HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:15 pm

a all black cloaked figure started making its way through the town, the figure stopped close enough to be noticed but far enough to not interfere with the fighting, watching as the battle commenced, the figure mainly focused on chaos but didnt move nor said a word.
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:59 am

Chaos prepared for an inevitable charge from Vector, Though there was a disturbance. Someone was watching him, And judging by how the gaze felt he turned, only to notice who it was. "How did she get here?!" he thought to himself, unable to break his Defense. He waited there. It would be a forfeit or a fight till he gets knocked out.

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:23 am

the cloaked figure noticed chaos looking at its direction. as to not interrupt the battle the figure looked around and noticed a familiar face. the figure walked over and stood next to fenris, a voice spoke one that was familiar
"hows life treating you these days old friend?"
the figure pulled back the hood of her cloak revealing her face. it was ella
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:42 am

Fenris made no movement nor change to his gaze and instead continued to watch the fight. Several moments passed before he finally spoke.

"As well as they ever did...", Fenris said, "Neither well nor poor.".

He switched his gaze onto chaos and then to order before returning to concentrating on the entire fight. He already knew that this battle could have only a single outcome if it continued. More time passed before he made another movement, this time to scratch his neck and turn it slightly to loosen the muscles. Upon feeling comfortable he began to reach for the staff that hugged his back.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:49 am

Right, that'll do it. Now brimming with magical energy, Mike struggled to his feet with a gasp. His breath seemed to mist in the air, despite the reasonable temperature, and his hair stood on end, as if he'd been electrocuted. He gave a tug on the still intact thread of water, dislodging his sabre from the ground where it had been planted, and retrieving it.

Drawing on the massive ammount of energy he'd built up, Mike formed dozens of ice needles, each the size of a man's arm, and sent them flying towards Chaos from all directions. Then, he enveloped his sabre in a coating of ice, which he used to form a huge blade, three times longer than the original weapon, and of the utmost weight Mike could reasonably wield. He then ran lightning through the ice blade, and charged Chaos once again, swinging the weapon with both hands, first aiming for Chaos's legs, then his head, and then slashing vertically upwards. With each swing, the weapon discharged fearsom arcs of electricty in the direction of the swing.

Next, with a bestial roar Mike stepped into a final strike and thrust the point of the blade with all of his strength towards Chaos's heart, then discharging the blade itself, dividing it into three segments and launching them in a spread pattern, as if firing a shotgun, releasing with it all of his remaining magic in the form of an intense electrical shock.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:12 am

Chaos was blindsided by the needles that were surrounding him, without any panic he had no other choice, Finally. He had to draw a sword. He planted his feet on the ground firmly building momentum into his knees. Once the ice needles had drawn close enough he jumped, all of the needles none the less colliding with each other. Once the ice had broken, He turned his attention towards the attacks from mike.

Chaos started hitting the blades dispersing electricity around both of them, Still on count of being unchanged. when the impale was coming, Chaos slashed upward cutting the extension from the blade rendering the assault useless. Once he was powerless he clashed blades with mike a few times to send one non fatal blow to the chest region, A cut formed and some blood expelled, not enough to kill.

"Do you think you could even harm a skilled warrior, without a cheap blow. You are weak, and your rage makes you weaker."
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:59 am

Mike's legs buckle and he collapses to his knees. Dammit!

He lets out a pained groan as he spits a large amount of blood onto the floor at Chaos's feet. "Ugh... you... bastard..." His hands begin to shake and he loses grip of his weapon, the world spinning around him.
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:51 am

Turning his back to Chaos thinking "I can't fight in this form gonna have to make a break for it" Vector took off running on his four really short legs away from the battle.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:01 am

Chaos hears the desperation of running behind him, he turns around and in a frizbee like motion throws his sword in front of him, just shy of a brain surgery, it embeds in the ground.

"Where do you think you're going?"
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:31 am

Malic attacks each undefended part of Order as the chances arise but constantly aware Orders movements just in case
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:41 am

Vector turns to Chaos "well since I can't fight you in my original form I don't think I can entertain you anymore".
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:15 am

"This has gotten pitiful...", Fenris muttered.

With a swift movement he pulled his staff in front of him and slammed it into the ground. There was a deep rumble as the ground began to move and trees began to sway. Leaves descended from branches and stones fell from roofs. With little more warning a large crack burst the ground and thorny vines erupted skyward, attempting to latch onto each and every fighter.

"Give it a rest already."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:52 pm

"thats good, you look good for your age"
she continued watching until she saw a girl approaching them. when she noticed the girl ella moved inside one of the buildings and watched from the door was

a girl dressed in all black walked towards the group
"it seems you are all far to weak to, let me give it a try"
she drew out her sword and prepared herself to fight chaos
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:01 pm

Order started striking at Malic's neck, repeatedly, not giving the pirate a chance to reply.
"You seem to have a competent offence. Any reversals in your arsenal, I wonder?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:28 pm

Chaos was confused as to who this new challenger was. He walked over to the cowering Vector kicking him behind the head to have him stay down, He picked up his blade and sheathed it, Calmly walking back over to this new female figure. A morbid curiosity came over him.

"Do you mind telling me who you are, and what your gripe is with me? All I can gather is you're a child, Probably mid teens, With too much confidence."

Chaos walks up closer to the new challenger and brushes her fact with the metal gaunlet part of the glove, meaning to scrape her face.

"Do you really want to fight this battle?"

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:37 pm

she moved away from the gauntlet, blood dripped down her face but it didnt bother her
"celia, and im 17, no gripe just bored and looking for a challenge"
she looked over at him with her green eyes
"your battling everyone else, why am i any different?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:03 pm

"You're a child, That is how you are different. But if it's a fight you want, I guess I have no choice but to accept."

Chaos took 4 steps away from Celia. A death stare that could penetrate the skull of most normal peoples head. An eerie powerful stare that Chaos possessed, The armor made it more intimidating. No fear, No joy, completely and entirely stoic. It seemed like the dark aura from Chaos' radiated, but then something hit him. Her eyes burned with great desire, This was more than a fight to her, She had something to prove to herself.

"I'll give you the satisfaction of a duel, because of the desire to fight you have. You're hungry for adventure, maybe even war, possibly destruction, either way, You want something,No. You need something, even if it is the thrill of battle."

Chaos stood in a defensive stance, preparing for Celia's first attack. There was something about this girl he liked, he didn't know what. But he wouldn't decline a duel out of respect.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:11 pm

"im not a child"
she glared at chaos as he continued to speak, she wanted to start fighting him then and there but she was taught not to interrupt someone when they spoke, she didnt say a word when her was done, she gripped her sword tighter, holding it in both hands lowering it to the right of her positioning in s stance. she swung the sword upwards in a diagonal motion, slicing it at chaos, when the sword reached head level she swung it around her head then swung it in a downward motion going the opposite direction diagonally slicing at chaos again

ella watched as celia attacked chaos from inside the door frame, waiting to see chaos move toward celia
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:26 pm

Syrus kept his eyes trained on Chaos. Syrus' eyes were wide and bloodshot, filled with murderous intent. He had unsheathed both daggers and held them in each hand with a violently tight grip. The memories of his childhood and the constant screaming of the word "Chaos" had ceased to swirl around in his head, now all that remained was hatred and focus. Focus on Chaos. Focus on where he was going to attack him.

As all the others were fighting, clashing blades with one another, trading blows, Syrus was focusing, and waiting. Waiting for the perfect moment to strike at Chaos. When he finally saw that moment, everything seemed to slow down around him. He kept his eyes trained on Chaos as he crouched down in an almost animalistic stance before rushing silently and relentlessly at Chaos and jumping at him, driving his blade toward Chaos, aiming right between his eyes.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:02 pm

(OOT: Um, you all kind completely ignored my post...)
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:30 pm

Joshier wrote:
(OOT: Um, you all kind completely ignored my post...)
OOT: I was gonna say something about that shortly, I found it rude, But I guess no one did anything, Hit one of them directly? It will surely piss them off and get their attention.

I would Imagine it hard to fight with a gaping crack on the battlefield. Actually perfect set up. I will now type what happens to them.

Chaos stood still, And broke his stance, noticing the giant vines gripping all the fighters, When Celia, and Syrus tried to attack him, they wrapped them up along with every other person trying to fight. Chaos didn't see it coming and was curious if the vines were going to entangle him shortly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:07 pm

OOT: sorry josh i didnt get a chance to bring celia in and it ended up being after your post wasnt ignoring just doing her introduction, was planning to post something about the vines in my next post, but what jenova posted works for me

izabel was leaning against the building when suddenly a vine wrapped around her
"so much for being in a hurry to leave"

celia being wrapped up in the vines tried to struggle in them
"what is this, put me down, i was just getting started

ella shook her head hering celias words she whispered to herself
"short temper as always"
she stayed within the building watching
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:24 pm

OOT: I'd argue that little things like that could use some prior organization in the chat...

Mike felt the vines entangle him, but was too injured to struggle. What..?

If anything the vines provided support to his wounded body, serving to hold him upright as he looked around for the source of the disturbance. His blurry vision barely focussed on a figure in the distance, but he couldn't make it out clearly. "You're... doing this?" The question came out as a faint gasp, and Mike would've been surprised if the other could hear it.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:17 am

The vines began to wrap around the gods in an attempt to stay them and avoid further harm to the foolish combatants.

"your all more foolish than the last bunch...", he muttered under his breath while taking several steps towards Chaos.

For the next few moments he just looked from one to the other then sighed with a tired expression, likes someone who had been left to look after rampaging kids for a weekend.

"You two still seem to lack maturity...", he said to Chaos and Order
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:24 am

The vines cut short Order's duel with Malic, and Order stepped back, cutting away the vines near his feet.
Upon hearing the old man's comment, he raised an eyebrow.

"One may choose to be deliberately immature - there is pleasure in dropping formality and regularity."
He raised his blade in a defensive stance.
"Do you wish to fight, or to talk? I am content with either - though my brother may not..."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next