HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:10 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:32 am

He looked Ollie up and down. 'Helping? How are you helping? All you've done is stand there, look tall and menacing, and talk. Hasn't helped me in the slightest.'
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:43 am

"And all you've done is instigate and make yourself look like a barbaric idiot. Make your choice, If you wish to fight, you throw the first punch."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:33 pm

ella walked towards Krytios stopping just in front of him she looked into his eyes
"if you keep at it you'll only get stronger and better"
she gave him a smile and headed towards the entrance of the brothel, she looked back at celia and then at the group
"i guess we better head in then"

celia watched as her mother spoke to krytios and shook her head
"typical"
she sighed and upon hearing her mother say they should head in she nodded
"let see what these god have in store for us here"

izabel decided to approach the rest of the group but stood a distance from them
"it seems i have no choice but to be in this quest, so i shall be joining you all"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Malic turns to Celia "I have to agree with you young lady lets find out whats in store for us in here" points to the brothel
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:08 am

Mike started towards the building after Ella. I'm guessing she's suddenly eager because she doesn't want to get caught up in those sorts of situations...

As he drew nearer the door, Mike placed a hand on his sabre, ready to draw at the slightest disturbance. "Well, let's get this over with, then. Be ready for anything," he said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:01 am

A smirk appeared on his face. 'Oh, I don't throw the first punch. I merely destroy anything stupid enough to throw it at me.' He stepped past Ollie, walking towards the brothel. 'Just swing for me if you think you can take me.'
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:01 am

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
Krytios came out from behind the brothel, and without saying a word stood about ten feet away from the rest of the group, looking like he didn't think he deserved to be standing there. His whole posture was that of someone who didn't want to be approached and conversed with, and he looked like the only thing keeping him standing there was a lack of anywhere else to go. Tears glistened on his cheeks, and he made no move to wipe them away.
He just stood there, waiting.

Ollie walked up to Krytios, after everyone entered the brothel except for them two, he calmly composed himself, and put his right hand on Krytios' right shoulder. Upon taking a quick breath he began to speak.

"Has anything been on your mind as of recently, Krytios, I know we haven't had much time to speak as of lately, but I have never seen you so upset until recently. If you need help with anything, Just let me know. I am more than willing to help if need be."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:06 pm

Krytios glared at Ollie and pushed him back, eyes narrowed in pain and anger.
"Leave me alone, Ollie. In fact, just leave me alone for good."
And before Ollie could say anything else, Krytios had stormed off into the forest, quickly lost from sight and with no chance of seeing him again...

OOT: I was in a hurry when I made Krytios, and I decided I didn't like the character. But I've made, arguably, my favorite character yet :)so here goes.

The brothel, as brothels often were, straddled the line between attempting to look respectable and downright seedy. Busty women swayed their behinds around as they moved from table to table, some outright flirty, others looking almost psychopathic, and the worst ones looking both. The air felt heavy with a kind of tension, like a fight wanted to break out but couldn't find the strength to burst into the open.

Near the roof of the brothel, floating in the air, suspended by some sort of magic, was a glowing purple gem, perfectly cut, beautifully honed, and far out of anyone's reach. However, the glow it gave off hinted at some far deeper power than any of them could observe.

A young man, barely in his twenties, with short brown hair and blue eyes, dressed in a simple outfit of a black shirt with a white style insignia down each side and black trousers, was sitting at the bar, eyes on his hand, where he was playing with two strange ornate rings he had, one on his middle finger, one on his thumb.
Both made of silver, each were shaped like yin and yang, so if he snapped his fingers both of the points would be forced to spark off each other. He seemed to roll them around for a while, then noticed the group come in.
"Such valiant strangers of every shape and shade, come here of all places, to this now corrupt glade..." he said almost poetically to himself, smiling a little.
Then he turned on his chair and looked at them all.
"You all seem a rather unusual bunch. Perhaps you have all united to come here for the same reason I have..."
He cocked his head, waiting for confirmation...
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Ollie, distraught by his words yet couldn't Krytios, and so he just turned around and entered the brothel. He had to move on, really had almost no choice but too. He lost him and wouldn't go to find him again, Ollie began walking towards the brothel, and opened the door, like everyone else has, he looked towards the front of the group though everyone was in the way he saw a vaguely familiar man standing in front of them, he didn't quite catch the words that the man said, instead he just waited. The man however did look vaguely familiar. "Must have seen him somewhere before."

Ollie moved elsewhere in a decision to just sit at the bar and order a few drinks, he ordered a tequila. Nothing more, just wanted something to take the edge off. He wasn't exactly having a great day, and the fact his friend left him made it worse.

Chaos, Stood tall inside of the proud castle of utopia, Practicing his stances and strikes inside of his training room, he bettered himself, A master always knows he can push harder. After he was done he simply walked to his room and sat down on his bed. He remembered something from the past and channeled his voice inside of Ella's head.

"Why have you decided to show up suddenly again?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:09 pm

ella stepped forward
"everyone was told to come here by the gods as part of a quest"
she looked at the group
"everyone was told to go north to the brothel and here we all are"

celia was intrigued by the brother, she looked all around
"so this is a brothel then?"
she looked over at her mother
"i wish she didnt come along this is gonna make things soo awkward having her around"

izbel entered the brothel, she looked around spotting the group and decided to take a seat in the corner towards the back keeping distant from them. awaiting to see what their instructions would be
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:37 pm

He stopped in the centre of the room, and sniffed the air. 'I get the feeling that I could just click my fingers, and the whole building would explode.'
He sighed, 'I might just do that, might alleviate the boredom.'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:37 pm

Double post, ignore please Smile

Last edited by MateusseDarkslight on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:43 pm

The young man stood up, then bowed politely to Celia, Ella, and even to Izabel in the corner.
"Then I suppose they have asked you to come and slay the great evil that resides in these walls, the same as I. Although no god inspired me forth on such a venture, my own sense of honor and righteousness has sent me forth in their stead."

He straightened up again, then looked at Seventh in the centre of the room.
"If boredom is your problem, good sir, then perhaps we can alleviate such an issue. For those of you concerned, though I doubt you are in particular, my dear fellow, my name is Hew of Matlock, knight of whatever realm I deign to receive me."
His rings shone, showing Gothic markings as he rubbed them against each other.
"Please, be seated fine sir, have a drink, and we shall start our valiant struggle against evil most shortly forthwith. I have one or two things to attend to first."

That being said, he stepped up to Celia and Ella, and snapped his fingers, the rings sparking against each other - except the spark produced was blue - and immediately two roses sprung out of the air, fully bloomed, a perfect red.
"One for the lady..." he bowed, presenting it to Ella, kissing her hand in the process.
"And one for the maiden," he said, winking cheekily, placing it in Celia's hair and then tossing a sudden third rose at such an angle that it landed between Izabel's hands where she sat.
"And one for the mysterious femme fatale in the corner!" he laughed.

Then he walked over to Ollie, who he'd noticed the second he came in. The busty woman serving him his drink offered Hew a batting of eyelashes, but he ignored her.
"My good man, what ails you- but wait! By Jove, it's you! Ollie, correct? Do you remember me?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:46 am

He scoffed, 'The only way you could alleviate my boredom is if you lasted more a minute against me, then died in spectacular fashion. And valiant struggle? Someone has a hero complex.' He propped himself up on his halberd, his eyes surveying the room.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 3:32 am

Ollie lifted his head and turned it to the direction the voice was coming from, The man seemed well dressed, particularlly different from everyone he has met before. But he finally linked the pieces together. The man standing before him paid him to help go through a Dungeon to collect something.

"Hew? Is that you? You look... So different, last time I saw you, You were wearing beaten up armor, and ragged clothing. As for what ails me, Eh, it's nothing. I've gotten used to it. Say, What did you even hire me for way back when. I entirely forgot, All I remember was some sort of entrance, and you asking if I was 'Ready'"

Ollie downed his shot of tequila and stood up. "Might as well get my mind off things by fighting what is in here." he thought to himself, He walked towards Hew and reached his hand out to claim a handshake.

"Good meeting you again. Friend."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:10 am

Hew smiled.
"You helped me acquire these rings, remember? The ones that grant me the power to access the armor of my ancestor, Sir Regallion. They were buried with him, and I needed to acquire them to complete my knight's training. You helped me battle through all sorts of demons guarding his body so that I could regain my birthright, and I am eternally in your debt for your deeds."
He met the handshake with manly force, giving it a good hard shake.
"Excellent to see you, Ollie. Now then, I suppose, I shall move forth unto the task of slaying the foul evil in here. When things start becoming gory, do not hesitate to start swinging that mighty blade of yours - my sword will delight in sharing the bloodshed."

He stepped over to Seventh again.
"A hero complex? Nay, sir - merely an appreciation for the greater purposes of life and the finer goals that most folk fail to comprehend!" He laughed, slapped Seventh on the back jovially then leaped onto a table.

"To all men who seek to retain their manhoods, I would beseech thee to depart most swiftly. And to the ladies of the night who patrol this den of squalor and avarice? I have heard of your true forms, harpies, succubi, and witches, and I say to thee - come forth, and may you find honor in death!"

Everyone completely ignored him.
So he then sighed, dismounted the table, picked up a chair, and threw it at the nearest waitress- who reacted with inhuman speed, slapping it to the ground.

An instant later, every member of staff was hissing madly, some sprouting horns and claws, some growing wings, and some aging instantly into old crones who's hands started glowing with power.
Then they attacked everyone who wasn't them in the bar from all sides.

"Well. That worked."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:56 am

he crouched down, his hand pressed firmly against the floor. 'The entertainment's arrived. Let's have a little fun, shall we?' He air around his rippled and shimmered, surrounded by magical energy.
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:10 am

Mike looked around him, shaking his head, and shrugged. Thought as much.

"For once, I agree with you..." Mike exclaimed, his breath misting in the air as he built up his energy. A flick of his wrist, and a smooth, perfectly transparent blade of ice the size of a dagger materialized in his left hand, though it was almost invisible to the others. In the next instant, his sabre was in his right hand, and he was watching the gaggle of enemies, daring any of them to make a move.

Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:53 am

Malic walks in on the tail end of Hew's address straightening his captains hat "harpies, succubi, and witches Ye say this could be and interesting challenge"
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:30 pm

OOT: I was just wondering about character updates like posting a new version of your character sheet/profile I know where not that far was just wondering if you guys do that or not.

"Do you think with me on your shoulder you can avoid fighting if not throw me at one of the harpies" he said to Celia "but please aim I don't want to land on the floor" he said. Getting ready in case she was really that eager to join the fight and throw him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:57 am

OOT: after a boss battle the info will be updates, jenova and mate will tell you when you get upgraded and i will add the info, you can also pm them if you want to add info to your character to make sure they are ok with it then send it to me to dd the update. you can also post in the character thread under fun and games to help you keep up with you character or characters. it also allow other members to see what all characters you play in what thread. aslo allowing updates to be made by you and for others to see.

also sorry for the late reply so im doing a catch up with my characters Wink

izabel was looking around at everyone, at how the women reacted towards the men she mumbled to herself
"these are not women, women dont degrade themselves nor act like this"
suddenly a rose appeared in her hands startled her and she jumped up her blades appearing, she heard the voice say and one for the mysterious femme fatale in the corner, she looked down at the rose, retracted her blade and sat back down and continued to look at the rose for a moment before looking back at everyone in the room in disgust at how everyone was reacting, when suddenly a chair flew across the room which caught her eye as it hit the girl and she transformed into a succubus causing the other 'women' to transform as well she stood up again as one of them tried to attack her. charging at her head on her blades from her wrist guard was suddenly in the succubus stomach, she leaned in
"never attack a former assassin"

ella smiled and blushed slightly upon receiving the rose
"why thank you kind sir"
she gave a slight bow, it had been years since anyone had approached her like that or presented her with a rose.
"there arent enough men in the world that are like you"
she straightened herself up as he walked over to ollie. she looked over at her daughter who had a disturbed look on her face
"did i do something wrong?"

celia stood there and watched as he place a rose in her hair
"im not a little kid ya know"
she looked over at her mother and rolled her eyes seeing as she reacted upon receiving her rose
"good gods mother why do you do that"

"you could have been a lot nicer to him you know, he was just being generous, there is nothing wrong with giving a compliment"
she sighed
"i guess there is no hope in you finding love"

celia rolled her eyes again
"not this again, seriously mother stop trying hook me up with every guy you think is nice to you or me"

"i only want whats best for my daughter, youll have to find someone soon, i wont be around forever"

"im only 17 mother, im in no rush i want to go on adventures and have fun with my life, not fall for the 1st man that is nice to me."
she shook her head
"just let me live my life and do what i want, stop trying to run my life for me"
at that moment celia heard the man yelling from the bar she looked up at him
"is this man going crazy or something?"
suddenly he jumped down and threw a chair at the woman causing her to transform along with the other women in the room
"what on earth is going on here"
she forgot she had vector on her shoulders until she heard his voice
"when it comes to fightnig, ill never give up the chance to"
she drew her sword and threw him at one of the harpies upon his request, she was then approached by one of the harpies, she smiled
"its about time something fun happens"
she looked at the harpie
"bring it on"

ella sighed not wanting to get involved in the fighting, she had done enough of that in her life drew out her bow from under her cloak and shot and arrow directly into the succubus head as it tried to attack her
"if its not one thing its another, why do you do this chaos?"
she sighed and prepared her bow for the next one to attack
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:06 am

Ollie unsheathed his weapon, with one hand he held it as if it were weightless, The tip of the blade just rested on the floor. He Concentrated on his targets, The succubus to the left, The harpie in the middle, and a second Succubus far right. Once he confirmed to himself that is what he will be attacking then continuing assault he acknowledged Ella's presence. But still kept perfect Concentration on the targets.

"Want to make a game out of this battle. The more kills the more money I give ya? Not like it will damage financially, If I need money I just merc myself like I have in the past. However if I win, I can't take your money, perhaps something else, A question."

Ollie lifted his sword from the ground. And began to run into the heat of the battle. Starting from left to right, He charged the first succubus with a rising cut, Going through the lower body all the way upward, without breaking speed or momentum, he moved in a straight line for the harpie, giving a small leap, and dropping the blade onto its head Blunt end, Ultimately smashing in its skull, Finally with all the momentum from the leap, he Landed on his knees, with semi-heavy breath. "Not as fit as I used to be." Standing back up he ran for the succubus, instead of trying to kill this one with a strike he threw the blade, just missing the Succubus, and slid knocking it over, Reaching his sword, he pulled off what seemed to be another blade, but it had a chamber on it of a .44 revolver. He aimed towards the Now attempting to stand up Succubus, and shot its head clean off.

Putting the smaller blade back on, He forced the blade out of the wall and stood defensively. Preparing in case he was gonna be surrounded. Spitting on the ground to the side of him, waited for another assault.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:29 am

Two of the succubi pounced on Hew, who smartly rolled back before leaping onto a table.
He clicked his rings together, and sparks of blue light leapt forth, surrounding his entire body, cocooning him in blue light. A moment later, it cleared to reveal him fully clad in a suit of armor, complete with a Gothic helmet, a red cape with a drawing of a rose on the back, a one and a half hander and a lance shield.
"My favorite activity aside from flirting with fair maidens and waxing poetry? Getting mine smite on!" he yelled, as in full knight's garb he dashed towards the demons, his blade flashing in sweeping brutal arcs that cut through them in two strokes.

A witch sent sparks of magic at him, which he barely deflected with his shield, sending it arcing across the room.
"Foul hag! Taste my steel!!" he shouted and leapt at her.

Three succubi surrounded Celia, each baring their teeth and hissing.

Two witches went for Seventh, their hands glowing with magical power to try and match his.

Five of them went for Ollie, four harpies and one witch who fired a magic bolt at him, and two harpies bore down on Vector.

Malic found himself besieged by a harpie and a succubus, and one of each came at Ella. For Izabel in the corner, where she was most penned in - SIX succubi immediately charged for her position.
"Halt! Mine chivalrous instincts are tingling! Gadzooks! A maiden in danger! TO ARMS!" Hew yelled once again, and charged into the back of the six succubi, distracting them from Izabel temporarily, allowing her a good strike at them. Unfortunately, three witches bore down on them, however Mike stood in the way. They sneered and readied bolts of arcane power, a full on battle now in progress as the demons attacked...

OOT: From Saturday onwards I am taking a week's holiday with my grandparents and will be unable to RP. I apologize for the inconvenience and I hope you can forgive me my absence
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:29 pm

izabel used malics distraction to her advantage and attacked the succubi jamming her blade into two of them at the same time, when she pulled her blade out she swung and sliced the throat of a third. the she croutched down swinging her leg out kicking two others knocking them off their feet and onto the ground jamming her blades into their chest.

ella pulled back in her bow and released an arrow into the forhead of one of the succubi. she quickly pulled another arrow from her quiver, pulled it as far back as she could aiming at harpie and released it into the harpis heart. she reached for two arrow this time and released them hitting two of the harpies going towards ollie
"thats five how many is it for you?"
she grabbed another arrow from her quiver and aimed it at one of the succubi near celia releasing it into the succubi's back

celia swung her blade at the harpie with full force causing a rumble as the blade struck and sliced from the shoulder down splitting the harpie clean in half. she spun around towards the other harpie swinging her blade upward the blade cutting through the harpy as if it was nothing. she went to swing her blade at the third when it dropped to the ground with an arrow through its back. she looked up at her mother who was still holding her bow.
"why did you do that, i had it under control"

ella shrugged grabbing another arrow and preparing for more to come
"just thought i would help you out is all"

celia picked up a bottle and threw it at her mother
"well dont help unless i tell you next time"

ella shot the bottle as it was heading towards her shattering it to pieces, she just stepped to the side as if it was nothing and sighed
"fine suit yourself then, just only protecting you"

"well go protect someone else and let me have a bit of fun without you interfering"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:49 pm

Ollie just dodging the lightning bolt by the skin of his teeth maneuvering left, He sliced horizontally, a clean cut through the witches body clean in half. Then turning towards the harpies he charged in and with one arm he vertically swung dismembering their torsos from their feet. The other 2 harpies were killed by Ella's arrows so he walked on past the dead ones already and towards the crippled harpy with an arrow in its back. As he dragged his sword on the floor he lifted it up and impaled it through the heart. Successfully killing the harpy.

"I believe I am at 7, Because your daughter thought it to be a good idea to complain about your help instead of accepting it. I've never seen a child act so ridiculously in my life."

Finally, taking the blade out of the harpy Ollie continued to drag his blade on the floor, Walking past Celia, he pat her heard, only to say he was superior to her. Walking towards Ella, he stopped when he got to her. Never turning around to actually see if Celia was charging him, he would hear her yelling.

"Ella, I hope you can protect my back, Cause I will he protecting yours."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next