HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 2:22 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:20 am

Amelia held onto the bed at back end of it trying to keep herself as far away from the demons as she could. She had her eyes closed hoping the fight and the ride will be over soon

Nadia on the other hand sat at the front of the bed giggling in glee
"You mean I have been missing out on all the fun my mother gets to have"
she started blasting the demons one by one giggling as the impact threw them back several feet
"Daddy would never let me do this "

Victoria being thrown at the demons stopped in mid air before the impact. Her mouth dripping with blood and she was breathing heavily her eyes looked crazed
"MORE MORE MORE !!!"
Her gaze was on the demon horde and before they could react she vanished. A gust of wind seemed to be circling them followed by evil laughter. One by one the demons dropped until there were no more within the horde. She stood in front of the pile of demons draining the last one and then she tossed its lifeless body onto the pile. She turned her gaze to maraud and started charging towards him

Semira stood with her staff in hand blasting the skeletal demons one by one until she heard a familiar voice.
"M-My daughter?"
she turned to look at the bed and saw the little girl that was sitting in the front blasting the demon
"No she can't be here its not safe"
She blasted a demon that was coming towards her
"WHY DID YOU BRING HER HERE?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 12:03 pm

In the blink of an eye, Sauriel's focus turned to Semira.
"Her daughter? OUR daughter?! Here?!"
In a bright flash of light that could only be described as an explosion of righteous fury, Sauriel launched directly towards Semira. Noticing this sudden burst of power, many of the demons turned their attention towards him.
"Get..."
He spun through the air like a whirlwind, slicing a group of demons apart. More of them approached.
"Out..."
He summoned a sword of light to his left hand and cut through them using a dual-wielding style.
"Of my way!!!"
When he was close to her, he turned around, raised his sword to the sky and summoned multiple pillars of light in succession, destroying any demons that were still chasing after him. Having dealt with any immediate threats, he turned to face Semira.
"Did I hear you right? Is she here? Where?!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 12:49 pm

Semira turned to Sauriel and she took a step back from him
"I...well"
she looked over at the bed with Nadia on it
"It was when you left and never came back, after our daughter was born. I uh...well it all happened so fast"
she looked down
"Another angel came to me, I didn't see it at first but he was a fallen. He lied to me, told me he knew where you were and had information about you. But in order to get that information he wanted to sleep with me, I refused and he wouldn't take no for an answer, using his holy power against me, he forced me into it"
she turned her head away
"It all happened so quickly, I couldn't fight back."
she rubbed her wrist where she had scars, scars where the holy power seared into her
"Later I found out I was pregnant, But I couldn't lose another child. So I hid among the humans long enough to have her"
she looked up at the girl on the bed
"I took her to an orphanage, contacted an old friend to get her when she was a toddler, she would have been fine until her powers started to show, the orphanage had no idea who she really was, they thought she was human. I asked a close friend to get her when she was three which would be the time her powers would start to show and he took her under his wing and raised her. "
she looked up at Sauriel
"If I would have kept her they would have killed her, I did what was best to keep her safe"
she turned back to the girl
"She is the one on the bed with the angelic like features, her name is Nadia"
she turned back to Sauriel
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I was planning to tell you when we found out more about our child, when I thought the time was right"
she turned back to the girl once again
"I never thought she would just show up, something must have happened for her to be here"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:29 am

The bed dropped it's front posts onto a pair of demons, then overheard Semira.
"Rook died. It was time for her to meet you. Guessing it's... kinda awkward right now...?"

Cryth and Jokan rolled their eyebrows. "Talk about drama."

At that moment, several flying demons, like harpies, swooped out of nowhere and snatched Nadia and Amelia off the bed, carrying them into the air - the crowd oohed with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:44 pm

Sauriel seemed to be in a state of shock for a few moments.
"Another angel...no...it must have been him."
When the demons swooped in and took Nadia and Amelia, he reacted almost on instinct by throwing chains of holy light from his hand without even looking at them, ensnaring the harpies and pulling them back down.
"Who else would have done this? It had to be...!"
When they were close to the ground, they dropped the two girls safely onto the bed. But Sauriel hardly even payed attention, he just kept strengthening his grip and muttering under his breath.
"This is too much, even for him!"
The harpies choked from the strain as his holy chains burned into their flesh.
"URIEL!!"
He gave one last tug and the harpies disintegrated around him. He was left panting, not from the strain but from the rage building up inside of him. He took a deep breath and looked back at Semira.
"There are some things that I haven't told you about, either. I...have a brother, but we haven't spoken in a long time."
He lowered his head and closed his eyes. The last memory of his brother's voice flooded his mind.

"No...don't do this to me! You can't just leave me behind like this! BROTHEEEER!!!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:57 pm

Semira noticed the harpies taking hold of Nadia and Semira yelled out
"NADIA!!"
before she could react Sauriel had already done so leaving her daughter safe on the bed. She then focused her attention on Sauriel awaiting his reaction. What he said was not what she expected to hear. She took a step back, shocked of hearing the name and
"You mean, he was your brother?"
she took a moment to think things over
"But why? why did he come after me in that way?"

Amelia screamed when she was grabbed by the harpies
"Please don't hurt me"
next think she knew she was back on the bed, she quickly grabbed the bedpost and hugged onto it tightly keeping her eye closed

Nadia on the other hand when she was grabbed by the harpies started laughing and cheering
"Faster faster"
when she was back on the bed she gave a huff of disappointment and crossed her arms
"Aww just when it was getting fun"

Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 1:14 pm

Sauriel looked directly at Semira, although it was difficult to do so.
"I...It's my fault. I'm sorry."
His normally calm and composed expression started to show some cracks.
"My brother and I...didn't leave each other on good terms. I don't doubt that he hates me by now. He wants revenge...for abandoning my post...for leaving him behind. That's what I think."
He turned his back to her, both to see if any more demons were coming and...because he was ashamed.
"I think I know where to find him...but we can't do anything about it now. I'll tell you once we're done here...I'll tell you everything. You deserve that much. I'm so sorry...that you had to suffer because of me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 1:25 pm

Semira tried to think of what to say
"I don't care what I've had to go through, trust me I have been through far worse."
She looked over at Nadia with a smile on her face
"In the end I gained something wonderful, I gained a daughter"
she turned back to Sauriel
"And we have gained some knowledge that our child might still be alive. that he or she might be out there somewhere"
she placed her hand on Sauriel
"We WILL find out about our child. But I need your help, your the only one who I can trust to help me"
she looked back at Nadia
"I need help to protect her, to make sure that lucifer doesn't try to kill her. I did everything I could to keep away from her for fear that being around me was to dangerous, but now...."
she looked at Sauriel
"The guardian I had take care of her has passed one, it was a matter of time she came to find me and here she is. Now I have to do everything I can to protect her. Please Sauriel can you help me do that, help me keep her safe"
she looked down
"I know she isn't your daughter and this is a lot for me to ask of you. But please help me"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 1:34 pm

"I don't know." Rail wrote on the piece of paper. "The Gray are made up of scientists. A bunch of angels and demons who didn't agree with the war decided to break off and do their own thing. Since we don't know exactly how things work in this universe, they took it upon themselves to figure it all out. They've been at it ever since. They could ask you of anything. There is no way to predict what they might want." She handed that around and then blushed a little before writing her answer to the next question.
"Me and my sister were both from small clans, angel for me and demon for her. As it was we knew our families would be destroyed in the war. When we heard of the third faction coming together we fled our homes and went to them. Our price was a complete blood transfusion since we came at the same time. I have Noise's demonic blood in my veins and she has my angelic blood. We hated each other for a while after that as our bodies struggled to adjust. Mother helped us every step of the way, making sure we were comfortable and more or less pain free. At the end of it they got some data and we had a refuge from the war.
Rail passed the notepad around again and flexed her hand. It had been forever since she'd written anything and her hand was cramping up. Irritably she shocked Noise awake. The angelic demon fell off of Tybalt's back and landed hard on the rooftop.
"What the hell?" She growled angrily. She saw Rail sitting on top of a dragon. "Whoa, where the hell did that come from." She was too shocked and frightened to retaliate against her sister.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:41 pm

Sauriel was speechless as he stood perfectly still with his eyes closed. He understandably needed some time, just a little time to sort out all of the thoughts that were racing through his mind. Finally, he came to a decision which he affirmed to himself by nodding. Without a word, he walked over to the bed and rustled Nadia's hair.
"If I heard it right, your name is Nadia, isn't it?"
He spoke in a soft tone with a warm smile.
"My name's Sauriel, but you can call me whatever you like. I'm going to help your mama take care of you, okay?"
He turned back to Semira, still smiling.
"After all, we promised to help each other no matter what happened. Isn't that right?"

Tybalt had a somewhat distraught look on his face when Rail was passing the note around.
"Ah...could you read that to me, Decoda? I...well, as you can see, I'm in no position to read it myself."
Tybalt turned around with a surprised look on his face when Rail shocked Noise awake. He noticed the panicked look on her face and tried to speak to her in a calming tone.
"Noise, It's nice to have you back with us. I'm sorry to surprise you with something like this; we were in quite a bind during that last fight so I...well, I didn't have much of a choice but to take on this form."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:56 pm

Maraud clicked his fingers and Victoria screeched to a halt, unable to move a muscle yet again.
"Now calm yourself. The battle is over. You are sated."

Moloch declared them the winners of the semifinals through gritted teeth and let them back into the now-empty gladiatorial bunker, still looking furious at Maraud's "unexpected guests." Maraud led Victoria to a corner and sat her on a bunk.
"I will train you. Do not fret."

The instant he could Cryth ran up to Amelia and hugged her - before nodding at the bed.
"You again."
"You again," the bed replied.

Jokan walked over to the corner where he sat in silence, leaving Semira, Sauriel, Nadia and the bed alone.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 10:51 pm

Semira smiled and gave out a sigh or relief when he told Nadia he was gonna help take care of her
"Thank you Sauriel"
she walked over to Nadia
"I guess I have a lot of explaining to do don't I little one, I am your mother Semira"
she looked up at Sauriel and smiled
"thank you, and yes we did promise to help each other out"

Nadia looked up at Sauriel
"Are you my mommy's boyfriend?"
she tilted her head
"You're kinda cute"
she smiled then looked at her mother
"daddy never told me why you left me, but he told me to find you when he went to sleep"
a tear escaped her eyes
"He wouldn't wake up, daddy wouldn't wake up"

A look of confusion was on Semiras face
"daddy? you mean Rook?"

Nadia nodded
"Yes I he told me I could call him papa, or daddy if I wanted, so I did"
she looked up at Semira
"Why did you leave me, why didn't you want me"

Semira hugged Nadia
"I did want you, and I will explain it to you once things settle down, we all have a lot of talking to do once this is over. But I promise you, Not once did I ever not want you"

Victoria struggled against his control
"Training?"
she hissed
"I don't need training"
she fought more
"I need more....more...MORE"
her eyes were still crazed still in the vampire state that she was in
"LET ME GO THERE ARE OTHER MORSELS TO FEED ON HERE"

Amelia hugged her brother
"I'me fine, the bed saved me"
she smiled as she looked at the bed. she noticed movement out of the corner of her eyes, noticing Jokan was sitting in the corner alone. She looked up at her brother
"I'll be right back"
she walked over to Jokan and took a seat next to him
"Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:41 am

Jokan had his eyes closed.
"Thinking about all those who died so we could get here. I hope it was worth it."

Maraud bit Victoria in the neck.
A draining yet pleasurable sensation filled her, like she was getting tired, so very sleepy...it felt good... so good...
Maraud broke contact and looked into her eyes.
"Are you going to behave now?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:01 am

Amelia placed a hand on his shoulder
"They fought bravely, I'm sorry you lost all your comrades"

When Maraud bit her and started draining her, Victoria's eyes slowly started to change back to blue, no longer black. Her eyes were getting heavy as she started to feel tired
"w-what did you do to me?"
she looked up into his eyes as he looked into hers
Back to top Go down
Did you not hear? God
Did you not hear? God
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:40 am

"I knew there was some sort of relationship between you two, you thought you could hide it from me?"
Nejat looked at the two with bright eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://n3jat3.wix.com/random-stories
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:08 am

Decoda looked at the note and read it carefully. She then looked at Tybalt, well, it seems the Grey are made up of Angels and Demons that didn't want to take part in the war." She looked at Rail, and smiled gently. "Thank you, Rail." She said to her, then looked back at Tybalt. "I think it would be a good idea to at least find out what price we'd have to pay for their help."

Siren looked at Noise, and tilted her head slightly. "He saved your lives, I think you should be grateful for that." She said, as she folded her arms, then looked at Decoda. "It's better than looking over our shoulders." She then looked at Tybalt, and Rail. "We should go quickly then, before we're discovered by yet more Angels and Demons."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:02 pm

Maraud smiled to Nej.
"Ah, but it is a strange one. She will be my student... one who will service me and pleasure me as I see fit, but strictly professional, you understand."

Jokan looked up at the ceiling.
"They left behind wives, children. What do I tell them their husbands and fathers died for?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:16 pm

Sauriel had a blank expression on his face.
"Kinda...cute? Hmm."
He shook it off and left the arena with everyone else. On the way, he happened to overhear part of Jokan and Amelia's conversation. He patted Jokan's shoulder.
"Tell them the truth. Those men died fighting for what they believed in, to make the world a little better for the family they left behind."
Having said this, he started walking away to join Semira and Nadia.

Tybalt spread out his wings, getting ready to take off.
"I couldn't agree more, we can at least hear them out. And besides...the idea of a third faction is quite fascinating, isn't it? At least I think so. It'll be like discovering an entirely new culture!"
He started to flap his wings slowly, clearly getting ahead of himself.
"What do they eat? What kind of leadership hierarchy do they have? What is their daily life like? Do they have a standing army? I have so many questions, I'm not even sure where to begin."
He turned to Noise.
"Feel free to climb on and point me in the right direction! I'm ready to go if everyone else is."
Back to top Go down
Did you not hear? God
Did you not hear? God
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 3:02 am

Nejat nodded, his eyes seeming to get distant, "I used to be like that with the moon, such beauty and elegance, oh how I miss her."
Tears started to swell in his eyes as he waves his hand across his face, evaporating the tears.
Back to top Go down
http://n3jat3.wix.com/random-stories
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:44 am

Semira smiled when he called Nadia cute, she turned back to her daughter and hugged her
"You have no idea how long I have been waiting to do this"
she almost had a tear in her eyes
"I've missed you soo much and I am sorry I couldn't raise you, things were.....are complicated"
she looked up at Sauriel as he approached them
"So whats next for us?"

Nadia stiffened at first when her mother hugged her 'she wanted me, my mommy wanted me all along' tears started to well up in her eyes
"I thought you didn't want me"
she hugged her mother tightly

"Over your dead body"
she hissed at Maraud
"I'll kill you before that happens, I'm not your slave, you left me for dead the only thing I want is to get my revenge on you"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:53 am

Maraud's expression changed from amused to deadly serious.
"Is that so?"
With a gesture, Victoria was bent over in front of him, her backside against his crotch.
She could hear the smirk in his voice. "Now grind on me. Make it good."
Against her will Victoria began to rub her booty against his package.
"Now then..." His voice had gone back to serious. "What was that about my dead body?"

Jokan looked visibly cheered, but still looked upset.
Cryth put his hand on Amelia's shoulder.
"I was so worried," he began.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:10 am

Victoria growled
"I'm gonna kill you once I get free, then stomp all over your body until there is nothing left, then I'm gonna burn it"

her eyes started to turn black

Amelia looked at him
"What were you worried about, the fight?"

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:29 am

"Ooh..."
Victoria's back straightened, and Maraud's hands started groping her as she was still forced to rub her body against him.
"I LIKE this." His voice was mocking. "And personally, you don't have the grounds to get all high and mighty. Remember the night we met? How you were dressed? The way you threw yourself at me and tried to tear off my trousers the moment we were out of sight? You're lucky I didn't do worse than bite you, thankfully I am a gentleman."

Cryth hugged her.
"You, silly. I was so scared you were going to get hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 3:09 pm

Sauriel folded his arms in thought.
"Well, I suppose the only thing to do now is wait for our next "match" in this arena."
He looked at the strange living bed.
"Room for one more?"
Without waiting for a response, he sat down on the bed and gave it a nice pat. He then looked back at Semira.
"This thing actually somewhat comfortable, you should try it."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 3:35 pm

"O-Okay Mister Tybalt." Noise said uncertainly and hopped onto the dragon's back. "I... I think their main facility is somewhere in the mountains to the east maybe?" She looked at Rail. "I'm not too sure, it's been a long time. If we could find our mother, she'd know for sure. I hope."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next