HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:56 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 2:09 pm

"I agree, we should definitely do this more often."
Tybalt let out a slightly embarrassed chuckle.
"Sorry for asking so many questions, and thanks for indulging my curiosity. I hope I didn't pry too much."
He then started to make his way back to the house with Decoda.

Sauriel spread his black wings and started to take flight. It took a moment to get used to using his own wings again, but he soon adjusted. He took a quick glance towards the church.
"Their definition of "fun" seems to be very...twisted. You've made some interesting friends, Semira."
He looked back towards Semira.
"But like you said, we have more important things to discuss. By all means, lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 2:35 pm

Decoda tilted her head slightly. "It really didn't bother me." She smiled gently, as she walked into the house, and closed the door behind her. "It's always nice to have to talk about something I used to enjoy." She explained, as she began to walk up the stairs. "And thank you for introducing me to alcohol." She giggled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 3:42 pm

Semira stretched her wings out and hovered over the ground
"They are not my friends, apparently they are some sort of supernatural hunters or something like that. They came to me and threatened to turn me in for a bounty. I told them to go after the church and not me. So they asked me to lead them here"
she looked down at the church
"The male, Gabriel seems nice but then again I dont trust him, The female on the other hand has anger issues."
she looked at Sauriel and smirked
"Either that or she hasnt gotten any in a while if you get my drift and she is frustrated"
She laughed
"Now then lets go someplace where we can talk, and i know just the place where we will be left alone"t
she started heading towards a pub in town. As she landed just a distance from it sh changed into her human form and headed in. She requested to have her private room free of charge by charming the man with her powers. The man was more then happy to oblige to her request and gave her the key to the room
"Thank you, you may go back to you duty"
she waited at the entrance for sauriel to catch up
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:29 am

Tybalt stifled a laugh so as not to wake up Mike.
"Don't thank me too much, you haven't had your first hangover yet."
He waved to Decoda as he started to walk back to his room.
"Have a good night, Decoda. We'll talk some more in the morning."
He made his way back into his room and laid down on his bed, a warm smile still on his face.

Sauriel followed a short distance behind Semira as she made her way to the pub. A small part of him disapproved of her method of getting a room, but he didn't say anything. When she walked into her new room, Sauriel followed her inside and closed the door behind him, making sure to lock it. He sat down in a nearby chair and turned towards Semira.
"Well, what a day this has been, wouldn't you say?"
He put his arms behind his head and leaned back against the wall.
"I suppose I should apologize for all of the...effort you had to go through, but you definitely have my full attention now. What was it that you wanted to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:00 am

Decoda made her way up the stairs, and to the room across the hall from Tybalt. She smiled gently, as she opened the door, and closed it behind her. She walked over to the bed, and laid down on it, staring up at the ceiling. 'Of all the odd things that have happened today, it's nice to end on a good note.' She thought to herself, then closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:29 pm

Semira smirked
"You haven't changed much, making yourself at home as usual"
she sat in the chair opposite from him crossing her legs
"I suppose this has been a long day"
she sat back in her seat moving her finger across the arm of the chair, her other hand holding her staff
"What I'm about to tell you might anger you. There was nothing I could do to stop it. trust me I tried everything I could do."
she looked up at him
"Sauriel the last time we were supposed to meet up I was going to tell yo of this news, but you never showed and now I know why"
she let go of her staff and it remained standing up, she placed her now free hand on her lap
"The news I had planned to tell you was that I was with child"
she paused for his reaction, taking this news one step at a time since he had already been through a lot that day
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:44 am

Cryth smirked.
"It's fine. Just as long as you're safe."
Jokan sat down opposite them and raised an eyebrow. "So, Amelia. What's the story behind this brother of yours," he said, nodding at Cryth. Cryth looked around the room and after noticing everyone giving him the talking-is-a-swift-route-to-getting-punched look he sighed. "Go on, Amelia..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:10 am

Amelia looked up at Jokan
What do you mean?"
she looked over at Cryth
"He is my older brother, he has protected me since I was born"
she looked back at Jokan
"If you want to know more why don't you ask him yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:13 pm

Sauriel leaned forward, his eyes wide in shock. His initial reaction was to simply mutter "With...child...?" under his breath. He looked over to Semira, hardly able to speak.
"How is that...even possible? An angel...and a demon..."
He stood up and slowly started to pace around the room, mumbling and thinking out loud.
"But, then...what kind of child is it? Did they inherit her powers or mine, or some combination of both? What other traits did they inherit from us? What do they look like? I...I don't even know my own child's name."
He clutched his head with his right hand as he continued muttering to himself. He wasn't sure what to think, he couldn't even tell which emotion was the strongest out of everything he was feeling at the moment. The only thing on his mind right now was a desire to know more. He turned back towards Semira with an intense look in his eyes.
"Semira...tell me everything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:45 pm

Semira motioned for him to sit
"I suggest you sit down before I tell you the rest. As for your first question. Yes it is possible, we might be angels and demons but we still have the anatomy to reproduce just like any other living creature"
she waited a moment to give him a chance to sit down.
"The moment I gave birth to the child, the other demons knew the baby wasn't a full demon, the child was demonic but at the same time had shown signs of being angelic. I wasn't able to hold the baby"
for a demon this was something that affected Semira greatly and she started to show some emotion
"As soon as she as born they took her away from me. I fought every way that I could but they held me down and prevented me from chasing after the child."
A tear escaped Semiras eyes and she quickly wiped it away and straightened her shoulders taking in a deep breath.
"When I finally calmed down and the demon who took the baby returned, I asked what they did to the child....
Semira looked at Saurial
"There was nothing I could do..they told me they killed the baby. I didn't know whether the baby was a boy or a girl, I didn't even get to see it. They kept all the information from me, they kept the child from me and took the baby away seconds after it was born."
Semira sighed and looked at her staff
" Lucifer had found out what I had done and when the baby was taken to him, he ordered the other demons to kill the child as punishment to me."
Semira shook her head
"This is my fault, I shouldn't have gone back. I should have stayed in my human form and giver birth in a hospital. At least then I could have had the chance to find a family to raise it and then protect it on my own"
she looked up at Saurial
"I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 2:37 pm

Sauriel's face went pale and he shuddered in his chair.
"My child...no...our child...they killed our child...!"
He grabbed the arm of the chair so tightly that it started to crack. Tears welled up in his eyes.
"Is this...my punishment for turning away from my people? I'll never see my own child's face...I'll never know what it was like to be a father..."
Tears streamed down his face.
"This is all my fault. I could have said something, I could have done something to stop this, I know it!"
He got out of the chair and fell down to his knees. More tears were running down his face, and he clutched his head in agony.
"If only I hadn't gone with him...Remiel...REMIEL!! If only I could kill you again for this!"
He slammed his fist on the floor as his tears fell to the ground.
"But...he was certainly not the only one responsible. I'll find them...and I'll kill them for their part in this."
He looked back up at Semira, his eyes full of sorrow and rage.
"Tell me who did it. Tell me their names! Where can I find them? I have to find the demons who did this...and when I do, I'll make them suffer until their very last breath, even if it means I have to strike down the devil himself!!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 2:25 am

The sound a shadow would make if it could fall resounded throughout the room Semira and Sauriel were standing in, and Maraud was leaning against the wall, his face expressionless.
"I do believe I can help you with that..."

Jokan looked up at Cryth, who returned the look.
"Because, I'm going to be honest here, I don't like your brother. He looks weedy, couldn't even manage to keep you safe even with help from that perverted bed - he's currently deflowering a room full of hammocks - and I'm not interested in him. You're the one I share the connection with. He's... well, insignificant, and I really think you're going to be upset with me for saying this but he might not be worth keeping around."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 1:18 pm

Semira shook her head
"I don't know who it was that did it, Lucifer made sure to keep everything from me"
Semira got up and walked over to Saurial then she knelt down next to him
"I did everything that I could to find out more information, but it was no use. When Lucifer demands something all demons must obey or he is liable to kill us"
she sighed
"I'm sorry, I know this is a lot to take in and if you want I will give you some time. Trust me it took everything I had not to go after Lucifer myself, but I'm no where near as strong as he is"
she then heard a voice behind them and turned to see Mauraud
"And exactly how do you think you can do that, Its not like you have the power to bring our baby back"
she stood up
"How did you get in here?"

There was a sudden thump and Amelia was standing she was looking down at her plate but it was obvious she was angry
"My brother has done everything he can to protect me. You try having every demon coming after you to kill you with only one person to protect you and tell me how that works. They dont just come in ones or twos but in groups. My parents died cause our home was attacked by a horde of them, My entire family but my brother was wiped out."
She looked up at Jokan
"My brother is the only family I have left, therefore he stays with me. He is the only one I trust and the only one who knows how to take care of me"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 1:49 pm

Sauriel stood up when he noticed that Maraud had entered the room. He looked over to Semira, then back to him.
"I don't think that's what you're talking about, is it? Do you know something about this? Can you help me find the ones who killed my child?"
He clenched his fist tightly.
"If you can...I would do anything to take my revenge on them."
His hand relaxed, but his gaze towards Maraud was no less intense.
"Although I can hardly guess what a vampire would have to gain from slaying demons, I would appreciate any kind of assistance I can get, no matter where it comes from. I believe the humans have a saying that is appropriate for this situation. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend," if I'm remembering it correctly."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:57 am

The faintest of smiles crossed Maraud's face.
"My dear lady, you're talking to a vampire. Death is not exactly as much of an obstacle for me as it is most people."
His gaze flickered to Sauriel. "And as for who..."
He stepped away from the walls and paced the room.
"I think I know who may have killed the child. And, if luck holds, maybe have NOT killed." He paused for a moment. "Maybe being a big word there. The only problem is that if they have NOT killed the child... I dread to think what it has become now. And if they have killed it, I will need a large supply of blood and the body. And if I am correct in who is responsible..."
The slight smile returned. "I have a feeling that will not be an issue."

Cryth said nothing, looking at Amelia with what bordered on admiration.
Jokan also said nothing, but glared at Cryth. "I just don't like him. What use does he have in a fight?"
A vein pulsed in Cryth's temple. I'm not going to fight back, I'm not going to fight back, I'm not going to -
Someone started laughing and jeering, and the whole room started filling up with catcalls and mocking laughs.
I WILL NOT FIGHT BACK, I WILL NOT FIGHT BACK, I WILL NOT -
Something very wet and slimy hit him in the back of the head, and a whole wave of laughter followed.
I'm just going to sit here, and -
The same thing splatted into Amelia's hair, a missed shot at him again, and he snapped.
He twisted in his chair, glaring at the offender - a big burly man twice his height and weight who laughed at the look.
Cryth's eyes narrowed, and he punched.
Every glass in the room shattered into the tiniest fragments, and the man stopped laughing. His eyes went wide. Blood trickled out of his nose and throat, tiny scarlet rivulets. His eyes rolled back in his head, and he crashed down on the table, out cold.
All eyes were on Cryth as he stood up, adjusting his glasses.
He fixed his angry eyes on Jokan, who was also on his feet. The pair squared off, each livid with the other. Jokan reached up to grasp something that wasn't there.
Cryth punched again, at the exact same time Jokan pulled.
Both went down instantly, without a sound.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:39 am

Sauriel's expression turned grim at Maraud's mention of "blood and a body." He assumed that the vampire was talking about some sort of necromancy, though he couldn't be sure since he did not fully know what vampires are capable of. Either way, he balked at the idea of violating the laws of nature in such a way, but that was not his main concern right now. The fact that his child might still be alive was the top priority in his mind.
"My child...might still be alive? How have you come to know such things?"
For just a brief moment there was a look of sincerity in his eyes, which was rare for him.
"Please...tell me everything you know."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:17 pm

Semira looked at Saurial then back at the vampire
"Yes please tell us everything. Is our child alive?"
she paused for a moment
"How do you know if that is the case?"

Amelia kept looking from her brother to Jokan as they spoke back and forth. When everyone started laughing she had tears in her eyes. Amelia only blinked when she was hit in the back of the head/
"Please stop"
she whispered but was not heard. When her brother got up and he and Jokan when at it she watched in horror until they both went down. When that happened she immediatly jumped up and rushed to her brothers aid. She started shaking him.
"Brother, wake up...please"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:26 am

Maraud started pacing the room, his eyes on the floor as he talked.
"Every old vampire gets a visit from Lucifer, and a tour of Hell. A very simple reason for this is because all vampires end up going there, and Lucifer gives them a target margin that determines where they stay. If you're a greedy prick and use your powers for nothing but carousing and human pleasures and getting killed straight away, you spend eternity getting violated by 20-ft mole people, for example. But most importantly to you, I know who the Devil gets to do his dirty work - a rather detestable fat lump of demonic waste called Moloch. In your case, Lucifer would have given the child to Moloch. Best case scenario, Moloch would have killed the child, and it would have gone straight to Heaven. All children do that. Long story."

The pacing increased. "Worst case scenario, Moloch kept the child and raised it as his own. And I hate to think what he would have taught the bea- I mean, child. He is a vile yet powerful wretch who commands vast influence in hell -"
The pacing stopped.
"And I think I have just realized what he has done." Maraud closed his eyes. "He has used the child for his..." His lip curled in distaste. "...games."

Neither woke up.
Guards came and escorted Amelia to her room, carrying her over their shoulders to ensure there was no trouble.
About an hour later, Cryth walked in, his hair a mess and glasses askew. "You OK?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:38 pm

Semira raised a brow
"Games? what sort of games are you talking about"
she clenched her fist
"Where is our child tell us"
she took a step forward

Amelia was pacing in her room wondering if her brother was ok. When Cryth walked in Amelia quickly ran to him throwing herself at him wrapping her arms around his neck
"You're ok!"
she spoke in a worried tone
"I was so worried about you and the made me come in here. The carried me over their shoulders so i couldnt fight to stay with you"
she kept her hands on his shoulder and looked him up and down
"Please brother tell me your ok, are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:42 pm

Maraud spoke quietly, as though running through his words in his head.
"Moloch is a great lover of blood, carnage, murder and death - so much so he's made it into entertainment. I believe he even took it to here on this planet, ages ago - the Romans and the Coliseum. He is the source of all Lucifer's soldiers - hand-trained and groomed in his gladiatorial arenas. It also serves as their political forum - though considering it's demons, hardly surprising."
He started pacing again.
"Every major player in hell backs various champions, who fight for their own reasons as well as their lords. Whoever wins gets one request granted by Moloch, anything at all. If Moloch wins, he grants himself the ability to do whatever he wants until the next tournament rolls around - which is why, for the last eight games in a row, Moloch hasn't won. Some other really tough demon kept taking the top spot but, with the potential a child between you two could have? Moloch would never be able to pass up forging that into a completely unstoppable soldier."

Cryth readjusted his glasses.
"They were not too kind to me, tis true, but I did clear things up with Jokan. I think he fancies you."
He coughed, slightly embarrassed.
"This is not the kind of place where you can afford to be useless, I see that now. Don't worry. How about you, did they manhandle you at all?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:25 pm

Semira thought for a moment
"The child isn't a full demon, the child is part angel and with that being the case I doubt the child would still be alive. I dont think lucifer would have allowed it"
she sighed
"As for this demon that is defeating Moloch, its most likely Lucifers child. He chooses certain female demons to breed with in order to create a powerful army. I was to be one of them until he found out what I had done"

Amelia looked at her brother with confusion
"He fancies me? but why?"
she looked down at herself then back up at her brother
"I don't think anyone has fancied me before, and no they didnt man handle me they just carried me into this room and wouldnt let me out"
she walked over and sat down on a nearby chair
"So you and Jokan won't be fighting again? You scared me, you're the only family I have left and i can't lose you"
a tear rolled down her cheek
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:25 pm

The idea that Semira used to be one of Lucifer's consorts thoroughly disturbed Sauriel, though he didn't show it. More importantly, it sounds like the child ended up in Heaven rather than being Moloch's...plaything, an idea that disgusted Sauriel to his core.
"Whatever twisted games the demons of Hell play are none of my concern and I couldn't care less about Lucifer's latest Hellspawn. Unless this somehow involves us finding our child, I'd rather not hear it."
He sat back down in his chair, his expression looking slightly more relaxed as he spoke to Maraud.
"Make no mistake, I plan to spread the ashes of this "Moloch" across every circle of Hell for what he's done, but right now that's not my priority. I'm sure you can understand that."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:13 am

Maraud raised a finger.
"But, my dear angel, it is necessary to retrace the steps, no? If you wish to find the child, I cannot magically produce him or her from my pocket. But I would stake my un-life on Moloch knowing the child's fate. I will say this, then wait for your verdict - Moloch can take you to the child, for better or for worse, and I can take you to Moloch. But if you attempt to meet Moloch with a show of force, and a valiant rampaging storm through his fort, then I can assure you it will meet with only death and pain."
He paused, then lifted his shirt.
A great slice of his body was missing, simply not there. Only a column of flesh, about a hand's width, stopped his body from being completely sliced in half.
"I tried."
He lowered his shirt, then spoke again, this time a lot more softly. "I know you don't want to hear that you can't just storm up to him and shake him until he spills. But I promise you: He can be beaten. But only at his own games."

Cryth rolled his eyes.
"Amelia, please. Tonnes of boys back home fancied you, but no-one ever got the balls to speak up."
He saw she was crying and gave her a cuddle.
"You won't lose me. I promised I'd stay with you, and I always keep my promises."
He brushed the tears away. "Better? Jokan wants to speak with us, but he can wait until you're up to it, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 12:53 pm

Decoda woke up fairly early in the morning. She got out of bed, and made it, so that Mike or his wife wouldn't have to. She walked down stairs to find that Mike's wife was already up.
"Morning." Mike's wife smiled warmly to Decoda. "Did you sleep well?"
Decoda smiled, and nodded her head. "I did. Thank you so much for opening your home to Tybalt, and I."
Mike's wife handed Decoda a cup of tea, still smiling. "Are you kidding, we would never turn you away. You've done so much for Mike and myself."
Decoda took a sip of the tea, and placed the cup on the island. "I did what I was supposed to do, and in the process, you showed me the path I needed to take."
"It pains me that they call you 'fallen' for leaving." Mike's wife said, as she looked at Decoda's folded wings.
Decoda shrugged her shoulders. "They're growing on me." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 1:25 pm

Semira groaned at the thought of not being about to storm in
"Fine we will do it your way, But one wrong move and I'm blasting him to bits"

Amelia looked up at her brother as he wiped the tears from her eyes then shook her head
"Thank you brother, you always know what to say to make me feel better"
she smiled then stood up
"What does he want to speak to us about? maybe we should go to him in case its important, I promis I'm fine just as long as you two dont get into a fight again"

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next