HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 7:18 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 Empty
TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:05 pm

Tsukiyo retired from her position on top of the ship and hopped back down to the deck, gliding gently down as if an invisible parachute held her in the air. She was beginning to feel the bite of the cold air through her cloak and took to crouching down against the side of the ship out of the chilling breeze which descended from further into sea. Her white hair and amber eyes made a rather charming contrast against the black of night.

"How long will it take to get there?", Tsukiyo asked.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:09 am

After overhearing the captain he decided to regain self control and to save it for the elves.
"I can insure you captain that I can keep myself under control..."
he saw that hexy was chasing the brothers around, and it looked fun.
"But why let hexy have all the fun."
he smiled as he put his sword away, watching vizard as he moved around.

Three days? well I guess thats enough time to finish things up and to get some training done."
zerron watched the show unfold as he relaxed a little. those elves have no idea what they've gotten themselves into, and just who've they have pissed off exactly.  
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 12:45 pm

"Three days," the captain informed Tsukiyo, "and don't think it's going to be quiet. These seas are renowned for their treacherous dangers, some from the deeps, some from other ships, some from things no man can face without going weak in the knees. But, considering where you're going, I don't fancy that will be troubling you too much."

Vizard was dangling Hexy's panties just out of reach, causing Hexy to jump up and down trying to grab them. Then she thought for a second, and kicked him right in the crystals. Down he went, and Hexy took back her panties with a triumphant huff.
"And may that be a lesson to you!"

"What lesson?" Vizard grinned weakly from the floor, as Gizzard waved Hexy's newly liberated bra in the air. "That you need to watch your back more?"
And whilst Hexy gaped, Vizard stole her panties again.
It became clear that either Hexy, the entire ship, or both were about to explode.

Tyrcestus moved - very wisely - to the side of the deck. "Trinity, I don't think we want to watch this..."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 1:19 pm

Beelzenef watched Tsukiyo jump from the crow's nest and watched her talk with the captain before turning his attention to the others on the deck. He chuckled for a bit as he watched the perv brothers stealing Hexy's clothing. After they each grabbed pieces of her clothing Beelzenef took off his cape and held it towards Hexy and said "Magic girl may want cover up, might not want get cold." as he tried not to look at the naked witch

"I've been wanting that for a while now. I know i've made mistakes since we met, and I know i'm not perfect. But what I do know is that I care about you Arisa." Steve said as he held Arisa closely in his arms
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 1:46 pm

I can't help but notice some shouting nearby. Lots of shouting. And it sounds like Hexy. I turn around to see what's going on and see a couple of big guys harassing her. That's odd...I wonder why she hasn't burned them to a crisp yet? Oh well, if she's in trouble then it's time for Leon Dragonfang to take the field! I run over to them, point right at them while standing tall and give a mighty shout!
"Stop right there!! That's enough out of you two, harassing a defenseless--"
That's when I realize that Hexy seems to be...missing some articles of clothing. Well, this is awkward. I'm pretty sure my face is heating up again. I try to avert my gaze away from her and keep shouting at the two guys harassing her.
"As I was saying, that's enough villainy out of you two! Surrender the...*ahem*...the bra and panties immediately!"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 2:33 pm

Arisa wrapped her arms around Steve's shoulders. "I care about you too." She spoke softly, as she rested her forehead on his. "I was afraid that you didn't feel the same way about be when you went off with that girl."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 3:10 pm

Trinity looked over at Hexy then at Ty. She gave a slight nod as if agreeing with him and let out a 'mew'
she purred as he carried her in his arms. She liked the feel of him carrying her she felt safe with him.
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 4:23 pm

Sean walked up to where hexy and vizard was, looking at him.
i wonder what i can do with these gauntlets....
Sean charged the steel gloves up a little bit as he walked up to vizard.
he saw that he had hexy's.... underwear in his hands.
"vizard, do you think you could tell me how this feels?"
after saying that he threw his fist into Vizards shoulder. to his surprise the electric charge was sent into its target, stunning him for a moment.
"Hmm, that actually worked. hexy, are these two bothering you?"  
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:04 pm

Hexy triumphantly retrieved her panties from Vizard's smoking face-down body and kissed Sean on the cheek.
"Thank you," she said sweetly, then glared at Leon. "AND WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!?"

Tyrcestus laughed, then turned around to watch the few seagulls against the sky. The night was drawing to an end, and peeps of sunlight were starting to appear over the horizon. And with it, something else...
Tyrcestus squinted. Something was moving through the water towards them. "Trinity, can you see that or is it just me?"

Gizzard started whistling innocently as he started strolling away from Sean, trying to hide the fact he still held Hexy's bra.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:55 pm

Whoops...looks like I messed that one up. Note to self, less talking and more helping next time.
"Hey, come on, you've got it all wrong! Didn't you see me heroically posing and commanding them to stop? I was just trying to help out!"
Just then, I notice a few of the others looking out towards the horizon. What are they looking at? It might be trouble, better see if I can spot it. I walk towards the edge of the ship and look out in the same direction.
"What's going on? Do you see those Elves I've been hearing about?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 1:11 pm

Trinity's ears perked up when he asked her about the horizon. She then looked herself and saw something coming as well. She slowly started to stand and leaned over slightly to get a closer look
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 2:40 pm

"No, it's something aquatic... a fish of some sort..."
The captain ran over to look. He paled. "By the gods... it be the rare morning star fish!"
"Is that... good?"
"EVERYONE TAKE COVER!" the captain shouted as he bolted for the stern. "I'll take that as a no," Tyrcestus muttered as he ran for the hatch to alert everyone of the danger.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 4:57 pm

"Wait... what go on?" Beelzenef asked as he grabbed held of the mast and said "Why we make such noise for fishy?"

"That was a mistake, one I will never have again. Arisa I... what was that?" Steve began to say before he heard the captain screaming
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:25 pm

Tsukiyo turned and peered over the edge of the ship in a half dazed state. She had been asleep until the shouts of the captain woke her. Whilst peering over the side, she could see ripples in the water a short distance away. The air had started to warm since when she fell asleep but the wind chilled her face, almost forcing her back into the slouched position she was in before so as to avoid most the cold.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:53 pm

Alright...it looks like this is my time to shine! I run to another part of the ship, specifically the part leading down to the lower decks so that I can find a wall to brace against. Now that I've found my spot, it's time to show them how Leon Dragonfang gets things done! I envision the weapon I need in my mind...
"Longbow."
Just as I say that, a bow appears in my left hand. I'm having a hard time concentrating with everything that's going on, especially the giant waves rocking the boat, so it's not the best one I can make, but it's still a decent bow. Hey, as long as it gets the job done. I summon an arrow to my right hand, line it up and fire. Now, here's where the fun begins. Because of my ability, I don't have to reach back to a quiver to pull out my arrows...they appear in my hand right away. Because of this, I can shoot arrow after arrow at an unnaturally high speed. I start unleashing a barrage of arrows on the giant sea creature, arrow after arrow appearing out of thin air and being fired right away. Of course...I've never fought one of these things before, so I'm just kinda hoping that it's doing some damage.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 4:11 pm

Arisa was listening to Steve talk, when she heard the captain yelling. She looked towards the door, then to Steve. "I don't know," she said; "we should check it out." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:56 pm

The arrows thunked into the creature's flesh, but the morning star fish, so named because of it's alleged rarity as it only ever hunted in the early hours of the morning, possessed very few pain cells on it's outer skin.
It crashed into the ship with the force of a tsunami, rocking the entire boat. The next moment, it attached itself to the side of the boat and loomed over the deck. It resembled a gargantuan starfish, a pale light blue in color, and on the end of each of it's five limbs - only three of which were visible - was a great crimson eye, each one scanning around it for prey.

The eye on the top of the middle limb combed the deck.
Then it found Trinity and Tyrcestus. The pupil started glowing a vicious scarlet.
"That... doesn't look -"
Then Tyrcestus realized what it was going to do.

He twisted, using his last few seconds to throw Trinity clean across the deck into some tarpaulin.
As a result, he missed the blazing beam of fire that emerged from the eye, completely incinerating him and leaving only a skeleton on the deck.
"To arms! To arms!" the captain was shouting as he ran for a harpoon.

Hexy glared up at the beast, then glared at Gizzard. "Give me my bra back."
"Do I have to?"

Clun emerged from below deck, looking around. "What do I smash?"
Then he saw the starfish. "Oh. Ok, I smash that."
The left appendage moved across the deck, slamming Clun against the mast.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:41 pm

Tsukiyo had been knocked forward with the impact of the starfish hitting the ship, causing her to roll across the deck till she came to an abrupt stop against the barrier on the opposite side. As she looked up a red flaming beam flashed in front of her striking onto Tyrcestus.

"What is this thing?", she asked herself.

Tsukiyo shook her head and looked back at the creature, trying to perceive its movements. Only a few days had passed since the full moon so her power remained high but out in the middle of the ocean she knew she was at a disadvantage, even with everyone else around. With a flick of her wrist a long ornate scythe appeared within her hands, its blade shining like polished silver. Despite all circumstances, it would be just as bad an idea to not fight as it would be to fight against at a disadvantage. Tsukiyo knew which option she liked better.

"Give me your orders", Tsukiyo said, her focus reflecting in the serious tone she spoke with.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:28 am

I look on in horror as Tyrcestus is killed right in front of me. I want to yell something out...but I can't even manage that right now. I tried to mentally prepare myself for something like this to happen, but the truth is...I've never seen anyone die before. Oh...it's on now. That thing's going down. I look at the part of the starfish that killed Tyrcestus, it looks like an eye at the end of its fin. In fact, all three of the fins I see have these eyes on them. It's kinda like something out of those adventure books I like to read...that must be its weak point!! I aim an arrow at one of the eyes hovering over the deck and shoot it...looks like that did it! The fin falls to the deck, just waiting for a coup de grace.
"Here goes!"
I toss my bow aside and summon a pair of short-swords, then I charge right at the fin! It starts to twitch and slowly lift back up, but I'm already too close for it to get away. I jump in the air right towards it!
"TAKE THIS!!"
I slam my swords right into its eye as I land and the creature makes a horrible screeching sound as its fin goes completely limp.
"Critical hit, how do you like that?!"
Just to make sure it doesn't recover somehow, I summon a great-sword in my hands and plunge it into the eye, cutting right through it and impaling the sword into the deck. Then I run back to cover in case the boat starts rocking again.
"Doesn't look like it's dead yet...anyone else wanna take a shot at it?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptySat May 03, 2014 2:21 pm

The arm of the morning star fish got right back up, the eye splitting apart and healing as it did.

"Call me crazy," said Vizard conversationally, "but I don't think that the giant glowing please-hit-me-I'm-a-weak-point eye thing is actually a weak spot. Kinda counter-productive when you think about it."

The wounds on the morning star fish didn't heal completely, the cuts still visible, but the innards patched themselves up to prevent loss of coordination in it's attacks.

"In fact, a creature with that kind of evolutionary deal would probably not have survived long enough to evolve to the point where it's an apex predator, if it was that easy to kill."

The creature made a sound like it was roaring, shaking the boat.

"So to summarize," Vizard said, now with a tinge of panic as the ship started cracking through the fish's squeezing it, "LEON YOU JUST PISSED IT OFF!!"

The restored eye, now scarred but still functional enough to fire, joined the other three in finding new targets to hit. Tyrcestus was down, and the eye on the right targeted Tsukiyo. The top one targeted Sean, and the third one, perhaps with a bit of a grudge, instantly locked on to Leon. As the eyes focused again, it heaved itself higher onto the deck, revealing a great maw. Inside, when it roared again, were hundreds upon hundreds of purple tentacles, that slithered out towards Trinity, Vizard, Gizzard, Clun, Hexy, Zerron and Beelzenef, and a few crawled down below deck after Steve and Arisa thundering through the dark confines of the ship to capture them.

"Right now, live!" the captain shouted, and started stabbing at the tentacles with a harpoon. He staked one to the deck, but was lifted into the air before he could retrieve it - something that didn't seem to bother him in the slightest. "Come on, you calamari rejects, I got plenty of whacks for you......" was all that could be heard as the creature dragged him upwards.

Last edited by MateusseDarkslight on Sat May 03, 2014 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptySat May 03, 2014 2:54 pm

Trinity tumbled as she was tossed into the tarp. When she got up and noticed there was nothing left of TY her eyes grew wide, she started to run towards him until she noticed the tentacle coming towards her. Being as small as she was she ran and started to look for a place to hid, she found a hole on the deck big enough for her to fit and ran for it. When she got in the hole she moved as far away from it as she could hoping the tentacle was to big to fit it
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:25 pm

Beelzenef backed up at Clun got slammed into the mast where he had been holding onto. He unsheathed his sword and said "Come troll friend, we slice up monster. Me wonder if monster taste good." as he swiped at a nearby tentacle

Steve walked around a corner and found a few purple tentacles slithering around. The hermit backed up as he pulled out his sword and shield while he said "Arisa, did you order the calamari?" as he held a defensive stance
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:04 pm

Sean saw one of the eyes look directly at him. crap, get ready to dodge.
he drew his dagger and with a flash he got out of the eyes path just in time.
"heh, I've taken on monsters like you!"
Seans eyes where bright blue now as wisps of sparks arched all around his body. he drew his sword for his attacks.
"LUCKY YOU! YOU'VE CAUGHT ME IN A GREAT MOOD!"
sean jumped over to the morning star fish and hacked a bit of him off. he jumped away to avoid the rath of the beasts eye.

Zerron decided to jump in in order to help the others.
"hahaha! I'm glad that you where right sean!"
He laughed like a mad man as he drew his sword as well, charging it up smiling like a mad man as well.
"I hope you like to be flame cooked because I know what I'm eating!"
Zerron Cut off one of its limbs and surrounded it with flames.
" that actually smells good! too bad I'll have to...." just then he got thrown into the mast by another one of its arms.    
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptySun May 04, 2014 6:20 am

Tsukiyo jumped back a few feet and balanced elegantly on the side of the ship. She gripped her scythe with both hands and moved to an offensive stance, watching the eye that came towards her.

"Input, 10 souls", Tsukiyo started, "Lunar Fang".

Tsukiyo's scythe began to glisten and become wrapped in a white aura. It warped and shifted until quickly taking the shape of a crescent moon around the blade. With a flash of silver, Tsukiyo appeared above the creature and bought down the scythe, aiming to cleave off the appendage altogether. She struck cleanly with the extended reach of the Lunar Fang before it faded back into nothingness.

Tsukiyo spun after striking and landed back on the deck, a few feet ahead of where she leapt from.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:02 am

I look on as the others start giving that starfish a serious beating. Wow...they're using all kinds of magical weapons and abilities that I've never even heard of before! Looks like I need to step up my game. I glance back towards Vizard and call out to him.
"Hey, how about less talking and more monster slaying? You know how to use a weapon, right?"
I look back at the starfish. Alright, let's try this again! If what the others are doing is any indication, I need to chop that arm completely off or it won't do any damage. I'll need another bow. But this time, I'll make it a little stronger. I focus intently and imagine the weapon I need in my mind...there it is! Light forms in my hands and the next moment, I'm holding a very nice-looking recurve bow. It took a little more mana to make a weapon this good, but I'm sure it'll be worth it.
"Alright, I hope you're ready for--"
Not good! That angry-looking red eye seems to be charging up for an attack, and I'm thinking it wants payback for what I just did! A powerful laser fires right in my direction, so I create a shield in my free hand to block the attack. That was close...the shield blocked it well enough, but it's really hot now and since I don't need it anymore, I toss it off the ship. I look at the creature's eye and smile.
"My turn."
I line up a shot and land an arrow right in its eye, causing it to recoil in pain. Well, at least it won't be shooting for the next few seconds. But I need to bring it down to the deck, so I take a few more shots at its fin. It has more of an effect than my last bow, just enough to leave an opening for my next shot at its eye. I line up another shot at the eye and fire, direct hit. The fin falls on the deck, now's my chance! I throw down my bow, create another great-sword and impale the fin onto the boat! Then I jump onto the fin for one last attack...I summon a giant battleaxe in my hands and get ready to strike!
"HYAAAAH!"
I take a giant swing and cleave right through the fin! Whoo! I run back to cover, put down the axe and take out a pair of short-swords so that I can start hacking away at these...weird tentacle things.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next