HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 11:53 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

The Blood of Thine Enemy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:08 pm

"I would not be permitted to." Katia then looked at Talon. "I sincerely hope you're not considering killing a pureblood. Despite who your maker is, I doubt that would save you from the wrath of the counsel."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:49 am

Talon crossed his arms, "What does my maker have anything to do with that?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:16 pm

Katia looked at Talon and shook her head. "Beyond those whom she has turned for feeding purposes, we don't know what a bite from an ancient pureblood does to a human...well...I suppose that term isn't correct." She walked over to the large window, and rested her hand on the glass. "I suppose the counsel wants to know, more than anything else, is if you are a danger to the purebloods, if your maker has influence over you, as I would over anyone I've turned, and they probably want to know how you rank in comparison to other mid-level vampires." She turned back to Talon. "Their curiosity of you has trumped what they should have done with you when they discovered you...that will only go so far."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:30 pm

Talon placed his hand on his head, "So I'm just a lab rat essentially?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:43 pm

Katia folded her arms. "In a sense." She replied. "Don't get me wrong, they want to know the answers to their questions...but they won't do it inhumanly...if you want to use that term. Essentially, they really want to know if you can be of use to them."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:54 pm

Talon sighed, "So what would have happened if Rainer killed me?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 2:18 pm

Katia tilted her head slightly, then looked out the window. "He would have been taken into the counsel, made to answer for what he had done, and punished." She answered.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 4:53 pm

Before Talon could speak, Rainer walked into the room, giving the whelp a mean set of eyes. Raising up his arms, Talon said, "I'm leaving, I'm leaving....." As he walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 pm

"Wait." Katia instructed, as she looked at Rainer. "Do you really hate him that much?" She asked him, as she unfolded her arms.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:07 am

Talon nodded, "Yes, he's just a careless, possessive monster to me......" He continued to walk out of the room, Rainer clenching his hands tightly upon hearing those comments, though he didn't act to kill the whelp.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:26 am

Katia sighed and shook her head. 'Talon, you really need to hold your tongue sometimes.' She thought to herself, and looked at Rainer, with a sad expression on her face. She walked towards him, and rested her hand on his chest. "I'm sorry." She whispered to him, as she looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:51 am

Rainer sighed, "Its not your fault if the whelp has a mouth on him....."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:19 pm

"He's had that mouth since I met him." Katia said, then folded her arms. "I have a feeling it a combination of how he was in his human life, and his maker's attitude." She rubbed her forehead with her index and middle fingers.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:27 pm

Rainer looked at Katia, "Who exactly bit him?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:32 pm

Katia looked at Rainer, with a serious expression on her pale features. "My mother says that Saraphis bit him." She replied. "She also said that Saraphis intended for him to from the madness some mid-level vampires suffer from when they don't feed properly."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:35 pm

Rainer crossed his arms, "And how, might I ask, did he end up in your specific charge? Is he bound to you?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:42 pm

Katia looked at Rainer, as she thought of how to tell him that she had fed Talon her blood. She walked over to the chair, and sat down. "He is bound to me." She replied. "When I found him, he was on the verge of madness...he had no idea who bit him...so I fed him some of my blood, hoping that would stir up the memory...but then the counsel intervened. I know how you feel about that...but I couldn't watch a vampire suffer, nor let them fall to madness, you know what would happen if I didn't step in when I did."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:46 pm

Rainer clenched his fist, but looked into her eyes, and sighed, "You've got a good heart Katia.......I can't be mad at you for that......"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:46 pm

Katia smiled gently. "I can't say I was very welcoming to him either." She said, as she looked at Rainer. "I almost killed him after I saved him."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:20 pm

Rainer rose an eyebrow, "You saved him, then tried to kill him."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:28 pm

Katia laughed quietly. "He had an attitude problem...he made me angry. Then my mother's 'servants' stepped in."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Rainer looked back, "I can see that he's got an attitude on him, I wonder why he was chosen to be tormented." He thought for a moment, "Do you think the council thinks they can use him to get at his maker?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:08 pm

Katia shrugged her shoulders. "I really don't know. They don't tell me anything, I doubt they even tell my mother what they intend to do with him." As she spoke, she walked towards Rainer. She pulled him into her room, and closed the door behind herself, as she leaned against it. "I know you're still hungry." She spoke in a sensual tone.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:09 pm

Rainer approached her, wrapping his arms around her, "I thought you wanted to wait till the wedding, what changed your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Katia kissed Rainer gently, as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "The look in your eyes, when you realized what had happened....you were so willing to break all the rules...all our laws...just to taste my blood."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blood of Thine Enemy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-