HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 8:23 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:58 pm

"I must say, it's like people are TRYING to give me a headache."
Behind Sauriel, the sound of fluttering bat wings could be heard like a storm brewing.
"First there's all the clanging and bashing about, then there's all the blood in the air, then there's all the bright light, and now finally there's all this draining."
Maraud was standing behind Sauriel, hands in pockets looking a little annoyed at being disturbed so damn much but also interested.
"But tell me, what's going on to warrant such a commotion?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:55 pm

Ah... so someone found me out huh? Semira can wait. Let's see what I can do to that guy. Abiron walked to Tybalt's door and opened it. "Ah hello sir! I couldn't help but hear that you knew my secret and I'll have you know I have no interest in hurting your angel friend. That bitch scares me enough as it is." Abiron's eyes returned to their gold color. "No... what I'm interested in is how you knew I was a demon..."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:48 pm

Tybalt stood up, more annoyed than anything at having an intruder.
"Let's make a long story short and say that I'm not like other humans. Now, if you wouldn't mind, this show just started to get really good."
He motioned upwards with his pointer finger.
"Besides, shouldn't you check out what's going on up there? If I'm right, a powerful angel is gathering a lot of energy at the top of this hotel. I would think that would be of more interest to you than a peaceful, unassuming wanderer such as myself."

Sauriel turned his attention to the newcomer, but not so much so that it would break his spell.
"You are one of the living dead, are you not? There are two demons and a possessed werewolf in this building. I am gathering life energy from nearby humans so that I may have enough strength to defeat them in combat. This place will become a battleground in a few moments. I would ask that you do not interfere."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:00 pm

Arianna looked at Fonn, and raised her brow. "Does that happen often?" She asked, as she fixed the hood on her coat to obscure her eyes from anyone else's view.

Decoda felt something change...almost as if there was another angel there, draining strength from humans to make themselves more powerful. Decoda groaned in protest. "Ugh...why tonight of all nights..." She rolled off the bed, and staggered to the door. She opened the door, and made her way outside...the fresh air seemed to sober her up a little more than she was. She looked up, and saw another angel....he seemed to be the one drawing on the strength of humans to increase his own power.
"HEY!" Decoda shouted.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:32 pm

Maraud raised an eyebrow at the mention of a "werewolf", and upon seeing Decoda shout out his suspicions were confirmed.
"I tell you what," he said persuasively, standing just in Sauriel's field of view.
"That werewolf is a friend of mine. I would ask that you let me handle the werewolf, leaving you free to combat both demons. Sound good? That way, you need not drain as many humans."
An image of Amelia being drained like this flashed into his mind and he suppressed a shiver.
"Of course, the alternative is that I take care of the werewolf anyway with or without your consent, then perhaps show YOU what it's like to be drained."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:19 am

Semira raised a brow when the angel made his escape
"Now that certainly wont do"
She walked through the wall he made and stood at the edge of the building looking around. The wind blowing her hair and robe around. She spotted Sauriel on the roof
"There you are"
her wings appeared from her back and she took to the air and landed just on the edge of the roof her red eyes glowing
"I don't believe I've ever had someone run away from me before"
she tilted her head
"I'm still waiting for the 'punishment' your promised me"
she smirked then noticed another man near him
"Reinforcements i see..."
she held her staff out pointing it to them
"well this wouldn't be the first time I've taken on two men at a time"
she end of her staff started to glow
"Who's first?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:28 am

Sauriel turned his head towards the vampire.
"The mere thought of cooperating with an abomination such as yourself disgusts me to my core. However, the situation seems to demand it."
Saying that, he released his concentration on the spell, ending it immediately.
"Vampires are weakened when faced with fire and light, correct? I wield both. If you do not hold up your end of the agreement, I will incinerate you."
He turned his attention to the demon before him. His spear glowed a bright golden color from the power it had already absorbed. He pointed that spear towards her as he spoke.
"The other demon in this place has not come yet. You were foolish to confront me on your own, that recklessness will be your undoing."
Not wanting to waste another moment, he charged towards the demon at full speed. However, as he grew closer, his form seemed to split into two different selves and they drifted apart towards both sides of the demon. He was using his light magic to create an optical illusion. One of the "Sauriels" was real while the other "Sauriel" was merely light being twisted and bent. The "two" of them charged towards the demon at the same time, making it seem as though he was attacking from both sides at once.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:32 am

Fenrir clambered out onto the roof after Semira. He knew this was a bad idea, nothing good would come of this. Yet it had to be the demon's power. It would seem he was still under her power from earlier that day. He saw Maraud standing behind the angel and wondered if the vampire would even care that he wasn't under his own volition.

Fonn let Raven move ahead of the two of them. She was still a little shaken up from the unexpected attack. A loud tearing sound echoed down the hallway and several doors opened and curious heads poked out. Questions were called out but she didn't respond to any of them. An image entered her mind, an angel stood on the roof glowing brightly, a man standing behind him. A female demon stood before them and a werewolf, most likely the one that had caused all of the damage below, was by her side.
Hr body moved with purpose and she made her way onto the roof where she stood next to her shadow to watch the battle unfold.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:35 am

Maraud raised an eyebrow at Sauriel's cheek, but had better things to do.
He looked at Fenrir and raised a hand.
"Before we start, I want to make it clear I take no personal pleasure in doing this. However, I know your kind's strength, I know how hard you are to take down even temporarily, and as such I formally apologize for any pain you may experience during this intervention."
There was a pause.
"That clear?"

He appeared in front of the werewolf in the same time it took to draw a breath, said "Good," then punched Fenrir across the roof, over the edge, sent him skidding across the next roof along, and then tumbling off that roof and into the street.
He moved with the darkness of the night and looked down at Fenrir, his silhouette outlined against the moon.
"So... feeling better yet?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:37 am

Decoda put her hand on her head. "Oh...I knew I shouldn't have gotten out of bed." She groaned to herself, then looked up to were Maraud used to be. "Balls..." she grunted, then summoned her weapon to her free hand, as her hand that was upon her head glowed softly, to temporarily block her pain from the headache she was starting to get. She flapped her black wings a few times, and flew to the hotel's roof. "Maraud, what's wrong with Fenrir?" She asked, sounding more sober.

'This looks like it will end badly.' Arianna thought to herself. She turned into the white cat form that she was in earlier, and climbed up onto the roof.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:53 pm

Fonn was watching the battle when Arianna came to rest beside her on the roof. "Forgive me Miss, Arianna. I was too preoccupied by my emotions earlier." She looked at the cat for a moment before her gaze returned to the combatants. "Raven... Is very protective of me. She's my shadow and if I were to perish she would meet the same fate. So in a way she protects me out of her own desire to live. Although she's never resorted to such extreme measures before now." The dark figure stood there beside the two of them, attention fully on the battle before them and made no remark. Fonn sighed and looked down between her knees at the cement she was kneeling on. "I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by their reaction. After all Odin and Freya are considered Mythological beings, instead of Gods. My duty is nothing but fantasy to them. Yet we all still do it. I don't know if Valhalla receives more souls or if they have been promised to more prominent deities of these times. I wonder if my leaving was ill fated. If there's no where else for me to go, and I can't go home, maybe I should just-" Raven hit her over the head.
"Don't think that way!" She commanded telepathically. "We will find a place for ourselves in this world!"

Fenrir laid on the ground, his mind still stuck in the seconds of getting hit and falling to the ground. He realised there was buzzing in his ears, and in his head. Whether it was from getting hit he didn't know for sure but it "sounded" foreign. It was an odd thing, a fog that seemed to lay over his senses and thoughts. Grasp it and it would immediately be pulled from his grasp. Pain blasted down one of his nerves to his brain as his jaw reknit itself, the bones mending, joints rejoining. In those moments of pain the fog became more substantial and he was able to grasp it and pull most of it away before the remainder reasserted itself.
He let out a sigh of relief and took his time getting up. Letting out an odd barking laugh he stared up at Maraud and spoke in the language of the werewolves, a language that Maraud at least knew the basics of since the languages of their two species were similar in many ways.
"Aye, I do feel better now." He looked up at the vampire, calculating the distance between them. He covered it in seconds, claws digging into the concrete side of the building. One clawed paw shot forward, catching Maraud in the center of his chest and threw him back. "Now we are even." He said, lowering his arms.

Cam turned away from the man and his struggle against the beast. He was weak, if he couldn't defeat a demon of that class by himself. She walked from the alley and the sound of combat behind her. Wandering through town she eventually came to the scene at the hotel. Emergency vehicles, police, EMTs, and the media were clustered around the entrance of the building. A dark shape obstructed the lights inside the building and it hit the concrete below with a wet sound and the cracking of concrete. Cam stared at it with curiosity. The werewolf slowly got up and quickly clambered up the side of the building. Wondering who was up there she spread her wings and flew, how she did it she wasn't entirely sure of but no matter, up onto the roof of the building where she saw the werewolf punch what was most likely a vampire while an angel and a demon fought for the enjoyment of a small group of others. She landed on the roof, her metal body clanking as it made contact. She didn't feel like fighting, however if they wanted to be slaughtered, she would be ready to fulfill that task, perhaps they could help her with the mission Devin had given her.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:24 pm

Maraud got up, dusting himself off. The injury in his chest healed instantly.
"Considering what I did for you has to qualify as a favor, that was just rude."
He turned, noting Decoda, as well as a Valkyrie, a shifter and some sort of golem near, watching them.
"Is this some sort of show?" he shouted up to them. "If there's something you want, ask. If it's a fight you want, come. This night is full of surprises!" He actually sounded excited.

Last edited by MateusseDarkslight on Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Semira smirked as the two Sauriel's started to attack her
"OH look twins"
he said in excitement
"This is better then taking on two men at once"
Just as they were about to collide into her, her wings shot her into the air. The speed of her movement could have caused the two to collide with one another. She stayed in the air
"TSK TSK TSK...now what makes you think I'm gonna be an easy catch. You have to work to get all of this"
she gestured to herself. her eyes started glowing a cloud of darkness started surrounding her. The end of her staff glowing a bright red, she pointed it to him causing it to rain fireballs all around them and everyone near them
"OO I'm on fire tonight"
she said with a smirk. She then heard the vampire speak
"I'm just waiting for my 'punishment' I was promised"
she said in a kinky tone  

Amelia tossed and turned in her sleep throughout the night. With nightmare after nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:14 pm

Sauriel looked up as his target quickly dashed upwards. When she started to rain fireballs in a wide area, he spun his spear rapidly and it started to glow. The glowing, spinning spear deflected any attacks that came his way until the attack ended. When the demon called out to the vampire, Sauriel took it as an insult, as if he was boring her in some way.
"Do not concern yourself with him. I am the only opponent that you should be focusing on."
He gathered a sphere of light in his free hand and threw it towards the demon, then he unfolded his wings and took off in pursuit of her. He closed the distance between them quickly and attempted to strike her from behind as his sphere of light was just about to collide with her.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:53 pm

Decoda looked at Maraud, and raised her hand to him. "No...there are far too many mortals here." She told them. "I do not want to put them in any un-" fire raining from the sky caught her attention. "This is really starting to boil my blood." She said in a frustrated tone, as she landed on the roof. "This is why I left." She looked at Maraud, then Fenrir.

Arianna turned back into her human form, and pulled the hood up over her head and eyes. "It's okay Fonn. I understand." She spoke softly, then looked over at the vampire. "We're not here to fight you." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:24 am

Maraud looked both disappointed and amused at the valkyrie's response.
"Pity," he said, sounding like he wouldn't have cared either way.
He looked back at the fire raining from the sky.
"Reminds me of my last family visit." He looked down at Semira, and one look at her eyes told him he was dealing with a scarily potent magical demon. "I think your angelic friend is getting annoyed."

Amelia's nightmare changed.
There was a vast blackness. Then it was dotted with stars. Then it showed Earth.
It was encased in glowing ice. Underneath it, were what looked like veins of light. Then a white light, thick and powerful.
Underneath that, her vision zooming in all the time, she saw a face.
It was on a battlefield, dead demons everywhere. The boy's face was rugged, older than the skin, war aging him.
He ran his hands along something she couldn't see.
Then he looked, impossibly, directly at her.
"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:08 am

Semira smirked at the comment the vampire made. She then looked at Sauriel
"I can handle more then one men at a time."
she pause for a moment
"I never knew you were a jealous type...possessive much?"
she laughed just as he was about to collide with her, her staff started to glow forming an invisible barrier around her.
"Hmmm I feel like playing hard to get tonight, up for the challenge?"

Amelia looked around the battle field then looked back at him
"I'm amelia"
she looked around again
what happened here?"
then looked back at the boy once more
"Who are you?"

Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:55 pm

(OOT: I'm gonna move Tybalt since Heizengard seems to be asleep at the wheel.)

Tybalt casually walked out onto the roof, making some of the group gathered there turn their attention to him briefly.
"Sorry I'm late, I got held up by this demon who rudely barged into my room. He'll probably be pretty upset if he finds me up here...I did kinda punch him into a wall to get him out of the way."
He noticed that all of his drinking buddies from earlier were among the people gathered there and waved to greet them.
"Wow, isn't this quite the reunion we have here! I'm glad to see you're feeling better, Decoda. Same with you, Fenrir. So...who wants to catch me up on what I missed?"

Sauriel scoffed at the demon's taunts.
"In all my years, I never imagined that even a demon could be so depraved. Can your filthy mind only think of innuendos and debauchery, even when faced with death? You speak too boldly for one who has not landed a single blow in our duel!"
He flew some distance away from Semira, then he thrust his spear into the sky and charged it with light energy.
"If defense is the only means of combat that you are capable of, then by all means...try to block this attack!"
He threw his spear and it shot through the sky like a bolt of lightning right towards Semira. He would not be unarmed for long, however. Since his weapon is an extension of his own power, he could call it back to himself at any time.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:01 am

Maraud summed it up, watching the angel and demon dueling.
"I got distracted by this angel draining power to fight that demon that temporarily possessed Fenrir so I had to punch him through a few buildings. And now, we're watching them fight. All that's missing is the popcorn."

The boy cocked his head as though he couldn't see her properly.
"I've never seen a girl before... well, I mean I have, but not like this... I - I can see you like I see the veins..."
A grizzled man yelled out.
"Jokan! What the heck are you doing!?"

Then the dream ended.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:41 am

Semira thought for a moment then
"Im a demon what do you expect?'
Semira pointed her staff at Sauriel, A fire ball blasted out of it. at the same time she moved her wing in front of her just as his spear struck her using her wing as a shield taking the blunt force of the shield. Semira groaned from the pain. Her eyes started to glow red
"That actually hurt, you angels and your light powers. such a pain"
she lowered herself onto the roof, pulling the spear out of her wing
"Now that I have your spear it seems you are unarmed"

Amelias eyes flew open just as the dream ended. She sat up and looked around
"the veins? Jokan?"
she said quietly. wondering what her dream meant
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:23 pm

Decoda summoned her weapon to her hand. "I've had enough of this." She growled lowly, and walked to the edge of the hotel's roof. She looked back at those standing behind her, Maraud in particular. "You may want to shield your eyes...this is going to be very bright." She said, to him, then looked towards the demon and angel fighting. The holy light within her staff began to blow brightly...so bright that those with even the smallest piece of a darkened soul, would have found it every difficult to keep their eyes open. "IF YOU INSIST ON FIGHTING, TAKE IT AWAY FROM THE INNOCENTS!" Decoda shouted.

Arianna pulled the hood of her coat over her eyes, wincing slightly. "Even with this pulled over my eyes, they still hurt." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:17 pm

Sauriel scoffed at the demon.
"Unarmed, perhaps, but I am far from defenseless."

Taking Decoda's warning to heart, Tybalt shielded his eyes with his arm. He muttered under his breath.
"She looks pretty angry...yeah, I can't see this ending well."

A blinding light came from Decoda's staff, making even Sauriel, a being of light, cover his eyes. However, it seemed that the light had affected his opponent more than him, which makes sense as Semira is a being of darkness. Sauriel took the opportunity to call his spear back to his hand. He turned his attention to Decoda when the light started to fade away and glared at her with glowing eyes.
"Do not presume to give me orders, fallen one."
He turned his attention back to Semira.
"It seems that we have attracted some unwanted attention. I believe the wisest course of action would be to take our battle away from this city. Agreed?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:43 pm

Semira wrapped herself in her wings upon seeing the light, using her wings as a shield. When the light dimmed she unwrapped herself and looked over to the source of the light her eyes glowing
"I do not like being interrupted"
she was angry and now being serious. Pointing her staff towards the direction the light came from her eyes as well as her staff glowed brightly, darkness surrounded her body. A large beam shot out of her staff landing just below Decoda, a second later the side of the building exploded causing part of the roof to collapse
"INNOCENTS?? these mortals are not innocent"
she spoke in her demonic voice
"They are all corrupted just like the rest of this world, they are nothing but toys to us, angels and demons alike"
She had heard Sauriel call her a fallen one
"So your a fallen one I see? I'll make note to tell lucifer about you.. such power yet choose to go against you're god."
she smirked
"Does your god know you still contain such a power. From what i hear about fallen ones they are stripped of all their ability so they cannot go against god"
she looked over at Sauriel
"Does your god not know of this fallen one?"
this news seemed to amuse her. For any angel or demon that went against their master were stripped of all their power to prevent them from trying to create war against them.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:51 pm

Decoda looked down at the demon, her eyes flashing slightly. "To strip me of my power is to kill me." She replied, as she took to the air. "I choose this path. I could not go against my conscience..even when so many others seem to be able to compromise it willingly."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:16 am

Maraud pretty much vanished into darkness rather than endure such a light, and his voice came from the night around them.
"Not all mortals are corrupted and dark. And this is coming from the vampire," he remarked to Semira. Bats materialized under Fenrir, Tybalt and Decoda, supporting them down to the next floor which wasn't destroyed by Semira's attack.

Feeling his sister move, Cryth woke up and looked at her.
"...Who's Jokan?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next