HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:08 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:55 am

"If our confidence annoys you therefore we must be on the right track savvy" Malic looks at Chaos waiting for the next barrage of insults
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:56 am

"yes i am izabel, however you managed get my name. but if your looking for food you might want to check the town south of here"
she could hear him circling her and it didnt seem to phase her
"whatever it is your looking for, i dont have, im not here for the party, i just want this blade removed from blocking me so i can be on my way"
she looked over at chaos
"if it s fight you want from me, im afraid you'll be disappointed"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:08 am

The blade suddenly leveled itself at her throat.
"On the contrary," Order said, turning to her.
"If it's a fight we want, then a fight we shall have - regardless of your opinion on the matter. And brother, you get annoyed when a fly buzzes around your visor - I advise serenity in being. Alas, you listen not to my words. Ah, well."

He looked around at Chaos, his eyes unknowable beneath his strange headgear.
"I vote we see which the universe bestows upon us first - the animal man's presence, or the expiration of your patience. One is very near..."
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:14 am

Vector finally arriving in the middle of town in time to see 6 people standing around some with there weapons drawn he gave a sigh "I new there would be trouble" here he said. walking closer to the others.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:18 am

"My patience does indeed run thin right now, I am indeed interested and how the patience of these people hasn't left yet, So, I will give a few moments before I decide to start this brawl, it will be fun for us, not so sure how fun it will be for them... How jocund, One of the last people have finally arrived, I believe he is the angry one, But of course, I could always be wrong."

Chaos walks closer to Order and places his hand on his shoulder.

"I hope you are prepared."
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:20 am

"A fight may I ask what you are talking about".
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:29 am

izabel sighed and uncrossed her arms
"so you come in here and decide to force everyone to fight against their will, out of what sheer boredom? i knew coming back to this place was a mistake"
she looked at order
"fine, ill do as you wish, since i seem to have no other choice in the matter, but make this quick, i dont have time for childish games"
she looked down at the blade
"and you can remove your blade from my neck"
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:40 am

"So from what the women here a has just said you are going to force every one here to fight but a fight is pointless without a reason so may I ask what your reason is". He sits down and close's his eyes gathering fire energy for what seems like an inevitable fight.
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:58 am

Syrus sighed as he noticed he was being ignored. And he could sympathize with the warriors, his patience was also running very thin. So, he hopped off the roof, landing in a crouched position, being careful not to put too much weight on his left leg, before walking with a slight limp, toward the two warriors.

"Okay..." He sighed as he reluctantly approached the two armored men. "... There is clearly a reason you need us all here. And if that reason is fighting, then I suggest throw down the gauntlet right now because I am very hungry and, like you, my patience has been worn very thin." He stopped walking not one foot from the men, switching his aggravated glance between the two men as he awaited their response.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:40 pm

"Hmm... I think not. Add some variety to the combat."

The blade suddenly readied itself in the air to clash with her, and Order cracked his knuckles.

"A reason? We seek the might and mettle of those that could prove a fascination to us. And you all have been chosen to fit such a purpose."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:06 pm

OOT: My apologies, I seemed to have mix some people up. I didn't go back to read the characters. Too late to fix it, But I will remember next time. God, I gotta lay off, whatever it is that is killing my memory.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:35 pm

izabel brought her arms up in front of her to block the blade, a loud clang was heard as if the blade hit metal ,she pushed the blade away, and in one swift movement she did a backwards cartwheel and she landed on her feet in a crouching position, when she landed blades started to appear from her wrist guards
"so you have us fight magic?"
she looked at the two
"and what purpose is that?"
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 12:19 am

Mike was surprised at the woman's acrobatic skills. She'd be good to have around in a fight. But she's obviously not interested in this one. I wouldn't be surprised if she turned tail and fled at the first opportunity. Not gonna be counting on her... He glanced at the pirate. He seemed to have sobered up a little. Good, maybe I won't need to babysit him after all... but what is he here for in the first place!? This town is just full of crazy...

As ever, the time-traveller seemed at ease, completely impassive. He hadn't said anything in quite awhile, and Mike imagined he had a lot to say, should he be in the mood. Why? Why are you here? Why are any of you here?

Despite all of these colourful characters, what most drew his immediate attention was the bold recklessness of the man with the limp. Walking forward, he addressed the brothers first. "Chosen, you say? That's a funny way of saying 'we had our toys destroy your home and butcher your family so that you'd come here to play with us,' don't you think?" His faced creased into a snarl at this, though he kept his mind clear. For now. Without looking, he reached out to the man with the bum leg, placing a hand on his shoulder. Under his breath, he whispered to him "you sure you want to stand there? Things are going to pick up any minute, you know!"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:01 am

A steady tapping faded into earshot. It slowly grew louder, becoming blunter and flatter as it approached the group. The sound became clearer, a pattern beginning to show. Click, click. Click, click. The noise bounced around the buildings, echoing across the settlement. It was becoming impossible to tell where it was coming from. Click, click. Click, click. A low humming began to resound through the air. It was deep but cheerful.

From the northern side of the group, a strange shape appeared. It's footsteps had been causing the clicking on the ground. As the shape came closer the humming began to slow down and eventually stop. An old man riding a pack mule became visible as the sun hit them, breaking them free from the shadow of looming buildings. Various packs hung from the creatures sides and a long wood staff could be seen across the old man's back.

The old man lazily looked over the group and gave each a short nod before continuing on pass them. His humming started once more as he made his way south through the town.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:01 am

"Well Mike I'm currently with out a ship as some filthy landlubber stole it and sold it on. So naturally I decided to hunt the scum down" Malic takes a deep breath and continues

"Then I stumble across this town. Where I find two gods that look like regular landlubbers, You, A time traveler, A man with a bum leg and a wench who is judging by her garb ether of a holy order or an assassin but have figured out which she is yet"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:12 am

"She's an assassin, I'll save you the trouble."

Order's blade returned to his hand, and he looked at Chaos.
"Shall we engage them now or induce the old man to join us first?"
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:33 am

Vector gave out a chuckle at the response of Order "you think any of us here could fascinate the gods I mean if your just going to use us as entertainment why don't you just start this little show already". Standing up Vector walks over and stands behind the drunk pirate ready to use him as a shield.
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:16 am

Seeing the old man, Mike could only stare, and follow him with his gaze, as he passed by on his mule. Realising his mouth was gaping in surprise, he closed it. "What the f-..." He cut himself off, remembering there was now a lady present.

Mike then took notice of the strange red man, who'd been mostly quiet until now. Heh, at least someone's ready for a fight!
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:58 am

"Let us start, I dont want to the old man to blow out his back. Besides, he has proved himself to us before. Many years ago."

Chaos stances in a fighting position, blades still sheathed. And examines the battlefield quickly. He already locks onto his targets and knows exactly who he will be engaging. The Time traveller, The Lizard, and the man with a blind Rage.

"I know the three I want brother, you know me more than anyone, I'll take the most 'Intimidating' of the bunch. Now for all of you imbeciles. Please, Attack me. I would love to see your strength."
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:05 am

Malic pears over his shoulder at Vector "Would you like me to explain to you what happened to the last lily-livered landlubber how tried to use me as a shield ?"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:16 am

Fenris tapped the side of the pack mule and it came to a stop. He looked back over his should for a moment and then turned the mule around to watch the fight. The two wolves on the hillside retreated back into the forest, as did the hawk circling above them.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:22 am

izabel stood up retracting her blades
"and how is it that you know this about me?"
she walked over and leaned her back against the building adjusting her arm guards

Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:25 am

"Be you addressing me or Order lass ?"
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:28 am

"That's a shame... I was hoping to get a crack at both of you!" Mike shot Chaos a sadistic grin. He wasn't about to be beaten to the punch by the others.

Backing away from the brothers, he focused on the energy in his free arm, using the magic to freeze the ground under Chaos's feet, aiming to immobilise him. Lifting his sabre and pointing it at Chaos, he channeled magic through the blade from his right arm, and fired a burst of electricity at the god. As the lightning was powerful and hard to control, it was extremely difficult to aim. Not taking any chances, he went for the largest target- his chest.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:34 am

izabel looked over at the pirate
"i was talking to him"
she pointed to order
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next