HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:35 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 2:34 am

The guards, of course, were completely obliterated by Ella's lightning, combined with Zenith's water, and finally Elyan's power. The rubble caused by Elyan's attacks collapsed on the doorways leading into the throne room, cutting off reinforcements.
The king meanwhile had been completely obscured by Zenith's flaming pillar, only for it to die down and leave him, still sitting on his throne, looking absolutely bored.
"Well, I see you've made yourselves at home," he said, looking around at the ruins of his throne room.
"And to what do I owe this unexpected visit?"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 3:29 am

Zenith gritted her teeth.
"Everyone stay on guard!" She started moving back to the group. Her eyes darted around trying to come up with a plan. They'd gone for one all-out assault and it failed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:15 pm

Valeria ceased the wind surrounding herself and Elyan. "Sorry about that." She said to Elyan. "I didn't want the guards to surround you when you went down."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:38 pm

Ella kept her guard up orbs in her hands
"This can't be it, that was too..."
before she could finish she heard the king speak, her eyes started glowing even brighter as anger flowed through her.
"Why are you doing this? why are you murdering everyone and everything, Destroying everything?"

Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:59 pm

Elyan shook his head at Valeria.
"What are you sorry about? You watched my back, just like you said. Thanks, I appreciate it."
He looked over to where the king was as he stumbled to his feet.
"Personally, I don't care about his life story. I say we kill him right away...just in case he has any tricks up his sleeve."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:51 pm

Valeria helped Elyan steady himself. "I agree...the longer we hesitate, the more opportunity he has to counter." She said, and gripped the shaft of her bamboo umbrella.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:12 pm

The king raised a single perfectly groomed eyebrow. His face was hidden beneath the shadows that coiled around his frame, and his voice was impossible to gauge. He could have been twenty or a hundred.
"But.. but..." he mock-pleaded. "I thought you all loved life stories!"
His voice turned cruel and mocking, like a raven's laugh.
"You are all pitiable. You all whimper and moan to each other, yowling like starving cats about the injustices you've suffered, the wrongs you've undergone, the loved ones you've lost, and so on and all the same prattling pithy irrelevant babblings I have always heard. And this is what your bawling has resulted in."
He stood up. In terms of height, he was quite tall but not taller than any others in the room, but the strange void-like shadows radiating off of him gave the impression of some great dark leviathan stirring from sleep.
"You attacked me with a barrage that even if I was within an inch of my life would have failed to finish me off. I must admit, if you are the heroes you seem to claim to be, I cannot help but feel... let down."
He raised his hands like a pianist about to start a concert. His gauntleted hands glowed with black and white energies, enslaved energy to the will of a tyrant.
"I wonder if I should hit back or not? I feel that I simply must put on a show. I know! I shall see exactly how much you can take before you give in."
He clicked his fingers, and the floor beneath their feet - the king's throne excepted - started falling away, into some terrible nightmarish void below them which promised death to anything in it's grasp.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:32 am

Upon the floor breaking away ella took a few steps back
"Umm anyone know how to fly?"
she looked to the group
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:24 am

Much to her dismay, Zenith was forced to continue stepping back.
"My wind magic doesn't have the control to keep us afloat." She said, ashamed. Then she had a flash of hope. "If you don't mind getting a bit soggy, my water magic could at least slow the fall!"

Last edited by Eclipse on Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:25 am

Valeria looked back at Ella. "Don't know how to fly...but I can manipulate the wind...hopefully enough to keep us from falling to wherever that goes." She looked to the void appearing behind falling floor tiles. "There's no way to know how long I can do it...since I've only ever done it to keep myself from breaking bones."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:00 pm

Elyan took a few steps back.
"If it comes down to it, I'll do what I can. But I'd rather not use too much power so soon after that last attack.
He looked over to Mathuriel.
"I don't suppose you could just warp us out of here?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:19 am

Mathuriel was panting like a dog, but his eyes widened.
"Hold on... one moment... here we..."
He brought his scepter down, but the same instant the king raised his hand. The remaining floor started sucking at the air, pulling the scepter out of Mathuriel's hand.

'Please... if that was beyond your abilities to counter, I shall regretfully dumb it down.'
The floor swallowed the sceptre, but returned, before the very air they breathed thickened to the density of treacle, clogging their throats and making it impossible to breathe...
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:49 pm

Valeria dropped to one of her knees, gasping for breath...then took a deep breath when the air returned. She looked directly at the King, and glared at him. "You're mad."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 3:16 pm

Ella looked around and noticed the king was to powerful for them to take him on. She took in a deep breath of air and yelled out
"STOP!"
she looked up at the king
"I'm the one who gathered everyone together. I did it for a reason..."
she waited for the king
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 3:27 pm

The king smiled at Valeria.
"So, you can manipulate the air around us. Talented."
His hand moved in a lazy spiral motion and the entire group were suddenly forced to their knees as the gravity around them suddenly increased a thousandfold. It wasn't enough pressure to crush them outright, but more than enough to make any movement a colossal struggle.
"Ella? Don't leave us all hanging, we're dying to hear the big reveal..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 3:40 pm

Ella had wondered how he knew her name. But she had a task at hand. Before finishing what she had to say she looked at the group who were now being forced to ground, she herself felt the force of the gravity pulling her to her knees. She looked back at the king and instead of fighting it she simply bowed to him
"I gathered them here so that I could get to you...my king"
she looked up at him
"They were simply my pawns to help me get into the castle, to help me get to you."
she pushed herself back up to her knees
"A king needs someone by his side, I want to become your queen and help you take over this world. My power along with your's would be greater then any mortal"
her eyes glowed slightly showing her power
"Whats a king, without a queen to rule by his side?"
she looked at the group
"Let them go, they have done what I needed them to do"
she looked back at the king
"Will you have me as your queen?"
she bowed down before him again
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:09 pm

Zenith gasped for breath.
"Ella, how could you?!" She cried, struggling not to kneel. "I trusted you!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:05 am

The king burst out laughing.
"As I always suspected! At last you reveal the truth of your heart. As is expected. Come here, my queen. Join me as you were always fated to."
The floor fell away once more, leaving each person a tiny patch to balance on to prevent falling into the void below. The gravity lessened, and the floor leading Ella to the king's throne reassembled itself, forming a perfect path.
"Come here, my queen, and I will give you all that you ask."

Mathuriel was still too exhausted - and had lost his sceptre - to react, but the look he gave Ella was one of raw pain and betrayal that cut right to the soul.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:20 am

Ella kept her eyes on the king, Ignoring Zenith. though what Zenith said had struck her. But to she hid the affect it had on her. Ella got up off the floor and started walking down the path towards the king, she happened to glance over at Mathuriel but quickly looked away not able to stand the look he was giving her. when she reached the end of the path and was standing in front of the king. She bowed before him, right then and there she knew those that were her friends, he comrads, were now her enemy since she had just betrayed them.
"My king"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:59 am

Elyan glared at Ella, his hatred and spite showing clearly on his face. He took her betrayal just as harshly everyone else did, but he didn't say a word. What good would it do? He was in no position to fight the king right now and it looked like he was going to let them go. All he could do was wait for his opportunity. He would come back someday for his chance at revenge and he would find a way to destroy the king's power, no matter what it takes, even if he loses his soul in the process. All he did for now was silently mouth four little words towards Ella, not even knowing if she was paying attention or not.
"I. Will. Kill you."
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:27 am

Laurence exploded spontaneously, with absolutely no hope of survival or resurrection.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:34 am

OOT: Laurence, are you there? Laurence?! LAAAAAUUUURRREEEEEENNNNCEEEEE!!! *Game Over screen*
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:14 am

Valeria looked back at the others, they were clearly hurt by Ella's betrayal...Valeria...was a little indifferent to what happened, and less affected by the betrayal...though she could understand, to some extent, what they must have been feeling at that moment. Valeria looked at Elyan. "We need to get out of here." She said to him. "We've lost the element of surprise, and we're out matched by the King's power."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:02 am

The king smiled.
"Let me help you with that."

A few moments later, the group were cast down, down, down... into the void.

A few moments after that, the group reassembled, in a colossal jumble, face first in the worst part of a pigsty.
A pig came over and started sniffing the assortment of bodies, before starting to munch on Valeria's umbrella.

The king looked back at Ella, now that they were alone.
Smiling.
"So... now, my queen. Come with me to my chambers. We have much to discuss."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:22 am

Zenith used a quick water spell to clean them off and get them out of the pigsty.
"Anyone hurt?" She asked emptily.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next