HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:06 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

The Blood of Thine Enemy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 3:23 pm

Katia woke several hours later, with Talon next to her, and Ushi standing in the doorway. "What do you want?" Katia demanded.
"It's prime time for vampire movement. Asher and I can help you; but you have to help yourselves." Ushi replied, as she tossed two sliver swords on the floor. "Take these, keep them with you at all times." She added, as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:22 am

Talon slowly stirred awake, looking to Katia as he did, though the silver swords caused him to raise an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:16 am

Katia turned and looked at Talon. "Silver won't kill a pureblood, but it will slow us down." She explained, as she picked up the sword. "It also slows are regeneration rate, which can also be dangerous, because it forces a pureblood to feed in order to heal, which ultimately means any human within reach will be feed on and turned."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:26 am

Talon looked to the weapon, then closed his eyes,an irritated look on his face as several memories flashed before him, one involving a human with a silver blade, and the night he had been bit, "Oh god.......uhhh.....damn memories......"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 5:53 am

Katia looked at Talon and raised her brow slightly, as an expression of worry formed on her pale features. "Did you remember something?" She asked, as she walked towards him.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:21 am

Talon held his head, "I just remembered the face of the one who bit me.....and I remember there were two silver swords on the ground covered in blood when she attacked me......" Talon took out his switch blade, and just realized that the blade on it was made of silver.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:30 am

Katia tilted her head slightly. "You saw Saraphis' face?" She asked..then thought about the other details of his memory. "Silver swords and blades are often used by vampire hunters...though, their prey are usually mid-level or standard vampires...very rarely have they hunted purebloods..." her voice trailed off slightly.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:46 am

Talon showed Katia his knife, "My blade here.....its made of silver......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:51 am

Katia looked at the blade, then looked at Talon. "I suppose it's a piece of the puzzle." She spoke softly. "But it's hardly the whole thing." She added, as she sat on the bed next to Talon.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:16 am

Talon closed his eyes for a moment, and then remembered something,, "She was wounded too....Saraphis......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:24 am

Katia rested her hand on Talon's leg. "That's probably what prompted her to feed on you." She spoke softly. "Otherwise, she just would have killed you and anyone else with you, instead of feeding on you."

Saraphis stretched her arms above her head, then looked to one of her 'servants'. "Run." She ordered, as her eyes began to glow a soft red.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:35 am

Talon nodded, "I wonder who the one to wound her was......"

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:39 am

"They had to have been very smart, and very patient." Katia said.
"Or had the assistance of a vampire." Asher said from the doorway, with his arms folded. "A pureblood, or a very old mid-level vampire." He added.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:07 pm

Talon tilted his head, "What if it was a human. Vampires look too highly on them, might have gotten a good cut or stab on her."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:11 pm

Asher merely shrugged his shoulders. "It's possible...but they would have had a death wish if it was." He replied. "Ancient purebloods are incredibly violent, especially when injured." He looked at Talon. "But who's to say that it wasn't a human." He added, then looked at Katia. "Ushi and I are heading out. You may do as you wish...stay here, or go out...just be vigilant."
Katia nodded her head. "Thanks Asher."
"Don't mention it." Asher said, then walked away.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:27 pm

Talon thought for a moment, "Interesting......so a human who was harmed by here could've been the one to do it.....maybe I'll remember her killing someone......maybe....."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:30 pm

Katia got up off the bed, and looked at Talon. "You shouldn't stress about it." She told him. "Let the memories come back gradually."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:58 pm

Talon sighed, then looked her in the eyes, "I guess that'd be best."

Rainer had finally tracked down their scent, and kicked the door down to the home.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 4:01 pm

Katia leaned down and kissed Talon softly. "It's better for your memories to return to you naturally." She whispered softly, then kissed him a second time.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 4:08 pm

Rainer began to walk upstairs, his eyes blood red, and as he looked through a set of doors, a sight which enraged him. He kicked the door in, "KATIA!!!!!"

Talon readied his switch blade, placing himself in front of Katia, only for Rainer to speed forward, grab him by the neck, and slam him into the floor. He then walked forward, and looked Katia in the eyes.

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 4:11 pm

Katia looked at Rainer, with no expression on her pale features. "Why are you here, Rainer?" She asked, as she backed up...until her back hit the wall. Though she was afraid...she tried not to show her fear on her face, or in her heart beat.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 4:16 pm

Rainer stepped closer, "You left with a whelp that assaulted me. And his scent is all over your body." He placed his hand on her belly, "Do you not want me?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 4:20 pm

Katia looked to Talon on the floor, then to Rainer...the feeling of fear now growing, when he placed his hand on her belly. 'Oh god...he knows...' She thought to herself. She couldn't speak now...she couldn't even hide her fear from her face, or her heart beat...she simply closed her eyes, and lowered her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 4:31 pm

Rainer growled, "I said that I would not let anyone have you but me, and now, you've been claimed by another, and implanted with his seed, or mine. I shall not take the chance, that it is his." He sent his hand through her belly, all the way to the other side, barely missing her spine.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 4:34 pm

Katia screamed, as Rainer impaled her. "I...." her voice trailed off, as her head fell back, then slowly rolled forward, as she fell unconscious. Her blood coated the floor, and part of the wall...she could barely smell her own blood through the pain.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blood of Thine Enemy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-