HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 7:33 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:13 pm

Tyrcestus just kissed her again.
"You act way too innocent. Honestly, for someone who I first saw naked, you're remarkably reticent about intimacy."
He kissed her neck. "I'm going to assume no-one's done this to you before..." he murmured, kissing her neck again.

Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:29 pm

I'm pretty sure my eyes lit up a little at that question. With a big smile on my face, I start to explain my story to Arisa.
"Well, my tale is a fairly simple one, actually. I'm a wandering hero from a faraway land, looking for adventure and a chance to help some poor souls in need! I'm going to make a name for myself as a mighty warrior and a defender of love and justice!!"
Hold on...she also said something about weapons. I take a quick glance over to them.
"Oh, and don't worry about those. I already have everything I need!"
I give her a confident smile to let her know that I've got everything under control.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:47 pm

Steve stretched for a bit before thinking 'I wonder if anybody brought the case of arrows'. So the hermit knight walked through the castle and entered the armory where he saw Arisa and some guy talking.....

"I not want Zalia love go bad place like Levia Infernis. Me not want think what happen if bad thing hurt you." Beelzenef whispered as he lay close to Zalia
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:53 pm

Arisa tilted her head slightly as she listened. She opened her mouth to say something, when she saw Steve in the corner of her eye. Then an idea popped into her head. Her violet eyes seemed to shine slightly, as she placed the two katanas back on the weapon rack, then walked over to Leon, grabbed his shirt, and pulled him towards her, kissing him...knowing that Steve was standing in the door.

Zalia looked into Beelzenef's eyes, and gently touched his face. "If you don't want me to do, I won't go." She whispered softly. "Just be safe there." She added with a concerned expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:57 pm

W-w-w-what is she doing?! Arisa...all of a sudden...I mean, we just met and stuff! After she pulls away, I recoil in shock. All I can do is stand there speechless for a few seconds. Finally collecting my thoughts, I try to ask what just happened.
"Arisa?! What was that just now?! I didn't...I mean, things are just moving a little too fast for me right now..."
I can't help it. My cheeks are turning a bright red. She's...a pretty bold girl, isn't she?
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Steve walked in and witnessed Arisa and Leon kissing, and his jaw dropped. He walked over to the pair and said "So this is how you pay me back? I get crazy drunk and make a mistake and this is how you pay me back? Kissing some random guy.. who is he anyway?" as he pointed to Leon

"Yes, I want Zalia love stay here. Beelzenef join group and be warrior for kingdom, so me want you stay safe. While we gone, me can make Zalia boss in place of Beelzenef. This could help Song hold get close, and you have goblin elders help you. Me talk with Fishspine before come in here." as he playfully shook the blankets "He know human tongue and trusted goblin. He help Zalia run things. Maybe you could ask to make bunny farm in goblin caves." as he picked up the discarded bunny girl ears
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:26 pm

Arisa looked at Leon, with an expression of apology. "I'm sorry, Leon." She said to him, then looked back at Steve with little to no expression on her face. "Perhaps you now know part of the pain you put me through." She said to him. "I told you: I won't chase you." She grabbed the katanas that she had placed back on the weapon rack, and left the armory. "I really liked you Steve." She said, as she walked out of both their lines of sight.

Zalia smiled gently. "I don't think they would like living that deep in the ground." She locked her eyes on Beelzenef's, still with a worried expression on her face. "I'm worried about how dangerous this place is." She spoke softly. "I hope you aren't going by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:42 pm

Well...awkward doesn't even begin to describe this situation. I get the distinct feeling that this Steve guy probably isn't very happy with me. I slowly make my way towards the door, trying to avoid his gaze.
"Well, uh...the name's Leon...nice to meet you, Steve. I'll be going now, I've got things to do. Gotta get ready for that big quest to find the princess, you know?"
I quickly walk out the door, close it behind me and make my way back to the main hall.
"That got weird. I wonder what's gonna happen next...?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:31 pm

"Who? you think that she's a ninja?"
Zerron laughed as he looked to leon.
" If anything she's just starting her training. If you really want to fight a ninja, let me know. I happen to be a pretty good flame ninja."
makes a small fireball appear and plays with it a little bit.

Zerron saw Arisa come back with two katana's. he couldn't help but chuckle a little.
"nice choice in weapons. with speed and agility you might be able to take full advantage over those."
He started to engrave special runes into the shin guards he took from the armory.
"maybe I can teach you how to be more light and nimble on the trip."
Zerron saw sean walk into the room with a full bag. he smiled a little bit but disappeared as he got a look at his eyes.
The look on seans face and in his eyes looked like a storm all on it's own.

sean got back to the cart and put his bag in it.
I will not let that smug half breed of a king have that sword! who knows what kind of havoc he would unleash... especially since thats our only chance against the immortal elves...

He looked around to see if everyone was there.
"It's dark out. we should be leaving soon if we want to leave at midnight. who knows what that half king had planned or up his sleeve..."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:22 am

I take a quick glance at the guy who's playing with fire, but decide it's best to just ignore him. He looks like a pretty good fighter, but that cocky attitude of his is just...annoying. Just then, somebody else walks into the room that I don't recognize. He's got a pretty serious expression and he says something about a "half-breed king" and a sword. What's he talking about? Is there some other big thing going on around here that I don't know about?
"Hold on, friend. You'll have to forgive me, I just got here and I'm a little out of the loop."
I give him a confident smile as I point to myself.
"Allow me to introduce myself, I am the wandering hero Leon Dragonfang! If you wouldn't mind, please tell me more about this king and the sword made to slay Elves."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:40 am

Arisa smiled slightly to Zerron, and nodded her head. "I'd like that." She said. "I don't think it would be of much use if I fell on my butt every time I tried to be stealthy." She laughed nervously. "I'll take these out, then we should get ready to go, like Sean suggests. The faster we get there, the faster we can get Sean's sword back, and the Princess." She added. "I can't imagine what the King and Queen are going through right now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 1:44 pm

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
Tyrcestus just kissed her again.
"You act way too innocent. Honestly, for someone who I first saw naked, you're remarkably reticent about intimacy."
He kissed her neck. "I'm going to assume no-one's done this to you before..." he murmured, kissing her neck again.

Trinity blushed with the kiss. The tilted her head when he said she acted way to innocent.
"But I couldn't help it. If there was a way I could then I would have it to where I wasnt naked when I changed into a human"
she purred when he kissed her on the neck then shook her head then purred even louder the second time
"N-No no one has done that to me before"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 7:23 am

Hexy leaned over to Leon.
"Sean got a magic sword but the elves kidnapped the princess and made us give them the sword and now they're both in Levia Inferis and we're racing the elves to get the sword. Kay?" she said brightly.

Tyrcestus kissed her neck again, letting her lie on top of him.
"Do you like it?" he asked softly, kissing her neck all over. "The purring is a hint..."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:35 pm

Ahh, so that's the story. Those cowardly dastards! It sounds like they didn't even hold up their end of this villainous bargain! I pound my fists together, and I'm sure my anger is showing clearly on my face.
"Well, we can't let them get away with that, can we?!"
I look back over to the man whose name is apparently Sean.
"I'm with you, we can't waste any more time! Let's get moving so we can get your sword back and rescue that princess!"
My anticipation boils over and I let out a mighty battle cry! Maybe that was a bit over the top, but it sure felt right.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 2:18 pm

Arisa paused, turned around and looked at Leon. "Hmm...maybe you should hold all that energy in when we get there." She suggested, as she raised her brow slightly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 3:32 pm

Trinity looked down at him and nodded
"I do, it feel good"
she said blushing
"I- I can't control it...the purring"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:35 am

I look over to Arisa and let out a slightly embarrassed chuckle.
"You know, that's a very good point. A responsible warrior should conserve as much energy as he can until he enters the field of battle! Thanks, I'll try to keep that in mind."
I take a deep breath and let it back out to calm my nerves. Stay calm...stay focused. I look back over to Sean.
"Okay, I'm ready when you are. Let's get moving!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:54 am

Hexy grinned. "I like him."Mandrate entered the main hall and looked at the assembled group.
"Everything's set. Everyone down to the ship. We sail in two hours."

Tyrcestus did some very adult things to Trinity's body in the space of twenty minutes, and when he'd finished Trinity was barely conscious.
"I think I overdid it," he whispered in her ear as he lay next to her on the storeroom floor.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:17 am

It took a few moments for trinity to realize what jut happened. She looked up at Ty her cheeks flushed from being exhausted, he could barely keep her eyes open at this point.
"W-what just..happened..I've never felt like that...before"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:54 am

Sean heard what Leon said and looked back at him.
"Glad to see that another brave soul has decided to go to Levia Inferis with us. hopefully your strong enough to survive that place and make it out."
he then herd Mandrate giving the order to get ready and go. he slightly smiled at Leon and looked at him with his cold electric stare.
"Finally time to go. Make sure you can keep up with us. You coming with us Hexy? "

Zerron has finished with one pair of shins when mandrate told them that they where sailing out in two hours.
"It's about time to beat those elves. I hope everyone else comes soon. If they've even decided to come."
he put the shins back in his bag and placed it in the cart. he also put his shield back on his back.
Zerron's eyes fell on Leon and started talking to him.
"it's nice to meet you Leon, I'm zerron and the person you just talked to is sean. don't mind him right now, he's just a little tempered since he had to give back the lightning sword after everyone retrieved it."
Zerron stopped to think for a little.
"come to think of it, it might be one of a few blades that can kill even a immortal elf. So it might be the only thing that can defeat a elfin army. "  
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:24 pm

I smile back at Zerron. Maybe I was wrong about him, he seems alright after all.
"Zerron, huh? Nice to meet you, too."
I fold my arms in thought.
"That sword does sound pretty important. But it looks like we've got a lot of strong people here, so it shouldn't be a problem!"
I give him a confident smile.
"And don't worry about me, I can throw down with the best of them! I don't call myself "the wandering hero" for nothing...but of course, talk is cheap, right? That's why I'm gonna prove it once we get in a good fight!"
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:52 pm

"I not be alone, Beelzenef be with group on trip to princess." Beelzenef said as he got up and threw on his armor and sat beside Zalia and said "Please Zalia-love, stay safe."

Steve walked into the room as stood beside Arisa, he resisted the urge to kiss her as he glanced her way

OOT: Sorry for the short and colorless reply, need to deal with my laptop
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:59 pm

Zalia sat up in the bed, and kissed Beelzenef softly. "Be safe, my love." She spoke softly, as she looked into his eyes. "Come back to me in once piece."

"Steve and I will load the rest of the stuff on the ship." Arisa said, almost feeling Steve's eyes burn a hole through her. Arisa looked at Mandrate. "Can Shadow stay here until we get back?" She asked. "I don't think he'd make a journey by sea, and I really don't want to risk his life in such a dangerous place."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 2:34 am

Tyrcestus smiled, though there was more than humor in it.
"A travelling adult masseuse came through the village once. Many women flocked to see him. I sneaked along and through peeking in the window discovered why."
The smile became a smirk. "I discovered that day there are places women love getting touched..."

Mandrate nodded. "Very wise. I would have advised that regardless of your thoughts - it is very difficult to see someone you care about having their bones crushed to powder and there being nothing you can do about it. And that's just the Cracks." He turned. "Everyone now, to the ship. I have an errant boy to find... has anyone seen Tyrcestus or is he still fondling that cat-girl in the store-room?"
Hexy went bright red, but nodded to Sean. Vizard and Gizzard wolf-whistled. Clun rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 1:27 pm

All Trinity could do was blush
"no on has ever been like this with me"
she closed her eyes
"I like it..thank you"
she sighed but it was a sigh of feeling loved
"We should probably get back with the group, but i dont want to leave. I just want to lay here and sleep"
she yawned
"I'm soo tired"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next