HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:17 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:04 am

Tyrcestus fell over backwards with the force of Trinity's assault, and he became very dimly aware that his hands were stripping Trinity of her clothes.
"Why is it," he growled into her neck, "that most of your time around me is spent naked..?"
His hands slid up her front, moving to her chest -

Mandrate coughed politely from the doorway.

Tyrcestus promptly fainted, going from fully heated to mortified in a split second.

Mandrate looked up at Trinity, eyebrow raised.
"I hope I'm not interrupting..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:11 pm

Trinity couldnt move, she didn't want to. His touch felt good in a way she never felt before. That was until Mandrate coughed causing her to jump. She took a step back but lost her footing causing her to fall backwards landing on her butt with a thump. She was too embarrassed to look up at Mandrate, her face was brightly red. She spoke to him but her voice was just a whisper
"I-I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:37 pm

(OOT: I was told that there's some plot going on about rescuing a princess, so I'm rolling with that.)

After getting directions from some locals, Leon Dragonfang eventually made his way to the castle gate. A guard standing in front of the large door called out to him.
"What is it, citizen? Is there something I can help you with?"

With a smile filled to the brim with confidence, I point to the gate in front of me.
"As a matter of fact, yes. I'd appreciate it if you opened this big door up so I can get started."
I fold my arms and let out a slight chuckle.
"You see, I am an adventurer from a far away land and this city just happened to be along the way in my travels. When I got here, I heard some terrible rumors. They say that your princess has been captured! Well, being the heroic, chivalrous kind of guy I am, I just couldn't let this slide. I have come to offer my services to your king! Or queen! I'm not sure, I haven't been here that long."
The guard gives me a pretty dubious look. What's his problem? Anyhow, he motions to another guard to open up the gate.

"Um...very well, then. I am sure that your efforts will be greatly appreciated."
The guard motions for Leon to enter.

I laugh and start walking inside.
"Think nothing of it! It's just the kind of thing a hero does."
There seems to be a few people gathered around here who aren't guards or servants. No doubt they're here for the same reason I am. I guess I should say hello.
"Well met, my fellow adventurers! I had planned to embark on this quest alone, but company is always welcome. My name is Leon. Leon Dragonfang! It's a pleasure to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 1:08 pm

OOT: Bonus points for style

Hexy immediately flew over to him, ignoring Tsukiyo.
"Hello!" she said cheerfully. "Nice name, Leon! So can you dodge this?"
Without another word of preamble she threw a fireball at him.

Mandrate rolled his eyes.
"When you two are done - and you might need to wake him up - tell him I want to see him before we go."
A light sparked in the older man's eye. "And no need to apologize, girl - I think you two make a gorgeous couple." Then his face became stern. "DON'T TELL HIM I SAID THAT."
He left,
and Tyrcestus made a noise that was like a snore that changed into humming.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 1:18 pm

Trinity looked up at him
"Do you really think so?"
she then looked down at TY
"I wont"
when Ty made the noise he did Trinity crawled over to him. She hovered over her hands placed on each side of his head. She tilted her head looking at the sleeping Ty and couldn't help but smiled. She spoke to him in a soft voice
"TY? are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:35 pm

OOT: Thanks, I do what I can. I'm guessing that Hexy is some kind of fairy or sprite?

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
Hexy immediately flew over to him, ignoring Tsukiyo.
"Hello!" she said cheerfully. "Nice name, Leon! So can you dodge this?"
Without another word of preamble she threw a fireball at him.

Hey, she seems like a nice--
"What the--?!"
I lean back and to the right, just barely moving out of the way of the fireball. What's her deal?! That thing could've hurt!
"W-what do you think you're doing?! You know we're on the same team, right?!"
Just in case, I jump back a few feet and get ready to throw down if it comes to that.
"We...are on the same team, aren't we? Or is there something you're not telling me?"
I mentally picture a longsword in my mind, getting ready to summon it at a moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:18 pm

Arisa walked outside, and looked at the 'perv' brothers. She sighed, and walked over to Shadow and Clun. "I'm sure Shadow would enjoy that." She said to Clun. "He likes you." She added, then looked at the 'perv' brothers. "Why don't you help load the cart, instead of commenting on how others look while loading it; hmm?"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:42 pm

Tsukiyo looked over to where Hexy had gone only to see her throw a fireball at the stranger who called himself Leon. To be brutally honest, she had little interest in both him and Hexy however had little to do till night came. A rather violent thought crossed her mind for a moment, she wondered if she could kill them both and get away with it... Or at the very least Hexy. She shook the thoughts from her head and sat down beneath the window. To anyone who was walking by, you would of thought she had just been told off and then put in the corner by the way she crossed her arms and stared at the ceiling out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:45 pm

Zerron was shocked as he watched the girl throw a fireball at the newcomer.
"Hey, I thought I was supposed to do all of the fire and flame stuff?"
he smiled at the newcomer as he heard and sow his reaction.
"don't mind her, I think she's a little crazy. Nice reflexes by the way, your going to need them where we're heading tonight."

Sean was in the last herb shop as he was talking to the shopkeeper.
"So, do you have the herbs that I'm looking for?"

the shopkeeper was reluctant to budge.
"The things that you require is pretty rare in this region. I have to import it all the way from the east!"

Sean took a bag of coins and grabbed a few of his gold Ashenforth trade coins. he showed them to the shopkeeper. " I know how rare they are to come by in this reigon, but I can make sure it is replaced and more. Have you heard of the Ashenforth trading company?" he smiled as he flipped one of his trade coins between his knuckles.

"The ashforths! yeah, I've heard of them, but I cannot believe that your one of their traders. you really don't strike me as a ashforth..."

"Sean put down five of his trade tokens as he looked at the man in the eyes.
" are you questioning my leanage? That I'm an actual Ashforth?"
he laughed lightly as he talked.
"no thief will be caught dead with one of these tokens my friend. my family has ways of dealing with thiefs and highway men. But if you really want proof..."
Sean took his knife out, flipped it and struck the wood counter with the end of the hilt. he smiled as he put his dagger away. "That should be proof."

the shopkeeper was scared when he slammed the knife into his counter.
is this lad mad or something?
as he looked at the indent he saw the family seal of the ashforths.
Well I have heard stories of ashforth men leaving their seals in that fashion...
He picked up a coin as he examined it closely.

Sean smiled as he knew that there was a deal to be made.
"so, hears what I had in mind. give me whatever stock you have of what I've asked for and I'll give you ten ashforth trade coins. you can take them to our trade outpost the next town over and easily get three times what you had, maybe some new herbs and spices as well. We are well known for getting our hands on fine goods from anywhere. we just got a major shipments in from the east not too long ago."  

The shopkeeper looked at the coins as he thought. he looked back at sean and showed him to the back.

Sean left the shop with a full bag. he was glad that he could get all of the igredents. he started to head back to the castle as he saw that it was getting dark now.
not much time now till we head out. I really hope that those pirates can get us a ship. if not I can get a hold of one of my familes ships. I know that captain Liaam likes to keep the Legacy and her crew ready to set sail on a moments notice. sometimes I think that the Legacy is his home.
he throught hard as he walked back. he was as focused as ever to win the race and to beat the elves.
" those b****** won't be getting that sword that easily. I will get it back to stop them."
He had a stern look on his face as he walked back into the castle, His eyes were glowing eletric blue as one would have flames in their when a person is enraged.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:13 am

OOT: She's a witch. Have fun! Smile

Hexy shook her head.
"Nah, I'm on your side. But chances are you're going to need to dodge a lot worse than that if you want to come back alive."
Then she brightened up again.
"So what can you do, what can you doo?"

Tyrcestus opened his eyes.
"Either I've died and gone to heaven," he said weakly, "or you're just that beautiful."
He kissed her again. "If you don't want me to kiss you, just say..." he whispered as he lifted his head to hers again.

Clun moved round to the front, petted Shadow, then made ready to pull the cart. "Where is I pulling this?

Vizard and Gizzard looked at each other in shock.
"Us? My dear - you couldn't - how could you know - tis a terrible, terrible thing of which you speak!"
"Let me explain," Vizard said gently. "If we were to, as you say, come down and help, why, we would get all sweaty and hot. Thereby necessitating the removal of our clothes so we do not overheat, and then - oh what a calamity! Women from all corners of the kingdom would descend on us, forsaking their husbands and spouses looking for a tumble, and even for us that is too much work! Why, you yourself my lady may find yourself helpless to resist our charms that we usually conceal for the benefit of mankind! Therefore, there is no way we may work in good conscience, we hope you understand."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 3:06 am

Trinity blushed when he kissed her again. She then shook her head
"I- I dont mind"
A low rumble could be heard from her chest, at this point she was slightly purring and couldnt control it. When she realized this her face got even redder and she quickly sat back on her heels to give him some space
"um the kings guard Mandrate said he wanted to speak to you before we left"
she looked around for the blanket she was wearing earlier and reached over to grab it and covered herself. she placed her hand in her lap.
"You might want to go and see him as soon as possible, I'm sure the others are ready by now"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 5:54 am

Ahh, I get it now. I smile back at the strange woman in front of me.
"A test of bravery, was it? I see! You wanted to make sure that I'm not just some idiot off the street who's deluded themselves into thinking they're a warrior."
I fold my arms and strike the most confident pose I can muster!
"Well, you don't have to worry about that! I'm the real deal! As for the special trick waiting up my sleeve..."
I wave my finger at her.
"That'll have to wait until later! What fun would it be if I showed my hand right away? Having it be a surprise makes the game that much more interesting, don't you think, miss..."
Whoops. I haven't actually learned her name yet. I clear my throat and try to pass it off like it's nothing.
"Since I have already given you my name, would you do me the courtesy of giving me yours?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:01 pm

The expression fell from Arisa's face, as she folded her arms, followed by a disapproving snort from Shadow. "I'm sure I can control myself." She said in a stern tone. "Now help." She ordered, then walked back into the castle to see a newcomer. 'Another one.' She thought to herself then sighed quietly.

Wrapped in both a blanket and Beelzenef's arms, Zalia slept peacefully, with her forehead rested on his chest.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:50 pm

Steve shrugged his shoulders at Clun and said "No idea, i'd say leave Shadow here for Arisa to deal with." before he headed off to the larder to grab something to drink for the journey.

He enters the larder and spots large barrels of mead and liquor that would quench the thirst of many of his comrades. He thought about grabbing a barrel, but decided against it. He grabbed several large bottles of water and heads back to the cart where he saw Arisa walking away from Vizard and Gizzard and put the bottles in with them.

"Trust me guys, Arisa is one lady I doubt will fall for your willy charm." Steve said to Vizard and Gizzard

Beelzenef ran his fingers through Zalia's long red hair and said "I not want leave, but have to go on quest for princess."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:35 am

"I'm Hexy!" Hexy grinned. "Pleased to meet you."
She leaned in.
"You want a test to see if you're a warrior? That ninja girl over there, go and poke her. Do it. DO IT."

Tyrcestus rolled his eyes, then looked up at her with a raised eyebrow.
"Does that mean you don't want to kiss me anymore?"

Clun just stood around. As a troll, preparations consisted of whether he had a club, he wasn't drunk, and if there was a goal at the end that involved smashing something. He was just waiting for orders.

Vizard and Gizzard both looked at each other and both gave a cocky smirk.
"Give it time, give it time, my friend," Vizard said mysteriously. "We'll make a harem out of these girls yet."
They both winked, having already discussed a plan for some... erm... entertainment whilst on the boat there...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:02 pm

Trinity looked up at Ty
"no that's not it at all, I like it when you kiss me. It makes me feel different, it feels...good and tingly"
she realized she said it out loud and her face grew red her eyes quickly went to the floor
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:51 pm

Zalia looked into Beelzenef's eyes, as she said: "I would like to come with you, my love." She spoke softly.

Arisa looked at Hexy, then looked at Leon. "I wouldn't recommend it." She warned. "Come on Lean, you can help me bring out some weapons."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 8:34 am

I look over to Hexy, then back to the ninja girl. Hmm...she really doesn't look like she's in a good mood. On top of that, she looks pretty tough. I look back at Hexy and smile.
"Maybe some other time. You heard her, we have to go get some weapons! We wouldn't want to be caught in the wild without some proper equipment, right?"
Not waiting for a response, I walk over to the ninja girl.
"So, yeah, let's go get those weapons you were talking about, miss..."
Whoops. I don't know her name, either!
"...Actually, I don't believe we've been formally introduced! You already know my name, may I ask yours?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:56 am

Arisa looked at Leon. "Oh...I'm sorry." She said to him. "My name is Arisa. And for the record...I'm not really a ninja." She pointed out. "Well...I guess I am in a sense...but not really." She looked at Leon again. "It's a long, complicated story." She added with a faint smile. "I'm sorry about my mood...I really don't mean to take it out on anyone else...it just happened that way."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:40 pm

Arisa looks a little less angry now. Hmm...I can't help but wonder what's on her mind, but I probably shouldn't ask about it right now. I just smile and wave my hand like it's nothing.
"Ah, don't worry about it. But hey, if you want to talk about it sometime, I'd like to hear that story about how you sort of became a ninja!"
I take a quick look around the room.
"So, where are those weapons at?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:24 pm

"I was kinda born into it." Arisa replied. "I'll explain it more later, as for the weapons," she opened a heavy wooden door to the armory; "the King said we could take what we need, so I recommend grabbing what you know how to use, and several of them, just in case." She walked over to a weapon rack, and examined each sword, before grabbing a light katana, and the one beside it. She then looked at Leon, with a curious expression on her face. "So, what's your story, Leon?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:49 pm

Tyrcestus then rolled his eyes, walked over to the door, slammed it shut - "This might be the only privacy we'll get for a while," - then got her on her back on the floor, looking into her eyes. "So, about that kiss then?"

Hexy pouted, annoyed her elaborate plot to annoy Tsukiyo had been halted by good-natured confusion. She decided to see how good the girl was at hunting, so she just wandered off.
About five minutes later, Fweep poked Tsukiyo in the head.

Clun started pulling the first cartload down to the harbor, where a ship had been procured by whatever means.

Vizard and Gizzard remained at the castle, just lazing about in the hay and commenting on the magnificent tits and that ass - no, no my lady, he said teats, TEATS, ON that donkey over there, he was commenting on the quality of the livestock around her, no he wasn't being perverted, what an absurd concept...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Trinity jumped when he slammed the door shut, then gasped when he suddenly had her on her back. She looked up at Ty, her face red from blushing she blinked slowly a few times while looking up at him
"I- umm...well"
she leaned up and kissed him this time but quickly broke it embarrassed at how she suddenly just kissed him
"I-Im sorry"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:35 am

Tyrcestus smirked a little, enjoying her embarassment.
"Now why did you do that? Why would you kiss me like that?"
Then he kissed her back. "Don't apologize," he whispered in her ear. "Now why did you kiss me?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:02 am

Trinity blushed upon being kissed again
"I...well"
she looked away
"I-I....wanted to and I thought you wanted to as well"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top