HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:25 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 7:18 am

There was a collective snort of derision amongst the warriors.
"You cowards?! Champions!? HAHAHAHA!!"
Every demon across the room broke down into hysterics, some opining that they weren't the effort of killing, others professing how easy defeating them would be, and even more just laughing at the very idea of one demon lady, one archangel and three humans being possible champions in the games.
The one that had spoken stuck it's tongue out at Amelia, and gave a dark smile.
"I think I'll keep you alive, little one. Or maybe I'll just keep your lower half. That's all I'll need, but then again it's nowhere near as fun when they don't plead and squeal..."
Cryth couldn't resist a growl. "Don't listen to him, Amelia."

A demon that was a lot smaller than the others, a bright pink and with eyes that were out on long stalks, approached Semira.
"You... you are from the vampire, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:21 pm

Amelia looked down at herself
"Why would someone want only my lower half brother?"
she looked up at him with a confused look on her face
"I dont want to plead and squeal, I just want to go home"
she tugged on her brothers arm wanting to get away from them

Semira glared at the demons until she was interrupted by the smaller demon, Semira looked at the demon
"Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:33 pm

Cryth held her close.
"You don't want to know, Amelia. Just a little while longer, and we can go home."

The demon gurgled a little, and squelched.
"The-the vampire, he is a good vampire. Good, friendly, yes. He is nice to Squillok. Squillok knows of Semira, very scary lady. Squillok wants to help Semira in the games."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:42 pm

Amelia looked at her brother with hope in her eyes
"Do you promise?"

Semira thought for a moment
"I think its best I fight alone, with my reputation it will only put you in harms way"
she walked over and leaned against the wall allowing her wings to cover her naked body mumbling under her breath
"if he was such a nice vampire he could have provided me with some damn clothes"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:42 pm

Dungeon Master wrote:
Tybalt frowned, looking disappointed that Decoda and even Siren had passed him by so easily.
"Wow...this will be even tougher than I thought! It looks like I'll have to put everything I've got into this!"
His body glowed a faint golden color as he drew out more of his power. His run had turned into a mad dash, and he soon caught up with the others. He laughed and smiled at them.
"I might not be an angel or a demon but I can still, as we humans say, "throw down with the best of them!"

Decoda looked down at Tybalt, and laughed slightly. "We shall see." She smirked, then darted off again.

Siren kept her current pace. She had already seen what she wanted to see in terms of Decoda's speed. 'This may be trouble later on.'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:46 pm

Squillok vanished for a second, then returned with some bland yet modest female clothes.
"For Semira, yes - Squillok not a fighter, no, Squillok a cook here, yes..."

Cryth held her close to his chest, letting her take comfort in his protective hug.
"I promise," he said, praying he could keep to it.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 4:12 pm

The two of them landed on a building, eyes fixed on the horizon.
"Goma? Nasiyanu samui." Rail asked in confusion.
"I don't know where they are either." Noise said, covering her eyes with a hand so the glare from the sun didn't obscure her vision as much.
"Koti! Koti!" Rail said gesturing behind her wildly. Noise turned her head to follow her sister's gaze.
"This is bad."
In the distance a dark shade filled the sky. The enemy, confused by the multiple traces had instead focused on the level of energies in the area, and made a direct lien towards the two of them.
I guess I'll get my fight after all. Noise thought to herself. A vortex appeared by her hand and she pulled the sword from the darkness while Rail filled her hands with electricity.
"Death." Rail said simply launching herself into the air. Noise followed, her mind set to the task before her, a grin on her lips.
The two dots met with the larger shadow. It began to rain, the droplets in multiple shades of red. The two cartwheeled through the sky, Rail blasting bolts of lightning from one hand while using a crude sword in the other. Noise dodged and dove through voids she created appearing behind her foes and dealing savage blows.
Noise impaled an angel through the chest, a shout spewing unconsciously from her throat. Rail bellowed in her non-words. Around them was death, corpses fell to the ground in sprays of blood or ashes carried on the varying winds. The two fought expertly, but how long could they continue on at this level?

"Now then, my dear. Could you please hop up here for me?" Newi asked Lela, patting the table in the middle of the room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:38 am

Semira looked at the clothes and took them
"If you are a cook then how do you plan on helping me?"
she asked while she slipped on the clothing

Amelia hugged her brother tightly
"Thank you brother"

Spoiler:

Name: Victoria
Category: Vampire
Backstory: Victoria lived a rich life. She was the only child of a duke and duchess of a long forgotten country. On her 18th birthday she met a handsome young looking man. That man being Maraud. He seduced her and lured her away from her party, which her parents had arranged for her turning 18. Leading her to a beach not far from her home
he managed to put her in a trance in order to feed off of her. Before he could fully drain her, he was startled by a group of young teenagers playing around in the water causing him to flee, leaving her for dead. Little did he know it only began her transformation of becoming a vampire herself. The teenagers found her laying on the beach nearly dead
they found themselves in Victorias home, which was the closest one to the beach and the only place they knew to go for help. Her family had called upon doctors who were unable to do anything to help her. The screams and cries from Victoria could be heard throughout their mansion as her transformation started to set in. Throughout the night she tossed and turned screaming. Her mother, unsure of what to do as she shed tears while sitting alongside her daughter bedside doing everything she could to make her comfortable, only failing in the process. Her father had dismissed the party and sent everyone home. He spent the evening in his study pacing back and forth cringing at his daughters cries. Until suddenly after several hours past it stopped but that was only the beginning. Her mother who had rested her head for a few moments, looked up at her daughter only to find her daughter was no longer there, before her mother could move away Victoria was already biting into her draining her own mother of her blood. Her mother managed out a scream before her body hit the floor. As Victoria was wiping the blood off her lips her father had burst into the room only to meet the same fate as her mother. Victoria had a thirst like no other, and she wanted more. She went on a feeding frenzy killing several people of their town. After gathering together the town was able to bait her out and capture her putting her in a local prison for mass murder. But she didn't stop there, She continued feeding off of inmates until the guards made the decision of placing her in solitary confinements located at the deepest darkest part of the prison. The men that had placed her there all started going mad, something about her, maybe her beauty, or maybe it was something else, whatever it was drove the guard mad to the point that it was decided to shut down the prison and move elsewhere leaving Victoria to sit and rot. Blood lust driving her insane. Centuries past the prison now abandoned and considered haunted, people feared going into the prison after hearing horror stories about it being curse, haunted, people hearing screams and moans echoing through the halls. Until one day, a brave soul decided to venture into the prison, down to the very depth where the vampire sat, waiting.

**CREEK!!**
The door slowly opened, but all that could be seen was pure darkness.
"hello?"
the voice echoed in the room. A few taps were heard before a small light shone around the room. Until it met a figure curled up in the corner
"W-Who's there"
the figure moved slightly, only to turn and look at the man. The figure was a young looking girl.
"Holy.S***"
she said quietly before turning his head to yell up
" I FOUND SOMETHING, WE NEED A MEDIC"
When her turned back the figure was no longer in the corner

"You made a big mistake coming here"
a woman voice spoke.
"W-who are you...W-where did you go?"
the man shakily started moving the flash-light around until suddenly he realized he was face to face with the figure he saw in the corner. Suddenly there was a snap and she had bitten into his already dead body into him draining him of all his blood. A thump was heard a few minutes later
she walked by leaving the body lay. She walked slowly out of the prison killing everyone she ran into. Her thirst for blood even greater then it ever was.
"More...I need More"
she said after she finished draining the blood of last of the crew lust filling her, not just the lust for blood but for something else.
"I must find him...Find the one who made me like this"
She seductively licked the blood off her lips, her clothes covered with blood from her feedings and ventured out into the darkness searching

Spoiler:

Name: Nadia
Category: Hybrid (half demon, half angel)
Ability: She is young and innocent until she doesn't get what she wants then you will
face the wrath of her demon side. Her anger tend to bring out her demon half as well. She is the youngest daughter of
Semira, though Semira has no knowledge of her thanks to Lucifer. Nadia knows of her mother and has been in search of her, not knowing that her mother doesn't know about her. Nadia was told all her life her mother never wanted her and left her to live a poor life with the humans until on day she was taken in by a nice old man. Nadia wants to confront her mother about abandoning her. Nadia likes to have fun, be rebellious, and cause trouble with her little pet dragon demetri . But dont let his small size fool you, do anything to harm Nadia and you might just have a full grown dragon roasting you for dinner

Nadia sat in the seat looking innocent, as the teacher pointed her finger at her yelling
"THIS CHILD IS NUISANCE, AND SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OF THIS SCHOOL IMMEDIATELY"
The teacher broadened her shoulders and straightened out her pinstriped shirt before sighing
"But unfortunately the headmaster refuses kicking students out of school, So I must ask you to control this child of yours"
she looked over at Nadia with a raised brow and Nadia stuck out her tongue, the teacher now furious snapped out her last sentence
" T-this child lacks and needs discipline, so what do you intend to do about this Mister...."
She picked up a clipboard and started searching for her guardians name

OOT bringing in two more characters, more to come a little later Smile
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:15 pm

OOT: Two new characters? Very interesting...

Despite his foul mood, Sauriel couldn't help letting out a chuckle at Semira's situation. He turned his head towards her.
"You should be happy, Semira. It looks like you've made a new friend."
Then he quietly went back to his meditation.

A look of shock came to Tybalt's face. Although his senses weren't nearly as strong in his human form, he could still faintly sense the presence of angels and demons, especially ones who he knew personally. Because of this, he could tell that there were enemies in close proximity to Noise and Rail. He tried to call out to Decoda.
"Decoda! We have to turn back!"
She was too far away, there was no way his voice could reach her. He turned back to Siren.
"Noise and Rail are in trouble, go back and help them while I catch Decoda!"
Saying this, he started running as fast as his feet could take him, finally catching up to Decoda after a few moments.
"Decoda, hold on! We've got trouble! You can sense it too, right? We've got to go help them!"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Siren stopped on a dime, turned around, and dashed back towards Rail and Noise.

Decoda stopped and looked down at Tybalt. "I do, and I agree." She looked back to where Rail and Noise were. Then with one fluid motion, she flew down towards Tybalt, picked him up, and dashed back to Rail and Noise.
Once she and Tybalt returned to Rail, Noise, and Siren, she landed, and summoned her weapon to her hand. "How do you want to do this, Tybalt?" She asked him, glancing at him briefly.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:25 pm

"Squillok knows things!" The demon hopped up and down in excitement.
"Squillok knows secret secrets about secret things. Squillok knows how to beat -"
It looked around as if to check no-one could hear it.
" - the arena champion!"

Cryth led Amelia to a small curtained bunk in the corner.
"I'll be here Amelia. Try and get some rest."

"-Rookspawn."
The old man smiled, genially. Arch, the rook he'd raised from an egg, cawed from his shoulder.
"She's always like this I'm afraid. I like it personally."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 2:33 am

Semira gave Saurial a dirty look before turning her attention back to Squillok
"And why have you chose to help me out of everyone here in this arena?"
she raised a brow, her arms crossed and she was leaning against the wall
"what is it that you want out of you helping me, surely there is a catch"

Amelia laid down on the bunk
"will you lay with me, I dont want to be alone, not with..."
she looked past the curtain
"them out there"

"Mr. Rookspawn"
she raised a brow at his remark
"That is surely no way to raise a child, She NEEDS discipline or she will never grow up to be a fine young lady"
she looked over at Nadia who was stretching and yawning, Nadia then looked over at the man
"Can we leave now I'm bored"
The teacher annoyed spoke out
"See this is EXACTLY what I mean, She has no respect for..."
Nadia cut her off
"Oh shut it you old bat no one wants to hear your lecture."
Nadia then looked at her guardian sweetly
"Can we please leave I want some icecream"
she gave him the puppy look
"Pwease old man?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 4:19 am

Squillok smiled with broken teeth.
"Squillok hates the other demons, yes... he wants them to burn, to suffer. Squillok wants you to make them suffer."

Cryth laid down next to her.
"Don't panic. I'l protect you," he said opening his arms for a hug.

Rookspawn smiled at his charge's audacity, but shook his head.
"Apologize to the nice teacher. Then we can talk about ice cream."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:22 am

Amelia laid next to her brother resting in his arms. She closed her eyes
"Thank you "
she smiled before slowly drifting to sleep

Semira sighed
"I cant believe I'm going to say this"
she looked at Squillok
"What do you know about them"

Nadia pouted
"But she is he mean one saying I need to be disciplined"
she gave the teacher a mean look
"Why do I have to apologize?"
Back to top Go down
Did you not hear? God
Did you not hear? God
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:33 am

Well then, I guess it's high time I join into an RP; here goes everything, nah not really. For the name, well let's use mine.

Name: Nejat

Nickname: The Emitter of Light

Category/Specie: Star

Powers/Abilities: Via being the Emitter of Light, he may also control it as he wishes. This also gives him somewhat control over darkness, as we all know darkness is the absence of light. More can be learnt of his control over light soon. Yet due to being an emitter, he is also one with the light, this gives him some very 'interesting' advantages. He can become pure light, causing him to move at the highest speed (bar that of neutrinos) in existence yet due to being light, he physically cannot do much other than burn people. Due to this, he can also increase the rate of which he throws off punches or any type of defensive moves. (Something Madame Serenity might enjoy) Another interesting and glamorous thing he can do is concentrate the beams of light through a prism of light itself to cause a 'laser effect', shooting out a beam of laser.
Powers/Abilities TL;DR: Controls Light and some aspects of the dark.

Physical and Mental Description: He has a tall, slender and muscular build topped off with messy uncombed blonde hair and long legs causing him to stand at an amazing 6'5" whilst only weighing 180 lbs, why so little you may be thinking, do not forget for he is a humane manifestation of a star. He also has a very bright burning emotional connection with most, if not all things around him, animate or inanimate.
Physical and Mental Description TL;DR: Tall and muscular, uncombed blonde hair, long legs; 6'5" weighing 180 lbs, always in a happy mood.

A brief background: He was a star until called upon by the Angels for assistance in their battle as the fight was being won by the Demons yet not the war; that was what he was told. With the combined powers of multiple angels and decades of work, he was successfully manifested into a humane body.
Back to top Go down
http://n3jat3.wix.com/random-stories
Did you not hear? God
Did you not hear? God
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:38 am

Nejat stuffed his hands into his pockets, pulling out a cigar before parting his lips with it and igniting it by a small solar flare.
He took a deep drag on the tip before removing it using his right index and middle fingers, blowing out a small puff of smoke, "Ahhhh, such a beautiful day today, the sun is out, the birds are chirping and there are no demons in sight."
He returned the cigar to his mouth, walking towards his usual tree and sitting down, continuing to drain the cigar.
A dark figure flies past his vision as claws fly towards his face.
Nejat slowly tilted his head to the side, the claws digging into the tree, "This is my favourite tree, I planted it and raised it as a child of mine, I even gave it the sunlight it needed, and you just come here and start vandalising it!?"
He grabbed the wrist of the demon, pulling it down and causing a sickening crack to echo through the valleys as the claws were still stuck in the tree.
Nejat pulled the cigar out of his mouth, the ignited end finding itself within the right eye of the demon, the other quickly being filed with two fingers.
He finally got up, reaching down to his sock as the demon shrieked in pain and pulled out a dagger, the blade covered by a thin layer of light.
Within another split-second, the knife was hilt-deep into the deep, the light burning it as Nejat sliced upwards, instantly cauterising the wound yet allowing for the skin to be separated.
Finally, he sliced the blade across its neck, this time the wound bleeding as the demon fell to the ground, twitching uncontrollably before finally exploding into flesh, blood and bones.
Nejat slipped back down his tree, lighting another cigar before closing his eyes for a snooze.
Back to top Go down
http://n3jat3.wix.com/random-stories
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:15 am

Cryth didn't sleep, his eyes open, watching the demons as they moved around.

Squillok was about to say something, but then the door opened and a HUGE demon entered.
Horned, powerfully muscled, only wearing a loincloth and blood red in color, it swaggered around with huge fangs bared, looking like a nightmare brought to life.
It ignored the newcomers and moved to it's table, where the others scattered to give it peace.
"That," breathed Squillok, "is Jroenebane, the current reigning champion."

"Because sometimes honesty isn't the best policy," Rookspawn said smoothly. "Now apologize, and we can talk about getting you ice cream."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:53 am

Semira's eyes followed the demon as it walked in
"Thats the reigning champion?"
she raised a brow
"Doesn't look like much"
she rested her head back against the wall looking at the ceiling
"I thought we were going to be facing more powerful demons this that guy"

Nadia crossed her arms and huffed
"FINE"
she looked at the teachers
"Sorry...you old bat"
saying the last part under her breath as she looked away
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 1:19 pm

Before Squillok could say anything else, a demon that was clearly drunk and twice the champion's size came in gurgling and wailing, completely sozzled.
Moaning something unintelligible, it swung an arm the size of an oak tree at the champion's face, and the champ grinned.
Half a foot before it made contact, the fist stopped as though it had hit some kind of invisible barrier, then the demon in question was peeled like a banana as some dark magic stripped it of flesh, then muscle, then bone.
Jroenebane laughed derisively, then continued eating a sandwich as it's attacker became little more than dust on the floor.

Rookspawn cuffed her playfully around the head, though it was not soft enough to ignore.
"Apologize properly. Some people are a bit fussier about apologies than me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 1:39 pm

Semira has pushed herself off the wall, her eye wide open as she watched the demon turn to dust
"W-what kind of demon is that"
she questioned as if she had never seen such a demon, she blinked a few times making sure she wasn't dreaming
"for being one of Lucifers commanding demons I have never seen such a thing"
she looked at Squillok
"tell me does Lucifer know about this?"

Nadia had her hand over where he cuffed her giving him and annoyed look
"Ouch that hurt, what was that for?"
she said out of frustration. She then looked at the teacher even more annoyed at having to apologize to her. She sighed
"Im sorry"
she rubbed her head which was now a bit sore then looked at her guardian
'Can we go now?"

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:59 pm

Squillok shrugged helplessly.
"Squillok not know, Squillok be a cook! Clever cook but still a cook!"

"That's better," Rookspawn said kindly. "I apologize for her behavior. I promise I will discipline her further."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 10:57 pm

"I sure hope so"
the teacher looked at him over her glasses
"she needs it"
she turned and walked over to her desk
"That is all I wanted to speak to you about Mr. Rookspawn, you may leave now, I have some papers to grade and need to plan tomorrows lesson"
she started going over papers

Nadia looked over at her guardian rolling her eyes as he said he would discipline her further
"Can we go now please?"

Semira watched the man
"Who would I speak to in order to find out?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:37 pm

Squillok opened his mouth, but a screech of demonic came from the kitchens and he cowered.
"Squillok will tell you more tonight. Squillok knows and may remember things. Would demon lady like something to eat?"

Rookspawn led Nadia out of the classroom.
"That's better. Now, what ice cream would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:59 pm

Semira shook her head
"I'm not really hungry, I just want to get out of here and find out about our child"
she leaned back against the wall keeping her eyes on the large demon. she glanced over at Sauriel
"Are you hungry?"

Nadia thought for a moment
"Hmm I think I can go for some chocolate icecream, in a cone of course"
she looked at Demetri
"Demetri wants the same as well"

OOT opening for Nej but you will have to go to her

Victoria stood at the edge of the alleyway, in the shadows stocking her next prey. When the man got close to her, she backed away into the darkness and cried out for help. Loud enough that only he could hear, luring him into the darkness. The man slowly walked into the darkness
"Hello, do you need help?"
the man asked
"Yes I've fallen and twisted my ankle, can you come closer and help me, I can't seem to walk on it"
the man followed her voice behind some crate only to see her sitting on the ground, holding her ankle. It was too dark to see the blood on her clothing. He bent down to take a look at her ankle getting close to her. She quickly reached up pulled him down, covering his mouth and bit deeply into his neck and started to feed on him. The man had managed to escape her hand to let out a scream for help, but she quickly covered it and proceeded to feed on him even faster until there was nothing left. She removed her fangs from his neck
"AHHH so tasty, but I need more, I must have more"
she stood up dropping the body on the ground. She cause something in the air as she stood up, a scent that was quite familiar, she took in a long deep breath taking in the scent and as she exhaled spoke
"Maraud"
She was suddenly interrupted by a female screaming and victoria turned to see a young woman standing at the end of the alleyway pointing
"M-MURDERER! SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE"
the woman yelled
"Annd this is my exit"
Victoria turned on her heel and walked further into the darkness, suddenly vanishing. She found an opening large enough for her to fit into in order to escape anyone that tried to follow her, finding herself in an abandoned building. The rooms had been boarded up enough for her to walk through them without being harmed by the light
"it'll be dark soon and then I will find you"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 2:31 pm

Cryth nudged Amelia.
"You hungry?" he asked gently.

Rookspawn smiled.
"That would be nice."
He made no move to purchase ice cream, however.
"I said we could talk about ice cream, about what flavour you'd like, and about how delicious and tasty it would be to have some. I never said I would buy you any!"
Arch cackled as Rookspawn walked off, expecting her to follow, laughing hard about his little trick.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next