HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:07 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:52 am

What's wrong with this guy? He manages to get away from her, then just goes rushing back in!?

With a sigh, Mike called out to Kaz "hey, that thing's the enemy, get away!"

He turned his attention towards their powerful foe. "This teleporting power of hers is a problem, but it looks like it's weakening her pretty quickly. Let's try to wear her down!"

This said, Mike formed a bungee-cord out of water, attached it to his sabre, and swung the weapon around above his head, building momentum, and waiting for Kaz to move.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:58 am

'You people are so indecisive.' He stepped forwards, rubbing the thumb and middle finger of his left hand together. He looked up at the succubus.
'Lady, you are more effort than you're worth. Now, this whole building is filled with fumes from alcohol. What do you suppose would happen if I created a spark?'
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:58 am

Malic walks over to Celia cutlass still drawn and takes off his captains hat "Miss Celia may I request that you hit me as hard as you can?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:00 am

Kaz begins disrobing on-top the succubus, but before anything could be done he shorts out again and lay dormant on top the succubus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:10 am

celia looked over at malic[
"Before you ask, I've been through a LOT as a kid, you have to get strong to be where I am today and I'm the strongest there is"
She smiled
"No hard feelings, right?, well...you asked for it"
without hesitation or warning she swung as hard as she could, striking malic nearly knocking him over with her strength
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:31 am

The succubus pushed Kaz off her and stood up, shaking her hair free.
"Then I'll just take a little trip outside, won't I, you little sh*t. I've lived for longer than your families have been around you pestilent little rodents. Don't think you can stop me."

"Not as seductive as before, wench!?" Hew yelled once again as he got up once more. He ran over to Ollie to check he was alright - and then got up and faced the succubus, looking angry at her having damaged his friend.
"We shall vanquish thee! En guarde!"

The succubus just looked at him.
"You're not very smart, are you?"

Hew seethed.
"I will run you through and mount your head on my wall!"

"You are sounding like a uncouth barbarian."

"YOU ARE SOUNDING LIKE A UGLY BITCH!" Hew finally snapped, and the succubus looked taken aback.
Then she looked pissed.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!?" she shrieked, crackling dark energies lashing around her form.
Hew seemed too angered to care, and advanced on her.
"A old, boring, useless, wicked, demonic, ugly, slutty, weak, annoying, hairy, stupid, and completely IRRITATING BITCH!!" he roared.
"NOW DIE IN THE NAME OF JUSTICE, YOU WHOR-"

BZZZZZT!!
CRASH!
The front of the brothel completely exploded as one frazzled knight was completely blasted through it, rolling across the dirt until he finally came to a smoking stop.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU HAVE DONE IT NOW!!" he shouted as he leapt up once more, staggering a little as he did so.
The succubus had floated into the air, now resembling an old bitter hag, magic storming around her.
"I AM BEAUTIFUL!" she screamed.
"You most certainly are not!"
"I am!"
"You're not!"
"I am!"
"You're not!"
"SCREW THIS, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"
"CHALLENGE, ACCEPTED!"

The succubus summoned a storm cloud and started hurling lightning bolts from it at everything and everyone...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:57 am

ella moved swiftly dodging the lightening as she was dodging she shot a few arrows towards the succubus
"will this woman just kill over already, if she keeps this up there will be no brothel, not that im complaining or anything"

izabel stood back watching everything happen, studying the succubus every move. noticing she was wearing down, she had decided she seen enough, her blades appeared from her wrist guards
"well enough of me just standing here"
she swiftly moved towards the succubus dodging the lightening coming from her, she used a table to step onto allowing her to go airborne, she quickly flipped as she was just in front of the succubus, using just one of her blades she sliced at the succubus just before landing on the ground on one knee. a smirk across her face
"that'll piss her off even more"
at that moment the succubus cheek started to bleed
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:04 am

Ollie saw opportunity rise in a very brief window, when she went to go float upward he jumped up and grabbed onto her ankle, and so he started to climb upward on her. However he came to a great impass of movement when she started to shake. only up to her knee. "Damn!" He thought to himself. Instead of pitying himself He put all of his force behind him and swung his sword upward aiming for the shoulder and wing. After the swing he let go of the succubus' Leg. He ran out of the brothel, Towards Hew. Upon reaching the now shattered window he jumped out.

"So, That artifact that I helped you get A couple of years ago... Can you put it to good use here?" Though a lightning bolt was launching towards him and Hew, He Blocked it. almost effortlessly, but Still his exhaustion was taking a toll on him. Trying to strike again would render him to his knees. "Goes to show strength doesn't mean anything sometimes." he thought to himself. and dismantled smaller blades from his sword, placing the goliath mess of what it was back in it's sheathe. all he could use was something small for the moment.

Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:54 am

Finding himself facing the succubus's back, Mike seized the opportunity and hurled his sabre at the back of her head, simultaneously sending a stream of electricity through the water bungee and into the blade for extra lethal effect.

At the same time, a bolt of lightning from the summoned storm struck his shoulder, but using his own dominance over electricity, he channelled the current through and safely out of his body, diverting the current away from vital organs, and other points where great damage could be done. The damage mitigated, he was left with a surface burn on his shoulder, and a searing pain through his body.

'Damn, this stuff's dangerous!' Mike said wryly to himself.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:24 am

Malic drags him self up off the flood and turns to Celia " Thank you miss Celia I know my weapons are glowing red again miss Celia but my eyes feel strange are they glowing to if so what colour are they glowing lass ?"
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:46 pm

Vector still faking being unconscious on the brothel floor noticed that there where more then the one lighting cloud now he decided to make a move crawling under a table he uses his back to slightly left up the table and try to use it as cover to walk outside. Nearly halfway to the door the table gets hit with lighting the impact pushing Vector to the ground. He got to his feet and decided to make a break for it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:46 am

celia looked at malics eyes
"they are glowing the same color as your weapons"
she looked back over to the succubus
"lets take her down"
she readied her sword
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:15 am

Malic picks his Cutlass up off the floor and turns to Celia. "Order had a hard time of it fighting me like this. How do you think that hell spawn will fair ?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:14 am

The succubus put a stunned hand up to her face, felt the blood begin to trickle out - then flung her hand away, flinging the blood off.
Right into the path of Mike's sword.

"AAAAAAARGHHHHHH!!" she screeched, as having an electrically charged sword through the hand is never pleasant at the best of times. She ripped the blade out and flung it at Vector.
"I'M GOING TO TEAR OUT YOUR BONES, AND USE THEM AS TOOTHPICKS!" she howled, and dived straight at Izabel like a screaming lightning-bolt clawed tornado, avoiding Ella's arrows, and piled straight into her midriff, driving her across the floor.
Oblivious of anything but the torture of the assassin beneath her, she prepared to pluck out Izabel's eyes - only for Hew to once again charge straight into the fray, staggering but still managing to knock the succubus off balance.
"Get... off... of...her-"
"ENOUGH, OF YOU!" she shrieked, and sent a fully powered lightning bolt straight into Hew's armored chest.
Hew simply collapsed, his body giving out instantly. A growl escaped his lips, but as the lightning crackled around his frame the stress he had seemingly unfalteringly put himself through finally caught up with him and he just went down.
The succubus hissed, then turned back to Izabel still pinned beneath her.
She raised her old gnarled fingernails, or claws, and spat genuine venom at Malic and Celia before they could interfere, acidic green death that would devour on contact.
Then she turned back to Izabel.
"Now then... you damaged my gorgeous face... I think I'll rip yours to pieces..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:55 am

izabel was swift and the next the the succubus knew she was under izabel, with her blade at her neck, izabel was able to wrap her legs around the succubus and pushed off to roll allowing her to be sitting on top of the succubus. izabel smirked leaned in and whispered in her ear
"never try pinning an assassin down"
she sat back up
"since your soo concerned about your 'beautiful' face, lets see what we can do to change that hmm? "
she pressed her blade against her other cheek slowly cutting the skin.
"being that you like to beat on everyone here and you seem to have hurt that man over there, i think im gonna enjoy this"
blood started to run down the succubus cheek as she continued to cut her

celia managed to jump out of the way from the venom
"i say we all charge her now since she is down"

ella pulled another arrow from her quiver and held it at the ready, she knew her shooting arrows at the succubus was wearing her down with having to dodge them
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:56 am

Ollie, practically out of breath, began to stumble and limp into the brothel again. he took the route of the window as it was quickest, stepping up onto the ledge he leaned against the inside wall to let himself in. his swords were still drawn, and filled with revolver ammo, 6 shots per sword. He was ready to get this fight over with, as the stalemate was too physically exhausting for him.

He started limping his way over to the succubus. Tired, he picked up his swords to aim towards the succubus. though his vision was in and out blurry. he managed. it isn't the first time he had to deal with his bodies exhaustion. and so. he began to shoot.

"I, Am So Sick" The first bullet went into the succubus' breast plate. "Of Your Whorish speeches, and attitude." The second third and fourth entered her shoulder's, neck, and wing. 2 more followed into he breastplate. "You are a vial, rude, reprehensible, annoying, self loathing, UGLY, SLUT!" Finally the rest of the 6 bullets were target for her head. some of the shots were meant to go past izabel as she was on top of the succubus and toying with it in all the wrong ways.

Ollie's exhaustion had finally caught up with him. He couldn't take it any longer, holding back the recoil felt like his arms were getting slammed into by a bulldozer. He had finally collapsed, parts of his sword fell right in front of him. He was laying there just saying. "DAMNIT!"

"Yes, Masters." A voice echoed throughout a dark ominous house, it was large in size. and the best money could buy for the village. The village was practically owned by a single man. He was handsomely rewarded after pledging allegiance to the gods. He left his shrine room. as that was where the link was strongest between gods and he. and went into the bathroom, looking in the mirror he saw his blonde stubble growing. and decided to shave. He actually didn't look, act, or dress like a millionare. but he was a philanthropist.

before leaving, he looked over his clothing options, and finally decided on a pair of grey slacks, some perfectly made black dress shoes, a relatively cheap dress shirt, and a very perfectly tailored black leather jacket. he parted his blonde hair perfectly so it looked ultra-presentable. and walked out of the house. got onto his horse, and rode into the village.

upon entering the village he noticed the Brothel and the tremendous amount of damage surrounding it. the debris, even traces of blood. he wasn't sickened by it, he was rather entertained by such violence. finally he got over to a bar and got off of his horse. tying it to a post. and Went inside.

"A black ale. Please." The bartender grabbed a glass and turned around to the tap. Brian Continued. "For everyone please." The village seemed like a ghost town, but really everyone was in there house or the bar watching the extreme fight inside of the brothel slowly unfolding. He just waited for it to finish so he could approach them.
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:37 pm

Vector stopped as he saw the sword flying at him, he drew his sword as fast as he could. He only nicked the blade of the other sword but that was just enough to put it off course enough to gash the top of his left shoulder. "Damn" he moaned grabbing his shoulder "this is why I try to stay out of the fighting and even that gets me injured" he mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:41 am

The pain was starting to overwhelm the fiend, and although Ollie's attacks didn't finish her outright, she started losing it almost to the point to entering her death throes.
"YYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGHH!!!!!!!" She screamed with pain and rage and hurled Izabel completely off her, screeching and levitating off the ground, preparing to unleash her final attack amidst her madness.
"BURN, YOU FLESHBAGS, F*CKING BURN!!!"
Lightning started curling off her and lashing around everywhere, wildly, uncontrollably, no more restraint or strategy - just untempered power released with nothing held back.
The lightning was stopping anyone getting near her, but her eyes were wild, unseeing, unable to defend against any attack that may come forth...
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:24 am

Mike's thunderstruck right arm had gone numb, and hung limply by his side. Though he felt a twinge of guilt over his partial responsibility for Vector's injury, he didn't dare take his eyes off the raging monster before him. Conjuring another ice-shiv into his undamaged left arm, he threw it with full force at the succubus, aiming for the centre of her chest and the concentration of vital targets that lay therein. However, his left was not his dominant arm, and the shiv went wild, slicing through the creatures thigh and embedding itself into the far wall. Screwed up luck...
Back to top Go down
boyahshaka
boyahshaka

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:25 am

in the distance, a young man stumbles towards his destination.
internal conflict:
he kicks the dirt and spits behind him, muttering in frustrated tones. he approaches the destroyed brothel and beholds the sight with curiosity.
observation:

he cocks his head to the side , then it turns towards a nearby hill, "there" he mutters, and climbs atop to witness the battle that rages down below. a smirk spreading across his face as he sees the succubus, but unawares that it is indeed such a creature..yet.

then looking around the destroyed building from his perch, he sees the bodies of prostitutes strewn about.
internal conflict:
his eyes gaze upon the succubus, both in wonder and in piercing calculation. his smirk dies and his face changes to a shifting observer upon the situation and his surroundings. and upon this, his appearance, once noticeable, rapidly changed to obscure and unseen.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:08 am

ella saw an opening for her to shoot her arrow at the succubus as she was levitating through the air. she aimed the arrow at the heart of the succubus and released it
"damn she just wont die"

when Izabel was hurled to the side she was able position herself into a roll stopping a short distance away from the succubus in a crouching position. her blades slowly appearing from her wrist guards and she charged towards the succubus attempting to run the blade through her back

celia watched as izabel charged the sucubus and decided to do the same. she raised her blade and started charging head on towards the sucubus.
"LETS KILL THIS BITCH"
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:21 am

Malic runs at the succubus and slashes at her right arm. Saying challenge accepted
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:31 am

Malic, Izabel and Celia crashed against the lightning barrier, which held fast against their assault.
The arrow Ella had fired was dispelled by a stray bolt.

The succubus let out one final ear-piercing SCREAM -

Then the lightning faded.
The room fell silent.
The succubus, now an old withered husk of a woman, stood there panting, barely breathing, surrounded by the warriors.
She opened her mouth, made to step forward - and stubbed her toe on one of the floorboards.
"Oh, fuck it."

She exploded in a cloud of static electricity and dust, both of which served to completely ruin everyone's hair.
Then she was nothing more than a pile of dust on the floor.
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:47 am

Looking on in mild surprise, Mike had to employ his left hand to close his low-hanging jaw- purely for comedic effect, of course!

"Well, that was anti-climactic."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:15 am

"well im glad thats over with"
ella walked over a still standing chair and sat down
"this was a lot easier the 1st time around"
she said to herself as she watched the others straighten themselves out, she to started fixing her hair

izabel simply got up and walked away from the group keeping her distance from everyone, she wasnt much of a talker and the last thing she wanted to do was stick around, her blades retracting back into her arm guards, she headed back towards another alleyway leaned herself up against the wall and started adjusting her guards, the battle has loosen the leather a bit

celia moved her hand up to her hair and was furious to feel that it was ruined
"that bitch ruined my hair, i cant believe it"
she stomped her foot
"once i see one of those gods again im gonna have a few choice words with them"
she held up her blade using it as a mirror and tried fixing her hair to the best that she could
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next