HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:34 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:31 pm

"So, calling yourself an assassin is better than calling yourself a flame ninja. Huh. I'm not sure if I should write this down or just forget--"
I cut myself off as I try to listen for something. What is that?
"Do you guys hear that?"
I try to listen in more closely. It sounds like...singing.
"I don't know what it is, but with the way this journey's been going, it's probably not good. I think we should head for the deck."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 12:41 am

"I ment that.... you know what yes write all of this down."
Why did I even open my mouth and try to explain to him.

He heard the singing and listened to it for a second. probably is a drunk sailor.
"yeah might as well go up and see whats going on. honestly I think its just a sailor whos had a little too much rum."
Zerron followed the others up to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 6:51 am

Arisa paused, and turned slightly. "You guys go see what it is, I'll stay here and tried to find the injured girl." She said to the both of them. "I can't just leave this search empty handed."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:48 am

He cocked his head to one side.
'Nothing special. Just sort of floated here. But, seeing as I am here, what should I do?'
Leaning in closer to her, Oran locked his eyes with hers. 'I could shoot you, stab you, cut you, gut you, flay you, maybe even decapitate you.'
Then his gaze softened, and he smiled. 'But I'm not one to hurt defenseless women. Provided of course they stay defenseless and stop, you know, looking for something to brain me with.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:05 am

Lorena spotted the bottle just a few inches from her. When he mentioned not being one to harm defenseless women she quickly raise both her arms in the air
"I don't have any weapons"
she watched him making sure he wouldn't make any sudden moves, narrowing her eyes at him
"Tell me you're not still sour over what happened are ?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 3:15 pm

I nod back to Arisa and give her a thumbs-up.
"Alright, good luck! I'll be back pretty soon if nothing's going on after all. If something IS going on, it might take a little longer."
I can't help but laugh a little bit.
"But no matter what it is, I'm sure it's nothing I can't handle!"
Alright, time to see what's going on upstairs! I run up to the deck of the ship and look around.
"Hey guys, we heard some weird noise below and..."
Oh. That's what they're looking at.
"And...I'm guessing that big ship over there isn't just a traveling merchant ship, is it?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 11:19 am

The ship then burst into a stirring rendition of "The Drunken Sailor" as grappling hooks landed on the deck, going taut.
The most piratical-looking pirates imaginable came down the ropes, some with eyepatches, some with peg-legs, and there were at least fifteen parrots all cawing and flying around on the deck, pooping a considerable amount. They were armed to the teeth with pikes, cutlasses, pistols, rapiers, clubs and bombs, and none of them looked like they had bathed in perhaps forever. There were perhaps forty to sixty of them, all of them leering and jeering, catcalling and bawling, evilly chuckling and swashbuckling.
Tyrcestus's back hit the mast. "EVERYONE UP ON DECK!" he shouted. "Double time, now!"

"THIS BE A HIGH-SEAS LOOTING, YOU HEAR!?" one of the pirates yelled. "JES' HAND OVER YOUR BOOTY, YER WOMEN AND YER CARGO AND WE WON'T KEELHAUL THE LOT OF YE AND MAKE YE WALK THE DREADED PLANK!"
The rest let out loud bloodthirsty-sounding whoops.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 12:36 pm

Grabbing her wrists in his hand to stop her from trying again, he planted a kiss on her lips.
'Oh, like you wouldn't imagine, my dear. But, I'm not one to dwell on the past. Besides...' Oran looked her up and down, 'you do have certain...charms that make holding a grudge difficult.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 12:46 pm

Trinity had lost her balance and fallen to the ground with a thump when Ty's back hit the mast. She was at his feet in catgirl form rubbing her backside
"OWW"

Lorena bucked her hips when he kissed her, holding her wrist in place she glared at him
"What do you mean, certain charms?, you know I'll gut you like a fish, once I...."
she twisted her wrist trying to get free and bucked again trying to get him off her
"You're drunk again aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 12:56 pm

"BEHOLD, LADS!" one of the pirates yelled. "IT BE A BEAUTIFUL MAGICAL PUSSY!!"
They all surged closer, and Tyrcestus picked up Trinity and held her in his arms defensively.
"No!" he yelled back. "This is MY magical pussy! Go get your own!"
That came out a lot worse than I thought it would.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 1:16 pm

Arisa heard Ty shouting for everyone to get on deck. She sighed, then called out to the girl...if she was still in the room. "If you're still in here, please stay here...it sounds like there's trouble on deck." She turned, ran to her room, grabbed her remaining katana, then booked it to deck.
Arisa stopped dead in her tracks at the top of the stairs. "Holy sh$%!" She gasped.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:20 pm

Sean and zerron met in the cabin area. he stopped Zerron when he saw that he only had his dagger on him.
Zerron was on his way to see what was going on up on deck, but he was stopped by Sean. he saw that he had his gauntlets and shin gaurds on, as well as his sword and dagger ready. this should be good.

"Zerron, get your weapons together. Theres about fifty Pirates that just boarded us. They should not have done that."
THIS IS JUST ANOTHER THING TO SLOW US DOWN! EVERY MINUTE WE SPEND FIGHTING EVERYTING, THOSE F***ING ELVES AND THAT HALF BLOOD KING IS GETTING CLOSER TO MY SWORD. THESE GODDAMN PIRATES JUST NEED TO JUMP INTO THE OCEAN! ! The intense and focused look in eyes came back to him as tiny wisps of blue and violet flowed between the plates of his gauntlets.
"Get ready to give them a fight."  

Zerron could tell from the look on Seans face that he was already pissed off. He smiled as he opened his cabin door.
"Well then, we should show them the same then. Pirates have always been rude, thinking the sea's their's for the taking."
He went in and started to gather up his weapons.
It's about time we ran into pirates. It's always fun to mess with them, especially if they're really drunk. But like I said in the past, I really feel sorry for anyone who crosses paths with him.

Sean tought for a little bit and knocked on Hexy's door.
"Hexy, get ready and prepare for a fight. We just got boarded a ship load of pirates, they ether want our cargo, our ship or our woman. Go crazy and give them hell."
He then saw Zerron come out putting his signature long coat on, hiding all of the small throwing knives he had all over his body. "Looks like your ready for a fight."

"Well I put as many throwing knives as I possibly could on myself. I like to fight with pirates and I like to be ready." He grinned and laughed a little as they both snuck up to look at what they where dealing with. they found Arisa already at the top of the stairs.
"Don't give yourself away to your enemy. whisper when needed and as softly as you can... and stay as low as you can. Observe your enemy and take in as much as you can about them.... the more you know... the better your strategy can be. Use any weaknesses you find against them to your advantage as well...."
Zerron was already looking at their ship, coming up with ideas on how to play with it and ways to sabotage it.
I can have fun with these guys. plenty of guns and explosives, but few swords. Excellent! just imagine what they have on their ship!

"zerron, wrap the lesson speech up. Turn it into a visual lesson."
Sean could see the look on zerron's face and could tell what was going on in his mind.
"Go crazy and give them hell, just as long as you don't burn or damage any of the ships mast or majorly damage the ship itself."
Sean scanned the deck and took in all of his targets.
"of course if it's they're ship, then go crazy or do whatever the hell you want to it. These pirates can swim their way back to land for all i care."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 10:56 am

"ARRR! ANOTHER WENCH!!"
The pirates cheered once more.
"NOW, HAND OVER THE LADIES AND YER LOOT! OR WE'LL COME AND GET THEM!"
Tyrcestus stood defiantly. "Come on then!" he yelled back. "Try it."

There was a very notable pause amongst the pirates.
"Do...do we have to?" one of them asked.
"YES, BECAUSE WE'RE BLOODY PIRATES!" one of them yelled.
"But, you said we wouldn't have to actually -"
WHAP! "NOT IN FRONT OF THE CAPTIVES YOU WORTHLESS SEA DOG!" The second man rubbed his head. "Ow..."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 12:06 pm

"THAT'S ENOUGH OUT OF YOU, EVILDOERS!!!"
While the others were facing off with the pirates, I managed to sneak my way to the top of the mast. I stand on top of it and shout down to the pirates, no doubt looking pretty awesome while doing so.
"The call for justice rings out over the ocean waves, but who shall answer it?! I say to thee, that call shall not go unanswered! For as long as the wandering hero Leon Dragonfang draws breath, love and justice shall be defended and evil shall never prevail!!"
I jump down and land right in the middle of everyone. Nailed it! I pour my mana into my hands and create a longsword and shield of the highest caliber!
"Knowing full well what fate awaits you, who among you shall take sword in hand and fight me?!"
To finish things up, I let out a mighty battle cry! Yes! That introduction went perfectly! I can't help but smile because of that.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 12:50 pm

Trinity looked up at the pirates and before she could move she was being picked up by Ty and being held in his arms.
"I'm what?"
she looked at the pirates and clung onto Ty afraid they would hurt her
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 1:42 pm

"Lay a hand on me, and I'll cut it off!" Arisa hissed to the pirates, as she drew her katana...while resisting the urge to charge at them blindly.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 2:01 pm

"You're a pussy...er...cat. Yeah, my personal pussy to play with and make feel good. Pussy-cat, that is," Tyrcestus added hurriedly.
Gods, I am bad at this. Accurate in two senses though...

The pirates stared up at Leon, and recoiled from Arisa.
"Are... are you sure you're not going to surrender?" one of them tried, lamely. "W-we're fearsome pirates, you know... scourges of the seven seas, and er... er... the plunderers of the pool and...er... fearsome...yaaar..."
A very ragged half-hearted "Yaar" came from among their ranks. In the silence that followed, one of them could clearly be heard saying "Oh blimey."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 2:06 pm

Arisa raised her brow slightly, as she tilted her head. "Yea...I'm sure, I'm going to kick your a$$ to the moon." She snarled, as she, gripped her katana tightly. 'One of them is clearly not a very good pirate.' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 3:29 pm

Both sean and Zerron looked at each other as they heard the pirates reactions.

"these guys sounded like they where hoping on our surrender..."
Sea's look was a little puzzled. are these guys really pirates?

"yeah, I'm... not too sure if these guys are pirates or not."
Zerron thought about sneaking around, but that might not be needed or as fun.
"okay sean lets do this, lets scare the rum right out of them."
Zerron walked strait out on deck, playing with a fireball.
"what really? you where hoping that we would surrender?"

oh alright, it sounds like they would get a little scared over something. right, lets see what kind of men these guys are. Sean drew his dagger underhanded and did his disappearing/ reappearing trick, appearing about ten feet away from Zerron.
"What do we owe the pleasure of this visit? we are kind of in the middle of a race against a bunch of f***ing cheap elves and their half blooded leader to Levia Inferis, whom already have a good head start. Not to mention that We've already had to fight off a couple sea starfish, and that was a challenging mess."

Sean stopped himself when he realized he was starting to go off in a rant. He got into his fighting stance, ready for an attack.  
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:32 pm

Tsukiyo heard the commotion above and sighed at the effort she knew she would have to expend to help deal with it. She nodded to herself and opened the door, apparently causing it to finally fall of it's hinges as she does so. Tsukiyo took to the stairs and emerged on deck, a white light enveloping her as she shifted to the form of Tsukiyomi. The long white kimono flutters in the wind as she stand there, one hand on the hilt of her katana, unsheathing it slowly from it's Saya which has been neatly tucked into her Obi. Her gaze is sharp and almost ice like as her eyes jump from pirate to pirate, studying them closely and judging their strengths.

She takes in a small inhalation of air before finally opening her mouth to speak, her tone serious and voice loud enough for most to hear, "Leave."
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 4:23 am

The pirates were now extremely shifty, looking like they were ready to pack it in and go home - right up until Sean mentioned the words "Levia Inferis".
The pirate that looked the most authoritative - a word which here means "he had an eyepatch, a huge hat, a peg-leg AND a parrot" said in amazement "You... you guys are heading to Levia Inferis too?!"
At which points the pirates started cheering and whooping, some hugging each other with what looked like relief on their faces.
"Well, that's a relief," the first pirate said, heaving out a sigh. "Good thing we didn't actually start any rude hobnobbing, eh?"

Tyrcestus looked down at Trinity, his face saying it all.
"Am I the only one confused here?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 5:23 am

"Hobnobbing? Um...yes! Any of your fiendish hobnobbing will not be tolerated here!"
I'm still not sure about these guys, so I give them a nasty glare. That's what I like to call intimidation...it's mind games!
"Hold on a minute! How are we supposed to trust you after you made all those nasty threats just a second ago? For all we know, you might just be waiting for an opportunity to hobnob us in the back! If you even think of trying it, we'll be the ones doing the hobnobbing to you!"
Let's see what they have to say to that!
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 12:22 pm

He scoffed at her. 'Lori, sweetie. Can you think of a time when I wasn't drunk?'
Letting go of her arms, Oran rolled over and flopped down beside her, waving a rum bottle in the air.
'Seeing as we're here though, might as well continue the grand tradition, right?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 1:18 pm

Trinity looked up at TY and shook her head
"I think they have confused everyone"

Lorena chuckled
"This is true, you're always drunk, and when there is rum, there is Oran"
she looked at the bottle he waved in the air
"Might as well"
she snatched the bottle right out of his hand
"Ladies first"
she smirked before taking a drink from the bottle
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:45 am

OOT: Another post for Kii

Sarasrii slunk around the ship quietly, avoiding everyone and eventually wandered to the room where she dumped the girl. She takes in the wreckage and scorch marks with an apprasing eye and notes the missing girl. 'Hmm...' she thought to herself, 'I'll have to hunt her down later...it'd be a shame to waste all that effort.' Her full lips turned into a smirk and she continued to wander about, out of sight and alone, the way she enjoyed to travel. She noticed the pirate ship and stilled, finding a nice little hiding place to sit and watch, but making sure her weapons were in quick and easy access. As time ticked by she took great care to draw a few symbols on herself, as well as on the wall of the ship behind her.

Crystal awoke, groggy and tired with a voracious appetite and feeling slightly sick. She tried to look around and found herself unable to move, panicking until she remembered what happened. Checking her inner reserves she was pleased to find some of her strength returned and extricated herself from the wall. Stretching, she loosened up her muscles, she took great care not to stretch her freshly healed injury. After a quick internal assessment she guessed she still had a week or two before full healing if she left it alone, but she was certain she would have enough magic to heal herself soon. She was still feeling queasy and left the room trying to find some sunlight if possible. She made her way onto the deck and was queasier at the thought of being on a ship. 'I hate ships...' she whimpered inwardly, still wondering how she even got here. Out of the pocket of her blue dress she pulled out a hook attached to a long thin string that glimmered and sparkled. Stroking it softly she tied the string to the railing on the boat and lowered the hook into the water. Pulling out a basket from her pocket in space, she placed it under the railing and secured it with magic. She sat down and waited for the line to fish for her, humming softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next