No men here want a strict tight-lipped, do as I say type priest like they always send here. You got all the requirements here to live a life as a priest, though it may not be what you want now, You would make one hell of a priest."

Once he heard the roaring of a gun. Daniel didn't Jump or spring into action. Instead he finished his drink and stood up, Limping once again to the door. Seeing as he has no choice. Turning his head back barely he saw Paxton in the side of his eyes.

"Paxton, Boy. Stay here, I'll go see what the noise is. As for my request, We'd love to have a priest like you in this town's church, you got a lot of heart kid. It'd be a shame to see it go to waste." Walking out the door he started to enter the town limping like usual. Gun by his side. He began to walk towards the saloon "Great, Another bar-fight. This town is fucked" as he limped up the stairs and pushed through the doors.

"Hello?!"

OOT: You missed the Livestream of my beautiful face.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:26 pm

patience looked back at the town
"i-i cant, i cant just leave that town"
she looked back at nuck
"i cant leave it to them, its my home, what if someone came into the town, they might just kill them for kicks"
she shook her head
"i cant let that happen, i must go back, im sorry"
she notice the blood dripping from his hear
"your hurt, let me help you"
she ripped a piece of her blouse and dabbed the blood off his ear. then applied pressure to it. she took his hand and moved it to his ear
"here hold that, is should stop bleeding in a little bit"
she stepped back
"thank you for saving me back there, how can i repay you?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:50 am

"Well, well, well. Looks like it's moron season in the house of booze."
Spike lazily whistled and all the surviving gang members instantly leveled their weapons at Daniel.
"Now then, how's about you mosey on out of here boy? Your town's under new management, and I'm busy taking charge of all the vermin I need exterminatin'. The only thing you need to worry about is whether I put you on that list."
The guns cocked.
"Get dancing on out, compadre."

Nuck shook his head.
"We cannot abandon this town, I agree. But we must lie low and think of a plan of attack. My ear will be fine, thank you very much. We must return to your house and gather supplies - but quick! Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:58 am

patience nodded
"ok but one problem"
she looked back at the town
"my house is on the other side of that town so we have to go through it to get there"
she fixed the top of her blouse and stood up and adjusted her holster realizing one of her guns were missing
"damn, my gun, i need to get it back"
she kicked up some sand in anger
"those vermin will pay for what they did to that town and i had better get my gun back"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dusty Moon (Reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next