HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 3:25 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 5:55 am

Trinity was resting peacefully on Ty's shoulder until she heard a faint noise. Her hears perked and turned towards the noise. At first she ignored it but then..her head popped up and she looked in that direction
'what was that?"
she thought to herself. She kept her eyes in that direction watching for anything suspicious
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 10:09 pm

"trust me Leon I met the guy last time Arisa tried to catch up with him."
He scanned the hold, listening closely to even the slightest sound looking around some of the cargo.
"I normally don't want to pick fights with drunkards, but he did make some comments that added fuel to my fire he pretty much disowned Arisa in the worst possible way."

Zerron stopped as he started to hear strange noises coming from outside the ship. They where kind of faint, but he could sense that ether something was ahead waiting for them or coming after the ship.

" Even a hot headed flame ninja like me have lines and he crossed way over them. Karma will kick in and he'll get what he deserves in the end. There's always a way..."  

"How did you two make it out of this one alive?" He then saw clun and herd him say hello.
"Hello there, It's good to see that you've decided to stick with these two."
Sean went over to the brother that was just standing there drooling. he poked him to see if he was alright but he fell over.
Hmm, still up to they're ways. anyways I need to find out just whats going on.... OH CRAP, WHERES HEXY!?
"Have any of you seen Hexy around? I want to see if shes doing alright."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:32 am

Tyrcestus noticed Trinity staring off into the distance.
"You alright? What's up?"

Gizzard helped Vizard up, shaking him to get him back to his senses.
"Last I checked, she went through that door there," he said, pointing to a door on their right. "She seemed quite upset about something..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:13 am

Trinity looked at Ty then back in the direction of the noise her ears were perked as if she was listening for the noise again.
'was I just hearing things?'
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 5:53 am

Arisa was surprised by Leon's reaction, and froze when he hugged her. "I'm fine, really." She said finally. "I'm better off without him. I mean, complete strangers treat me better than my own father would have."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 9:26 am

"Well assassins do tend to help out one another when the time comes. honestly a man who's killed his wife and the village that he lived in also expecting his daughter to die as well is pretty low. normally I wouldn't be as kind to a stranger in the wilderness, but I've grown to trust you."
Zerron looked around some more.
"Anyways who's gonna teach you the basic skills necessary to become and survive as an assassin? It certainly isn't gonna be that  drunk sorry *** poor excuse of an assassin."    

Sean turned around and went out the door.
"I wonder why she's mad.... but anyways thank you and try not to die before we get to Levia Inferis."
He left the room and got to the door they had said she had went through. He knocked on the door waiting for a response.
"Hexy? Are you doing okay? It's sean is everything alright?"  Sean had managed to set his focused attitude aside.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 9:54 am

I'm finally starting to regain my composure. The first thing I do is let go of Arisa and back away while I wipe my eyes with my sleeve.
"All right...if you say so."
I look back and forth between Arisa and Zerron. Come on, Leon...think of something to say.
"So, uh...you're both assassins? Or, you know, assassin and assassin-in-training?"
I desperately try to change the topic after that awkward little moment.
"Sounds pretty rough, what do you have to do in order to become an assassin?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:48 am

"Well what else would you use to describe a well trained flame ninja? I only do jobs here and there but nothing too bad." Zerron throught for a little bit.
"well other then learning all i can about runes, demons and their powers and tricks I guess i can be called something else. But I bet its something really boring."
He continued to look around in the shadows, thats where he would be hiding anyways.  
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:50 am

Tyrcestus was still focused on the pirate, but he whispered "Keep your ears alert for me," and stroked under her furry belly.

Hexy's voice could be heard through the door.
"S-Sean..." She sounded quite distressed, her voice shaking and quiet.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:32 am

Sean heard hexy, but she sounded a little quite and something was off. he decided to come in to see what was the matter.
"Hexy, is there something wrong? sorry I was out for a little bit, kind of overcharged myself again... but I'm trying to overcome that."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:36 am

"Zerron agreed to show me what I should know...as for the illusion magic my father was supposed to teach me...I guess I'll have to figure that on my own." Arisa looked around for signs of rats...but found nothing. "That's unusual." She said out loud. "On most ships there's at least three or four rats, but here, there isn't any sign of them anywhere."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:45 am

Hexy was on her knees, biting her lip, her eyes closed, her hand inside her panties and clearly working hard, occasionally moaning "Sean...Sean..." and panting a little.
Once she realized Sean was in the room her eyes flashed open in panic and she and Sean made eye contact.

"GETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUT!!!!!"
Several bolts of magic large enough to vaporize a horse blasted out of the door of Hexy's room as she drove Sean out then slammed the door shut.

A moment later, Vizard and Gizzard had both materialized, looking at Sean with raised eyebrows.
"Trust us, that's one heck of a compliment."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:49 am

OOT just lol

Trinity looked at Ty and gave him a lick on the cheek to let him know she understood him. she then rested back on his shoulders since she didnt hear the noise again
'must have bee hearing things'
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 1:15 pm

Sean was just standing there, with a frozen expression on his face. he has never known any girls to do or behave like that ever... he was confused.... he had literally no idea what to do at all.
"she was.... Moaning.... my name out..."

Now your becoming more of a man, so sorry zekkins training kept you that innocent for that long. trust me, you won't be as confused later on...

Sean didn't even aknowlage the voice in his mind. he was very much lost right now.
" what... was...."
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:03 pm

Tsukiyo found herself alone in the room once more, scratch markings having painted the once nice looking wooden wall. The door hung slightly open due to a damaged frame preventing it from closing. From outside she could hear movement and various voices as well as what sounding like shouting for a brief moment. Tsukiyo had no interest in the world outside currently though. A dark figure had appeared in the corner of the room.

"It has been a while", came the voice of Avur.

"Only a few days.", Tsukiyo said in cold reply, "I wish you would just go away."

"You know as well as I that I cannot", he replied with a darkened smirk.

Tsukiyo paused before replying, a strained look on her face as his words dug into her, "What do you want now?"
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:55 am

Vizard waved a hand in front of Sean's eyes.
"Nope, he's broken."
Gizzard called through the door.
"Hey Hexy! Maybe you should do it again, maybe the blood'll start flowing again if you catch my -"

"I SWEAR ON THE DARK WRITHING COILS OF THE ABYSSAL BEASTS FROM THE PLAINS OF ABJECT HORROR THAT IF YOU SAY ANOTHER WORD I WILL FEED YOU TO FWEEP!!"

Gizzard paused. He took a breath, but Fweep appeared in front of him, and the bristles at his base opened to reveal a hideous gaping fanged maw. A long grey tongue licked the teeth, waiting for a word.
Gizzard promptly shut up.
"I'm allowed to talk right?" Vizard asked.

Fweep made a sound like an angry bear and shot at them like a hungry arrow. Both brothers let out high-pitched feminine screams and took to their heels, leaving Sean alone outside Hexy's door.

A long pause followed.
"A-Are you ok, Sean?" Hexy asked timidly.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 5:07 am

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
The captain glared back, angrily. "Well forgive me for trying to be civil, you washed-up, filthy-eared, scurvy-ridden bilge-rat! Have some bloodied rum then, and I hope ye choke on it!" He held out his rum bottle.
He stood up, and took the bottle from the captain's hand. Calmly, Oran took a swig from it, then swung a fist into the captain's jaw. Then he turned, and walked off below deck.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:03 am

I can't find the words...all I can do is blink at Zerron.
"Wait...are you kidding me? If I was a flame ninja, that's how I'd introduce myself to everyone. "Hey guys, I'm a flame ninja, I can light stuff on fire AND stab you in your sleep", something like that."
I shake my head. Argh...I got distracted again. Focus, Leon! I turn back to Arisa.
"Oh yeah, no rats, totally weird. So, um...what's our plan b again?"
I look back to Zerron.
"Right! You were gonna use some cool ninjutsu stuff to find out where she went, weren't you?"
I think that's what he was gonna do...maybe.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 8:56 pm

Tsukiyo turns away from the figure as she chants under her breath, a cold white light enveloping her hands and exploding outwards to forge the familiar shape of her elegant silver scythe. Her grip tightens on it's shaft as she swings around and attempts to strike out at Avur but only finds herself to be looking at what is now a deep cut in the wooden walls. She scowls and turns back. The presence of Avur gone again.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 10:56 pm

She laid curled up on a bag of rice in a dark corner hugging onto a bottle of rum, Her cheeks slightly flushed from downing a few bottles of rum before passing out. She had managed to sneak on deck without being noticed and decided to stay below deck and take advantage of the mass supply of rum they had, Knowing none of them would probably drink it "can't let good rum go to waste" she had said before she started opening the crates and enjoying the sweet bitter taste of the rum on her lips. A few bottles later she "hic" and settled down on the rice where she laid now. empty bottles around her swayed to and fro from the movement of the ship
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:08 am

Sean snapped out of it as he heard Hexy's question.
"Well, I think I am. It's just that... I... Don't exactly know what to do with what i saw or how to react to it."
I know that I still need to be a gentleman but I really haven't been around many girls exactly. Not counting the ones that where trying to kill me.

"hexy, I'm sorry that I barged in on you like that..."
Sean started to blush slightly.
What am I getting myself into?

It's normal for your heart to feel like that when you find someone that you care and love about....

"sure why not just put a target on my back. I only say that when I have to, really is much easier to avoid explaining it to people..."

Zerron then felt a presence of a certain person on the ship, but after a minute it disappeared.
Oh no, he better not be joining us on this voyage. If he does I will go out of my way to make sure that he's surrounded and engulfed in cursed flames...
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 5:29 am

"It's fine, you - you weren't to know."
There was a pause.
"I was just thinking about how you saved me and... well...one thing led to another..."

"YO-HO, YO-HO, A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME! WE PILFER AND PLUNDER AND RIFLE AND LOOT, DRINK UP ME HEARTIES YO HO! WE KIDNAP AND RAVAGE AND DON'T GIVE A HOOT, DRINK UP ME HEARTIES YO HO! YO HO YO HO A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME!"

A song came, surprisingly tuneful, over the rolling waves out of the fog.

"We extort and pilfer, we filch and sack,
Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
Maraud and embezzle and even highjack,
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho!
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!
We kindle and char and in flame and ignite,
We burn up the city, we're really a fright,
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!
We're rascals and scoundrels, we're villains and knaves,
We're devils and black sheep, we're really bad eggs,
Yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
We're beggars and blighters and ne'er do-well cads,
Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads,
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!"

A cacophony of harsh sounding laughs followed this statement - then a HUGE boat appeared out of the fog, a mighty galleon. But atop its flagpole flew the dreaded skull and crossbones.
Tyrcestus started backing away. "I don't think they're traveling boat insurance salesmen..."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:34 am

"Thats always how it happens... Doesn't it?"
Sean talked through the door, still nervous.
"I'm glad that  your not mad at me...."
Just then he heard the sounds of a drunk pirate.
I swear, if this goes on any more i will knock him... wait is that another ship coming close to us?
Sean could sense a huge ship coming close. He had a gut feeling that things where going to get hostile on deck.
"Hexy, I'll be back. I need to check on something on deck." his nervousness was replaced with a more focused and concentrated attitude. As he got on deck, he saw a black flag with a skull and crossbones. he quickly went back to his cabin grabbed his sword and put his gauntlets and shins back on.
"if they board and try to take over this ship, they have to survive me first. Not in the mood to take on pirates."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:47 am

He ignored the incredibly caricatured sounds of pirates outside, and continued to move deeper into the ship.
Oran heard it. It was faith, but he heard it. That adorable and rather endearing hic of the harpy that screwed him then screwed him over.
Oran found her, lo and beyond, where they kept the rum. A small genuine smile appeared on his face. Well, at least she's true to form... he thought to himself, as he straddled her sleeping form.
'Wakey wakey, sweetums.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:23 am

Trinity's ears perked and she looked in the direction of the pirates and watched as the ship approached while trying to hang onto Ty as he took a few steps back

"Five more minutes"
she nuzzled the rum bottle for a moment and then, 'that voice it sounds familiar' it was then she realized
"No"
here eyes flew open and she tried to move away but couldn't
"O-Oran..."
she flashed him a smile, her eyes were searching for something anything to defend herself, knowing that he would be pissed for what she did to him.
"You, you look good...so um what brings you here of all places?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next