HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:47 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 2:36 pm

Nadia pouted, crossed her arms
"But I want icecream"
she sat down  where she was standing as a protest
"I am not moving from this spot until I get icecream"
she huffed and turned her head away

Amelia slowly opened her eyes
"I am a little hungry"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 2:40 pm

Cryth checked her over.
"What would you like?"

Rookspawn didn't break stride, but put up an umbrella just in time to catch the first droplets of a storm that swept in, getting Nadia wet in seconds.
"You really sure about that, kiddo? There's room under here for two."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 2:45 pm

Nadia didn't budge not being botheres by the rain
"I'm positive"
she huffed again
"Stupid teacher anyways"
she said under her breath

Amelia too a moment to think of what she wanted
"I dont know, do you think they have food here that we can eat?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 2:58 pm

Shinimagami wrote:
Siren stopped on a dime, turned around, and dashed back towards Rail and Noise.

Decoda stopped and looked down at Tybalt. "I do, and I agree." She looked back to where Rail and Noise were. Then with one fluid motion, she flew down towards Tybalt, picked him up, and dashed back to Rail and Noise.
Once she and Tybalt returned to Rail, Noise, and Siren, she landed, and summoned her weapon to her hand. "How do you want to do this, Tybalt?" She asked him, glancing at him briefly.

Tybalt took a moment to carefully consider the question.
"Ideally, we might be able to make them give up with a show of force. If that doesn't work...well, we do our best not to kill anyone, that's what I think."
He could vaguely see Noise and Rail in the distance.
"Whatever we do, we need to make it quick. We might need to fight back against those angels. Are you okay with that?"

Sauriel looked at Semira briefly and shook his head.
"Thankfully, no. If I was, I doubt I'd find demonic cuisine to be very...appetizing."
He looked at the creature known as Squillok.
"Say you do give us this information of yours. How do we know we can trust you? For all we know, you might be leading us into a trap."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:41 pm

Cryth moved over to Squillok.
"I don't suppose you have anything humans eat?"
The demon bobbed in assertion.
"Squillok not magic, but he know about food. Squillok can sneak to human world, get food, yes."
Squillok looked at Sauriel, and the wobbly pink eyes suddenly looked steely.
"Squillok wants nothing more than to see these demons burn. Squillok wants them all to get tortured forever. Champion before Jreonebane killed Squillok's wife. Jroenebane killed Squillok's baby. Champion before is dead. Jreonebane not dead."
Squillok bowed it's head.
"Squillok wants to join his family. But Jroenebane not dead, baby killer want dead. Squillok want him dead, Squillok want to dance on his body when he dead. Then Squillok may go find peace."

Rookspawn leaned against a wall, completely dry as the rain intensified, changing Nadia's status from wet to drenched and cold.
"You know," he said conversationally as a cold wind whipped Nadia's clothes, "you're not going to get anything you want all the time."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 2:44 pm

Sauriel lowered his head and his expression darkened. When he thought about his own child, it wasn't hard to imagine what Squillok's desire for revenge felt like.
"Ah...I see."
He looked at Squillok with a new sense of respect.
"You can't fight but you still want to find a way to take your revenge for what he did to your family. I can understand that. We would appreciate any help you can give us, Squillok."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 7:25 am

Dungeon Master wrote:
Tybalt took a moment to carefully consider the question.
"Ideally, we might be able to make them give up with a show of force. If that doesn't work...well, we do our best not to kill anyone, that's what I think."
He could vaguely see Noise and Rail in the distance.
"Whatever we do, we need to make it quick. We might need to fight back against those angels. Are you okay with that?"

Decoda nodded her head. "Let's try not to kill them, if possible." She added, as she spread her wings, and her weapon began to glow softly. "Let's go." She said, then took to the air before Tybalt could say anything else to her.
Decoda dashed forward, striking a demon in the gut with her weapon. She pushed the demon off the blade, and let the demon plunge to the ground. An angel turned to strike Decoda, she grabbed their sword, and threw it into the chest of another demon, then slammed her fist into the angel's gut, letting them fall to the ground as well.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 8:31 am

Their breathing was hard as they hovered back to back, the horde surrounding them. Noise's hands trembled on the shaft of her war scythe. The blood coating the weapon didn't help anything. The blood on her skin burned slightly, but at the moment there were more serious problems to worry about.
"We're in a bad spot sis." She said breathlessly.
"Dunayi." A crack of lightning followed her statement and Noise quickly glanced to see a winged body falling towards the ground below. She turned her head back in time to see the angel charging her. One effortless spin of her weapon and it was falling to earth in two pieces.
A ragged cry came up around them. Noise let out a sigh, the horde was closing on them again. She readied her weapon and willed her burning wings to keep her in the air.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:58 am

"This is gonna be a tough fight...but we don't really have much of a choice!"
His body now glowing a bright golden color, Tybalt charges right towards the angels and demons. Those that weren't busy fighting each other along with Noise, Rail and Decoda charged right towards him.
"Here goes!"
An angel charges right towards him with its staff ready. Tybalt jumps high in the air catching the angel off-guard, and comes down with a might blow aimed right at the angel's head. The blow knocks the angel out instantly, opening the way for a demon to appear and charge right towards Tybalt. But before he can attack, Tybalt knocks his weapon away with a swift kick and delivers two quick punches to his stomach, finishing with a spinning kick to his head, knocking him out. Then another angel swoops in, this one more powerful than the last, and swings his sword at Tybalt who manages to catch the blade between his hands, although with some difficulty.
"Why...can't you just leave us alone?!"
For just a brief second, Tybalt's eyes flared with anger. He kicked the angel in the side, creating the opening he needs. He delivers a quick open-palmed strike to the angel's torso with his left hand and finishes with a strong uppercut from his right fist, knocking the angel out. He then looks over to Noise and Rail.
"Hey, are both of you alright?!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:54 am

Semira looked down thinking about her child and how she wasn't able to see her child, it had been ripped from her when the child was born
"I am sincerely sorry for your loss, I will do all I can to help avenge your family"
she looked up at Squillok
"that way you can finally rest and be with them"

Nadia shivered and looked up at her guardian
"Why am I being punished?"
she moved her hands up and down her arm trying to warm herself
"All I wanted was some icecream"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:55 am

'Well, I guess I should jump back into the fray.' Siren thought to herself, now in the form of a leopard. A demon charged towards her, thinking that she'd be an easy kill for being merely a half demon. Siren growled at the demon, before she pounced on him and dug his heart out.

Decoda zipped all over the place, killing any demons who refused to stay down, or who were not already unconscious. As for the angels, she put in the effort to render them unconscious.
Decoda landed on the ground for a moment, allowing her wings to rest, as an angel attempted to dive bomb her with his spear from behind. Decoda turned around, and grabbed his spear at the last second, one of her eyes turning completely white, as she pulled the spear from him, yanking him forward. She then slammed her fist into his stomach, then elbowed him in the back of the head, as hard as she could, and let him hit the ground, as she threw his spear into an on coming demon.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:15 pm

Her enemy's body spasmed as the blade of her scythe pierced its chest. Noise had lost the ability to tell the difference between angels and demons at this point. There were too many winged foes around her to denote any special attributes to any single one. She spun at the sound of a voice, weapon at the ready. She froze in shock.
"It's you." She said to the glowing Tybalt.
"KUNTI!" Rail shouted. Noise spun around in time for the heavy war hammer to miss her head. Instead the wielder crushed her shoulder. A cry of pain and Noise's wing stopped beating. She fell to the ground as arcs of lightning fried her attacker to a crisp. She hit a rooftop and rolled a few feet before stopping. Her weapon lay beyond her reach. Rail dove to her sister and put up a wall of electricity between them and their attackers overhead. The continuous magic was taking a toll on her endurance. Sweat beaded on Rail's brow and soaked her clothes.
Picked up Noise's dropped war scythe she held the weapon high using it as a rudimentary rifle, directing blasts of lightning from the tip of the blade at her targets. She wielded the bladed weapon with deadly precision against any enemy that got past her arc shield.
"Niku!" She cried to Tybalt. Noise's eyes were shut as she tried to pull energy from somewhere to heal her injury. There was nothing she could do to help her sister as angels and demons converged on their position. As the moments passed the shield Rail had put up began to fail as her durability started to reach its limit.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:32 pm

Tybalt looked on in horror as he saw Rail and Noise being attacked. But in the very next moment, after finally settling something inside himself, his expression turned into a calm, confident smile.
"Hah...I guess there's no helping it anymore. I suppose it's just as well; they were bound to find out at some point, just like Decoda did."
Light surrounded Tybalt's body as his form started to change.
"I can only hope that their reaction is as favorable as hers was."
Energy swirled around Tybalt as he changed into his dragon form. His hands turned into claws, his teeth turned into fangs, his skin turned into scales and a pair of large wings sprouted from his back. He let out a loud roar to warn his enemies of his coming, then he took to the sky and flew right towards the angels and demons that were attacking his companions. His voice boomed as he called out to Noise and Rail.
"Hold out for just a little longer. I'm coming!"
The angels and demons looked shocked and confused as they saw Tybalt's approach, thinking for just an instant that their eyes might be deceiving them. Some fled, but most turned their full attention to him and prepared for battle. When Tybalt arrived, he hovered over Rail and Noise, showing his intention to protect them. He briefly looked at Rail.
"Keep her safe. I'll finish this soon."
Three demons broke off from their group and attack Tybalt at once. Tybalt responded by unleashing a stream of burning dragon's breath right at them, incinerating one instantly and severely wounding the other two, who fell to the ground helplessly. Then, two angels charged at him with their weapons ready. Tybalt slashed at one with his claws, wounding him but not fatally. He grabbed the other with his tail, dragged him along and slammed him into the ground, knocking him out. When he saw two more angels heading for Noise and Rail, he let loose a burst of dragon's breath right between the angels, scaring them off. Another demon tried to attack from behind, but Tybalt turned around and slashed the demon's weapon right out of his hand along with part of the demon's arm. The enemy forces slowly started to back away, losing the will to fight.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:35 pm

Squillok nodded darkly.
"Yes. Squillok wants only vengeance now, only vengeance."
It turned back to the kitchens. "Squillok will talk more later."
It left to continue it's duties.

There was a great commotion in the main room, and three large demons seemed to be arguing.
"I'll eat all three fleshlings!"
"No, one each!"
"Wait, how about one and a half?"
"That means someone doesn't get any, thickwit!"
"YOU CALLING ME A THICKWIT!?"

Rookspawn smiled.
"It's a lesson, Nadia. The world doesn't give you what you want."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:00 am

Rail stared up in shock at the golden dragon hovering over her.
"Niku?"
The pale green glow around Noise died away and she opened one eye to see what was going on. Dragon...so shiny. She thought to herself before she passed out.
Rail gathered her breath and held both of her arms out, head turned towards the heavens. "Fulmen!" She screamed at the sky. A bright flash blinded everyone, as it cleared the tail end of an uncountable number of lightning bolts were disappearing into the clouds. The enemy angels and demons that had been caught in the attack fell smoking to the ground. The few survivors around the building fled. Rail collapsed, leaning heavily on the weapon Noise had summoned. Eyes closed as she panted heavily.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 7:59 am

Sauriel heard a commotion from nearby. He scoffed at the demons' conversation.
"Barbarians."
He muttered to himself, then he turned his attention toward the three demons.
"You can stop your pointless arguing. None of you are eating anyone. If you have time to squabble, you should prepare yourselves for the arena."

Tybalt slowly descended towards Rail and Noise, taking care not to shake them up too much with the wind coming from his large wings. He landed and looked at both of them closely to make sure they were not injured. When he was sure that they were safe, he looked over towards Siren and Decoda as they approached.
"They do not seem to be badly hurt. Even so, I'm sure they would appreciate some healing magic."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:28 am

Decoda flew towards Rail and Noise, and placed each hand on their foreheads. Her hands began to glow softly, as she used her holy light within her to heal them. "You should be back to 100% in a few hours." She said, as she rose to her feet, when her hands ceased glowing. "I took away the exhaustion, and healed your wounds. I didn't want to do more than that in case it caused more damage." She turned and looked at Tybalt, one of her eyes still white, as she rested her hand on Tybalt's dragon snout. "Thank you."

Siren turned back to her normal self, and pulled her hood onto her head. She looked up at Tybalt, her white eyes shaded by the hood slightly covering them. 'Interesting.' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:48 pm

Semira raised a brow and looked in the direction that the commotion was happening. She simply shook her hear
"typical"
she sighed
"How much longer do we have to wait? i got better things to do then stand around here doing nothing all day"

Amelia heard the yelling and curled up in a ball in the bunk hoping none of them enter where she was at
"hurry up brother"
she whispered

Nadia stood up her arms still crossed
"Fine"
she walked right on past her guardian
"let just go home then"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:59 am

As if to answer Semira's question, the door opened and a vampire stalked in.
This was not Maraud. This was another vampire, dressed in classical vampiric regalia, styled in the ancient fashion, with crimson eyes, perfectly groomed blonde hair, and beautiful yet cruel features.
He tore a demon's head off to get their attention, causing the other demons to recoil. Two more rose in anger - two more lost limbs.
The vampire spoke with a wicked ancient tilt to his voice. "Present yourselves. I wish to examine those who will partake in these games. And to extract my share of my entertainment from Moloch."
The demons lined up.
Cryth took Amelia's arm. "Come on, get up," he said urgently and quietly.

Rookspawn smiled at her retreating back.
He coughed into his hand, and wiped the crimson result on his shirt.
Arch cawed questioningly, but he smiled and patted the bird. He coughed again.
He paused.
"Hey, kid. I changed my mind about that ice cream. I'll get you some."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:58 am

Semira noticed the vampire and pushed herself away from the wall
"Its about damn time"
she muttered as she made her way to stand in line

Amelia looked up at her brother fear in her eyes
"Do we have to?"
she said in a whisper

Nadia looked up at him with glee on her face
"really? we are gonna get ice cream?"
she had the biggest smile on her face, one a child would have on Christmas morning when opening their presents
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:00 pm

Cryth nodded.
"Yes, we do." Then he pulled her into line.

The vampire strolled down the line, amusing himself by tweaking the cheek or poking in the eye some of the demons. When he reached Semira, he squeezed her breast approvingly.
"Ah... you'll be kept. If you lose in the games, the penalty is usually death but - I pick out a few exceptions to add to my harem."
He reached Amelia and squeezed her breasts too.
"Oh, definitely you."
Cryth managed exactly one second of scowling before he was backhanded across the room. "No disrespect, thank you," said the vampire brightly before Cryth slid, moaning, to the floor.
He looked back at Semira.
"You look experienced. How many lovers have you had?"

Rookspawn took her to an ice cream vendor, putting the umbrella over her head not minding the rain.
For a moment he just drank in the look on her face, not saying a word.
"Go on, pick one. My treat."
He coughed discreetly when she wasn't looking and blood mingled with the raindrops.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:36 pm

Sauriel was less than pleased, to say the least, with this new acquaintance. Controlling his rage, he addressed the vampire in a dry, irritated tone.
"If you are quite finished fulfilling your perverted little inspection, then by all means, open the door and let us do what we came here to do. We are all fit for battle. That is all you need to know."
He glanced at Semira, then looked back at the vampire.
"One more thing. Don't touch her again. That is the only warning I will give."
His piercing glare hinted at the killing intent behind his words.

Tybalt nodded and looked at Noise and Rail.
"Of course. Hmm...in this form, I would be able to carry the two of them easily. Could you help me put them on my back? It's...a little difficult-- maybe even dangerous-- in this form."
He looked back at Decoda and tilted his head when he noticed something.
"Are you...feeling alright? Your eye looks a little, how should I say it, out of the ordinary."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 pm

It took all Semira had to not slap the vampire across the face. When he asked her how many partners she had she was appaled
"THAT is no concern to you"
she turned away from him. She couldn't help but smile a little when she hear Sauriel give warning to the vampire

Amelia flinched when she was grabbed but when her brother was backhanded she cried out
"BROTHER!"
she knelt down to make sure he was ok placing her hand on his shoulder
"are you ok?"

Nadia looked at all the flavors of icecream
"I want strawberry and chocolate"
she was practically bouncing with excitement
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:34 pm

The vampire studied Sauriel with a interested demeanor.
"Ah... a forbidden paramour, how romantic. Alas, I think the only service you will be fit to fulfill is guarding my chambers while I bed your willing mate. Perhaps if I am in the mood I will let you have my - what is the human term? Ah, yes, "sloppy seconds,"."
He turned to leave, but as he got to the door he stopped, withdrawing a shard of metal from his pocket. He twiddled it in his fingers, almost absentmindedly, before his finger suddenly and without warning flicked.
The metal ripped out a chunk of flesh roughly the size of a matchbox from Semira's thigh, spattering blood all over the floor.
"Perhaps you weren't listening when I told the boy about disrespect. If you EVER give me anything close to such cheek again, I will rip out one of her eyes and I will make you eat it while she watches. And that, incidentally, is the only warning that I will give as well. How coincidental."
The vampire left before Sauriel could manage a retort.

Cryth managed to get to his knees - he felt like he'd had a house dropped on him.
"I'm fine. He-he shouldn't have touched you."

Rookspawn smiled.
"Get them all."
He kept smiling, as he handed her his wallet. His insides were in a blender, but he would not stop smiling.

Last edited by MateusseDarkslight on Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:37 pm

Semira cried out in pain and dropped to the floor covering her leg. It would take a few moments in order for it to heal up.
"That bastard"
she seethed
"I'll rip him limb from limb"
her eyes were blazing red as she looked over at the door which he exited

Amelia stood up alongside her brother making sure he was ok
"He didn't hurt me, I'm fine brother"
she checked over herself
"see I'm not hurt in any way"

Nadia looked at all the icecream
"I dont think I can eat it all, Ill just have chocolate and strawberry"

As darkness fell she used that to her advantage to find the vampire who made her this way. Feeding on anyone she ran into along the way. Blood dripping from her mouth, her dress covered in blood but due to the darkness of the dress made it hard to see unless one was closes to her. She had made her way out of the town after gaining a large feed. Passing a tree along the way but she didn't take notice to the man. She was focusing on following his scent, focusing on finding him....

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next