HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 9:39 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:16 pm

Decoda blushed slightly, as she smiled gently. "Thank you." She spoke softly, then gently ran her index finger and thumb over her black feathers. "I've grown accustomed to how they look now." She moved her light blue eyes towards Tybalt. "It feels like this is where I should have been all along." She said, as she looked up at the moon. "I never really felt like I belonged with the other angels, and they always seemed to interact with me in such an odd way, that when I left, I had to do it in secret...or what I thought was secret...I really don't think it would have been much of a surprise to the other guardian angels." She looked at Tybalt. "But being here...it feels like this is where I'm supposed to be."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:18 pm

Amelia looked around
"So we are safe here then?"
she looked at Joken then at her brother
"This is my brother, Cryth"
she looked back from where they came
"That man didnt seem to happy that we were here, will that cause a problem?"

Semira smiled when she saw the armor had completely fallen off
"Now thats more like it"
she tilted her head
"Refreshing isn't it?"
her staff stopped glowing and she started walking towards him
"So what are you planning to do now?"
she looked over at the church then back at Gabriel and Shula
"It's all yours"
she smirked
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 5:55 am

He watched the angels fly away, before looking at the vampire. 'Because that plan worked sooo well last time.'
Gabe then turned his attention to the church. 'Shula, let's try to leave some of the bodies on one piece this time. Worth more.'

Shula, who was now in a pretty foul mood, walked to the entrance of the church, slashing her blades against one another. 'No promises. I need to sate my blades.'
Gabe sighed, following after her. 'Well, there goes the bonus...'
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 8:11 am

"Hmm..."
Tybalt put his arms behind his head and lied down on his back.
"Well, I'm glad you feel that way. Actually, I've started to get the same feeling, too. I wonder what it is? Maybe..."
He looked over towards Decoda.
"Maybe "home" isn't just a place. Maybe it has more to do with the people you're with than the place you live. I don't know...what do you think?"

The thought of going into the church to help anyone still in there crossed Sauriel's mind. After all, even though Remiel was corrupt, there was no way to tell who else in the church knew about what he did. Ultimately, he decided against it.
"Everyone inside the church should have been given orders to evacuate. Anyone stupid enough to still be in there...well, I don't think there's any helping them, to be honest."
He muttered under his breath before turning back to Semira. Everything about him was different from just a few moments ago. His manner of speech, his stance, his attitude...it was like looking at a completely different person. He spoke to Semira in a calm tone.
"What am I going to do now? Well, I like your idea, actually. I'm going to do what I want to do."
As he spoke, his large black wings began to unfurl behind him.
"For the first time, I'm going to fight for what I believe in. Other angels might be ashamed to have these black wings, but me? I like them. In fact, they're the perfect reminder for me."
A wry smile crossed his face.
"I'm my own master now."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:52 am

Decoda looked at Tybalt and smiled. "I agree." She spoke softly. "The one thing I learned in the time I was a guardian angel is that no matter where you go, if you're with those you care about, anywhere can be home." She looked up at the stars. "Something I've been looking for since I left."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:43 am

Semira smirked
"Very good"
she walked past Sauriel
"It's goo to have you back"
she looked up at the chruch
"Now then I have some business to take care of, can't let them keep this place up and running, Not while there is a war going on"
she looked back a Sauriel
"Care to join me and take out your frustration on the building, and anyone who decides to stand in our way"
her staff started glowing and as she pointed it to the church a beam formed that struck the side of the building causing an explosion.
"I also have something else to tell you when we are finished here, something of great importance"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:46 am

Maraud followed, wincing as he set foot on holy ground and he was forced to step back.
His eyes watched the terrible twosome march in, ready to slaughter mostly guilty but a few innocent angels.
He turned his head away, sickened.
"Pathetic."
He cast his gaze to Semira. "Is this what you ally with, demon? Liars, tricksters, thieves and barbarians? I mean, I have no delusions about yourself but I guarantee those two will turn on you the moment there's even a penny in it for them."

Jokan and Cryth shook, and they each sized the other up.
He does look like a bookworm, thought Jokan.
He looks like a ruffian, thought Cryth.
Jokan turned to Amelia.
"That's just Gruffles. But don't ever call him that, or he'll break a limb." Cryth paled. "Why are we here again?"
"Just call him Gruff, Grunt, Sir or - if he likes you - Goat. And don't worry, that was Gruff in a good mood."
"SERIOUSLY!?" Cryth said incredulously.
"Well, he didn't order the pair of you shot and hanged, then decapitated as demonic spies, like he did the last eight people who came here," said Jokan reasonably. "I think you two will be alright. About that bed of yours..."

The bed in question glared at a few guards that were smiling and eyeing it up.
"If anyone tries to bounce on me, have sex on me without my permission, or attempts to cock-block me with any cute hammocks in this place, they won't be around to try it a second time."

Jokan raised an eyebrow.
"Amelia, do you think the bed will be more of a help or a hindrance?"
Cryth opened his mouth to reply, and four spear-heads were at his throat.
Jokan raised a hand for Cryth to relax. "I was asking Amelia."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:58 pm

Semira looked over at Maraud and shrugged
"They came to me, they were apparently looking for a place filled with angels"
she smirked
"I'm more powerful then they think I am"

Amelia looked over at the bed then back at Jokan
"Well he killed a demon that tried to kill me"
she leaned in and whispered
"But I would keep him away from any beds, He gets a bit rough with them, the place we were at before here her fell through the floor, there were feathers everywhere"
she giggled
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:34 pm

Tybalt had a curious look on his face.
"I've been meaning to ask...you say that you were training to become a guardian angel. Can you tell me a little more about that?"
He sat back up.
"Sorry, my curiosity is getting the better of me again, so don't answer if you don't want to. But if you're okay with it, I'd like to hear more about that "training" you were talking about and what it means to be a guardian angel."

Sauriel folded his arms and looked at the church.
"I'm not looking to take any lives today. But this building...it is quite an eyesore, isn't it? It definitely has a few unpleasant memories for me."
He looks back at Semira.
"Besides, I suppose I owe you one for all of your help. I might as well start paying you back by helping you with this mission of yours."
He reached his hand out and summoned his real weapon, a powerful magic sword.
"After that, we can talk for as long as you'd like."
He looked back at the church and smirked slightly.
"Shall we get started? After you, of course."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:02 pm

Another beam struck the church
"The only thing I ask in return is to get rid of a few select angels"
she looked up at Saurial
"You will understand more when we are able to talk, but for now"
another beam hit one of the pillars causing part of the roof to collapse
"lets finish this church"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:15 pm

Decoda smiled. "It's okay, I don't mind talking about it." She replied. "A guardian angel comes to someone who feels like they have lost their way. My responsibility to them is to help them find the path they want to be on...or...the path they should have been on all along." She looked back at the house. "This was my first and last solo mission. When I took it, I never thought that I would have found the path I'm supposed to be on." She looked back at Tybalt.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:33 pm

"And they're more powerful than you think they are," Maraud rejoined.
"As loathe as I am to help you after you mistreated my acquaintances, my desire to screw them over outweighs it by a great degree. Don't trust them."

Jokan raised an eyebrow.
"Well, we have a very nice small bed he might be interested in. Just turned eighteen today."
The bed turned.
"...She unbroken?"

A nod.
"Hell yeah!"

Jokan looked back at Amelia. "Are you hungry, thirsty, anything else?"
Cryth opened his mouth deliberately slowly as if to ask if he was allowed to speak, and Jokan gave him a look that said no, he could not.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 3:18 pm

They might be powerful but I doubt the've dealt with a demon like me"
she smirked
"As for your acquaintances, they attacked me first, I was just handling business when I was rudely interrupted"
she fired another beam into the church causing and explosion within it
"As for the wolf, he was looking for someone who destroyed his town, I can't allow some wolf to get in my way of my mission. Lucifer can have one hell of a temper if things go array, he was lucky it was me and not Lucifer that got ahold of him. Lucifer would have made him into his personal pet or worse killed him"

Amelia looked at her brother and Jokan
"Is my brother not allowed to speak?"
she asked then took a moment to think on the question at hand
"Well I am a bit hungry, we have traveled a ways to get here and I'm a bit hungry and tired. I'm sure my brother is as well"
She looked at Jokan and smiled
"Thank you for allowing us to come here"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:23 am

Maraud had to admit, that was true - his own personal encounter with the Devil had convinced him of that.
"Regardless, just don't hurt them again. Or I'll hurt you. Badly."
He turned and faded into the darkness again.

"No," said Jokan flatly, and Cryth shut his mouth, looking depressed.
"We'll show you to the food rooms. Come on, follow."
He led them to a large hollowed out caverns, with tables set out and food supplies poking out of holes in the walls.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:46 am

Amelia looked at her brother then to Jokan as they were led to the caverns
"Why is my brother not allowed to speak?"
she looked around the room as they entered noticing the tables and the food poking out of holes in the walls. Her stomach started to growl while looking at the food
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:31 pm

OOT: Awwww, Maraud really does care!

Tybalt chuckled a little at Decoda's story.
"A guardian angel goes out on her first mission to help someone find their way and ends up finding her own. That's a pretty nice story, actually. So, what about him?
He looked back towards the house.
"Did you get to help him find his way? I always like this kind of story better when it has happy endings all around."

Sauriel charged a sphere of light energy and launched it at the church, turning the part of the wall it hit into rubble.
"That vampire...he seemed very familiar."
His memories of what he did while he was in the armor were fuzzy at first, but they quickly became clearer.
"Right, I remember now. He was at the hotel, wasn't he? I think I threatened to incinerate him."
Feeling some frustration building up, he launched another sphere at the church that was even more powerful than the last one.
"It makes me wonder how many more enemies I've made because of that armor."
He looked back over to Semira.
"I'm glad that you weren't one of them. You won't have anything to worry about if that vampire attacks you and those mercenaries betray you. If you had to fight them on your own it might be difficult, but as long as we're fighting together they won't even come close."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:39 pm

Decoda smiled gently, as she moved her wings slightly. "He did." She replied. "He got this place, and left the job that was causing so much strife in his family." She explained. "Not as financially secure as he was hoping for...but he and his family are closer than ever because of it."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 6:47 am

Shula's blades were a blur of flames as they sang through the congregation, slaying angels and humans without any distinction.
Gabe took a far more methodical approach. He continuously ducked and twisted passed attacks, while energy gathered in his hands, before turning and throwing mystic daggers of light throw the angels that were assaulting him.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:11 am

Tybalt smiled and nodded.
"Well, I'm sure it wasn't easy, but at least everything turned out alright."
He stood up and motioned towards the house.
"It's pretty late, we might want to turn in for the night. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:29 am

Decoda smiled and nodded her head, as she got up off the ground, stretched her wings a bit, then tucked them close to her shoulders. "Sounds like a good idea." She said. "It's nice to sit out under a clear night like tonight, and talk." She smiled gently, as she walked into the house.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:21 pm

Semira shrugged
"Probably many. You certainly weren't the angel I met thats for sure. I knew something was up when you reacted the way you did with me"
she looked over and noticed Shula and Gabriel doing a good job at attacking the church
"I think they have everything under control"
she pulled back her staff which stopped glowing. She then turned to look at Sauriel
"If you were anyone else I wouldn't have helped you. But because of what you told me at the bar and the connection we had I couldn't just let you be a puppet to those angels"
she looked back at Shula and Gabriel
"I just hate when people underestimate me, and I appreciate you wanting to help me fight"
she smiled
"Now then I think we should get out of here so that we can talk and let the two of them have their fun. I'm sure if they need me they can find me"

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:58 pm

OOT: He's a vampire, caring is optional and has strategic benefits

Maraud was watching the action from a nearby rooftop - the fact it was a church being annihilated meant he could neither defend it nor aid it's attackers. He thought about a great many things, then in the end settled for returning to his belltower, to meditate further and to think more.

Jokan merely pointed at the wall. "Take as much as will fill a plate." Cryth pointed, as if to ask, and Jokan nodded.
Cryth promptly walked over and filled a plate, then quietly slunk to a empty table and began eating.
"Don't be shy, just don't pig out. We have a lot of mouths to feed."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 1:52 pm

Amelia frowned when he avoided her question about her brother. She simply nodded, walked over to the wall and grabbed a plate. A few moments later she returned with a portion big enough for her to eat and not waste. he walked over and sat next to her brother. After taking a bit of her food she looked over at him and spoke to him
"Do you think we will be safe here?"
She was still scared about the demon that attacked her before the bed fell on it. She wondered what else awaited her, how many more demons would come after her and try to kill her.She lowered her voice so that only he could hear, while staring at her plate
"Im scared brother"

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 4:49 am

Cryth stroked her back.
"Don't worry, Amelia. I'll keep you safe."

A few large bulky men behind him heard this statement and laughed. Cryth ignored them.
"And the bed will help. These people here will also help protect you. Don't worry. I promise you'll be safe. I promise."
He chucked her chin up so she was looking at him.
"Hey. Don't worry. We got this." He smiled, trying to reassure her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:55 am

Amelia blinked when her brother puled her chin up to look at him She smiled back
"I believe you, thank you for not abandoning me and leaving me to fend for myself"
she relaxed some and took a bite of her food
"I wonder why he wont let you talk"
she paused with her fork in mid air as she thought about how her brother was being treated
"Im sorry "
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next