HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:17 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:08 am

ella signed as he vanished
"typical"
she pulled the cloak on her hood back up and snuck out of the building hoping no one sees her

celia shook her head
"i didnt get thrown around, actually i was interrupted by those stupid vines"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:17 am

Malic sighs "Celia I think it could of been someone from the navy" as Malic said the word navy he scowled.

Malic points at Ella "Oi lass whats Chaos to you lover, friend, distant relation or father mayhaps ?"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:37 am

"The vines are not stupid... probably more intelligent than you..."
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:14 am

"Indeed, was friends with a group of vines once... throw one hell of a party."
Sasuro casually says to Fenris as he finishes tinkering with his Time Vortex Manipulator.
He turns his attention towards Fenris.
"So, What's the plan? Turn us all into a fierce band of warriors and kill the gods?"
He said in a semi-serious voice.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:34 pm

ella stopped but didnt turn to look at malic
"let just say ive know chaos for quite some time, thats all you need to know"
she continued walking

"the navy huh?"
celia looked in the direction of ella and stood up
"what are you doing here?"

izabel started walking out of the town shaking her head she stopppped at the edge of the town taking a look back on it
"i will avenge everyone who lost their lives in this town"
she turn around and proceeded into the forest

Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:56 pm

(OOC or T don't know the deference anyways I might have a picture of Vector drawn up by my dad and post it on here soon)

After Vector got the fire he had been working on going he held out a finger in front of him which in an instant the tip of his finger was ablaze. Using his finger to burn four different fire ruins into the north east south and west edges of the fire. Then holding his hand over the fire a symbol that was not visible before appeared on the back of his hand as he chanted something in a uncommon tongue. As he finished his chanting the flames of the fire seemed to move on there own to the symbol he had made by the north side of the fire. "Ether those damn gods have something to do with this or there is something very wrong to the north" Vector consumed all of the fire. And reaching into the messenger bag hanging from his side he pulled out a small metal container and filled it with the coals from the fire. Placing the metal container back into his bag he stood up and looked at Fenris even though he was looking at him with a dangerous expression his mixture of light red skin light blue eyes and messy dark green hair made him look more concerned then dangerous. Walking over to Fenris he asked one simple question cutting off all other conversation "could you please explain this little game of the gods into further detail if that is at all possible".
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:53 am

looks at Celia "Well long story shortened my parents signed me over to the navy at ten. Then when I was about your age my at the time captain found me in the local tavern having a quiet drink with his daughter. So He dragged me back to the ship and flogged me in front of the crew then threw me in the brig and his daughter bribed the guard to let her in so she could tend to my wounds. but her father found out and flogged me again the marines were under orders to make her watch. after that he sent her away. so I stole some weapons then the captain's private boat and the rest lass is as they say is history!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:40 am

Order was looking thoughtful, studying the sky.
"Hmm? Yes, yes - the brothel is not exactly a challenge, even for the weakest fighters. They should be fine."
He turned to Chaos.
"I intend to go somewhere, brother, and you shall not follow me."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:47 am

OOT: Guys, I introduced my character, and he got ignored by everyone but Celia.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:45 pm

OOT hopefully this will help out posted a recap below my post

ella stopped upon hearing celia and turned to look at her
"i was visiting an old friend, well it seems two of them are here"
she looked over at sev
"i see your doing well also, its been a while hasnt it?"

celia crossed her arms
"you were following me again werent you?"
she sighed and stomped her foot
"you never let me have any fun"
she looked over at malic
"well at least you got some revenge on him for flogging you"
she glared over at ella
"well if you get a ship i might just take you up on that offer"

ella hear celia and looked over at her
"i think not.. the only place your going is back home"

celia rolled her eyes and leaned in whispering to malic
"she thinks she can control me, but i know just how to get away if need be"
she smirked and straightened herself up then look to fenris
"so what is it that we need to do, im in no matter what she says"

izabel contined walking though the forest heading to the next town north from the ruins , she stopped by a stream for a few moments remembering a glimpse of her childhood and playing in the stream
"it was soo peaceful then"

RECAP for those that fell behind im putting recaps on some chaaracters and some posts:

the7ths seals character appeared on the roof top last post:
He dropped from the rooftop, onto the ground below. 'I wasn't fighting for two reasons: One, I know when to pick my battles, and two, It was hilarious watching you people get thrown around like ragdolls.' He leaned against his halberd. 'Unless you're questioning my abilities?

joshiers character has told everyone that they will be going to areas where the group will have to face challanges

chaos and order are back in their home (forget the name sorry its a bit late here)

ella was approached by chaos
izabel has declined the offer and has walekd away from everyone
celia is talking to malic who just told her about part of his back story

sasuro and vector are asking fenris(joshiers character) what it is that they will be doing for these challanges

syrus just got out of the vines and basically has a grudge against chaos.

Hopefully this will help everyone to catch up and get back in order Wink if you have any more questions feel free to ask

~Miss Elegent Serenity
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:36 pm

Syrus sat alone among the rubble of the dilapidated town as the others conversed around him. He sat there, hands folded in front of his mouth, staring at the ground in front of him, a swirling torrent of anger, rage and confusion raged in his head as he tried to calm himself down and make sense of his memories, what little of them he had.

Why?... Why do I remember his face?... When did I meet him?... Was he there when--?... No, that can't be right...

After a while, he shook the jumbled mess of memories out of his mind as he felt he was getting nowhere. He continued to look down at the ground, thinking now, of the future.

This "Quest". These "Challenges"... What does Chaos and Order want from us?

As he thought, a creeping thought kept slipping through the cracks of his psyche. He was powerless to ignore it...

.........Why does this seem so familiar?
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Fenris paused.

"Does anyone actually know the way?", Fenris asked
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Malic looks at the stranger leaning against his halberd "you appear form no where and start insulting every one" Then leans in to Celia and whispers "Is she your mother? Because she does not look old enough" turns to Fenris "I don't think I do"
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:25 pm

Looking at Fenris who seemed to be avoiding the question he raised his arm and pointed north in the exact direction the fire had moved earlier "I don't know how far but the town is in that direction I believe".
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:35 pm

He cocked his head to one side, and looked at Ella questioningly. 'Lady, I have never met you before in my life. If I had, you probably wouldn't be alive right now.'
Back to top Go down
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:18 am

"A point in the general direction would be nice"
Sasuro said to Fenris.
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:51 am

Mike finished his meal and looked up at Fenris. "I was lost when I got here, so no help here. But I'm more or less ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:39 am

ella gave sev a confused look
"you dont know who i am?"

celia looked back at her ella
"yes. in fact she is my mother, somehow she never ages"
she looked back at malic
"she told me she uses special herbs that preserves her youth"
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:09 am

Malic looks at Ella then to Celia forgetting to whisper " She seems a bit of a senile, bossy loon. If you want me expert pirate opinion!!!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:41 pm

ella sighed ignoring malic comment, hearing all the questions fenris was being asked she deccided to step in and answer
"you go north from here, you will find a town with a brothel, once there your task will become more clearer"
she looked back at everyone
"if you all would have listened, you would have heard order tell you that"
she pointed in the direction north
"so i would suggest you all head in that direction, as for your tasks..well i guess you will just have to go to that brothel to find out"
she looked over at celia
"lets go we are going home"

celia laughed
"thats my mom for you, but i have always wondered why she never aged, apparently she has been around for quite a while"
she looked back at ella
"a lot of people in our home town know her very well and one even told me that their great great grandmother knew her"
she looked back at malic
"ive even seen pictures of her but my mother said it wasnt her but my great grandmother"
she heard her mother tell her to go
"im not going with you, i want to go north and find out what this task is all about"
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:19 pm

(OOT: I will be making a book of Chaos and Order and maybe animating it and before anyone asks I have permission to do this I need everyone to tell me if I can use there character names if you say yes please PM me if you say no then you don't need to PM me the only one so far I know of who has gave me there answer is Joshier)

Vector spoke loud enough for everyone to here "I will be heading to the town to the north those who are also heading that way can come with me for some company a long the way but I will not be held responsible for your well being so if I use you for a shield I use you for a shield" he turned and started to walk north out of the ruined town.
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:03 am

Syrus, feeling completely calmed down, chimed back into reality. He overheard the others talking about Chaos and Order instructing them all to head north to the nearest town and visit the local brothel.

.....A strange beginning to a quest given by the gods of this world......So be it...

Syrus stood up and breathed a determined sigh as he pulled his hood over his head and started walking, heading north.

"I'll join you." He said to Vector, "but, if anyone is going to be using anyone for a human shield, it'll be me." Syrus chuckled a bit as he continued to walk north.
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:07 am

"Well, looks like people are getting into gear finally."

Mike stood up, moving to follow the man with the limp and the fire-breather. Talking to the man with the limp, he stated "kinda figured you'd be up for this, even if some of the others weren't. Looks like I'm not the only one with a grudge then." Mike was curious, but he wasn't about to pry, considering that was one of the last things he ever wanted to talk about. Made him remember too clearly.

Turning to look at the group, he shouted "we're setting out, if you plan on going along with this 'epic quest' of theirs! Can't speak for these two, but I'd be happy for a few more swords on my side of the room when we get where we're going!" Mike paused, then looked straight at Fenris "What're you gonna do? Coming along?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:45 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
ella gave sev a confused look
"you dont know who i am?"
'If I did, then we wouldn't be having this conversation.'
He looked over at Mike, 'I'm coming with you. Never know, It might be entertaining.'
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:45 am

Syrus smiled back at the man, "Yes... Vengeance does make great motivation." He looked back and saw people starting to follow suit and walk north with them. He then looked back toward the path north and continued walking. "So, does anyone know the name of this town north of here?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next