HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:18 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Belsfir
Belsfir
Silver
Silver

-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:56 pm

Serena noticed as Carlyle came back inside that everyone treated each other like friends or acquaintances. She wondered if she came during a social event like a party or something. She lifted her palm off the table but kept her wrist still to give a slight wave to him. 

"I see a change of events happening... The balance is shifting as we speak", a sharply dressed man spoke to his right hand man as they stared out of a window. "It's my brother's meddling, no doubt... Hmmmmm, look over here... It looks like a good show is about to begin", he rubbed his hands together and lifted a peach out of a bowl atop of a desk and bit into it. However, something interesting immediately caught his attention, "Oh? Whats this?... What an interesting group of individuals, even some we have seen here before!" he rang out excitedly putting the peach back in the bowl. He pulled a drawer open and grabbed a scroll in a hurry. He unrolled it on his desk, it was a map of the areas of the kingdom. He placed pins in various places and rolled it back up and handed it to his servant. "I have marked my predictions, make haste"

"Yes sir", the servant simply replied. "Oh, and he is in that group, if you must know, so this quest will be of much importance to you for sure". The servant gave a slight nod and turned to the door.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:35 am

Carlyle walked over to the table and sat down adjacent to the young girl Serena. He smiled and tried to make her feel welcome through it. he waved back, he didn't know what else to do. So he made an attempt at conversation.

"So, What is your name? I wasn't exactly listening to what was going on before. I had some business on my mind. So I apologize for my ignorance."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:00 am

ella placed her other hand on top of zeniths hand
"im sorry you were cast out from your village, i too was cast out from mine for other reasons"
she at zenith with concern
"how long has it been since you last visited your village?"
she let go of zeniths hand
"the king has destroyed several villages, towns ect without hesitation. only a select few were able to survive from what i have seen"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:02 am

Mathuriel watched them talk, Carlyle and Serena. He stepped silently outside and looked off into the distance.
Something he couldn't place told him that he should just leave, let this dimension fend for itself, it wasn't his problem.
But he bit back the urge, forcing himself to stay put. He had an obligation to.

A sudden throbbing hit him, hard, and his hand touched his nose and came away bloody.
He looked at it, puzzled. There was more to this than made sense...

The king smiled.
"Resist all dark and light from now on, Jericho."
Darkness coiled around Jericho's body, a sort of armor that seemed made of smoke.
"Now go, do as you please. I'm looking forward to finding your handiwork."

The king reclined on his throne once more.
"A little bit of chaos can't hurt..."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:45 am

Jericho stood upon his blessing of immunities. He spun on his heels, and walked away from the throne room without another word being uttered. retrieving his sword from the guard that was holding onto it, clicking it back to his hip. he left the castle. upon leaving there was more gloom in the air then there was initially. the embers were breezing into the village next to the castle, the screams could still be heard. finally after taking in the sight he walked into the barracks, and sat on a cot, only for a few moments. "This power, This Strength... It is almost euphoria. my search has just begun, Carlyle. I will find you, And I will kill you. And anyone that stands in my way to the rise of power." Upon these thoughts he stood up, and walked towards the training fields of the King's army, It would never work out if they never understood he was the new commander. and so, he begun training the army, new techniques, new tactics, and a new philosophy. He took the top of his class and knighted them for himself.

"It's time. Soldiers, We must Garrisson nearby villages, towns, and checkpoints. and if you find any of the targets, You shall kill them, Unless given orders from the King to do otherwise. I taught you all I could in the shortest amount of time I could, You needn't worry about consequences. I admire brutality, however I do not admire traitors, and people who refuse to work together, any animosities you have, get over them. This is times of war, nothing will change throughout all of this. except your outlooks on each other. If you refuse to work together, you will all die. This isn't going to be easy. Any resistance you encounter is going to be highly trained, or unorthodoxly trained, and able to kill you with barely any effort. now, Move out. We haven't any time to spare."

No quicker than those words being uttered, The Army now under Jericho's control marched out, man by man, feeling confident, and united. of course not everyone liked Jericho, but he was mostly correct. The stronger defenses were all near the kingdom, they got lucky for being most of the kings commanded army, the expendables marched far and wide to towns that were barely worth protecting. soon after the meeting Jericho had taken refuge in the barracks. only for a little while, He needed to plan for the future.
Back to top Go down
Belsfir
Belsfir
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:46 am

The first prediction pin was located on a small town that served as a checkpoint for the king's men crossing the country. Many convoys and other movements often stopped by it to gather supplies as the nearest town after was many miles off.  Each pin on his map served as a mission of sorts, a prediction by his master for a certain thing to happen. It was up to the servant to "alter" the thing so that the results were more "satisfactory".  The servant, known by few as a champion, sat in its outskirts trying to locate a certain individual. This individual was a courier and he is supposed to be delivering a special message to a standing army in the town.

The champion stood on the side of the road, he knew he would be expecting him soon. He heard distance hooves stamping on the cobblestone roads, the courier was coming for sure. He looked over in the direction to see a man on horseback hastily making his way towards to the town as soon as he could. *click* He calculated a point of interception and agilely climbed a tree with ease and launched off from a branch, just in time to tackle the man off the horse with perfect timing. Then he quickly put a sharp needle in the man's neck before he could even think about grabbing his weapons. The courier was lifeless by a strong drug in just a few seconds...

The commanding officer in the town welcomed the courier when he finally reached the town, who gave him written orders from a higher command to move his troops to assault a town, for the residents have defected from the king. He gave the order to mobilize the troops for an upcoming assault. Little did he know that the town was actually perfectly loyal to the king...

The courier walked out that night, "I hate these uniforms", he said throwing the dark blue courier blazer in the trash and putting on strange goggles with unique orange lens.

OOT:
I might as well post character information for him:

Name: "The Champion"
Weapons: Often uses a katana or a compound crossbow, but he also uses poisons.
Abilities: He is augmented by strange other worldly technology, providing him the ability to make near perfect calculations and estimates.
Appearance: Shady in appearance, wearing cloth and leather armor and special goggles with orange lens that help him in various ways
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:35 pm

"It's been a couple days since I left my village. I've been on foot, so it isn't very far away." Zenith was a bit nervous. She looked at Ella. "Is it possible they've been raided again? Oh, gods. And all the soldiers I killed... could they have been punished for that?" She had to sit down. She held her hands in her hair, thinking through this whole situation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:46 am

ella sat down next to zenith
"there could be a possibility that they did get raided, it wouldnt be your fault, its the king and his power"
she placed a hand on zeniths shoulder
"there isnt much we can do, our only hope is to defeat the king, once he is defeated then we can live in peace again"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:13 am

Mathuriel returned indoors, and walked past Carlyle and Serena, past Ella and Zenith, checking that Daemon was still doing his thing on the roof, and proceeded to sit in an armchair to meditate.

Hmm... let's analyse what I know.
The king, all going to plan, dies tonight.
This other man, Jericho, sounds like a threat. However, I doubt he can handle all of our powers combined. Which gives rise to the possibility that he could pick us off one by one...

Mathuriel looked outside. It was starting to get dark, and before long he and Carlyle would move off on their pre-approved plan.
But there was still two hours left to go, and Mathuriel had an idea that would boost morale splendidly.

He walked downstairs, into the midst of them all.
"Right. It's getting round about time for some sustenance, and you are looking at someone that can get you literally anything you want to eat. Any requests?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:25 am

In an abrupt moment Carlyle had stopped talking to Serena, He sensed something discomforting and stood up, "Not here, Not Now." He thought to himself, he slowly stood up and walked to the door, he passed everyone in the house naturally, And walked out to see more into the open. "No, No, No." once he looked off into the distance his discomfort was confirmed. Instead of panicking he walked away back into the house. Instead of sugar coating it was a straight out lecture. He walked to the nearest corner but still in sight of everyone.

"I am afraid, for everyone's well being, we must abandoned this house. We have no time to pack, Just grab what is important to you if you haven't already got it on you. They had to have heard rumors from other towns, maybe the kings army just assumed we were here, but they are closing in fast. If we leave now, we can avoid conflict and not danger anyone life. However, They will know someone was here, and we may not have this home to return to. We can leave or we can fight. I would take the smarter choice in leaving."

Carlyle looked specifically over to Mathriuel A dead stare told it all to him, the brigade was led by the ex brothers in arms to him, If Carlyle's words alone wasn't enough to convince them. He would need to have Mathriuel vouch for him.

"Soldiers, Just ahead there will be a house, Abandoned or filled with people, Either way, I want you to torch it. Burn it to the ground, I want it to be a Warning, If you go against the king, no, If you think you're better than the king and his loyal prince. Then you will be annihilated, It will prevent resistance from everyone. The reason we attack this house though, is simply because the rumors are of a specific resistance group. That may or may not pose a threat to our king."

Jericho, Looked forward into the distance. The breeze of a cold eerie night sat well with him, Looking up to the sky he saw the constellations, and what seemed to be the north star was shining, though it was impossible for it to be that. "It could be fate." He said to himself. He noticed Carlyle off in the distance when he looked out to see if anyone was around this city at all. Which confirmed his suspicions. Though no I'll intent coursed through him, it was a battlefield, anything could happen. he mounted his horse and waiting for everyone to close in on the house, an assault from every direction. But still possible to leave. Just hard. "Tonight is the night for divine retribution."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:06 pm

ella looked over at carlyle
"considering what we ran into in the forest i would have to agree, i think moving is a good idea, i have supplies just right there"
she pointed at the satches by the door
" and if anyone needs any weapons there is a game room that is full of them"
she pointed down the hall
"its the 2nd door on the right"
she looked back at carlyle
"i know of a place we can go, its a cabin in the woods, it about a days journey, but if we travel though the night we might be able to get past anything thats out there undetected"
she thought for a moment
"there are several horses in the stables and mine is just outside the door, they will help us carry the supplies as well ass grant us speed if needed"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:22 pm

Mathuriel immediately nodded, backing Carlyle up.
"The assassins that didn't report back to the king must have given the game away - Carlyle, Sasuro, stay with Serena and the lady I didn't quite catch the name of, my apologies. Ella, get everything ready you think we'll need, supplies, everything. I'll maintain the dimensional shunt field I placed around the house while everyone gets ready to go. Let's go!"

Mathuriel headed up to the roof, getting Daemon to head downstairs to assist in the process of evacuation, and started to reinforce the field he'd placed earlier...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:20 am

ella nodded
"most of the supplies that are in those satchels should be enough but ill grab extra just in case"
she looked at the others
"i do suggest everyone go to the game room and help themselves with anything they need to protect themselves"
ella then headed up the stairs and into her room, she grabbed a bag from under her bed and placed it on top of her bed unzipping it checking to make sure everything she needed was there then zipped it back up, she took one last look around the room and sighed
"i guess this is the last time ill see this place after we leave"
she walked over the the window and looked out across the field
Back to top Go down
Belsfir
Belsfir
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:54 am

Serena swiftly made her way into that game room, the other's anticipation and preparations made her a bit anxious. She looked around in the game room to find several hunting rifles on the walls, yet she did not want to take anything large. She opened a cabinet and peered inside. Boxes of ammunition were inside, rifle rounds, shotgun shells... She pushed them to the side looking deeper inside. She found a leather strap and tugged it, pulling a holstered dagger out of the cabinet. It was small and light, she decided it would suffice.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:58 am

Zenith set aside her fears and accompanied the others. She put her sword back at her side, picked a tome from the inside of her cloak, and smiled. She was ready. She went to the game room to look for extra supplies and was surprised to see Serena with a dagger.
"You know how to use that thing?" she asked. She was also worried if Serena was strong enough to make use of it. Serena kind of reminded Zenith of a girl from back in her village, so she felt especially responsible for her. She may have lost everyone close to her. She wanted to protect those close to her now.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:05 am

From the north, south, east, and west. Soldiers were starting to surround the building, A brigade charged in under Jericho's orders and disappeared elsewhere, they were probably dead at this point. However it confirmed there was some sort of arcane magic, So he rallied his squadron, and the others waited. He sent out a small group to set magical wards around the Perimiter. The ward weighed about 50 pounds, and had to be carried by two people at a time. It was long, Then 1 other in the group from each side of the building followed, They nailed it into the ground disabling the defenses they had on the building. Jericho ordered everyone to fall back. And then rolled in a catapault. It was covered in rags, and ultimately made of wood compost. A soldier nearby had a torch. lining up to the house, And lighting the rag on fire bought them enough time. They snapped it back, and launched it near the horse stables. the soldiers didn't have great aim.

"On my command, we will storm into the house, Take any prisoner you can, and kill those who don't comply with being captured. If anyone decides to a be a hero, and you cannot handle them by yourselves, attack with a second company, We musn't give them any chance to breathe. If they by chance escape, We will hunt them down until we have lost the trail, or into the next day. None shall be alive. And yes, Lower ranked soldiers you will be running into the building. If you die, You weren't smart enough."

Carlyle, hearing the thunderous crash outside, Was filled with nervousy, and adrenaline. Knowing there wasn't any more time, He picked up a small sack of food and threw it over his shoulder. His glove started to radiate with a pure aura. "Shit, He is close." The white aura had a small outline of red building up around it.

"Everyone! Rally, We haven't any more time. And please, don't try to be a hero. Just run, A Casuality now, wouldn't be beneficial to anyone. I will stay behind longer than anyone, And if need be. I will be able to help you up, and be your speed. Just promise to be safe, and run out of the door."

The aura that was radiating from the glove, started to slowly build up. As it did so, his arm seemed to turn into an almost scaly, armored gaunlet and so far up to his shoulder. His right eye became black, He was barely in control of his actions. But he would have no choice but to battle through this. As long as it didn't start hitting his chest, and head. He was in complete control of his actions. Sort of... He would begin to black out if he didn't absorb someone.

"You've been skimping out on souls Carlyle." A distorted chuckle rezonated in his head the voice was only heard by him. "We're hungry, and if you don't feed us soon. We will have to take one of these people."

Carlyle shook his head to snap out of what was happening as he zoned out momentarily. He ran towards the door, and opened it. placing his hand on the wall from the door, he tried to place some sort of chameleon effect only to see his magic wasn't going to work. "NO!"

"Hurry now! We don't have any time."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:02 am

Mathuriel felt a ripple pass through his protective fields, and braced himself for the onslaught.
Then.
In one instant, he felt his defenses completely crumble. They were totally smashed down, utterly and totally.
"CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!" he shouted at the top of his lungs before bolting downstairs to the others.

"NOBODY PANIC, BUT WE HAVE AT MOST THIRTY SECONDS BEFORE WE ARE NECK HIGH IN PEOPLE TRYING TO KILL US!" he yelled as he bolted past them to the windows, watching the soldiers approach.
"Everybody, we need to run..!!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:04 am

ellas noticed movement across the field and heard the commotion downstairs. she walked out of the room grabbing her bag off the bed, closing the door behind her and made her way downstairs.
"well then i guess we better get out of here, i dont know about you two but im going through the front, my horse is out there and i will NOT leave without him, besides i can get around with him a lot faster then i can on foot."
she looked at the two
"any objections?"
her eyes started to glow
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:49 am

Carlyle clenched his fist, trying to keep composure. What was happening wasn't completely painless, he held back all of his strength and used all of his will power, to not punch the wall. His heart started to beat faster. He finally made his decision about the horse. Though his words won't mean much.

"You can take the horse to save yourself and give them a clear reality of where we really are, while those of whom dont have a horse have to run for their lives. However, I know I cannot stop you. If you are going to escape with the horse, someone is riding with you. And it can't be Mathriuel, it will be one of the new friends we have here."

A small pulse of energy shot throughout his body causing discomfort. And so he started to grind his teeth.

Jericho raised his sword up and finally gave his orders.

"Attack!"

No sooner than when he said that, At least 30 men from each direction started to run in like an ant colony protecting its queen. All of them letting out a battle cry. Meanwhile the catapult was being loaded up again, this time it was going to he directed at the house. And a small group of highly trained officials were hiding in the woods in case there was a break for it. Jericho stayed still and waited for Carlyle to come out. The others were an added bonus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:59 am

ella nodded
"fine and i dont plan to take him all the way, i only intend to ride him just to get past whoever is coming for us out there. once past i will release him. he will go about his way, but if i need him all i have to do is call him with this"
she pulled out a chain that was around her neck and on that chain was a whistle
"will that be a problem?"
she walked over to the front door
"it seems we better be on our way then it looks as if they are attacking now"
she looked back at them
"i can carry two with me, along with some supplies"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:04 am

"Alright Ella, Just get out of here with whatever and whoever you can bring."

Carlyle's pain started to grow, his left pupil started to become darker not fully black, but a grey almost. This is the most aggressive possession he has felt since he was first cursed. He could feel and hear his hearts rapid pumping, It almost felt like his chest was gonna explode. "I CANT TAKE THIS MUCH LONGER!" he screamed in his head.

The small army That Jericho had was beginning to draw in closer, They were right at the gates. Seconds away from getting the command to rush in. But the catapault was finished loading. With the same process they set the ball on fire. This time it was aimed for the house. The catapault released the the ball of fire and it hit the back end of the house it was closer to the kitchen sending a thunderous rumble throughout the house. Jericho began surveying the area to make sure all of his soldiers were in place. The woods were covered with archers and special operatives. Barely visible. And the gate guards were waiting for commands.  
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:36 pm

ella nodded
"right ...now who wants to ride with me, i can only take one person with me if im gonna carry the supplies, wee need to hurry or there wont be any escape for us"
ella grabbed her bag along with the other two from earlier
"im going out now, whoever is riding with me you have two minutes to decode"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:50 pm

Mathuriel's eyes darted from one to the other.
Something was very wrong with Carlyle, but he couldn't worry about that now - the whole building was under attack.
He could make it out alone, but he was sure that wasn't why Carlyle ruled him out. But again, no time to think about it.

He turned to the others.
"Make a decision, people! Carlyle, stay here with me and we hold here until everyone's in the clear, then we'll dimension-walk out - but we NEED TO MOVE!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:44 am

ella walked out to her horse, mounted it and waited, as she waited she watched as the group closed in on them
"one more minute"
she placed her hand on midnights neck causing his eyes to glow
"you ready boy? we are gonna make a run for our lives"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:35 am

Hearing the commotion, Zenith grabbed Serena and put her on her back. "Tell me later!" She ran outside and spotted Ella and the others. She heard Ella's offer and handed Serena to Ella, panting a bit from the sprint. "And what should I do?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next