HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 3:44 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Did you not hear? God
Did you not hear? God
Bronze
Bronze

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:42 am

Nejat looked up as the thing went past him.
He had been awoken by thee screams of the distant villages and the crunching of dried leaves which fell off the tree in which sheltered him.
As he kept watching her, he could notice she was in a hurry, one that would either end in her demise, or pain, he wished for neither to happen.
With that, he jumped upwards and slowly went after her, a small beam of light emitting in his hand to show him the path of which she took as well as lightning up his way.
Back to top Go down
http://n3jat3.wix.com/random-stories
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 3:13 pm

Dungeon Master wrote:

Tybalt nodded and looked at Noise and Rail.
"Of course. Hmm...in this form, I would be able to carry the two of them easily. Could you help me put them on my back? It's...a little difficult-- maybe even dangerous-- in this form."
He looked back at Decoda and tilted his head when he noticed something.
"Are you...feeling alright? Your eye looks a little, how should I say it, out of the ordinary."

Decoda tilted her head slightly, after she had placed Noise and Rail on Tybalt's back. "What do you mean?" She asked.
Siren climbed up on to the roof, and looked at Decoda. "One of your eyes are white," she pulled off her hood, revealing her white eyes; "like mine."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 3:54 pm

Reacting immediately, almost on instinct, Sauriel leaned over and placed his hand over the wound on Semira's leg. Light shined from his hand and the wound closed up in just a few moments, not even leaving a scar.
"I think I'm beginning to hate vampires."
Sauriel thought this to himself as the light from his healing spell faded away. He looked back up at Semira.
"The only way you'll be able to do that is if I don't get to him first. But we'll worry about that later...are you feeling better now?"

Tybalt looked at Siren with a curious expression.
"White eyes...is there some kind of significance to that?"
It soon occurred to him that only one of Decoda's eyes was white while both of Siren's were.
"Oh, wait...you mean..."
His voice trailed off. He didn't want to bring it up just in case it was a touchy subject.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 3:27 am

Lullabye wrote:
"Now then, my dear. Could you please hop up here for me?" Newi asked Lela, patting the table in the middle of the room.

OOT: Sorry for the wait :/

Lela decided it would be best just to get it over with. She knew that she wasn't gonna be allowed to back out of this now and hopped onto the cold table.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:07 am

Victoria had continued following the scent of who she was tracking
"where is he"
she mumbled, hunger striking her again, but she wanted to keep going before it was to late before it was no longer dark and she had to go into hiding again
"I must find him tonight"
at first she didn't take notice that she was being followed, after some time she had started to catch another scent in the air along with the person she was tracking. She looked out of the corner of her eyes and noticed a small light behind her. She turned just enough for the man to see her face and hiss at him
"WHY are you following me?"

Semira looked at her completely healed leg and nodded
"Yes I'm much better, thank you"
she looked up and her eyes met Sauriel and she couldn't help but smile
"you know if word ever gets out about us, we are gonna have heaven and hell after us"
she let out a chuckle
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Did you not hear? God
Did you not hear? God
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 6:10 am

Nejat's face seemed to sour as he was spotted, the light blinking out as he quickly pulls out a torch to replace it.
"I am but a traveller m'lady, I was wondering if you would spare me some change?"
He shone the light towards the thing in front of him before giving a small smile of innocence.
"Your face is as stunning as the mid-night sun, m'lady."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:43 pm

The demons turned, as a large door started opening to their right, out into lights of some sort.
Maraud was standing there.
"Come on then," he said cheerily. "Hurry up you miserable lot!"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:06 pm

Rail calmly watched the exchange between Tybalt and Decoda from her perch on the dragon-man's back. That had been a bit of a shock. Now that she wasn't in immediate danger of being fileted she could thoroughly digest this turn of events.
It was a lot easier when she stopped thinking about it.
"Niku?" She asked from the dragon's back.

Newi smiled at Lela as she hopped onto the table. "That's a good girl." Taking the mask from its hook she placed it snugly over Lela's mouth and nose then turned on the gas. The next thing she did was lay Lela down and strap her wrists and ankles to the table.
"Just relax. When you wake up you'll have no fear." She said encouragingly. With that said she slid the needle into Lela's vein and injected the sedative. Once the girl was fully asleep she turned to her work station and tried to figure out what she should do now. Her last experiment had been a complete failure and was incompatible with a human host. AN unfortunate event for so promising a result. But that was science for you. Moving all the related files to her last experiment to a new folder she opened the next experiment. She read everything on her screen and then went back over to the table. She strapped Lela's head down securely and fabricated a scalpel from thin air. It all began with a single incision. With a steady hand Newi pressed the blade into Lela's skin.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:22 pm

Sauriel looked at the open door and summoned his sword to his hand.
"I guess we'll have to worry about that later."
He glanced back at Semira with a smirk.
"We'll take things as they come, one battle at a time."

Tybalt glanced backwards, hearing Rail's voice.
"Ah, you're awake now. Since you're not panicking I guess you must have figured it out by now. What about Noise, do you think she'll take the news well?"
He tilted his head.
"Oh, I forgot...I'm sorry. You can just nod your head, of course."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:26 pm

Lela was dreaming that she was back at home. The room was bright and her mother and father were there by her side. The three of them were at the dinner table eating and laughing. Lela knew she was dreaming, but she didn't care. She wished that this dream would last forever, but she knew her dreams. Each one ended the same. They all ended with the gruesome death of her parents. It was as if God was mocking her, forcing her to relive these memories. There was a knock on the door and her mother got up to see who it was. Oh. This dream again... Lela thought. It's been a while since she had this one. Sure enough, it ended with her mother and father getting killed in front of her. As the demons forced her to watch as they killed her father and raped her mother. Once the demons left, Lela was left alone in the house and began to cry.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:02 pm

Victoria took a step back when he shone the light towards her
"I don't have any change"
her face had the look of innocence of someone who was young and pure, she had bright blue eyes, in spite her loos she spoke with a voice that was much older. Her blond hair was long and flowy, the length signifying it hadn't been cut for a very, very long time. Her lips were stained red with the blood of those she feasted off of. Her fangs were visible. Her clothes were nothing of this era and covered in lood and she was holding a posture as if she was going to possibly make a move towards him but tilted her head when he said her face was as stunning as the midnight sun. She hadn't heard such compliments in a very long time, not since before she was locked away. She quickly looked away in the direction of the scent she was following, the scent being a little stronger
"Is that all you needed was some change?"
she looked back at him, as much as she wanted to just feed on him right then in there, she fought the urge to do so taking all she had not to follow the lust for blood
"I need to go, its not safe to be around me"
she slowly started backing away

Semira stood up brushing herself off
"You're right let get through this one first"
she smiled
"i guess now we will see who we will be facing"

Amelia hugged her brother tightly
"I don't want to go, please dont make me brother"
she was quivering out of fear

OOT dont forget nadia Smile

Back to top Go down
Did you not hear? God
Did you not hear? God
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:20 am

"What's wrong m'lady, you seem distressed, in hurry. You seem to be either trying to hide something or you've been going non-stop. The caked blood around your lips as well as your fangs give away the fact that you're not from this world are you?"
Nejat took a step closer to the lady, his skin glowing faintly as he smirked, showing off shining teeth.
"Come closer, don't be so afraid, the sun won't hurt you, will it?"
He reached out his hand as if to touch her hair.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:59 am

Victoria hissed as he reached out for her and took several steps back standing defensively
"What are you?"
she looked him up and down studying him
"I was locked away for a long time, nothing is familiar, it's all different"
Back to top Go down
Did you not hear? God
Did you not hear? God
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:01 am

"Oh, me? I am merely an illusion to the eye, a lost soul attempting to find his true love." He paused momentarily, looking up at the moon above before continuing.
"I am the guardian of the day and the harvester of light alike. Being locked away is nothing compared to what I've been through. Me being here isn't corrected, I was forced to be here. My kind were threatened and thus I hunt. Now then m'lady, where shall we go?"
He kept his gaze on the moon, a tear bubbling in his eye as he tried to hide it behind a fake smile, the illumination from the moon seeming to shine directly on him.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:10 am

Maraud waited until the demons had all filtered through - then took Sauriel, Semira, Jokan, Amelia and Cryth aside.
"I pulled some strings. You guys don't have to fight until the first few rounds are over. Now follow me."
His pupils dilated.
"I smell blood. What happened?"

Cryth, relieved, hugged Amelia.
"Don't worry. It seems this vampire might not be all bad..."

Maraud huffed. "I heard that!"

Nadia received her ice cream and the ice cream man took his payment. Rookspawn held his umbrella over her as they walked home, not minding the rain. He forcibly placed Arch on Nadia's shoulder to keep him dry, and shushed him when the bird tried to protest.
"You really should learn to be more careful," he scolded gently. "I'm not always going to be around to protect you from the world."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:24 am

Victoria looked towards the direction of the scent she was following again
"I'm following a familiar scent, the scent of the person who made me this way"
she looked back at the man still keeping her defensive stance
"I only have so much time to find him before the sun arises and I have to go into hiding. I need to control it but I can't"
The thirst for blood was getting stronger and strong as she stood there.
"I was taken into prison and locked away in solitude, I don't know how long I was in there for but the prison was in ruins when I finally got out. I was locked away for so long, not being able to feed, the hunger only driving me further and further and then when I finally got free..."
she paused, she didn't want to kill them but she couldn't control it, she wanted to stop it, to find the one person who could help her.
"I need to find him"
she took a step towards him showing no sign of harming him
"P-Please, can you help me? I can't go on like this"
The fact that he was able to glow the way that he did made her fear feeding on him.
"I don't know what else to do, you are the only person whom I fear to feed on"

Semira looked at Maraud
"A vampire came in and sliced my leg, but its healed now thanks to Sauriel"
she looked at Sauriel and smiled
"He was telling us that if we failed he was gonna keep me and the girl there in his harem"
she shuddered

Amelia nodded
"I don't want to fight, I won't be able to"
she said sadly

Nadia innocently licked at her icecream and walked happily enjoying it. She looked up at her guardian
"I promise I'll be more careful from now on"
she gave him an innocent look and smiled sweetly then started licking her icecream again and offered some to bird
"Besides you'll be around for quiet a long while right?"
she licked her ice cream again
"You're the only family I have aside from my mother and she didn't want me"
she said coldly
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:15 pm

Maraud tsked.
"I see you ran into the other vampiric backer of this tournament - a former friend of mine, Scevan."
He led them to a balcony overseeing the arena - where thousands of other demons also cheered and booed the combatants taking their place inside the arena. Some of them were the army of humans.
Jokan looked like he was about to run to them - but Maraud forced him back with a glare. "There is nothing that can be done for them now. Those with a weak stomach, look away."

Cryth looked at Amelia. "I believe in you. And I always will."
He held her hand for comfort.

Rookspawn sighed as they reached his cottage.
"You don't know about your mother," he said for the hundredth time - they had had this debate for longer than he could remember, almost from the moment he could talk -as they walked in and he hung up his umbrella.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:02 pm

Semira watched out at the arena, these things didn't bother her much, she had seen plenty of blood and gore to last her a lifetime. She took a seat and leaned back to relax, it would probably be the only time to do so since they too will be battling soon.
"All we can do now is take advantage and get the rest while we can"

Amelia smiled at her brother
"Thank you, but what if i can't?"

Nadia sighed
"I know enough that she abandoned me instead of taking care of me like a real mother should."
she finished the rest of her icecream and went into the livingroom and sat on the couch pulling out her sketchpad and started to work on her drawing of a beautiful young woman
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 3:31 pm

Squillok traipsed in, and handed them all what looked like - and in fact, were - perfectly cut ham sandwiches.
"Squillok gets you all these. Food for strength."
Squillok looked back at the fight, in which the humans were giving it as good as they got but were being cut down in their masses - Jokan looked like he was going to vomit.
"Pointless," he said dismissively. "No fighters. Just gore."

"You will," Cryth smiled. "And if not, I'll protect you."

Rookspawn sighed, and walked over to his chess board, starting to play chess against himself for the hundredth time running. He talked as he played, his hands flying over the pieces.
"Sometimes life doesn't work that way, Nadia. Your mother -"
He caught himself.
"Your mother could have been a deeply caring woman who just didn't have a choice."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 4:11 pm

Rail shrugged. She honestly didn't know how Noise would react to this. It would probably go okay. She shrugged and then nodded slowly to Tybalt.

Newi set her tools aside. Now all I have to do is see if the first phase will take. Then I can continue. She looked at the young girl on the table before her. Such a young thing. But if this worked, then perhaps she'd be one step closer to her goal. After all, bringing an extinct race back to life would be phenomenal.
With nothing else to do at the moment, Newi left the room and turned the lights out. They were on motion sensors so when the girl woke up they'd come on. Then she'd have to watch the girl and see how her improvements went in. It would be a terrible failure if the girl's body fought off the new tissue. But that would be the issue for later. AT the moment Newi sat down in one of those rolling computer chairs and spun idly. The computer screen behind her flickered through various images of dragons and DNA sequences.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:14 pm

Semira took a sandwich and bit into it
"Is it always?"
this way she looked at Squillok
"Where it is unfair to those who are up against the champions? I mean look"
She pointed in the direction of the battle
"Those humans have nothing to fight against those demons, while those demons have a certain ability or strength"

"But what if you can't be there for me and..."
she looked up at him worried
"w-what if I black out again?"

Nadia over the top of her sketch pad at him
"You always say that, but if she really cared about me she would have kept me no matter what, a mothers love should be one that overcomes all obstacles"
she looked down at her picture
"My mother didn't love me or else she would have kept me no matter the circumstances"
she sighed
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 1:35 am

"They have grit," Jokan said stiffly.
"They have belief."

"Belief no defense against blade and spell," Squillok grunted. "No skill in these fights, no tactics. Squillok knows tactics. None being used down there. Will need tactics later..."

Cryth made sure she was focused on him.
"I will ALWAYS be there for you."

Maraud leant back to whisper to Semira, looking down at the carnage. "I hope it was worth it..."

Rookspawn closed his eyes, his hands still moving.
"One day, Nadia, you'll learn that sometimes the only real choice is between two evils."
Back to top Go down
Did you not hear? God
Did you not hear? God
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:42 am

"Aye, that would be smart. Had you attempted to feast on my 'blood' your insides would've started to burn at the power of a supernova. Other than that, I would be happy to accompany you, it'll give me something to do other than spend the rest of my years in hiding."
He rubbed at his eyes, stopped the tear from going below his nose. He took in a deep breath.
"So, it's becoming day soon, where are we heading?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:25 am

Semira looked up at Maraud with a raised brow
"What was worth it?"

Amelia nodded
"Thank you brother, but what if they have us go separately and they wont let you help me then what?"

Victoria picked up the scent
"This way I must hurry and find him"
she started walking keeping up with the scent as it got stronger and stronger
"What were you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:40 am

Maraud's eyes never left the bloodied chaos below him.
"All those humans, down there - I hope you can cope knowing that every single death is on your shoulders. I merely created the river - you loosed the dam and sent the flood of death roaring along the way."

Cryth hoped against hope they didn't do that.
"Then I'll wait for you to win and come back to me," he said bravely. "Jokan will protect you, right Jokan?" A white Jokan nodded.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next