HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 2:54 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:13 pm

Malic looks at Celia "I'm guessing by your that your a runaway mayhaps ? My is trying you survive this but if want to die be my guest." Looks down at his wounds "dose anyone have any aid on them ? do ether of you two lasses have anything on you to repair my shirt and jacket ? nothing sexiest meant by it I'm just wondering"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:54 pm

Fenris walked back to the pack mule and retrieved the pestle and mortar from earlier then placed the strange substance on a roll. It was slimy and smelt rather foul but contained healing properties.

"If anyone needs to heal themselves, come place some of this over your wounds... They should heal quickly."
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:40 pm

Mike mustered his energy and reclaimed his weapon from the ground. That didn't go as planned... Hacking away, he gradually cleared the vines restricting his body with his sabre, staggering slightly as he lost their support. Looking down, he realised the wound wasn't quite as deep as he'd thought. "Bastard was toying with me..." he muttered, walking over to the old man. His temper had disappeared, but his resolve was left intact. Mike sheathed his sabre. I will kill them, someday. I will...

Reaching the old man, he greeted him solemnly. "Your intervention was timely, as much as I hate to admit it. Thank you." Mike removed his torn leather jacket, and peeled back an equally shredded white shirt, dyed red with blood. Mike took out a flask of water from a small pack he'd been wearing. Mercifully, it was undamaged. Cleaning his chest wound with the water, soaked into a strip of cloth torn from his ruined shirt, Mike proceeded to apply a small amount of the poultice to the injury Chaos had inflicted with his sword. With this done, he added, "and thank you for this, as well. I'll pay you back once I get the chance."

He was about to say more, when he noticed something wet trickling down the side of his face. Reaching up with his had, he touched the dampness, and brought his hand away, revealing blood. That head wound must have been worse than I realised. Thinking back, Mike shook his head as he recalled the pain of being slammed head first into the ground. If he hadn't been in battle, adrenaline fueling him, a blow like that would have knocked him out. It may yet...

Cleaning this cut, and wincing at the pain, Mike used another small portion of the concoction, and noticed the pain quickly subsiding. This was far superior to even the most advanced medicines he'd encountered before now. "So," Mike started, looking the old man in the eye, "would you mind telling me what's going on? You mentioned some sort of challenge? Actually, why don't you start with your name? Aside from the sulky assassin over there," at this, he gestured towards Izabel, "I don't know anyone else's name yet. And even that was a bit of a fluke." Finishing, Mike shifted his gaze to Chaos, watching him cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:42 pm

izabel looked over at malic
"i can fix it but i dont have the supplies here, its back at my home"

celia shook her head
"no my mother was gone when i woke up this morning, she probably went to gather supplies or something like that, so i was bored and saw the battle going on as i was passing through and decided to join in on the fun"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:24 am

"Fenris", Fenris said, "and as you were all told, we must go to each area given to use to receive challenges."
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:02 am

Mike nodded. "Right, but that doesn't tell us much..." Will there be fighting involved? And, more importantly, what's the ultimate goal here? Their amusement!? His eyes didn't stray from Chaos as he spoke. "Anyway," he continued, "will this medicine do anything for my cracked ribs, or is it just for open wounds? If things are going to get rough again, I want to be at my best, you know?"
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:15 am

Malic dabs the substance on his wounds "this stings a lot less than pouring rum on wounds" Turns to Izabel "Is you home on the way to this town ?"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:55 am

"Internal damage will also be healed, but it wlil still be a slower process...", Fenris said, "The herbs are intended to seal the wound and then slowly treat the damage over time"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:05 am

izabel looked around
"this used to be my home, but it isnt anymore, i was just stopping to pay my respects before heading on my journey"
she looked at the pirate
"where i live now is not far from here"
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:10 am

Sits on the ground "right matey's and lass's how are we going to do this work together, split in to small groups or split up all together ?"
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:37 am

(OOC since this is my first time playing a text based roll playing game I don't really know what is allowed and what is not allowed so if Joshier or Miss Elegent Serenity could tell me when I am going to far that would be great)

Walking over towards Fenris Vector dabbed his fingers in the mixture and applied it to the back of his neck and head where he had been kicked by Chaos. Then looking from Fenris to Chaos "I am a wanderer my dutys are far to important to drop and do what ever the gods want".
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:44 am

OOT your doing good so far Wink

izabel pushed the vines away from her
"i have other important things to do"
she started walking away from everyone

clia walked over to the group
"im in, if its adventurous im all for it"
she sheathed her sword
"beats sitting around here waiting for something to happen"
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:53 am

Malic looks up at Celia "Ah Celia there be adventure a foot most definitely. If I still had me ship I'd ask ye to join me crew but alas some landlubber thief stole it and sold it to a merchant"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:57 am

"do you know who stole your ship?"
she sat down on the ground
"i would love to join your crew, if it meant me getting away from my mother"
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:09 am

"Celia I went hunting for the bilge rat when I got cough up in this mess. I've got a few more wounds added to the collection." Malic looks at his cutlass and M1889's "Ah my weapons have stopped glowing" He sheathed "Izabel aren't you joining us lass ?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:12 am

Sasuro got up out of the vines and went into a corner. With his back turned towards everyone he starts tinkering with his vortex manipulator, trying to get it working again. Sparks fly as he attempts to fix it.
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:57 am

"Well, if it results in their deaths, I have no complaints about teaming up with you guys. Could do with getting some supplies first though, I've been travelling for quite awhile, so I'm a bit low on food and water. And as you can see," he swept a hand down his body, indicating his clothes, "that little scuffle left me looking rather shabby."

Mike swayed on his feet as his vision spun. He was lucky to still be conscious. "But I think I'll sit down for now..." He gestured towards the man with the limp. "Oh, and from the sounds of it, that guy might want to tag along, as well. More the merrier, I say."
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:42 pm

Fenris threw a bag full of leaves at Mike.

"There, eat up", he said.

Within the bag, amongst the leaves, small carrots and other vegetables could be found. The herbs for treating wounds were beginning to run out.

"Anyone else need to heal their wounds?", Fenris asked, "If you want to live to see the next day, then I would do as the 'gods' say".

There was a momentary pause.

"Mind you... I knew a bunch of travelers once... Strange folk. Got mixed up in some business with the 'gods' too and then came running into my forest... Killed all my wolves... Hurt the trees... Mind you I was a big hit with the ladies amongst them.", Fenris seemed to be murmuring to himself
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:22 pm

He sat one roof of a building nearby, his legs swinging over the edge. 'That was the most pathetic fight I've ever seen! If you can call that a fight. More like useless flailing around, actually!' He yelled, almost laughing to himself.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:57 pm

OOT: I was busy the past few days, crashed a party, and watched the bruins shut out the penguins in game 1... HAHA ELLA! HAHA!

Chaos stopped just shy of where Ella was standing, she clearly had a reason for hiding from him. He sighed.

"I am curious as to what you're doing here. How many years has it been? But now you show your face. "
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:29 am

OOT: Razz better luck next time i guess

celia thought for a momen
"so was it someone you knew?"
she heard a voice from the rooftops
"i didnt see you fighting"

izabel waved her hand
"i have other more important things to do, unless it pays im not interested"

ella looked up at chaos
"its been 17 years since you even bothered to see me, there were rumors of you so i decided to check to see if the rumors were true"
she crossed her arms
"im assuming you have been pretty busy in 17 years since you cant even bother to contact me"

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:32 am

Mike wasn't much of a veggie man, but he'd take what he could get. And he certainly wasn't going to turn down generosity in a place like this. "Thanks, Fenris." Mike took his share, then held out the bag to the others. "Anyone else hungry?"

A moment late Mike could hear a man yelling insults at him. Finding the source of the noise- a man sitting on the edge of a rooftop- he stared at him and raised an eyebrow for a moment, then looked away, dismissing him. "Pfft." As if you wouldn't be flattened, in seconds at that... With this, Mike continued to fill his empty stomach. Could really go for some grapes, or an apple... his mouth watered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:08 am

Reaching his hand into the bag Vector grabbed a handfull of leaves giving a nod of thankfullness to Fenris walking towards a building gathering any flammable material he could find he sat on the ground next to the building using a flint from a chain around his neck he started a fire licking his lips in anticiapation.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:39 am

He dropped from the rooftop, onto the ground below. 'I wasn't fighting for two reasons: One, I know when to pick my battles, and two, It was hilarious watching you people get thrown around like ragdolls.' He leaned against his halberd. 'Unless you're questioning my abilities?'
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:46 am

"I was never one for conversation, Was I? But of course you knew that." Chaos gives a slight chuckle at her ending remark. "Yes, I was busy, And will continue to be busy, until I feel it worthwhile to talk to you again, Good Bye, Ella."

Chaos fades away from her, all that was in the spot he stood was a vapor floating slowly. Only to go home and catch his brother before he enters the castle.

"Hello, Dear brother. Do you think they will be able to handle the first challenge we are giving them?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next