HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:13 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 2:58 pm

Trinity froze upon feeling his touch. She blushed slightly but kept her back towards him
"If you like, I gathered what I could"
she stepped back and looked at the crates she put together
"Do you think this is enough or do we need more?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 6:34 am

Tsukiyo tilted her head slightly, taking note of everything Hexy said.
"Is it night out yet?"
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:38 am

"No."
Hexy's eyes narrowed.
"You're very rude. Honestly, I think you're almost as bad as me."

Mandrate looked from one to the other, and bowed his head slightly.
"I will leave it to you two. Whatever you decide, just let me know of your decision."

Tyrcestus didn't move his hand when Trinity stepped back, and as a result his fingers gently caressed her skin, moving down her body.
"Yeah... should be fine..." he said gently as he moved so close her hair almost got caught in his mouth.
Really romantic, he thought wryly.
"I'm worried about you doing this," he admitted, his hands coming round to rest on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:20 pm

"You simply talk to much", Tsukiyo replied blankly.
Another moment of silence followed before with a soft sigh she pushed herself from the ceiling and dropped to the ground with a light 'thud'. She started to wander around the hall looking at various works of art with a strange suspicion or interest.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:23 pm

Trinity blushed
"Why are you worried?"
she looked up at him
"Im fine..i promise"
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:53 pm

"Beelzenef and Zalia be ready leave at midnight with warriors." Beelzenef said as gave a short bow to Mandrate before saying "I'll leave you goblin general to talk what do after warriors leave." As he nodded to the goblins who understood and rushed out, apparently to find a goblin general

"I wanna know what I did to make you so upset. Would you please talk to me!" Steve said as he looked at Arisa
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 3:49 am

Zalia looked up at Beelzenef. "You and I should get a bit of rest before then." She suggested.

Arisa raised her brow slightly. "Really?! You have no inclining as to why I'd be upset?!" She said in a sarcastic tone, as she jumped off the cart. "Of all things, I never thought that someone I liked would turn me into my mother."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:34 am

"Sound good, how about Zalia go sleep in tent and me be there soon. Need to tell kin what plans are." Beelzenef said as he lead her outside the kings castle and towards the goblin campsite. Many of the goblins were setting up tiny tents in a field not far away from the King's castle. Beelzenef pointed to a large tent in the distance and said "That goblin boss tent. We not Zalia sleep there, me be there in few minutes." As he went to a nearby tent where many warriors goblins saluted his arrival

"Yeah, was it something I did before we got... " Steve said as the memory of the Ram's Horn Inn flooded through his mind. He spaced out as he remembered what said just outside the burning inn. Once he saw what he did back then, his eyes re-adjusted and her was looking directly at the annoyed look on Arisa's face

"So... wait.. what? You mean to tell me you didn't just like me, but like me like me?" Steve asked as he walked over to her and said "If I knew that, I would have asked if you wanted to hang out in private then Saliin. Now I got her and her friend who I think was checking me out."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 4:59 am

As Zalia settled in the tent for herself and Beelzenef, she got an idea. She walked over to the small bag with some clothes and dug threw it...she pulled out a few things, including a needle and thread, and set to work on her idea.

Arisa folded her arms, and raised her brow, as Shadow snorted in disapproval. "I really don't know what to tell you." She said to Steve. "When you figure it out, let me know." She said, as she walked back towards the castle. "I'm not going to 'chase' someone who doesn't want me." She added, as she looked over her shoulder, then walked back into the castle.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:59 am

Tyrcestus had an urge to hold her in his arms.
But he stopped, frozen, on the brink.
"Trinity..." he began. Then he stopped. "I'm sorry, if you don't want some help I best go help out the others."

Mandrate turned and started hunting for the boy.

Clun put his hand on Steve's shoulder.
"Take it from Clun. You did what we trolls call Hunknuff... which you humies call "dick move".

"Now what are you doing?"
Hexy was hovering on Fweep directly above Tsukiyo's head, her feet occasionally brushing the reaper's hair.
"You're very weird. But I like weird. Are you going to join us on our quest or are you going to continue being all silent and mysterious and boring?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 5:58 am

Trinity looked up at him when he said her name with hope in her eyes. But when he stopped she looked down
"Do you have to go and help them, I could use some help here if you want. I cant carry this all on my own and we need to put it somewhere where we can carry it with us"
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:03 am

After sitting through another long set of war council meetings, Beelzenef was just about ready to go to bed. Many captains were furious that they marched all this way, only for the elves to pull some dirty move to stall the war. The only thing that this is showing is that the elves are more monsters then the goblins under Beelzenef and Zalia will ever be. In the end, the rest if the goblins agreed to assist the kingdom with overseeing the elven village.

Beelzenef sighed as he left the war tent and headed to his tent. He was expecting to draw his blade before the end of the day and draw elvish blood. He walked into his own tent, expecting to find Zalia asleep...

"Clun, I couldn't agree with you more. I've always made such big mistakes since I picked up a sword." Steve said as he walked in circles around the room "I didn't know Arisa thought that way of me, I guess I am just a big dummy." As he made to sit down on the cart currently hooked to Shadow...
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:20 am

"I go to where souls are located, that is all...", Tsukiyo replied.
She continued to search for a picture in the hall and stopped by what looked like a large family portrait.
"Do you know if this is her?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:45 am

Tyrcestus reached out to take the items she carried.
But his hands went past the objects and laced his fingers with hers.
"Oh! I'm, er..."
He didn't let go. He didn't want to.
Let go. Let go. Let go. Kiss her. Kiss her. Kiss -
Why is my own mind turning against me?

She was so cute. So beautiful. So... kissable.
"Trinity," he said softly. "For some reason I want to kiss you very badly."
Smooth as sandpaper, genius...

Clun facepalmed.
"Saying you are a dummy isn't going to help with being dumb. Trolls see it as this: Don't say how you could hit humies with club, just go and hit humies with club."
He paused.
"Might need adjusting for human context."

Hexy peeked at the portrait.
The king and queen were standing next to each other, and in between them a young girl, with her mother's hair and her father's eyes.
"I'm going to guess so. Though I doubt time spent in Levia Infernis will do those looks much good," she chuckled.
"Is it wrong I find that funny?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:51 am

Trinity blushed when he laced fingers with her. She turned to look at him when he spoke about kissing her.
"Whats stopping you"
she looked at him through her lashes slightly embarrassed for saying what she did
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:27 pm

Zalia looked at Beelzenef, dressed in a little bunny girl outfit that she had made, and blushed.

Shadow stepped forward a few times, so that Steve would miss sitting in the cart, and fall on the ground.

Arisa walked into the castle and looked around. She sighed softly, and waved down a guard. "Can you show me where the armory is?" She asked him.
"Sure thing." The guard said, then led to the armory.
Arisa walked into the armory, seeing Sean, Zerron, and the girl that was with Steve. She looked away from the girl, to Sean. "I have Shadow pulling a cart, so anything you can't carry, just put on the cart, okay?" She said.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:15 am

"I don't know", Tsukiyo said blankly.
She looked upwards towards a window and stared out at the sky.
"How long till night?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 4:59 am

The glaive, compared to how long it took her to learn how to use her sickle effectively, was simple to master. Swoosh, block the strike. Swoosh, jab with the pole. Swoosh, sever with the blade. If you knew how to use one pole weapon, any other would come naturally. Any changes in technique were due to what type of blade the weapon had. The armory door opened and her head turned. Saliin saw the young woman enter. She had seemed upset earlier, but there hadn't really been any time to figure out why. It didn't look like she was in a mood for talking anyway.
Saliin let out a breath and brought herself out of the fighting stance. Glaive resting on her shoulder she let her body cool down before sheathing the blade and leaning it against the wall. She went back into the depths of the armory, curious as to what else was in there.

"I thought the cart was to pull us?" Isen asked Arisa.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 11:59 am

Steve fell flat on his butt, the back of his head smacked hard against the cart. Rubbing his face after he began seeing stars he said "Hope things get better, I need to make things right. I mean I like both of them, and they like me. Years ago no chick gave me the time of day, now two of them want to be with me."

Beelzenef's eyes landed on Zalia and his jaw dropped. His eyes wandered from the long white ears on the top of her head, along her body with a matching white outfit and down her long pantyhose clad legs. Beelzenef unconsciously let the entrance to the tent close behind him and walked over beside her.

The large goblin sat beside Zalia and said "Hard to say if me like Zalia fox-love or Zalia bunny-love more." before he wrapped an arm around her and leaned in for a kiss

OOT: Bunny girls rule!
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:58 am

Zalia smiled gently, as she kissed Beelzenef.

Arisa looked at Isen, and raised her brow. "There should be enough room for some of us." She said. "But it's more important to move the supplies; don't you think?" She pointed out.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 8:35 am

" thanks, I heard about  a cart somewhere, just wasn't sure of it."
Sean started to head out to the cart as he heard the conversation.
"The more weight you carry, the slower you are. we are in a race with the elves, aren't we?"

"Don't bother with him Sean. He's just doesn't want to walk, that all."
He appeared in the doorway of the armory as he heard Arisa.
"Good to hear that we have a cart, I wouldn't want to lug all of this stuff on my own."  

Both sean and Zerron left to put what they had gathered into the cart.

Sean started to head to the shops in shearch of certain ingrediants for his antidote.
"I'll be back as soon as I can. I need to get few things."
he got a small bag from his pocket and checked to see what was in it. he took one of the gold coins out and looked at it. It had the seal of the Ashforths on one side and the seal of his families trading company on the other.
" I'm glad that I carry these around. they always seem to come in handy."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:09 pm

Tyrcestus moved closer, now feeling intolerably awkward.
Don't mess up, don't mess up, don't mess up, don't mess -
She was now at point blank range, instinct took over, and their lips met.
OH GOD I MESSED UP! SHE'S GOING TO CLAW MY BALLS OFF!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or not...

Clun raised an eyebrow. "In troll culture, you simply club both women over head and have both. I not sure that would work here though." He moved over to the front of the cart and spoke to the others. "I help Shadow pull, if you want?"

Hexy looked out of the window, where the sun was starting to set. "Probably in the next few hours. Why do you ask?"

Vizard and Gizzard were lounging in the back of the cart next to the weapons, somehow having found the finest garments and a pint of beer each.
"I must say, you ladies look so good when loading this thing."
"We should buy a cart and have women loading it all day." The brothers clinked glasses to the idea. They were slightly drunk.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:21 pm

"Reasons...", Tsukiyo replied plainly.
She sat down and crossed her legs, looking up at the sky through the window.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:22 pm

Trinity nearly melted with the kiss. Her cheeks flushed from the overwhelming sensation. Suddenly she was wrapping her arms around TY, closing her eyes and kissing him back. Enjoying his smell, his taste, just him all around. She didnt want it to end.

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:39 am

Name: Leon Dragonfang
Sex: Male
Weapons: Various
Class: Traveler
Appearance: Tall, short blond hair, blue eyes, wears a robe over a light suit of armor
Ability: Vanguard -- Uses mana to create weapons and armor out of thin air. Normal equipment only takes a small amount of mana to create, but higher quality equipment consumes much more. Creating magical equipment drains mana very rapidly, using both high quality materials and magical components. Once created, a weapon or armor piece can be summoned again for a very low mana cost while the "image" of the object is still fresh in Leon's mind.
(He may have a few other tricks up his sleeve regarding his ability, but we'll leave it at that for now.)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next