HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 3:20 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 Empty
TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:42 pm

The chains froze. Tsukiyo turned her head in the direction of Zerron, her hands clenching into tight fists as she began to rather visibly shake. Her gaze snapped directly onto Zerron's eyes as she began to wordlessly chant once more. The chains began to warp and shift, cutting through the air in a series of loops and zigzags, moving closer and closer to Zerron. A faint aura of magic that emanated from Tsukiyo became denser as if drawing in the air around them and making it difficult to breathe. The chains began to wrap around Zerron and then shattered and faded along with the aura. The air went back to normal and Tsukiyo dropped her gaze, leaving the room whilst still shaking.

"I don't need you to tell me what I am", she said, closing the door behind her, "I know better than anyone".
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:54 pm

KiiKoyuki wrote:
Sarasrii lets out a tired sigh running a hand though her soft hair, wringing the water out. It seems like she's been through this before.
"No. Not too much fun, especially since this isn't the first time. One tires of getting groped consistently."

She pauses, subtly putting pressure on the boat to tip it over, as she mentally puts more effort into ensnaring the man.

"You do realize, you're not actually dead, yes?" She questions idly. "Drunk, yes, half sunk at this point, indeed, but definitely not dead."
Oran looked rather shocked. 'I'm...I'm not dead?'
Then, his expression suddenly became serious, and one of his hands to the back of the girl's head, pulling her closer.
'Well, in that case...' Oran moved into meet her, their lips inches apart...

Then Oran swung his head forwards and cracked his forehead against her nose.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:07 pm

"Groovy..."
Tyrcestus face-palmed.
"We're not even there yet so we settle for fighting each other." Then he noticed Trinity, and took a moment to drink in the sight of her exposed body before remembering Vizard and Gizzard were in the room and quickly replaced the towel around her.
He looked at Crystal, and stood there silently waiting for her to ask a question about... anything, really.
Vizard and Gizzard slipped out after Tsukiyo.
"To be fair," Vizard commented as they followed her, "you probably did go a bit overkill, though I'm going to assume you're not much of a people's girl..."

Last edited by MateusseDarkslight on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:12 pm

Tsukiyo shot Vizzard and Gizzard a deathly glare over her shoulder as she walked to one of the still empty rooms. She stopped for only a brief time to turn and look at the perverted duo before stepping back and closing the door in their faces. Silence settled for several seconds before the sound of shattering metal once again pierced the air as ghostly chains crossed over the door. A strange glow began to appear from beneath the door before fading out as quickly as it had appeared.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:22 pm

Vizard and Gizzard looked at each other.
They both knew there was only one way to defeat this door.

"Hey! Clun!"
"Yeah?"
"Can you open this door for us? It's stuck for some reason."

Clun walked up to the door and bashed it with his club, trying to break it down.

The captain pointed to the lifeboat, before hearing Clun's bashing.
"You take the boat, I think I'm needed on the ship," he said to Sean.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:44 pm

Trinity looked up at TY and blushed
"What going on out here, I was asleep but then it got cold and then i heard a bunch of noise"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:08 pm

The chains began to fade with each strike against the door until the disappeared completely, letting the club hit the door directly and begin to crack it. Swing after swing put more dents into the door until it lay on the floor in splinters.

A slim girl, around 12 inches taller than Tsukiyo stood within the room. Her skin was pale, decorated by white eyes and soft pink lips. Long white hair flowed down her back, reaching to just above her hips. In her hand was a decorated white sheath which housed a silver bladed katana. The girl looked at the intruders, studying them carefully.

"Are you the ones who hurt her?", she says, her voice was soothing, but the intent behind it would causes shivers to run down the spine of even a monster.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:46 pm

Sean lowered the lifeboat into the water.
"yeah, I think I can handle it. make sure the ship doesn't end up getting destroyed again."
he started rowing towards the sinking pirate and the girl thats joined him now. Sean all of a sudden got a feeling that made him a little uneasy.
"why do I feel like things are going to get chaotic soon..."

Zerron heard what was going on outside.
you know, I'll just let them learn from their mistakes for a little bit...
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:02 am

Tyrcestus rolled his eyes.
"Put simply, weird magic stuff I don't fully get. Sorry for the racket."

Vizard, Gizzard and Clun all cocked their heads.
Then instinct took over, and all three of them pointed at each other.
"He did it!"
Back to top Go down
KiiKoyuki
KiiKoyuki

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:25 am

Crystal was mostly frozen against the wall stomach wound still open and grotesque. She hadn't had time to heal it yet, she was too intent on ensuring her safety. She finally realized everyone's attention was focused on the reaper and took the time to pass herself through the wall she was backed against. Safely passed through the wall, the flames in the previous room were put out.

Leaning heavily against the wall she had just passed through she slumps against it and slides down into a sitting position, biting her lip to hold in her cry of pain. That scythe really did some damage and she had done herself no favors exhausting her power so she couldn't heal it properly. With trembling hands she reached into a pocket of space she kept near her and pulled out her medical supplies. She'd have to do this the old fashioned way. Disinfecting the wound with alcohol, she took a deep breath and began to stitch herself up. She finished by bandaging it all up and sighed at her dress.

this was my last decent dress... she thought mournfully. She stitched the hole in her dress as well as she could manage, (which wasn't skillful at all) and let the wall support her full weight. Placing her supplies back where they belonged,  she pulled out a cloth and wet it with her waterskin. She placed it against her forehead. It wasn't cold water, but it was better than nothing.  

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sarasrii moved quickly, ducking herself under the water and possibly dragging the man with her, she didn't care. Freeing herself from his grasp she resurfaced and muttered, "ride home," and with that she vanished, reappearing instantly on a side deck of the boat where she had stored her things, the only sign of her passage was the sound of horses by Oran.

Drying and dressing herself quickly, she took great care in placing all her weapons in their proper places, and finally, her prized rapiers in their shoulder sheathes. She looked at the ornate dagger for her hair and sighed, placing it inside her bra instead. Her hair was still wet and it would do little good placing it now.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:19 pm

Before Arisa could offer to help the girl, a commotion between the perv brothers and Tsukiyo erupted. She turned her attention to the trio. She then turned her attention back to the gi..."Where did she go?" Arisa said out loud, as she stepped towards a now empty bed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 2:08 pm

Trinity started to get up
"Its fine, I was wondering where you had gone, it got cold after you left and I couldn't sleep"
she pouted
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 2:19 pm

Tyrcestus hugged her close then looked at the empty bed.
"Damn...Arisa, we best start searching for her. Or something. To be fair, she can't have gotten far. Trinity, you got her scent?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 3:08 pm

I've pretty much just been along for the ride for a while now. I think I get what's going on...sort of. I think it's about time I spoke up, since it looks like we've got a little search party going here! I look over at the girl whose name is apparently Trinity.
"Can you really do that? 'Cause that'd be pretty useful right about now."
I pound my fists together.
"That girl has got to be somewhere on this ship! She's alone and frightened and it's up to us to find her and help her out! It may be difficult since she has fire, but we fear nothing, am I right?!"
After delivering some words of encouragement, I look around to see how everyone responds.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:05 am

The strange woman began to walk towards the trio, each step giving off an aura of grace as her long white kimono flowed with each movement. She stopped a short distance from the trio and studied them once more.

"Tell me who you are", she said, "I want to know the names of those I may one day end".
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:32 am

Trinity shook her head
"I picked up a few scents but there was too many around to tell who was who"
she looked down
"I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:46 am

Tyrcestus gave her a hug.
"Nah, it was a difficult task anyways. We best be vigilant then. And by vigilant, I mean let other people handle it."
He looked at Leon.
"Better wait until she turns up. Makes sense."
Then to Trinity. "We best go up on deck, see how long we were out."

Clun waved. "Hi. I'm Clun."

Vizard and Gizzard, however, had shifted into seduction mode.
"Well... hello there..."
The next instant they had both somehow placed their arms around her shoulders.
"My name's Vizard... just so you know what to scream."
"And I'm Gizzard... but you can call me baby."
They bro-fisted behind her back.
"So... you wearing anything under that kimono?"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:16 am

She gave them a confused look, unsheathing her katana by a few inches.

"I am wearing underwear", she said, "Any reason you want to know?"

The katana rises another few inches.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:16 am

Trinity looked down at herself
"Should we get me some clothes first?"
she looked up at TY
"With all these people around they might stare"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:27 am

Tyrcestus did some searching and found a modest dress that had been stashed in the cargo hold, possibly by a thoughtful deckhand.
"Here you go."

Vizard and Gizzard both looked down at the rising katana, trying to gauge whether it was worth.
Gizzard recognized the danger and decided "Not worth."
Vizard did not and thought the following: "Totally worth, #yolo #gettinglaidordie #katanachicksgotmadhandskills."
"Just curious, darling. Now, I'm a man who can scientifically prove that a woman enjoys having no underwear on, so if you'll just allow me to remove them..."

Clun facepalmed, while Gizzard wisely moved away.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:17 pm

Trinity smiled while taking the dress
"Thank you"
she dropped the blanket and slipped the dress on, adjusting is so that it fit her properly before turning to Ty
"how does it look"
she said blushing
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 2:32 pm

You know, I get the distinct feeling that the two of them are just dumping the responsibility on my shoulders. But that's fine, because these are the shoulders of a hero and they can bear any weight!
"Alright...then I'll stand watch here! She should be back at any second, right? No problem."
I say this out loud to keep myself focused, but after waiting a while...well, I start having some doubts.
"She...will come back here at some point, right? I mean, I think that makes sense."
I wait a while longer. Umm...nothing's happening.
"Then again...why would she come back here?"
"Was that guy just screwing with me?!"
I shout this out loud without thinking. Whoops, at least nobody heard me...I think. I decide to walk around and see if anything else is going on. I bump into those two guys from earlier along with another guy I don't know talking to a woman holding a cool-looking sword. I look at it carefully, inspecting the craftsmanship.
"Wow. Nice katana you got there!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:03 pm

"I didn't mean it...literally..." Tyrcestus trailed off as Leon walked off.
"N-never mind..."

He examined Trinity in the dress - and just to be cheeky peeked up it before giving her a hug. "Very nice. Consider it a gift from me."

Clun waved hello to Leon, being a polite troll, whilst Gizzard was noting the uncomfortably small distance between said katana and his brother's balls.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 7:32 am

Arisa face-palmed, then shook her head slightly. 'Guys.' She thought to herself. She walked over to the bed where the girl had been...other than the bed being a little warm, there was no other trace of her ever being there...not even a drop of blood from her wound. 'She couldn't have escaped past all of us, so she must have the power to phase through objects somehow.' Arisa rose, and walked towards the door. It seemed that almost everyone else was interested in something else down the corridor. Nevertheless, Arisa had decided to find this girl. She was wounded, and depending how deep the wound was, she could bleed out in a matter of minutes, or hours...time was not really on her side.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:19 am

KiiKoyuki wrote:
Sarasrii moved quickly, ducking herself under the water and possibly dragging the man with her, she didn't care. Freeing herself from his grasp she resurfaced and muttered, "ride home," and with that she vanished, reappearing instantly on a side deck of the boat where she had stored her things, the only sign of her passage was the sound of horses by Oran.

Drying and dressing herself quickly, she took great care in placing all her weapons in their proper places, and finally, her prized rapiers in their shoulder sheathes. She looked at the ornate dagger for her hair and sighed, placing it inside her bra instead. Her hair was still wet and it would do little good placing it now.

He floated just below the surface.
She dragged out of the boat He thought as calmly as he could. I spend that much time trying to stay in it, and the bitch just pulls me right out.
Oran mentally sighed. Well, may as well go kill her then...
When Oran surfaced, his calm thoughts clearly hadn't translated well out of his head. He started swimming like a madman, yelling profanities and crass threats as her clawed through the ocean to the ship that happen just appear (to him at least)
That's a nice galley they have there, his calm thoughts pointed out to themselves.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next