HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:28 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
RP - The Sword Quest EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
RP - The Sword Quest EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
RP - The Sword Quest EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
RP - The Sword Quest EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
RP - The Sword Quest EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
RP - The Sword Quest EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
RP - The Sword Quest EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
RP - The Sword Quest EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
RP - The Sword Quest EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

RP - The Sword Quest Empty
PostSubject: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:15 pm

Yeah I know the name's not very good.

The legendary Hero's Sword. Legend speaks of the sword said to be crafted by the Gods centuries ago, though most have forgotten it's existence over time except for one rumor. The rumor that it will grant anyone's wish. Be you a criminal or not the sword will except anyone who can find it as it's master. What will you wish for if you manage to find this weapon of legend? Will it be used for good or evil?

The setting is more modern day and guns do exist.

Anyway the character structure will follow this format:

Name:
Weapon:
(If you wanna add anything else after this that's fine by me)

RULES:
1) NO GOD MODDING!!!
2) No one hit kills please

Anyway have fun and if you need a recap ask me on Skype or PM me.
Anyway I'll either start it up if this gets a few more hits or someone else can when they want

Name: Aizen
Sex: Male
Weapon: Knife
Extra Info: None

Last edited by Heizengard on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:57 pm

Name: Sytry
Weapon: Bladed Cape - hold at one end, harmless, hold at the other, blades stand up within the cape
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:07 pm

Name: Krystal
Sex: Female
Weapon: Railgun and Katana
RP - The Sword Quest CoolAnimeGirl_zps8b85776f

Last edited by Eclipse on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:37 pm

Name: Terios
Weapon: Sub-machine gun, survival knife for CQC
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:56 am

"Man I hope to find a town soon." He said walking through a forest. He was getting tired of having to sleep on the ground for the past week and was running out of food.
"If I knew it would have been this hard to find the damn thing I would have packed a bit more food and maybe a little more money as well. Oh well I've been hearing cars in the distance since yesterday so I have to be getting close."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:03 am

Wearing his cape draped over one arm, he sat down at the bar and looked at the options.
"You do hot chocolate? I could really use some hot chocolate."

The bartender raised an eyebrow at the cape.
"You a matador or something?"
"Used to be. Not any more."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:35 am

"Oh thank God, a clearing." He said sighing with relief. He ran toward to opening in the forest and saw a street with cars and houses and people. He couldn't have been any more excited then he was now.

"First things first, I need a drink." He said. As luck would have it there was a bar within walking distance.
He entered that bar an noticed the only people in it were the bartender and a man in a cape. Thinking nothing of it he sat down and ordered a beer
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:27 am

Krystal hopped out of the stranger's truck and thanked him. She saw a bar and decided it would be a good place to gather information. She felt out of place, but she ordered a lemonade and sat down next to two customers. Her face was red at the thought of asking, but she worked up the courage.
"Um, bartender, sir? Do you know anything about the Legendary Sword?"
The bar went silent. Krystal felt everyone's stares and put her headphones back on to smother the silence and drank her drink.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:36 am

Aizen's ears picked up at the mention of the sword.
"So your looking for the sword to huh?" He said taking a sip from his beer. Looking he noticed the girl had headphones on and didn't hear him.
"Ah. Nevermind then."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:53 am

Sytry's eyelid flickered.
"The Legendary Sword?"
He reached over and tapped the girl's headphones to get her attention.
"And what would you be searching for that for then?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:11 am

After wiping some sweat off his brow, Terios walks into a bar that he heard about from some locals. "Whoo! It's been one of those days, time for a little R&R before sleepy time." He blurted this out loud without noticing that the bar was dead quiet before he walked in. Dumbfounded, he simply muttered to himself "looks like something important happened before I walked in." He quietly makes his way to a chair and orders a drink.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:49 pm

Krystal took off her headphones. She had determination in her eyes.
"I'm dying. Finding the sword is my only chance. I know it's not noble, but I don't wanna die!"
Her eyes began to water. She turned away.
"If I die searching for it; it's not like I'd be alive much longer without it. I just hope it's real."
She met eyes with the man again.
"And you?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:56 pm

Sytry raised an eyebrow.
"Dying, eh. That's a pretty harsh cause to be dedicated to. My apologies, madam."
He sat there, drinking his hot chocolate.
"I want it to get my pet back. He was a pretty unique pet. He means a lot to me. However, I suppose he would understand if I was to hand the sword over to you."
He spoke casually, as if his motivation for the sword did not heavily weigh upon him.
"I would offer to help, and if I had any information myself I would tell you. But truly, truly... I do not, and I am a wanted man as it is."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Krystal caught herself trying to distance herself from the man and her face reddened again.
"I'm sorry. You were so nice to me and I judged you. Regardless, don't give your wish away so easily. If your willing to fight for it, your wish has to be important."
There was a pause.
"Thank you." Krystal whisped.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:13 pm

Although he wasn't trying to eavesdrop, Terios couldn't help but overhear parts of a certain conversation. He raised an eyebrow and muttered under his breath. "Could they be talking about...that sword? It's been a while since I heard anything about it. Might be worth checking out." He got up from the table and made his way to where the caped man and the young girl were talking. "Sorry to interrupt, but I could have sworn I heard something about--" He cleared his throat and started speaking in a hushed tone. "--Something about the Hero's Sword? 'Cause if you're looking for it, I want in. So, what's the story?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:56 am

Aizen finishes his drink and turns to the people.
"I'm looking for the sword as well and I'd like any sort of info you can give me on it." He said.
He orders another beer and asks "If you also know of a good place to sleep I'm all ears."

OOT: Sorry it took so long for me to reply to the topic. My internet cut out sometime last night
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:07 am

Name: Hikaru Tadashi
Sex: Female
Weapon: Mk14 EBR (w/ suppressor if needed); Dual PP-2000 (w/ suppressors if needed)
Extra: Married. Travels with her husband. Maiden name is Fujimoto.

Spoiler:

Name: Yoshiko Tadashi
Weapon: M4A1 w/ red dot sight and M203 Grenade Launcher (w/ suppressor if needed); Benelli M1014 shotgun, OR, Beretta 93R w/ suppressor (if sneaking)
Extra: Married. Travels with his wife.

Spoiler:

A young pair of lovebirds enter the bar. A boy and a girl.
"Don't mind us. I have good ears and I love gossip."
The girl made an overly extravagant entrance.
"Hey you, going on a quest? Hmm? A sword you say? We could use some action. Right Honey?"

The boy next to her was listening to music. He seemed apathetic and quiet.
"Mmm..."
He made a short reply.

Last edited by Hurricaneria on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:34 am

Sytry looked round at the new add-ons to his conversation.
"Well, I suppose to even know of the Sword's existence makes you wanted in a sense. So I really wouldn't just ask around. We really shouldn't be talking this openly, come to that."
He looked back at Krystal. "I do not wish to give up on my dreams. But I recognize how some needs are greater than my own. And someone as beautiful as you should not be allowed to die."

Before anything else could be said, a rush of static emerged on Sytry's belt, and he instantly whipped out what looked like an army radio.
"*Kssshk* This is Harrison Delta Prime Unit, all available units please respond! We have confirmed evidence of the whereabouts of the Hero's Sword, repeat, confirmed evidence! Nearest unit to headquarters please advise the General. Current unit location CP3.OY20! *Kssshk*"
The radio went dead, and Sytry's eyebrow flickered.
"It seems we are not the only ones hunting for this weapon..."
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:40 am

The girl leaned toward Sytry with a seductive look.
"Come on big boy. Let us get in on it if you need a sniping team, hmm?"

The boy was inattentive to the girl's actions, and continued to scroll through his mp3 player.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:08 am

Terios folded his arms in thought for a moment.
"Hold up, let's not get ahead of ourselves. If the army's getting involved in this, things could get real messy, real quick."
He directed his gaze towards Sytry.
"How long do you think it'll take them to get their men assembled? Personally, I think our best bet would be to get in there before they do and get out before anyone notices us. We don't want to make any more enemies than we have to."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:16 am

Sytry shook his head slowly.
"These are no mere army. The men you just heard work for Mythic Directive."
He didn't say anything.
"As of now, I think we have three hours, five at the most, before that info becomes completely inaccessible. They will have heavily secured whatever has given them this information, and to attempt to retrieve it now is suicide. The only time it's going to be even vaguely vulnerable is during transit, and even then we're going have to be quick. We will have to intercept the transport going to these co-ordinates, replace the men sent, and just waltz out with it. Ballsy, but the only strategic move I can see working."
He looked up at the girl.
"And in answer to your question?"
He smiled.
"It would be my pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:29 am

"Just tell us were you want us to cover you."
She continued her seductive smile. She looked back at the boy.
"Hey, dear, ready to go?"

"Mhm..."
His attitude was still apathetic.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:32 am

Aizen just sat there listening to everything. After finishing his drink he spoke up.
"I have a question for you. You said you were looking for the sword just so you could bring your beloved pet back to life right Sytry? Then why do you have men under you looking for said sword? How do we know this isn't going to be a trap?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:43 am

Sytry looked at Aizen.
"I never said these were my men. Nor did I say this radio was legitimately acquired. I used to be a part of the Mythic Directive but they killed my pet. I explicitly told them what I would do if they did that. They did it. So I killed half a platoon, stole a radio, tore up my old base and escaped in a truck, and I've been looking for the sword ever since."
He raised an eyebrow.
"Like I said. I'm wanted right now."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:49 am

Aizen laughed a bit.
"You didn't answer my other question: How do we know that you aren't leading us into a trap? Prove your telling the truth."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest Empty

Back to top Go down

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-