HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 8:32 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:55 pm

Decoda nodded her head. "He has plenty of room." She retorted, then looked around for Fenrir, and Maraud. "Perhaps we'll see them again?" She said, then looked around for a phone. "I think we should at least give him a call before dropping in." She added.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:31 pm

"..."
The bed sighed.
"How do I put this gently...? I DON'T HAVE EYES!!"
There was a creak as it moved it's top bed-leg to it's headboard, the closest thing possible to a face-palm.
"Come on. I want to get my groove on, and the sooner you get changed, the sooner I can... er... do things."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:33 pm

Amelia looked over to the queen bed and pointed to it
"Then how do you know thats here?"
she looked back at the talking bed
"you are a demon arent you?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:32 am

The bed genuinely sounded affronted.
"A demon? Don't lump me in with those slobbering goons. I am a spirit. Not a demon. Honestly."
A pause.
"And I can sense things going on around me, like sonar. You know what that is, right kid?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:12 am

They entered the pub, the girl still with her hood up.
'OK, fine. You win.' Gabriel said in defeat. 'The possibility of a town pretending to be another town in order to steal tourism from the town it is pretending to be is a little farfetched...'
She didn't look at him. 'A little farfetched?' She responded without emotion.
'OK, very farfetched. But strange things have happened.'
'If that had been the case,' came her reply, 'we would have learned of it and moved on.'
He motioned to protest, but then slumped. 'Perhaps you're right...'
Gabe then cocked his head. 'By the way, what's up with you? You haven't moved since we got in here.'

'One of them is here. That is why.'
'Oh, that's...good?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:16 am

Amelia shook her head
"No, but I would like to get dressed so could you please leave?"
she crossed her arms in frustration

Semira continued watching the humans move about in the pub in the dark corner while drinking her demonic drink. She flagged down a waitress asking her to bring her some food. while speaking to the waitress her eye were glowing. The waitress simply nodded and offered the food to Semira free of charge. Semira smirked as the waitress walked away blushing. A moment later two men approached her, they seemed distraught. Semira had simply sat back in her seat giving a wave of her hand gesturing for them to tell her any info they have come across while doing her bidding. When they mentioned the message from the angel Semira leaned forward, rested her elbows on the table, and placed her fingers together as if she was planning something
"I see"
she grinned then looked to the men
"You have done very well. Now if you go to the 2nd room at the east inn tell the inn keeper to give you your reward for doing such a great job"
the men looked at one another with excitement then hurriedly exited the pub and headed towards the inn. They were unaware of what awaited them at the inn.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:24 am

Gabe nodded sagely. 'Yep, definitely a demon-y thing to do there.'
His companion looked at him from the corner of her eye. 'Why can you not just rely on my senses?'
He waved his arms in slight panic. 'No, no. It's not that. It's just good to know definitively before heading in.'
Her gaze returned to the succubus in the corner. 'How do you wish for us to proceed?'
He was already sat at her booth. 'Hello!'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:21 pm

Semira was deep in thought trying to come up with the perfect plan to take down the church until she heard the voice next to her. She looked over that the man
"Why hello to you"
she sat back in her sea eyeing the the man up and down
"And what can i do for you?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:26 am

The bed sighed.
"Ok, sweetcheeks, here's the deal. You get changed, or I do it for you."
And then the tentacles descended from the bed's underside, before raising themselves expectantly.
"You've got ten seconds to make up your mind, and maybe I'll change your diaper too while I'm at it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:39 am

Amelia started backing away from the tentacles shaking her head
"L-leave me alone"
she let out an ear piercing scream
"GET AWAY FROM ME!!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:14 am

"Oh for God's sake..."
A tentacle slapped over her mouth and eyes.
She was turned upside down, and summarily undressed and redressed.
Then she was placed the right side up and the tentacle covering her eyes retracted, although her mouth was still covered.
"Let me be clear. If I take this off and you scream, it's going right back on."
The second tentacle retreated.
"Now then... indoor voice."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:10 pm

Amelia whimpered but didn't scream she crossed her arms in front of her terrified of the bed now
"I want my brother"
a tear streamed down her face. she made a run for the door
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:05 pm

The bed sighed and summarily closed the door, locking her inside with it.
"Ok, this is getting ridiculous. Let's talk, shall we?"
It scuttled towards her, forcing her to move backwards onto a nearby chair.
"Why are you so scared of me? Seriously?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:20 pm

When amelia was pushed in the chair she curled up in a ball bringing her knees to her chest
"Because you're mean, and you have those things"
she pointed to the tentacles
"They are scary and they..they touched me"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:55 pm

Tybalt nodded.
"Yes, I suppose it would be pretty rude if we dropped in unannounced."
Something finally occurred to him and he raised an eyebrow.
"Wait...hold on...do you have a cell phone? I've never seen an angel with a cell phone before...isn't that something. I've never used one of those before, believe it or not. No particular reason, I just never got around to it."

The head of the church approached Sauriel with a concerned look on his face.
"One of my angels says that you told him to...prepare for something. What is happening? Do you know something, Sauriel?"
Sauriel looked up from his meditation.
"Only my own assumptions. I believe that the demon will attack this place soon. I hope that you will prepare accordingly."
The other angel still seemed to be deeply concerned.

"But...if this demon was powerful enough to destroy an entire church, do we have the power to fight back against it?"
Sauriel's eyes started to glow in rage.
"If that demon dares to show her face here...I will deal with her personally. Alone. I will not stand for interference from others once again.
The other angel seemed even more worried than before, not because of the demon, but because of Sauriel's anger...
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:12 pm

Decoda looked at Tybalt with a puzzled expression on her pale features. "Cellphone?" She questioned. "I've never heard of it."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:57 pm

The bed sighed, once again.
"Kid, listen up. You're gonna need to toughen up sometime in this world. I'm one of the NICEST things out there. I haven't hurt you, or done anything untoward to you. Plus, tentacles aren't inherently bad, octopus and squid have them and they are harmless. Except when they're giant. That can suck."
It reached out one tentacle to her, offering it.
"Go on, touch it. Think of it like a monkey's tail. It won't bite, it won't hurt. Trust me for once."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:42 am

Amelia moved away from the tentacle
"I dont want to"
she stared at the tentacle
"where is my brother?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 7:45 am

OOT: Whoops, didn't remember Shini's last post right.

Tybalt chuckled a little.
"Oh...for some reason, I thought you did. You see, a cell phone is a portable phone that you can carry with you wherever you go. I hear they're a really big deal these days. That would've been a sight to see, an angel carrying a cell phone! So maybe it was just wishful thinking, I guess. Now, then...where's the nearest pay phone around here?"
He then started to look around for the nearest pay phone, mumbling under his breath.
"Maybe I should look into getting one of those cell phones..."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:51 am

Decoda tilted her head slightly. "Should I get one of these cellphone things?" She asked, as she followed Tybalt. "Or would it be too strange for a fallen angel to have one?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:35 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
Semira was deep in thought trying to come up with the perfect plan to take down the church until she heard the voice next to her. She looked over that the man
"Why hello to you"
she sat back in her sea eyeing the the man up and down
"And what can i do for you?"
'Just wanted to clarify, are you a succubus?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:48 am

Semira raised a brow
"Now why on earth would you think that?"
she shook her head
"I am not a succubus, is that all you need to know or is there another reason why your here?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:16 am

The knobs at the top of the bed rotated - the equivalent of the bed rolling it's nonexistent eyes.
"Either I introduce you to the world of the supernatural, or a demon will by gutting you and showing the whole world your insides. You can't go around afraid of everything Amelia."
It tried a different tack.
"Think how hard it is on your brother looking after you. Don't you want to make it easier for him? Don't you want to help him by becoming stronger and less scared? Just touch it. I promise you it won't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:41 am

Amelia frowned
"I dont want to be a burden on him"
she looked at the tentacle then hesitantly reached out and touched it clenching her eyes shut
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:21 pm

The tentacle felt warm, and dry - not slimy and wet.
"Not that bad, is it? Not going to kill you or traumatize you for the rest of your life?"
Another tentacle gently patted her on the shoulder.
"It's ok, kiddo. You're fine. You're doing just fine."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next