HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:47 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

The Blood of Thine Enemy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:19 am

Before Rainer could bite Katia, Talon drop kicked him, sending him through a wall, thus, saving Katia's life. Holding out his hand, he asked, "You okay maam?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:23 am

"I'm fine." Katia replied, as she looked at Talon, then to the hole in the wall. "But I'm not so sure my Mother's house is." She added. "You should go, Talon." She looked back at him. "When Rainer gets back, he'll be out for blood, and I won't be able to stop him."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:18 am

A blur moved past them, as Rainer, directing his rage, headed for the quarters of Katia's other servants.

Talon blinked for a moment, "Um......"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:41 am

Katia sighed heavily, leaning against the wall, and looking at the ceiling. "He should have feed more..." she whispered, as she folded her arms across her abdomen, and waited...she knew the fates of her servants now...and she also knew that there was nothing she could do to stop it.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:55 am

Talon looked to Katia, "Isn't it your job to put down vampires like him?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:02 am

"Like him?" Katia looked at Talon and unfolded her arms. "No...my job is to do what the counsel tells me to do...and I seriously doubt they'd be willing to let a pureblood be killed by another pureblood...that would be going against their own laws." Katia looked back upstairs. "Rainer will be fine once he's fed." She looked back at Talon. "If anything, this should be motivation for you to stay fed as well."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:04 am

Talon made a fist, "You say you care about your servants, yet your letting someone slaughter them in there, your a hypacrit!"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:13 am

Katia walked over to Talon and slapped him across the face. "There's nothing I can do for them." She hissed. "Rainer is older and stronger than I am...you saw how he had me pinned to that wall...would you rather him kill me for trying to stop him?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:15 am

Talon shouted back at her, "He's a monster, can't you freaking see it, and your marrying that thing?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:18 am

Katia grabbed Talon by the neck and pinned him to the wall, showing him her fangs. "I am no different than him...and neither are you...if you think he'll go unpunished, you're wrong...but I cannot act against him, because I'll be his wife!"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:24 am

Talon growled, "Marriage is a partnership, you'll just be his dog......." As he spoke, Rainer walked out covered in blood, walked over to Talon, and slammed his fist into Talon's forehead, knocking him out, before closing his eyes, and falling to the floor, his arms having gone limp.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:26 am

Katia grabbed a black towel, and started to wipe the blood from his face and body. "Oh, Rainer." She spoke in a soothing tone.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:35 am

Rainer looked to Talon, to make sure he was outcold, then looked up at Katia, on the verge of weeping, "I'm....I almost killed you........I'm a fool......I am so sorry......Katia...."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:37 am

Katia finished wiping the blood from his face, and arms, then pulled him close to her. "You're forgiven." She spoke softly. "I know that under any other circumstances you would not have tried to, and your blood lust would not have taken hold of you as it had."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:49 am

Rainer looked up at her, "Thank you......." He took her hand, kissed it, and looked down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:55 am

"Ah-ah..." Katia lifted Rainer's head so that he was looking at her. "You know what you have to do now; right?" She held his chin gently between her index finger and thumb.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:57 am

Rainer sighed, "Clean up the mess?"

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:21 pm

Katia smiled. "Well...that too..but that's not what I mean." She said, still holding his chin. "You need to feed more often, love; or this will happen again, and I don't think my mother's house can take another you flying through the wall."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:24 pm

Rainer nodded, "I promise.....I'll feed between now and the day of our wedding.....but I won't eat enjoy, I'll save the enjoyment for when I get your blood, and you get mine."

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:26 pm

Katia smiled, and kissed Rainer softly. "Now you should clean up the mess, before my mother sees it." She spoke softly, after breaking their kiss.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:27 pm

Rainer smiled, "I'll be sure to clean the mess up fast.....I'm very sorry this happened........" And with that, he vanished, presumable, cleaning up the bodies.

Talon started to wake up, looking dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:06 pm

Katia walked over to Talon, helping him up to his feet, then set him on a nearby couch in her room. "Are you still cross?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:16 pm

Talon smelled Rainer, "That guy is a maniac........"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:43 pm

"He's tame compared to the one whom made you." Katia replied, as she folded her arms, and looked down at Talon. "You haven't been a vampire for long, but I will tell you this, a betrothal between pureblood children has never been broken, beyond the death of one." She explained, even though he did not ask.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:03 pm

Talon crossed his arms, "So if he got killed beforehand, you couldn't marry?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blood of Thine Enemy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-