HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 2:36 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:29 am

Tyrcestus looked up - to see a load of pirates directly in front of him and Trinity.
He instantly held onto her defensively - only for all of them to take off their caps and look like scolded schoolboys.
"We're dreadfully sorry for our appalling conduct, ma'am," one of them said sorrowfully. "We just wanted to intimidate and scare you, no-one on our ship is allowed to mistreat a woman at all, we promise!"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 7:07 am

Arisa nearly dropped her katana on the deck when she heard the pirates apologizing to Trinity. "Seriously?!" She facepalmed herself. "This is just a waste." She sighed, then sheathed her katana. "Why are you even pirates?" She asked, expecting no real answer.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:40 am

You know, I get the distinct feeling that I'm being ignored. Maybe they're petrified in fear? Or maybe they're just too busy talking to the others.
"Hey! You people could at least listen when I'm challenging your honor!"
I stop for a second as a thought occurs to me.
"Oh wait...they probably don't care that I called them out. They're pirates. Pirates don't have any honor."
I mutter out loud to nobody in particular. I really don't like the way this is going. These guys could still be lulling us into a false sense of security! I try to call out to everyone else.
"Hey! We're not really gonna trust these people, are we? Does anybody else think that this is a bad idea?!"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:50 am

He yanked the bottle or of her hands. 'No no no...this is MY bottle. Get your own.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:12 am

Trinity moved closer to Ty and away from the pirate. She looked up at Ty it was obvious she was afraid
"Do you think he means it?"

Lorena shrugged
"That bottle is almost empty anyway"
She stood up, walked over to a crate removing the top to reveal several rum bottles
"Now this is more like it"
she ran her fingers over the tops of the bottles
"Soo beautiful"
her eyes glistened over the rum
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:59 pm

Sean and Zerron looked at each other, sean had a confused look while zerron had a more dumbfounded look on his.

"Wait, You guys just wanted to Look and ACT threatening? Now how could that plan not backfire on you guys..." Zerron focused on controlling his fireball in hopes of keeping his temper down.

Sean looked at them and realized all of the parrots that where flying around.
Why did they stop pretending when I mentioned we where going to Levia Inferis... looking at them now they certainly wouldn't make it into that place.
"Excuse me, but why are you bunch interested in Levia Inferis? And what do you mean by your glad that there weren't any rude confrontations? State your Business and please be clear! Like I've said I'm not really in the mood to play around..."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:08 pm

The one who seemed to have his wits about him the most spoke up.
"We want to be PIRATES!"
At this, a mighty "YAAR" among several "YOHOHO"s and "AVAST LANDLUBBERS" rose among the "pirates" assembled.
"But..." the leader hung his head. "Fact is we're quite bloody miserable at it. We're actors, by trade - that ship? We bought it, and spent twice as much money making it look like an authentic used pirate ship. We still don't think we've got the get-up quite right, but we're trying..."
A parrot pooped next to his head.
"We know that pirates are manly, heroic, strong and fearless... like that guy!" He pointed to Leon up on the mast.
"But to PROVE that to the world, we have to do something so heroic, so strong and so fearless no-one will dare mess with us - we're going to break into Levia Inferis and break out the world's most fearsome and notorious pirate! Once we do that, and he becomes our captain, we'll rule the seas!"
Another large "YAAR!" went up.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:16 pm

"Manly, strong, heroic and fearless." When I heard them say that, I couldn't help but smile with pride. Ahh...I better be careful or my ego's gonna get the better of me! I slide down the mast to get a little one-on-one time with the pirate captain.
"So, you wanna break a pirate out of prison and have him be your captain? But there's just one thing about that...pirates aren't heroic at all!"
I look around at all the "pirates" on deck.
"Think about what pirates do! There's nothing heroic or manly about them, they're the bad guys! They go around stealing things and hurting people...is that what you want to be?! You talk about pillaging and taking women and stealing treasure, but do you think you could sleep at night if you actually did those terrible things to people? You're ruining their lives! Being a pirate is bad, and it's...well, it's just not nice! You should think long and hard about what a pirate really is before you start calling yourself one!"
At this point, I can't tell if I'm pleading with them or scolding them. Maybe a little bit of both, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 8:02 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
Lorena shrugged
"That bottle is almost empty anyway"
She stood up, walked over to a crate removing the top to reveal several rum bottles
"Now this is more like it"
she ran her fingers over the tops of the bottles
"Soo beautiful"
her eyes glistened over the rum
Oran's eyes followed her as she moved to the crate.
'Well,' he said, polishing off the rum while simultaneously staring at her butt, 'it's probably not as beautiful as this view.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:19 pm

"what view?"
Lorena grabbed a bottle, pulled it out of the crate and opened it taking a drink from it, then wiping her mouth with her arm 
"Now that's some good rum"
she then looked at Oran narrowing her eyes at him 
"What view is better then the rum?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:58 am

Oran got up from where he was lying, moved over to the crate of rum and pulled out two bottles of the stuff.
'Well,' he said, tapping his hand on the crate, 'how your butt looks bent over this here crate, obviously.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:53 am

Lorena kept her gaze on him when he approached the crate, she raised a brow when he said he was talking about her butt as she bent over the crate, next thing Oran felt was a hard punch in his shoulder knocking him back
"DAMN IT ORAN! stop staring at my butt, just because you've see it in all its glory, doesn't mean its your property!!"
She took another swig of the rum and moved behind the crate so he could no longer stare at her butt 
"The ONLY reason you got to was cause I needed your ship... which was worthless anyways"
she leaned against the side of the ship
"Damn thing didn't even survive the storm, nearly left us stranded. Thankfully you still had a wherry, was enough to get us to the closest shore...well what was left of us"
She shook her head, took another swig of the rum then looked up at Oran 
"Yes, your ship is now in the bottom of the deep blue sea.. right where it belongs"
she smirked 
"Sorry Oran but you now no longer have a ship to sail, so what are you going to do now?"
she looked around 
"This seems like a mighty fine ship"
she looked at Oran 
"Don't you think?" 
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 8:42 am

Oran rocked with the punch, stumbling backwards before miraculously, landing heavily on a crate.
When she stared talking about the ship, he smirked. 'Why, Miss Lorena! You wouldn't happen to be insinuating that we engage in some good old fashioned high seas piracy would you?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 8:53 am

She took another drink of the rum, wiped her mouth with her arm **hic** 
"Oops"
she chuckled then looked back at Oran 
"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Does it interest you to do so?"
she propped her foot a small crate in front of her and leaned on her knee with her arm. 
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:12 pm

Oran chuckled, taking a swig from his rum bottle.
'Well, it wouldn't be inaccurate to assume that I may or may not be probably interested this illegal endeavour.'
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:00 pm

Arisa sighed heavily, more in annoyance than relief, as she sheathed her katana. "I can't believe what I'm hearing right now." She said more-so to herself. She then walked closer to the band of faux pirates, and shook her head. "Pirates are not heroes in any sense of the word." She said to them. "If you want to be heroes, why didn't you just join the king's army?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:43 pm

Zerrox tried really hard to contain his anger with this group. his fireball grew brighter as he gritted his teeth.
"So let me get this strait... you bunch wanted to be respected and to be seen as brave and courageous men, so you decided it was a good idea to act like a bunch of pirates and just board and plunder any ship you come across making empty threats to it's crew and passengers!"
Zerrox then threw the super bright fireball into the sea, causing a column of water to rise up.
"you guys don't really know what true pirates are, don't you? I need a bottle of rum..."
Zerron sighed and went down to the hold where all of the rum was kept. he wispered to himself as he got to that compartment.  

"where did those lousy actors get the bright idea of acting like pirates to become hero's anyways? Seem bloody stupid to me... now where's that rum..."    

Sean sheathed his sword and paced towards the group of fakes. He was still tense.
"Do you have ANY idea what certain people do to pirates!??"
He paced strait up to the "leader" in charge and drew his dagger lightning fast, grabbing the foolish man by the collar of his jacket as he gently presses the handle of it against his throat.
"If you where to board one of my families trading ships they would kill you on sight and sink your ship. If this was one of the kings ships then it might as well be the same."

After staring at the captain with his lightning filled eyes for some time, Sean let go of the guy and put his dagger away.
"Thankfully you've told us your just actors. Thats good, and since you show interest in going to the labyrinth prison for demons, there may be an option for you guys to gain the utmost respect and honor you are demanding."
He paced in front of the group and looked out at them.
"We just so happen to be on a mission for the king himself to the same place. we are in a race against time to prevent a war from happening and quite possibly the extinction of mankind by a evil half elf king. there are important lives and important artifacts at stake here, and way more dangers than you can imagine. Before I continue on, who here is with us on this journey?"

Sean looked over the crowd once more. For all we know those elves could be bringing a whole battalion. The more men we have the better our odds are against them. Maybe the castaway below deck could whip this men into shape. Who knows what could happen.  
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:22 am

The men all went white at Sean's threat.
One of them answered Aria's question. "King's army doesn't pay very well, and for random goons like us there isn't exactly much glory. This seems far more impressive. And we don't kill or hurt anyone, it's just really fun too!" Then he went back to being terrified with the rest.

The leader stood erect. "Come aboard our ship. We'll storm the prison and ransack the place! We'll gizzard their slits!"
Another crew member coughed. "Don't you mean we'll slit their gizzards?"
"BY GOD WE'LL DO THAT TOO!" the first one shouted and seemed to be getting quite worked up, his crew entering a frenzy of shouts and Arrrs.
Gizzard fainted out of fear from everyone talking about slitting him.

Last edited by MateusseDarkslight on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:41 am

OOT poor gizzard

Lorina raised a brow 
"So it does spike your interest then"
she smirked then took another swig of the rum 'at this rate I'm going to be drunk before I come up with a good plan, but this is some damn good rum' she chuckled to herself then took another swig 
"So if say you were to be interested in this illegal endeavour, how would you go about doing it?" 
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 1:33 pm

I get the distinct feeling that they didn't listen to a word I said. And that they might be out of their minds. Eh...whatever. I walk up to the leader. Maybe I'll make a little more progress if I try speaking "pirate" like they are.
"Hey there-- no, wait... arr, me hearty! So, let's say that I were to come onboard your ship-- wait, that doesn't sound right. Uh, say I were to board your ship, you scurvy sea dog!"
I think that's how you say it...
"How be the beds on yer ship? The beds here are kinda uncomfortable...
Hold on, I lost it again.
"The beds here be as stiff as a board! Arr. And the chairs are a real pain in the aft-cheeks if you catch my drift, matey! If you think that your ship is better than this one then let's have ourselves a brouhaha where we can indulge in ale and buggery to our hearts' content!! Arr...matey."
I'm not planning to drink any alcohol and to be honest, I'm not even sure what "buggery" means. I'm just hoping that my "pirate speak" got the point across.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 8:43 pm

When Sean heard the captain of their crew and saw their response, a smile came upon his face.
"Well then I'm glad to hear that gents.... huh??" Just the Leon came up and started talking like an idiot.
"I'm sorry leon but we don't need anyone else to be acting like pirates around here, we all know that your not a pirate."
Sean looked back at the crew and thought for a little bit.
"So here is whats going on. The Elves have kidnapped the kings daughter. They did this while we retrieved powerful elfin sword of legend that ended a ancient war that the elves had started. This sword has lightning properties that only those of electrical abilities can bring out of it.. But what makes it more valuable right now is that it's one of a few that can kill an immortal, like an Elf. Thats why they want it and the one reason it was hidden from them. It's literally the only thing that we had that can stop them so they enlisted a third party that hates everyone equally, had her taken to Levia Inferis and then when we got back marched in after us and forced a little race to clam both the sword and the princess. I was reluctantly urged to give the sword up and it was taken to the princess by the same third party."

Sean thought about throwing a lightning bolt into the sky but they where scared enough already.
"SO... I'm glad that we are going to the same place and that you are so willing to break into that prison!  I was forced to give up the lightning sword. A sword that called to me and was entrusted to protect it. You can imagine how bad I want to get it back. those Elves CANNOT get it back! So I have one question? how fast is your ship and HOW FAR IS LEVIRA INFERIS CAPTAIN?"
Sean asked after he turned to the captain.

sean started to think to himself for a minute.
I hope thats enough to encourage them to break in head on. I know this is bad but I'm just not about to let them off the hook for treating the lighting blade as some sort of prize. Those elves are not getting off that easily, thats how Zekkin did it and thats how I'm doing things. Oh how the world will learn again to fear his students and his name.

Sean, keep it together. stay focused and release it all on those who deserve it. but yeah Zekkin did pick a very scary disciple to pass his style and techniques to.  
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:07 pm

Such a rousing speech had an intense effect on the easily impressionable "pirate" crew.
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR!!!!!"
The one Leon had talked to looked at him in amazement, and raised his voice to be heard over the din.
"HEY, EVERYONE! I THINK I FOUND OUR SURROGATE CAPTAIN! HE TALKS THE TALK, AND HE'S CLEARLY A GREAT HERO!!"

Before Leon could respond the enthused actors-turned-brigands had lifted him onto their shoulders and were throwing him in the air.
"THREE CHEERS FOR OUR NEW CAPTAIN - er, what's his name?"
"Leon," Tyrcestus provided helpfully.
"THREE CHEERS FOR OUR NEW HEROIC CAPTAIN, CAPTAIN LEON!!!!!"

With roars of "YAAAAAAAAR", "BREAK OUT THE GROG," and "OUCH" as people stepped on each other's toes, they carried Leon onto their ship, and slapped a huge hat on his head.
"With the help of the great and legendary lightning and fire ninjas, and the other people we don't know much about, and the glorious magical pussy," the one who had "nominated" Leon for the role of captain said, "our new great captain will show us how to be the heroic and mighty pirates we've always wanted to be!! So captain, what's the first step to being a hero!"
Every "pirate" looked at Leon expectantly. One even took out a notepad.

"I think," Vizard said delicately as he propped Gizzard up against a wall, "they only really grasped the "heroic quest" part of that speech, the rest quite went over their heads."
"I think," Tyrcestus said wearily, hearing them talk about the admittedly glorious magical pussy, "you're right."
"I think," Clun said promptly, "I'm going to go steal some grub." He trod over a plank they'd thrown down and moved into the much larger and more impressive looking vessel.
Hexy popped her head out of a barrel where she and Fweep had been hiding the entire incident. "Is it safe to come out now?" She sounded bored.

The captain studied the larger vessel.
"As it stands, about three more days. If we swap boat, two at most. That vessel must have been very expensive, and from the looks of it it was worth the money. Can't say much for the cosmetics."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:30 pm

Arisa tilted her head slightly. 'Why do I feel like I have to babysit Leon?' She thought to herself, as she followed Clun onto the 'faux-pirates' ship. She walked over to where the pirates had placed Leon then whispered to him: "I think you just earned yourself a fan base."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 5:12 am

OOT: I'm loving this right now! Leon's gonna be king of the high seas!

Before I even realize what's happening, all of these guys are calling me "captain" and it looks like they want me to give some kind of speech. When I finally get over the initial shock of it all...I can't help but put on the biggest smile I've ever had. I'm a captain now! This is gonna be amazing!!! I hear Arisa whisper something about me having a fan base, but I can't really say anything back right now so I just nod and smile at her.

Now...it's time to make my grand introduction. I can already feel my inner pirate coming through in a big way! I jump on top of the nearest table and fold my arms in a heroic-looking pose!
"Listen up, you mouth-breathing sea dogs because I'm in no mood to repeat myself! The first thing you need to know about being a hero is...it all starts up here!"
I point to my head.
"You've got to think like a hero! You're the cream of the crop, and the cream...will rise to the top! Dig it! I've been in the cyclone, I've been in the danger zone, but I've always come out on top...and do you want to know how I did it? Because I don't think about losing, I don't think about backing down, I think about how I'm the best there is, ever was, and ever will be! That's the mindset of a champion, YEAH!!"

I jump down from the table and point at the pirates-- scratch that, my crew. This is so cool...I've got my own band of heroes! I'll have to think of a new name for us.
"Lesson's over, landlubbers! It's time to get down to business. You there! Make sure our cannons are ready for combat. Well...assuming we have cannons. If not, you'd best be telling me right away! And you lot over there! Make sure the deck is swabbed...I want it so clean that I could eat off of it!"
I turn around to the man who brought me here in the first place. I'm guessing he's my first mate or something.
"And you! Get me an eye-patch, and it better be a good one!"
I take in a deep breath and turn back to the crew...
"IF YA CALL YERSELVES BUCCANEERS THEN GET TO WORK MAKIN' SURE THIS SHIP IS SHIPSHAPE, AND I MEAN NOW!! YAAAAAAAAAR!!!"
Well, I think that should do it! I look back at Arisa and give her a big thumbs-up.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:28 pm

What the hell just happened? well at least we now know how they think and that they'll be joining in on this quest of ours. Even through their new captain is Leon.
sean heard Hexy and started to walk towards her. he also heard the captain as well.
"Well, I didn't expect that, but anyways if you think their ship will get us there faster then wee need to get onto that ship to make up for lost time. We are in a race after all captain."
As he walked by Hexy and fweep he smiled at them a little.
"turns out they where a bunch of harmless men, brave but not pirates. And they even have a faster, bigger ship that might get us there faster since they where on their way to Levia Inferis as well."
He went back below deck and started to gather up his things. He went to the cauldron that had his special antidote in and checked on it. to his suprise it was already done. whenever his master made a batch it would always take at least three days. Sean started to fill up the leather flasks that he had brought with him from the kings castle.
Well I guess it could have been effected by Ty's powers like they did on the ship.....

Sean walked around the ships deck and tried to think of what else to do. As he walked around he saw Crystal fishing off the railing.
Hmm, why haven't I ran into her on this ship.....Wait a sec.
Sean stopped dead in his tracks as he looked back at the girl.
Didn't I see her at that pub the other night........oh what the hell. Seans eyes then got wide when he realized where he'd seen her from. He walked up beside her still shocked but curious as well.
"So how have you been doing. I thought you died by the reaper's scythe back at that now destroyed pub. Sorry I wasn't able to save you back there..."

As Zerron got himself a bottle of rum out of the already opened crate he looked around and found two pirates who where together drinking.
"Mind if I join you guys for a minute? looks like you two are having fun."
Zerron pulled the cork off his bottle with his teeth and took a swig.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next