HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:37 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:41 pm

Fonn stepped in front of Arianna as the light blinded the both of them, hoping to shield her from the Fallen Angel's attack. A scream pierced her mind and she knew it was Raven, the shadow fled in the face of such a powerful light. Fonn felt her down there, in the shadows recuperating herself. Rage filling her Fonn pulled the miniaturized kanabo from its sheath on her thigh and extended the weapon to its full length. Eyes narrowed in rage she flapped her snow white wings and pointed the tip of the club up at the beings above her.
"YOU ATTACK BYSTANDERS? HAVE YOU NO HONOR!" She shouted at the source of the light.

Cam recoiled as the light overtook even the purple hue that covered her world sending her vision entirely white. A loud mechanical screeching sound filled her senses as she stumbled off the collapsed part of the roof. Despite the burning of the light on her soul she was overjoyed when she realized that she was making the noise. It was at least a start.

Fenrir was still blinking spots from his eyes as he lay there sprawled out on the ground. he was back in his human form, the wolf form having been temporarily burned away by Decoda's light. "That was mighty bright. Gonna have to tell the electric man to reduce the wattage." He said in Night Speak, not thinking straight due to the shock of the forced transformation.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:43 pm

With all of the chaos going on around him, Tybalt sighed deeply when he realized that he had been dragged into a real mess. He thought to himself for a moment about the easiest and quickest way to stop all of the fighting until it turned into an all-out war in the middle of the city. He started by speaking to the angel fighting the demon in the air.
"Excuse me, mister angel! In case you haven't noticed, your fighting is causing a lot of trouble and is drawing a lot of attention from some...unusual spectators. You seem to be the cold, calculating type so I'll put this as logically as possible...if you keep fighting like this and other parties start to get involved, even you will lose control of the situation very quickly! You're not going to gamble on a battle that you might actually lose, are you?"
He then turned to Decoda.
"Look, Decoda...I understand how you feel and I appreciate what you're trying to do. But if things keep going the way they are, we might end up hurting those innocents more than helping them. You need to stay calm and think rationally, okay?"
He then turned to the newcomers below who were shouting at Decoda.
"So, about that...we're really sorry! That attack wasn't supposed to hurt you, honest! We're just trying to sort out a little situation up here. Could you bear with us and maybe take cover for a while until all of this is over?"

Although he loathed the idea of saying it out loud, Sauriel reluctantly agreed with the odd stranger who had spoken to him from the roof. He muttered a few vengeful words under his breath as his spear disappeared in a flash of light. He addressed the demon in front of him.
"This battle is over for the time being. The situation has become...chaotic and I believe that it could turn on us at any moment. But make no mistake, our duel is far from over."
He was about to fly away, but he turned his head back one last time.
"As for the fallen angel, I know nothing of her because it is none of my concern. For my part, I care nothing for the actions of a single renegade. If she were to oppose us, she would be eliminated along with anyone else who would try to oppose us."
After saying that, he slowly started to drift towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:25 am

Amelia looked at her brother
"Someone in my dream..."
she looked looked away from him and stared at nothing in particular
"A boy, he said something about veins, he asked me who I was"

The sun started to peak over the horizon
"We shall finish this another time then"
She looked up at the fallen angel
"Being stripped of your powers will only make you mortal not kill you, I see that your god has lost his touch if he is allowing you to contain such a power and still be able to walk among this earth"
she landed on the nearest roof top then smirked
"Watch your back fallen one, you not only have to worry about demons but angels as well, and once they discover you still have your ability. You will become one of the hunted"
with that she started walking away her staff still in hand the red crystal no longer glowing
"Now I have some mayhem to cause"
she jumped off the edge of the roof and landed on the ground below. no longer in her demon form, she stepped in with the crowd of people who were now walking around the street heading to their place of employment.
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:46 am

Maraud also saw the sun start to rise and placed everyone down on the street below, the bats flying off home to roost - he wouldn't have the strength to control them quite so intensely in sunlight.
"I think, it being morning, I shall take my leave. You will find me in the old belltower, just west of the park."
He bowed, and walked off.

Cryth cocked his head.
"That's... strange. Have you ever seen him before?"
The first rays of morning poked through the window and he shook his head.
"Never mind. Get some sleep, Amelia, we'll talk more in the morning. We're going to leave here, go to a friend of mine."
He held her close.
"And hopefully -" he yawned, "- we'll get some answers."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:53 am

Decoda looked at Tybalt, as she dismissed her weapon. "I'm sorry." She said sincerely.

Arianna placed her hand on Fonn's shoulder. "Are you okay?" She asked her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:59 am

Semira hung around the town for a while waiting for the other to vansh. She watched them from a distance.

Amelia shook her head
"No I've never meet him before"
she yawned and laid back down on the bed
"will it be safe there?"
she said as she drifted off to sleep
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:45 pm

"Hopefully. Hopefully..."
They slept for a few more hours, then when the sun was properly up Cryth woke and made preparations, allowing Amelia to snooze.
When she woke, Cryth looked at her, smiling.
"How you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:50 pm

amelia looked at her brother
" Still a little tired but I think I'll be ok"
she crawled out of the bed
"Are we going to have breakfast before we leave"
she rubbed her tummy
"I'm starving"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:41 pm

Cryth smiled wider.
"Come on, did you really think I'd let you go hungry?"
He left the room and returned with a plate of toast, with some honeyed bacon on top.
"Had some of this left, thought you'd like it."
He munched on his own piece of toast, giving her a knife and fork, and going to finalize preparations.
"Try not to get crumbs on the bed. It gets REALLY cranky if you do."

The bed grumbled a little at the prospect.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:00 am

Amelia looked at the bed, at he food then back at the bed. She decided it was best not to eat on the bed after hearing it grumble. She sat on the chair next to the bed and began eating her food
"How long before we leave"
she looked down at her clothes
"brother do you think we could swing by the house to get some clothes?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:03 am

"Sure, not too long."
Cryth finished eating and the bed started stretching, working out the knots in it's legs.
"You sure you're gonna be okay to go back there?" he asked, his look one of concern.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:14 am

Amelia thought for a moment as she finished up her breakfast
"I- I dont know"
she looked at her clothes
"But I cant go out looking like this"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:56 pm

"I'll be fine." Fonn told Arianna. "Angelic light does nothing to me. I just detest those who wish to damage those who have nothing to do with their battle. It is cowardly, hiding behind those others like a shield."
A thought drifted through her mind, it was a whisper echoing through her head. "So bright. It burns."
"Raven?" Fonn looked around not seeing her shadow anywhere. "Where are you?"
"Hiding. So bright." An image flashed into Fonn's head.
"Stay there." Turning to the roof access door Fonn strode purposefully over and tore the door open with her war club. Tucking her wings against her back she stepped inside. "I'm going to find Raven, Miss Siren. I don't know if you wish to accompany me or not."

Fenrir checked his clothing and then made ready to head off. "I suggest we get away from here as soon as we can. I can't see enthusiasm at our presence after all the ruckus tonight." He began to jog for the exit, readying himself to battle however many he needed to get away.

Cam extricated herself from the rubble that covered her body. There was no damage to her chassis to speak of. So she simply got up and wandered away from the collapsed section of the structure. She had made a noise! If she could do that then talking could be achieved. She walked forward, losing awareness of where she was as she did her best to recreate the ear piercing shriek.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 8:08 am

Tybalt nodded at what Fenrir said.
"Can't help but agree with you there."
Now that things had calmed down and fatigue started to set it, he stretched out his arms and yawned loudly.
"I wish we could just stay here for the night, but...that's probably not an option. Does anyone have any ideas for a place we could crash at until morning?"

Sauriel made his way back to the church he visited before. He would look rather inconspicuous among average humans, but the angels and loyal humans of the church would gladly welcome him to stay until he recovered and decided on his next move. The head of the church greeted him with a smile.
"Welcome back, Sauriel. Did you find the demon and lay it to waste?"
Sauriel clenched his fist in anger.
"I was...interrupted, unfortunately. That vile temptress still walks the earth."
The other angel had a look of worry on his face. He noticed that Sauriel was unusually emotional after fighting this demon. He tried his best to calm Sauriel down.

"Well, I am sure there is nothing to worry about. You will find that demon again and finish it off once and for all, I am sure of it."
Sauriel said nothing else, he simply sat down to meditate.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 1:27 pm

Cryth sighed, thinking.
"I know. You can get in the bed. It can carry you there."

"Hold on a bloody minute, I'm not a taxi service!" the bed protested. "Plus, the streets are starting to wake up. How the hell do you propose I, a full-size king bed, sneak around a crowded street?!"
Cryth, again, sighed.

A few moments later they were walking through the streets, the bed trotting along, Amelia tucked under the covers as Cryth walked along onside, looking like he was about to throw up the breakfast he just ate. People just swerved around the bed and acted as though the bed wasn't there, at all.
"This working?" Cryth said, sounding like his throat was clogged.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 1:43 pm

Amelia looked up at her brother with concern
"Are you going to be ok?"
she looked around noticing the townspeople just walking around the bed as if it was nothing
"It looks like it is"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:24 am

Cryth looked like he was going to die where he stood, but he nodded.
"Just a bit of a strain. At the moment they all think I'm really really fat."

"Now that you mention it..."

"Shut. Up."

They soon reached a very large mansion, ornate and massive - the mayor's house. A young, well dressed man opened it, saw them, and quickly hurried them inside.
"Before my father sees you, hurry. Cryth, I arranged for the clothes to be brought like you asked."
He passed all of Amelia's clothes back from her house to her on the bed.
"I am sorry for your loss."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:43 am

Amelia took the clothes
"Thank you"
she frowned when he apologized for their loss.
"Its my fault"
she said sadly. Not wanting to discuss it any further she started looking around
"Is there someplace I can get dressed"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:48 pm

Arianna- Siren- turned towards Fonn, and followed her. "It was great meeting you all." She said with little emotion upon her tone...which would have made it difficult to determine if she was sincere or being sarcastic.

Decoda looked at the group, and folded her arms in thought. "I do have a contact of sorts nearby." She said. "I met him on one of my first assignments here, and he gave me his number, should I ever need anything. We could give him a call." She looked at Tybalt.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 2:09 am

"There's my room. Come, quickly."

He led them to a manorial bedroom, ornate, so posh you could smell the wealth - with a gigantic fish tank in the corner.
"We'll leave you in here, I think Cryth needs some head medication."

The bed remained, standing guard.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 1:30 pm

Amelia walked onto the room and closed the door behind her. She took a moment to look around, walking over to admire the fishtank in the corner. When she was ready to change she looked over at the bed
"Umm could you step outside for a moment so that I could change?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:51 am

Name: Gabriel Reed
Category: Human
Ability: Strong grasp of many forms of destructive arcane power, as well as a much weaker understanding of the healing arts.

Spoiler:

Name: Shula
Category: Ifrit (Arabian Fire Demon)
Ability: Inhuman strength and agility, the ability to conjure and manipulate fire.

Spoiler:

He looked at the map in his hands, thoroughly bewildered. He turned it to one side, then the other, then looked over the map at the town.
'This doesn't look right. Are you sure this is the place?'

'Yes.' said his cloaked companion with a slight Arabian accent.
'But are you really sure? Like really really?'
She turned to him. 'This is the town that been seeing an increase of supernatural activity.'
'But this place doesn't look like it!'
She cocked her head. 'Like what?'
'Destroyed. Blown up. On fire. This place looks fine though.'
'But this is the place.' She pointed at a sign. 'It says it right there.'
The man scoffed. 'That could be fake for all we know.'
Her look turned to an exasperated one. 'Why would it lie about where it is?'
He shrugged. 'I don't know. Tourism?'
She looked away, and began walking towards the town.
'Hey. It could happen.' he called after her, running to catch up.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 12:54 pm

The bed resolutely stayed where it was.
"And what, pray tell, is the issue with getting changed with a bed in the room? It never stopped you before! Besides, I'm too busy thinking how to make the moves on that four-poster queen size over there..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:53 pm

Amelia looked over at the queen sized bed then back at the talking bed
"I just want my privacy, its weird having a talking bed in the room with me while i change"
she crossed her arms over her chest
"I dont want you to see me"
she pouted

Semira continued walking the streets. The church was still standing and she knew she had to do something about it. After gathering up a few more pawns to do her bidding she had sent them into the church to get information.
"Now then, if you boys want to have a little fun i need you all to do me a favor"
she said with a smirk
"Go into the church in the middle of the town and find out if the angel is staying there. He goes by the name Sauriel, but be weary, he is a powerful angel and he might harm you. Do not stand out or it could be your life, Act natural, ask questions about the church and whatever they do in the church"
she gave a disgusted look
" When you find anything useful come to me"
she ave a dismissive wave
"Now go, meet me at the pub on the other side of town at sunset"
she started walking away from the men. They looked at one another then started headed for the church. Semira had an evil grin as she started walking towards the pub knowing her sending the men would set up red flags for the angels residing in th church. and if the men weer smart at least one of them would be able to get out alive.

Semira entered the pub and found a nice booth in a dark corner to sit in, She ordered herself a few drinks. The human drinks had little to no affect on her but she liked the taste of it. She ended up pulling a glowing red bottle out of what seemed to be no where and poured it into her glass, hen gave it a sip
"Now this is the goo stuff"
she leaned back and watched as the humans went about their routines. The waitresses serving drinks. Some of the men giving them a little slap here and there causing the girls to squeal. Semira shook her head.
"And the angels say the pitiful humans aren't corrupt"
she chuckled as she took another sip of her drink and sat back making herself comfortable
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:43 pm

Tybalt nodded in approval at Decoda's idea and smiled.
"As long as he's got some warm beds to sleep on, that sounds fine to me."
He then turned to face Maraud and Fenrir, forgetting that they had just left. He looked a little bit disappointed.
"Oh, right. They're gone already."
He turned back to Decoda and smiled again.
"I guess it can't be helped. Let's get going, shall we?"

After some time, Sauriel's meditation had been interrupted by two men walking into his room. He turned to face them and they laughed nervously.
"Oh, sorry about that, mister angel. We seem to have gotten lost!"
The other man peered around the hallways as if he was looking for something.
"Yeah, like he said. We were on our way to the bathrooms and...well, we must have gotten turned around somewhere! Imagine that! Do you think you could show us the way, mister...?"
After a few moments of silence, Sauriel responded in a dry, detached tone.
"While I will admit that this church is rather large, it is somewhat difficult to believe that you could have become so thoroughly...lost. Ask one of the ushers, they would be more than willing to show you the way."
The men looked at each other for a brief moment, unsure of what to do next. Then one of them smiled and replied.

"Oh, thank you very much! I'll find someone right away. By the way, I never did catch your name, mister..."
Sauriel turned his head away, trying to go back to his meditation.
"My name is of no importance to you. Leave."
The man took a few steps closer, trying his best not to let his frustration show.

"But really, I insist! You see, I am trying to learn the names of all the clergy members--"
Realizing what was happening, Sauriel grabbed the man by the collar and slammed him into the wall. The man's friend looked on in horror.
"While it is only guesswork at this point, I believe I can now safely assume that you are working for...her. Then fulfill your roles as mindless envoys and deliver this message to her. This church is well defended against any and all threats that would come against it."
Saying that, he let the man go and sat back down. The men ran out of the church as quickly as they could. Just a few seconds later, an angel walked into the room.

"Master Sauriel, my deepest apologies. Did those men who were running around the church bother you at all?"
Sauriel briefly looked at the other angel.
"Tell your people to stay on guard tonight. This church may very well be in danger."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next