HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 2:35 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 Empty
TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:41 am

"Do you really think I would fight you on such uneven grounds?", Fenris said, "Besides... Your brother knows what fate awaits him should he attack me..."
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 6:37 am

"No, I dont wish to fight you Fenris, there is no need."

Chaos ignites the vines wrapping him, and him only.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 6:41 am

"Good, then you have at least learn't something...", Fenris said whilst tapping Chaos on the head with his staff. A small flower popped up where the staff made contact.

"Now... fancy explaining all this ruckus? You seem to have a thing for disturbing places near my forest..."
Back to top Go down
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 6:45 am

Sasuro woke up/ powered up, noticing he was wrapped up in vines he said in a sarcasticly depressing voice:
"Oh not again...."
He looked around and noticed everyone else was tied up.
"What's going on here?"

Last edited by Sasuro on Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 6:53 am

"Fenris, I have, nor will you ever be able to defeat me... Besides, Is there a need to explain, You know what you have to do. Even on opposite ends of the battlefield."

Chaos paced back and forth slowly, well aware of the flower on his head.

"They're all power hungry, They are useless, We should kill them. A simple task of working together and they battle for only themselves to get the glory, If a good reason doesn't pop up soon Fenris, I will be sure to kill them all, my brother will help, if he wants to deal that burden on his shoulders."
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:05 am

Fenris chuckled, "I never said I could beat you.".

Silence followed his words and he tapped the ground once more with the staff, causing the vines to loosen slightly but remain in a position in which he could stop further fighting should any of them make an aggressive move.

"Plus, if your that concerned about people who only fight for themselves, rather than kill them all, why not give them an opportunity to learn better."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:21 am

izabel looked at chaos
"power hungry? speak for yourself, i didnt want to be here yet i was forced to be here"
she retracted her blades as the vines loosened
"im not here for glory, or whatever it is you think we are all here for, i was just passing through, but was forced to fight"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:24 am

Syrus' blade was inches from Chaos' face before a tangling of vines tore through the earth and surrounded and trapped everyone fighting, including Syrus and Chaos.

"What the hell!?" Syrus shouted as he tried to shake free of the vines to no avail. He frantically twisted his his head, searching for the source of this magic. He then saw an old man who was not covered in vines, he immediately assumed he was the cause of this. "Hey! You! Let me go!" The man didn't listen and began talking to Chaos.

Syrus turned his has back to Chaos who had now burned through the vines containing him and freed himself. This enraged Syrus even more. "No.... NO! Let me GO!! He has to die!! I have to kill him! I'M SO CLOSE!!" He screamed and violently thrashed around, trying to break free of the loosened vines to attack, but it was no use.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:35 am

Chaos was getting frustrated with Syrus' ramblings, Short tempered and easily annoyed he shouted.

"Shut up! You are rudely interrupting our conversation."

He looks observes Fenris' demeanor, he seemed serious to Chaos, despite his childish attitude. He began.

"Are you willing to make a wager, Fenris? I certainly hope you are, Why should I give them time? What do you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:53 am

Fenris tapped the ground once more with his staff and another vine appeared. This one was broader and looked much stronger. Fenris sat on it and relaxed the grip on his staff.

"Why don't you give them a challenge... Make it one worth while in testing them on the promise of a grand reward", Fenris paused, "Assuming your so called godly powers can do such a thing."

Fenris chuckled for a few moments and then called for the pack mule. It approached without hesitation and kneeled down. Fenris opened one of the pouches and retrieved various herbs and a pestle and mortar. Within seconds he had begun to mix them, seemingly paying Chaos less attention.

"Now as to what that challenge is, I am sure you can think of something..."
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:57 am

Syrus' rage didn't subside, and Chaos' blatant disregard for him only made it worse.

"Fuck you!" He shouted at Chaos and spit in his direction as a sign of ultimate disrespect for him.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:56 am

Malic looks at Syrus "Calm down lad or at least use your rage constructively" then looks at Izabel "You know this petulant young lass then ?" pointing at Celia
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:18 am

izabel shook her head
"no i dont, ive never met her, do you know her?"
she looked over at celia

celia glared over at malic
"im not petulant, i just dont like being interrupted when im about to fight"
she looked over at chaos
"i would have hit him to if it wasnt for these pesky vines"
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:29 am

"Oh Its just when you wispered short tempers always I though you you might of known her" looks at Celia "I admire your spirit young miss Celia but will it cause you trouble ?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:45 am

Order watched the girl with intense focus, noting the power she wielded, thoughts dancing through his head.
He also watched Fenris.

"A challenge? Making a mark on my armor would be a good warmup, I'm starting to get most depressed at the lack of entertainment."
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:58 am

Syrus ignored the others. Nothing else existed but him and Chaos. He didn't let his eyes off of him at all. He stopped trying to escape from the vines and just stood and watched Chaos, gritting his teeth, containing his rage until he was finally free of these pesky vines.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:11 am

Fenris kicked some dirt up at Order.

"There is your mark, now go clean it off"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:45 am

izabel shook her head
"im just annoyed cause i got forced into all this and i have other important things to do"

celia looked back at malic
"and why is it any concern to you?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:50 am

Order caught the dirt on his blade, not letting a speck of it touch his armor.
"You are a regular comedian. That... was actually funny, I'm not being sarcastic," he admitted.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:55 am

"If I give them a challenge they die, If I kill them they die, In fact the only reason they're alive is because of you. If you didn't Interupt, they'd die. But because you went through all the trouble, I will humor you. I will release them all, However, You will have to babysit them all. You must guide them to wherever you think to go, or wherever our messenger tells you to go, I hope you remember the guy who always delivered info to the old group."

Chaos finally took off the flower from his head and took off his helment, He stared intently into Fenris' eyes. The usual menacing look that came with his stature as a god. He walked up to Fenris and to get a better look at Ella, He was curious as to why she was here. He also lowered his voice to tell him and only him the rewards.

"You know the Drill Fenris, upon defeating the guardian of the sacred lands we send you too they will receive, an upgrade or a new weapon, No gold. You better hope they don't fail, or I take your head first."
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:59 am

"Take my head? How cliche", Fenris muttered, "But if you so insist I will just have to make sure that you don't get the chance to.".
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:18 am

Chaos sighed, and stood still for a moment, before responding or saying anything he looked at Ella in a trance if curiosity.

"Order, Brother. Go home, I will be back shortly I have something to deal with, some business to say the least, And Fenris, you have your hands full, Don't be so confident you can make them into a milita so quickly, They're unorganized and well, Daft."

Chaos began to walk over to Ella, He knew she was watching the fight, and decided to find out her reason for presence. There had to be one. She wasn't the type of person to be around places for none.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:40 am

ella was watching ceila until she noticed chaos approaching her out of the corner of her eye, she stepped further inside the building she was in incase chao wanted to speak to her
"so are you actually gonna talk to me this time chaos?""
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:59 am

Before he left, Order spoke to them all.
"Your destination is a brothel in a town to the north. Once there, your task will become clear. Farewell."
Then he seemed to vanish in a blur.
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:18 pm

Fading out of consciousness after Chaos kicked him Vector regained consciousness only to hear Orders parting words and to find himself bound by vines gathering just enough Fire energy to change himself back to human form.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next