HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:15 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:42 am

Hew noticed Ollie and Izabel leave, and decided to simply go with the flow.
"Like a surging just torrent of holy water, I shall go forth and drive all evil beneath me!"
And with that dramatic statement - he couldn't feel any of his new power seeing as it was all contained within his rings - he set out after them without further comment.
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:04 pm

After the gem had finished it seemed as if his weapons where lighter. Vector noticed some of the others all ready leaving and he decided to follow them, after he had finished wrapping his wound.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:56 am

Malic gets up puts away his cutlass and walks over to Celia and say's "I'm ok just old wounds playing up. don't you think you better catch up with you mother. If I'm honest I think she doesn't like me"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:56 am

When the group began to catch up, Ollie heard their footsteps, He looked behind him now and then to make sure everyone was making the most of their journey, becoming friends, socializing, Giving tips to each other, but overall it was dead silent. Just the footsteps were making noises. Finally he called out

"Hew, Would you mind picking up pace? I must speak with you about something important. It is in the interest of you and I, Really it is just a reflection upon our past. I may even have a surprise for you."

Ollie turned around and began walking backwards, he smiled at Hew in as warm a smile as he could. However, Ollie started to feel a bit dizzy. And had a slight stumble in his step. It faded in and out he would be thirsty after it wore off. He may even puke. "shouldn't have drunk so much before fighting that succubus, Not that I was drunk alcohol just makes me sick." he thought to himself. He turned around after a moment and waited for Hew to catch up to him.

Chaos was ever so persistently drilling his will into his servants heads. To tidy up and decorate the utopia castle for the dance. The best chefs and bakers in the afterlife were already preparing food. He didn't exactly care for the people but his brother enjoyed what they did around the castle. After annoying his servants he walked to his throne room. And sat down in his throne.

"Oh, Brother. Why, oh why, do we throw these kind of events? Is it to give our servants the night off or do you genuinely enjoy these kind of events?"

Chaos said out loud, not expecting an answer. He just thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 11:36 am

Hew caught up to Ollie, and matched his pace evenly ahead of the others.
"Speak, friend. Also, perhaps you should rest. Your bilious expunging denotes you are in some distress."

"It is because of the people we are gods."
One moment Order was not there, the next he was.
He simply appeared, pacing the room as though he had always been there.
"They deserve a night off. We owe them our status, after all. And furthermore, brother, I do find entertainment. I find it in all of life. So in some part, it is.. shall we say... charitable self-indulgence."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:06 pm

ella continued walking thinking about the dance, wondering what chaos and order had up their sleeves, to looked back at celia to check on her then looked forward at hew and ollie as they spoke.
"how long before we take a rest? after all we did just complete a battle im sure a lot of us are a bit tired from it...i know i am"

celia looks up at her mother and spoke to malic
"my mother doesnt like a lot of people to be honest, its how she has always been"
she looked over at malic
"she was left to raise me on her own, my father just up an vanished and never returned, i dont even know who my father is, ive never seen him or met him."
she sighed and looked back at ella
"every time i try to bring him up she changes the topic, its like she doesnt want to talk about him"

izabel followed the group from a distance, she took a moment to look at the paper she was given with the invitation to the dance
"i guess ill just have to go as i am, i dont have anything formal to wear to such an occasion"
she looked up at the trees wondering why she was invited to the dance
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:33 am

"We should set up camp soon. If not for my sake, for the others sake. Good case and point. However, my friend. As of recently I have been a bit under the weather, nothing that would hinder me intensley. But I think those gems upset my ailments. I do have quite the stomacache at the moment... Also when we reach Kryll I have to make an important stop."

As they walked, Ollie reached into his jacket pocket, though he fumbled around inside of it for a few moments, he eventually grabbed onto a necklace it was a simple gold necklace, it had a locket, and a trinket with a very tiny ruby in it. Locket was taken off but also grabbed. He took it out of his pocket.

"I want you to have this, My friend. As a token of gratitude. For remembering my services, and being my friend for such a long while... If I may ask, how have those rings been for you, It took us about a week to retrieve them if my memory serves correct, I just hope they were well worth the effort."

Ollie pointed over to the large forest for when Hew looked up, He also raised his voice, not to speak at Hew but to make the group aware.

"We will set up camp over in the opening of the forest, we dont have to go to deep, It is just to avoid bandits, and gangsters. In a tired and unrested state mistakes are bound to happen. We will rest there."

"A ballroom dance, I guess it may be entertaining. However, I never had much interest in human customs except for war, famine, and pestilence... I hope you don't mind brother, I had Brian send an invitation out to Ella and Izabel. At least I will be able to answer some questions."

Chaos stood up from his throne and walked towards the balcony, into the relatively ginormous ballroom, It was declared elegantly, with golden banners, and curtains, marble pillars held up the place, supporting it's weight, they almost look as if Michelangelo carved them himself. The tile was a solid color of white and painted over occasionally but was smooth.

"Brother, we should change out of our regular apparel, We are expecting company soon. It would be rude to look like we're prepared for war in front of our guest. It could even send the wrong message."

Chaos turned around from his position and walked past Order, turning a left into the hallway and right into his room, He closed his door and began searching in his wardrobe."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Hew looked surprised, but graciously accepted the gift.
"I shall treasure it henceforth. And those rings have been most marvellous - they are an invaluable aid in my role as a knight-errant, and many an evil being has felt their power. I cannot thank you enough."

Order simply strode from the room. In doing so, he passed beneath a shadow, or perhaps someone blinked. Whatever the cause, the one moment he was dressed in his ornamental battle garb, and the next he was dressed in a long flowing black waist-coat with a white outlining the tassels and buttons, as well as white and grey pinstriped trousers.
He looked out of the window, and waited with glee for the festivities to begin...
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:00 am

Mike wasn't tired. He hadn't realised this until Ella had brought up the idea of setting up camp, but the fact had since taken him by surprise. He should be exhausted- after such an intense battle, and being electrocuted to boot- but he just... wasn't. He didn't exactly feel rested, it was more a sense that he'd tapped into reserves of energy that he hadn't been aware of- or hadn't been there- until now.

He thought back to the aftermath of the battle. Having materialised from thin air, the light from that mysterious jewel had reacted with his Brand somehow. A burning sensation, short-lived but intense, as if he'd been struck once more by lightning. He hadn't mentioned the Brand- the source of his unusual magic- to anyone in the group, but it seemed to have... changed. But it wasn't clear how. One thing was clear, though- the magic felt much closer than it had before. Or maybe there was simply more of it? Mike couldn't tell. Maybe it didn't matter. He'd always pictured his magic as a ball of light that he could take in his hand, like an apple, and mold into whatever shape he wished. Now, it felt more like a melon, and a large one at that. And he was certain that it would be easier to take hold of now. Could these two discoveries- his greater reserves of stamina and deeper pool of magic- be related? He'd have to test his capabilities before they arrived in Kryll.

Catching up to the group, and matching pace, Mike spoke: "I'm not too tired, so I'll take first watch tonight. We should find some firewood before anything though."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 3:06 pm

izabel heard ollie speak about setting up camp in the opening of the forest. she started making her way towards the area but instead of stopping there she decided she was gonna stay on the outskirts of the area.

ella looked over at the area ollie pointed at and nodded. she then looked over at mike
"are you sure you will be ok to take first watch? that was a pretty hard battle"
she smiled
"its nice of you to offer the first watch, i know i can use some rest myself, im not as young as i used to be"
she started making her way to the opening

celia decided she wanted to help as well
"ill take second watch, besides i dont feel tired at all, im ready for the next battle."
she looked over at ollie
"how long did you say it would take us to get there?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:05 pm

Ollie stopped in his tracks, for a moment. And turned around, he walked towards Ella but also was taking off his jacket as he walked. His pockets were mostly empty, there was a rather important note inside of it, hoping that no one will read it. And so he took it out of the pocket and placed it in his pants pocket. Giving the utmost trust for everyone in the group. He went behind Ella and placed his jacket over her. He knew how treacherous a journey is, especially one as dangerous as Kryll, Bandits and gangs tend to walk around the streets, and deeper in the wildlife is hungry, So they had to go in.

"Ella, The night will get cold, And I do not want anyone getting sick, unfortunately I've only got one jacket. If I could, I would give one to everyone..." Ollie walked in front of her and his red leather jacket was placed perfectly for her arms to slide on, it looked like a dress regardless he turned his attention over to Celia, and walked towards her. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder. " Say Celia, Do you know any survival techniques for the wild? Also, I dont want to be rude, But would you like more training in swords, I myself have plenty of experience, I taught myself to swing this humongous weapon with 1 arm. Given it has been broken now in the double digits, but in the end it was worth it. It helps defensively."

He smiled at her as they walked over to the woods, He started whistling a tune, however it was generally nameless and was just whistling. He hoped that he would receive positive feedback from Celia, but he couldn't get an accurate read on her.

Chaos was dressed most fashionably, His hair was in a ponytail but slicked back stylishly, He had a gold trimmed jacket on which gave him an aristocratic look under it was a white silk long-sleeved shirt, as well as a tuxedo vest. His pants were also a black silken. With dress shoes, he placed his swords up on his wall mounts it made it decorative. His armor was also placed on his training dummy.

He stepped out of his quarters and watched over from the balcony of the ballroom. The party guest showed up one by one, it was beginning, the chefs just finished all the food as well, placing the food dishes off to the side. It would ultimately avoid a bigger clean up. He thought he heard his brothers footsteps but was uncertain.

"My technical betrothed and your interest will be here shortly brother. I will be up here as long as they're not here. I am not interested in the crowd. Besides no one asks for me, they only ask for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:34 pm

ella slipped her arms into the jacket to to keep warm. before ollie had walked away she had thanks him for his kindness
"thank you"
she smiled then rested her head against the tree, she wondered how chaos and order planned to get her and izabel away from the group without being noticed. she then realized izabel was not with the group and decided to go and look for her. ella stood up from where she was sitting and started walking towards the direction she saw izabel last only to find her sitting on a rock looking as if she was keeping watch
"im assuming your prepared for this ballroom dance that we have been invited to"
she smiled as she leaned against the rock izabel was sitting on

izabel heard ella approaching but didnt bother to look at her until she was spoken too. izabel then turned towards ella
"ive never been to a ballroom dance, i dont even know what to wear."
she sighed and looked back out to the forest
"its not like we can go and get clothing to wear without the others knowing..."
she looked down at the clothes she was wearing
"this is all i have with me, and if we separate from the group now they are going to suspect something"
she looked back at ella
"i suggest we keep separate from the group for now, that way when we are to go to the dance it wont be suspicious as to where we are"

ella nodded
"i would have to agree i think we should keep apart from the group"
she looked at izabels clothing
"as for the clothing, im sure they will have something pick out for us, or have something planned"

celia looked at ollie with excitement
"you would do that, teach me to be a better swordsman?..."
she drew out her sword
"my mother was the one who taught me how to fight with a sword but she isnt the best, she is more compatible with a bow then anything else, but i practiced and practiced with what she taught me, hoping to get better. apparently my mother battled along side a few swordsmen back when she was my age and learned a few things from them"
she held out her sword
"if you can teach me a few things i would greatly appreciated it"
celia was like a kid that just received a new toy
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:55 pm

OOT: Doing a little chronological catch-up, sorry if this seems a little disorderly...

Mike returned Ella's smile. "Yeah, it's no trouble, I'm actually feeling pretty good right now." He laughed at the age remark. "Anytime, although all things considered I'd say you've aged pretty well, in more ways than one!" At this, his grin broadened, and he followed the group into the new campsite.

Mike was thinking of heading out in search of firewood when he noticed the group splitting up. Celia and Ollie were together, but he wasn't happy with the idea of letting Ella head out alone, considering Ollie's comments earlier. He decided to follow her- at a distance.

She'll probably notice me...

With a quick gesture, Mike called up a hasty ice-pillar to propel himself into the trees, hoping this would keep him from being spotted- by Ella or anyone else that might be out there. He took note of the ease of the spell-casting. His magic was unquestionably more accessible now. And the ice had formed faster, clearer- purer?- and seemingly stronger than it ever should for such an off-hand casting. Definitely worth some attention, then. The thought of becoming stronger made his pulse race, another step forward.

He focussed on Ella. There didn't seem to be any threat. Yet. As he rounded the tree's trunk, Mike's heart nearly stopped as Izabel came into view. She'll definitely notice me! Panicking slightly, but not knowing why, Mike could only crouch in the treetop and look on.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:30 am

Malic takes off his holsters and coat and turns to Celia handing her the coat trying to hide the brand on his arm showing him as a pirate "Celia you can borrow this. I think you might need it more"

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:18 am

Hew caught a glimpse of Izabel moving away from the group, but he himself did not have the luxury of time to investigate. The moon was rising, and he had a ritual to fulfil, like he did every night. Trying to make his exit as subtle as possible, he slipped into the trees...

"That is because you are not interested in them. And they are afraid to ask for you."
Order descended the marble steps towards the main hall, where the guests had begun to assemble.
"I shall let you know when they both arrive."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 10:59 am

celia looked over at malic and took the jacket from him
"thank you, ill use it if i get cold"
she noticed he was trying to cover something up
"everything ok?"

izabel noticed movement out of the corner of her eye. she leaned in to ella lowering her voice
"it seems we have a visitor"
she motioned in the direction mike was in then spoke up
"id suggest you make your way back towards the group if you know what good for you, its not nice to spy on women"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:41 pm

Ollie smiled as he looked down at Celia putting on the jacket Malic gave her. A stern "Thank you" and a smile was sent back in appreciation for what he did. He had since let go of Celia and once they began walking towards the woods, He simply stopped in his tracks. And looked over at Celia.

"I would like you to hand me your sword, Celia. And I will hand you mine. I dont expect you to be able to balance it at all as it weighs a lot more than your sword does. But, I am going to try an push your limits, And I can show you some techniques with your own sword."

Ollie effortlessly unsheathed his sword and held it low to the ground, the tip of it pointed at the ground, as the hilt was perfectly grabbable. He waited for Celia to take hold of it and give him her sword. Ollie has not used a small sword in a long while. It will be different in contrast to what he is already using.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:16 pm

Hew reached the top of the nearest hill, and instantly set to work.
He removed his shirt, and exposed... it, to the moonlight.
He waited for the tingling, and once it started he sat there, waiting for it to finish and shooting furtive looks around him every so often, scared of being interrupted...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:55 am

celia handed her sword over to ollie, then went to take his. she grabbed it at the hilt. she could hardly lift it. she looked up at ollie
"its soo heavy, whats it made of?"
she continued to try and lift it, she was persistent in being able to pick it up
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:41 am

Damn. Mike moved out onto one of the tree's larger branches. He thought about coming down and going over to them, but decided to stay where he was for the moment, and dropped into a comfortable crouch. "That wasn't my intention, ladies. I heard Ollie mention the dangers around here, and I just didn't think it wise to let Ella go off without backup. A good night watchman keeps tabs on his own people too, take it from a pro." Mike Treated them to his best smile, and paused for a moment, reflecting on how suspicious he must seem to them.

"Actually, Izabel, I'd prefer it if you came back to the camp, too. This place just isn't safe. Hell, I had trouble on the way to that abandoned town, and that was... well, abandoned. And based on how threatening you just sounded, I think you could stand to spend some more time around people. We won't bite... well, unless you ask us to!" The comments directed at Izabel were meant in jest, though there was a hint of seriousness to his suggestion. Mike thought it would be better for Izabel to try associating with the group more.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:08 am

izabel stood up from the rock
"it may be dangerous out here but im not afraid, i can handle my own"
she looked down at ella
"and as for ella here judging by the way she can handle a bow im sure she too can handle her own"
she looked over at mike
"as for joining the group i might join in a little later, but for now i prefer to be with little company."
she climbed down from the rock
"im going to go and gather some supplies, ella would you mind helping me?"
she looked over at mike
"tell the others we will be back once we are done gathering some supplies, im sure we can use some firewood and something to eat... ellas bow would come in handy for hunting which is why i need her help"

ella looked over at mike
"i thank you for your concern but she is right i can handle my own, after all ive raise celia and taught her everything i know. you should watch her sometimes, she is really good with a sword and a bow"
she smiled
"dont worry between the two of us we will be find, izabel is pretty swift so if anything were to happen im sure she can cover me"
she pulled out her bow
"not to mention this, i might be older then everyone but i usually never miss"
she placed he bow back over her shoulder then looked over at mike. she took one of her satchels off and tossed it at him
"inside is a tent, if you dont mind can you set it up for me while im gone? i would greatly appreciate it"
she thought for a moment
"oh and tell my daughter ill be back shortly and to not get into too much trouble, im sure she will be alright but she can get out of hand sometimes, just look after her for me please"

with that ella and izabel started walking deeper into the woods
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:46 am

At this, Mike leapt out of the tree, propelled by another pillar of ice- so easy now... - and landed in front of the two women. "Hold on, I haven't said my piece yet. I'm not stupid enough to try and drag the two of you back to camp, and as long as you two are together, I suppose it's fine. But, skill and bravery aside, you don't know how things could turn out, you need to be more cautious." At this point, Mike gave Ella a look filled with indignance and pride, as if to say "yes, I'm perfectly prepared to lecture my elders!"

"It's all well and good saying you'll be fine alone, but I ask you, what would you do if you saw Celia wandering off into the dark? Even knowing better than anyone what she's capable of, would you leave her be? Just think about that. And Izabel, whenever you're ready to join us, I -for one- will welcome you with open arms..." He gave a faint smile, fairly sure he hadn't improved his image with this little chat.

As he made to step aside and let the women go, he paused for a moment, remembering. "Oh! One more thing... I know about this 'party' you've been invited to. Given who is likely running that show, I hope you aren't planning on turning up? You know they can't be trusted." As he said this, the ashes of his past flitted across his face, and he almost felt them brush against him. An instant later they were gone. They didn't notice anything, too dark, he halfheartedly reassured himself

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:08 am

"To a lowly grave I tread, devoid of the one I so dearfully wed..."
Hew was singing to himself as the moonlight worked it's magic on him, and he relaxed, arms behind his head, only needing another few minutes before he could return to camp...

A strong hand placed itself very gently on Mike's shoulder, and the world suddenly went dead silent.
No leaves rustled, no wind blew. No birds cheeped, no breath sounded. It was as if some strange power had seized the world and throttled it, leaving no air for it to breathe or speak.
"It is admirable that you are so concerned for their safety."
Order spoke calmly, so as not to spook Mike any further.
"But I assure you. Me and my brother differ in many ways, but in one thing we are as twins. We do not lie, and we do not deceive. We are open about our intentions. If we are given secrets, we keep it in confidence. If we are made to promise something, that promise shall be kept. I shall not attack them, and I shall not let any harm come to them this evening. On that, you have my word..."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:26 am

Ollie grabbed onto her sword and quickly got a feel for it. In a sense he wasn't himself he was the sword. He concentrated on its fine steel, Its fluidity, balance, abs all around build. He closed his eyes and imagined him cutting the tree on the side of him 8 times in the blink of an eye. Once he did so, he opened his eyes and instructed Celia "Watch, And concentrate, It will be quicker than you blink."

He turned only half of his body, and there were already 4 vertical slices once he turned his whole body there were 4 more Horizontal slices. The bark was cleanly cut and it looked like a tic tac toe board. The sword was still balanced strong, and almost weightless in the hands of Ollie. he handed her back her sword and picked up his sword again.

"It is made out of steel, just like yours, but due to its girth and fine quality it weighs 80 pounds, when I received it I taught myself to actually swing it effortlessly, as I said I have broken my arms if you look at both of them they are mangled, Maimed, disproportionate, and slightly out of place elbows."

Ollie was also listening to Mike, He heard him assume a party the gods were throwing where he saw danger, Ollie saw opportunity. It was a better opportunity than any other and the best idea he had. He shouted out towards their direction.

"Mike, Have you thought further into your own fear? This is an opportunity, one that we may never have ever again, If we let them go, We can extract information from the gods, such as what is to come, even if it is just a party. It would be an extremely good idea not to ignore this. Also, Please, Please, Please do not pester the girls, about being alone, Ella is older than we both may want to perceive. She is weathered and understands survival."

Finally he turned his attention back over towards Celia and gave her a hearty smile. She lifted the sword barely, but she lifted it more than others could. He wasn't even sure if Hew could lift his sword.

"You show promise, The fact you lifter the sword slightly off the ground shows it. I can teach you whatever you want with that small sword of yours, when you begin to learn its balance more you will have a better grasp on how to hold my sword. I do not suggest ever using it. I only use it because if I don't limit myself or over exert myself everyone I care for will be in the way that Is in the general direction of my attacks. It is something I was never able to control."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:02 pm

before izabel could answer she noticed order and took a step back, remembering their encounter earlier before she decided to join the group on the quest. she had wondered why they had been invited to this dance but decided to wait until they were at the dance to ask. she decided to let order handle the situation since he was a god and if they argued with him he would most likely take care of it

ella was about to give mike an earful until order stepped in. she then heard ollie yelling in the background.
"he is right you know, i've seen and learned a lot in my time, a lot more then you know. as i said i can handle my own. once you have a child..."
she looked over at celia
"especially a handful like her, you can handle just about anything"

celia watched in amazement as he put the slashes in the bark of the tree
"teach me everything you know, like i said my mother was only limited what she knows and i want to become a better swordsman, i learned everything i need to know with a bow, just not with a sword"
she looked up at him and smiled
"will you teach me please?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next