HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:45 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:36 pm

Sasuro attaches the time vortex manipulator back to his wrist and continues to travel what appears to be empty streets.

"Hello!?" He shouted again.
"There has to be someone here!"

Last edited by Sasuro on Sat May 25, 2013 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:27 pm

By now, he'd spent far too much time in the ditch. definitely not fun...

Michael Winters gazed up at the sky, letting a light breeze wash over him. Savouring the cool sensation for a moment, he sat up and poked his head out, towards the dirt road.

"Wonder if those idiots gave up..." Scanning the area, he saw some tracks, presumably left by the thieves who'd been following him for the last twelve hours or so. Still, no sign of life, in either direction. About damn time... While Michael was pretty confident that he could deal with of a bunch of muggers without too much trouble, he'd prefer to avoid it altogether. Any amount of trouble was more than he liked.

"Right." Sighing, he stood up. Taking a moment to stretch, he proceeded to brush away the last of the leaves, twigs, and other miscellaneous nature-junk from his black leather jacket and worn-looking pants. He'd been using these to blend, and hide from his pursuers. I can't believe that actually worked! A smug snicker escaped his lips at the thought.

Michael stepped on to the road, trying to get his bearings. He adjusted his belt, ran a hand through the shaggy blond hair on his head, and moved. "Now, I wonder what's gonna happen today..."

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:31 am

izabel noticed a man walking past the door she was standing in, he seemed to have some sort of device on his wrist. she heard him call out she decided to call out to him
"who are you and what are you doing here?"
she stayed inside the door her back pressed against the wall
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:05 am

Kaz stopped when he heard the voice.
"My name is Kaz, I come from a different time."
He replied to the voice.

"My time vortex manipulator glitched and threw me into this time era,
what time is it by the way?"
Sasuro stated.
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 3:35 pm

Syrus was creeping closer and closer to the strange man with the metal device, sticking to the shadows and remaining out of sight. Just as he was about to step out of the shadows to strike, Syrus heard another voice, a woman's voice, call out, responding to the man's calls.

SHIT! Syrus' eyes widened and shifted to the source of the voice, as he quickly retreated back into the shadows. He saw what looked like a woman hugging the inside wall next to the door frame of a house.
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:07 pm

As Vector was wandering around the ruins of the town he heard what sounded like peoples voices. "Damn it's probably trouble I should get out of here but it will not hurt to have a little look" he thought. As he started to get to the street were the voices were coming from he went to a have look all he could see was what looked like a single man standing in the street "but I was sure there were at least two voices" he murmured to him self looking for a second person. He laid there on his stomach contemplating if he would be seen by the man if he tried to get to the other side of the street to have a better view. "what the hell am I thinking i'm a lizard if he is talking to somebody then he probably will not even notice me" he thought to him self right before making a dash to the other side of the street.
Back to top Go down
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Sasuro noticed a slight movement in the corner of his eye.
Right after he drew both of his pistols ready to fire.
"Where are you?"
He says to the voice unaware that his presence has attracted more than one person.

"I prefer talking face to face."
Sasuro said in a low/confident tone.
"Don't worry, I mean no harm to anyone in this era...
As long as that kindness is returned."
He said shifting his eyes around to make sure he wasn't being flanked from somewhere.
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:46 am

There was no denying it at this point. It had been nearly a full day since Michael had lost his stalkers, but he hadn't found any of the landmarks he'd been told to expect by now. His little stunt with the thieves must have turned him around somewhere, because he was completely lost. Why didn't I just buy a map? He had to find some sign of life soon, or he'd be out of supplies, and completely screwed. Kicking himself, Michael increased his pace. If he could cover more ground, his chances would improve, and with some luck he'd find a local settlement, an inn, or at least some fellow travellers to beg food from. Assuming his pride would allow that.

It was his first time travelling since he'd arrived in the town that had been his home since childhood, and he obviously had a lot to learn, if his inexperience didn't get him killed. God knows, he was a world away from Sengwel now. "Knows, but doesn't care..." Michael whispered cynically to himself, the thought adding kindling to the fire sparked long years ago.

Pushing aside the agitation as he topped the hill he'd been climbing, Michael took a moment to survey the landscape, and his heart leapt as he spied some buildings near the horizon. "Forget the Gods, at least someone likes me!"

But, he wasn't about to throw out all caution after coming this far. The place looked pretty dead, and shabby at that. And Michael wasn't about to walk into a thieves' den now. Drawing nearer, he could swear there was a faint trace of mist, dissipating around the town's vicinity. But, why just the town? "Yeah, that's definitely not creepy..."

Michael decided that he would take his time, and skirt the edge of town, checking for signs of danger. Then, if it seemed safe, he'd risk a proper look. Fingers crossed, Mike...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:15 am

izabel stepped out from behind the wall revealing herself, her white hood was up only slightly revealing her face, she wore a white dress that was split from the thigh down, and brown leather boots that matched her brown corset which was around her torso, she had leather arm guards on each of her arms. she held her arms up revealing she didnt have any weapons on her
"im unarmed, you can put away your guns"
she stood inside the door frame
"you should leave this place its not safe here"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:27 am

The echoing howl of a wold shattered the stillness of the air. It lasted several seconds before finally fading into nothingness. Another how pierced the air and then another. Groups of wolves were calling to each other. The patter of small paws were no longer audible and the howls began to disappear.

A soft growl crept along with the wind.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:00 am

Syrus was going to wait until at least one of the others left to step out of the shadows, but just then, the sound of a faint gurgling rumble emanated from where he stood. It was his stomach again, and it was much louder than before. Loud enough that he was sure the others could hear it.

Ugh! Damn it all! He thought as he made the split second decision to step out of the shadows to make his move. The strange man's back was still facing Syrus for the most part. He drew one of his daggers and quickly ran up to the man, staying right behind him. He brought the blade to the front of the man's neck and gently pressed it against it.

"You know... She's right, stranger... This place isn't very safe." Syrus said quietly to the man. "Now, if you would kindly drop that shiny bauble you've got on your wrist there, we could all be on our merry way and I wont have to kill you. How does that sound?" He looked over the man's shoulder and saw the woman, who was now out of hiding. He drew his crossbow with his free hand and pointed it at the woman. "And while we're at it, miss, why don't you drop whatever valuables you have as well?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:28 am

Kaz slowly raises his hands above his head.
"I'm sorry sir... but you do know it's not nice to steal other kids toys..."
He said with a smirk as a fist comes into contact with Syrus' jaw.

Kaz then quickly uses his device to travel to the time when he punches Syrus in the face.
He makes a quick jump back and time and sees Syrus holding the knife at his throat.
Quickly and precisely punches Syrus in the jaw and watches himself make the jump to deliver the punch.

"...Especially if you don't know how they work."
Kaz continued with a grin on his face.
His Time Vortex Manipulator then makes several beeps and it powers down.
"Well that's not good..."
He said as he holstered his guns.

He then turns to Izabel
"Heh, your right, this place isn't safe."
Sasuro said with a laugh.
"You seem friendly though, my name is Kaz."
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:01 am

Syrus chuckled at the man's words. "You--" He was interrupted by a strange flash right in front of him and the man. Syrus looked up to see the man's fist hurling toward his face, nailing him directly in the jaw. The force of the hit was overwhelming, causing Syrus to fall backward, dropping his dagger and crossbow.

"Ugh..." Syrus groaned as he struggled to recover, feeling confused and hazy. I swear I saw him standing right in front of me just before he hit me! But how? I had him at knife point the whole time! "What... the hell?" He grabbed his dagger and slowly stood back up. He got into a defensive stance and faced the man again. Usually, in a situation like this, Syrus would just cut his losses and run, but his curiosity got the better of him. "H-how the hell did you do that?"

Last edited by Homura_Dude on Mon May 27, 2013 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:02 am

Name: Malic
Sex:male
Strength: The ability to channel anger and rage through his weapons
Weakness: Rum and rushing head long into adventure
Race: Human pirate
Preferred weapon: Cutlass and Dual Colt M1889's
Weapon rank:F/F
Weapon Special Ability:
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:13 am

Watching the events of this little scuffle unfold from the street corner "I knew it was going to be trouble" he whispered to himself crawling into an alleyway slowly shifting to his human form. "I think it's time for me to get out of here" he said in a low uncertain tone "but it could not hurt just to stay and see who wins but I need a better view" he says as he looks to the top of the building next to him he starts to scale the side of the building using anything he can use to get his footing and grab hold of he makes it to the top watching with curiosity at the thing on one of the men's wrist.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:22 am

izabel leaned against the door frame crossing her arms
"the name is izabel, this place is nothing but ruins, there isnt much here, your better off heading south for supplies"
she looked at the syrus
"you dont want to stick around here too long either, as i said this place isnt safe"
she started walking along the wall of the building she was standing in, running her finger across the wall of a building, a string appeared which was laying cross the ground near them, she pulled it which set off several shooting spikes
"there are more where these came from, your lucky you got this far without setting them off "
she continued walking back towards the middle of town
Back to top Go down
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:55 am

"Wow... what a women..."
Kaz said under his breath.

"Anywho..."
He said facing Syrus.
"I am a time traveler from the future
And it is best not to mess with me."
Kaz said with a stern look upon his face.
He held up his wrist and said:
"This is my Time Vortex Manipulator... or it was... that last move drained it of it power"
He hit the Time Vortex Manipulator on his wrist.
"Stupid thing never works when i want it to though..."
"The doesn't mean you can have it though, and if you know whats good for you, you wouldn't try again."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 11:18 am

A loud noise echoed throughout the city, Steel hitting steel, the swords impact of each other echoed all throughout the city, the city was dead quiet to begin with. Sparks emitting from each strike, as if the people in the city weren't all ready creeped out by the mysterious fog, and lack of people. Each hit from the swords grew louder and louder with each blow.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:04 pm

izabel got towards the middle of the town when she heard the clashing of steel, getting closer and closer she looked around but all she could see were sparks, she continued listening to the clashing trying to find out where it was coming from and what was causing this
"first a time traveler and now this?"
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:49 pm

As Vector waited for ether of the men to do something on top of the ruined building he heard the sound of steel on steel in the wind. He decided to go and check it out deciding it would be a wast of time to climb back down the building. He started to jump from roof to roof of the unstable ruins using the chain of his Kusari gama to help him jump the wider gaps between the buildings. Looking for the source of the sound he misjudged the distance between the gap of two buildings and fell just barely able to grab onto the window frame of a building the the rotten wood slowed him down but not before breaking off in his hand as he hit the ground with a thud.
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:53 pm

He'd barely made it to the outskirts of town, when his ears were bombarded by a cacophony of steel. What!? A battle, here!? But this place is deserted!

Looking around furtively for any sign of the fighters, Mike found nothing. "Well, this has been a lovely trip so far!" Sardonic comments aside, he really needed to make a decision. Well, I suppose the weird stuff is most likely to give me a lead. Still...

Mike felt unnease rising as the clashing of weapons crescendoed violently. "Shit." He'd already made up his mind.

The hair stood up on the back of his neck, as if he'd been struck by lightning. Mike loosened the sabre in its sheathe at his side, and strode forward. He had to be ready for anything. He Channelled magic down his left arm and concentrated it into his fingertips, ready to strike at the slightest hint of a threat. Assuming I don't start jumping at shadows...

He leaned around the corner of the next street, barely exposing himself to view, checking that it was safe to continue. When he was greeted with emptiness, he broke into a jog, heading down the street, deeper into the town. I hope I'm ready for this!
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:51 pm

Syrus flinched as the spikes shot past him, inches away from a direct hit. He just watched without a word as the woman walked away. He then turned back to the man.

Time traveler? Time Vortex Manipu--what?? Syrus wtood there, utterly confused, not sure what to make of this man's strange ramblings. Maybe it's some sort of strange magic... Well, whatever it is, I'm no match for him right now... Syrus narrowed his eyes at the man for a second before immediately changing his mug to a smile "Heh... Well, I'm no fool. I know when to back down." He said with an embarrassed smile on his face, lifting his hands a little to show he's given up. "I hope you'll forgive the threat to your life. I tend to throw out my better judgement when I haven't eaten for a few days and--"

Just then, Syrus was interrupted by another strange sound. It was the clashing of steel in the distance. And from what he heard, he could tell it was coming from inside the ruins of this old town. "What the hell is that?" He asked quietly to himself, looking toward the direction he heard the sounds echoing from. Syrus looked back at the man for a split second before deciding to leave him to investigate the source of the strange noise.
Back to top Go down
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:05 pm

"I don't know what time I'm in.. but things sure seem to be exciting around here." He said to himself casually walking towards the sounds eradicating from the what appeared to be ghost town.
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:14 pm

As Vector gets up rubbing is head "ow I hope I did not break anything" after checking himself carefully finding nothing that would seem permanent he took of sprinting to the main street coming up to it he started to get a slower pace going as he came out on to the main street he started heading towards the sounds of steel on steel again.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 11:38 pm

As the clangs got louder and louder, there was also a new sense, a sense of trepidation - like every step towards the noise brought those interested closer to their doom...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next